Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

(edited)

For a good time shit disturbing time, call:
Lisa Rinna
Professional Pot Stirrer
1-800-55-MESSY

Are Lisa Vanderpump's dogs sedated whenever they're on camera? All I could hear was yapping on the phone but whenever the fluffy ankle-biters are on camera, they're so sedate that I wonder if they're alive or stuffed. 

Drink whenever there's a Charlie Sheen reference! It seems fitting.

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 9
  • Love 13
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Lol that was a huge gap in those text messages kinda like some of the conversation was deleted ...... 

If it was and Teddie has the entire thread on her phone I will be just as happy.

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10
4 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

If it was and Teddie has the entire thread on her phone I will be just as happy.

Right how convenient that the text of Lisa told me to tell you wasn't in that "print out" yet it was on Teddies phone lol 

• Love 7
(edited)

Are they talking about anything else besides this doggie drama?  I think LVP was just doing what the show pays her to do and tried to get a storyline going for the season, and then Teddi decided to she needed to be the victim in the whole scheme and blow it all up in LVP's face.  

Honestly, I feel bad for LVP because the sloppiness of it all makes me think she's either distracted from the stress of her brother's suicide, or she's just tired of trying to give them a storyline, and now they're all turning on her.  I suspect Kyle turning on her hurts the most, though, as they seem to have a genuine friendship.  

Edited by enchantingmonkey
  • Love 22

LVP groomed the newbie with her pet name, Teddi Bear, and the shared interest in horses, the same way she groomed Brandi - and then set her up to do dirty work.

Can’t wait to see the missing texts Teddi tweeted about.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 15
Just now, Steph J said:

Because Kyle thinks that her relationship with Kim is the exception to every rule.

I liked how when Camille said that every woman has lashed out at everyone else (or words to that effect) the editors only showed clips of the other women going after Camille and not the other way around. I've thoroughly enjoyed Camille since she came back, but I still remember season 1 Camille and she was just as bad as any of 'em.

It would have made more sense if Camille said I used to be horrible and look I've changed and you guys forgave me just like I did with you .... that flash back was definitely one sided all they have to play ever is that dinner party from hell to show just what a mean girl Camille used to be 

• Love 7

Lisa needs to keep walking right off the show. 

Unless they get rid of Dorito, Erica and Rinna and start over.

I understand that she doesn’t film with them for most of the season. Let’s see what these no account bitches bring to the table.

• Love 22
Just now, njbchlover said:

So, according to the texts in this blog, Teddi asks John Blizzard "Didn't Lisa tell you to tell me?" to which, John Blizzard replies "YES".  So, how do we know that John Blizzard was pissed off at Dorit enough to lie to Teddi about LVP - just to get the dirt out there that Dorit did a shitty thing?

Maybe Teddi wasn't set up by LVP - maybe she was set up by John Blizzard and John Sessa?  

Then it was a yes and right after idk

• Love 9
9 minutes ago, howivesforever said:

I think the gap is so large because they made the messages so big to print them. Either way Teddi spent the whole episode making herself the victim when she was an accomplice. I don’t really think Lisa set this up but even if she did Dorit is such a shitty person I don’t care. The fact the other women could care less about that poor dog is very telling how much this is only about icing Lisa out.

My text on my phone is large.  When you print from iPhone you have to change the text (to small)  before printing or else it comes out huge.

You are supposed to print the time stamp as well.  

(helps determine if some of the text convo was deleted)

I was trying to read the phone but then I heard Ken say....then 2 other messages....and, he kept reading from below.

We will see next week.....if Teddi is a fraud.

• Love 3
(edited)
4 minutes ago, howivesforever said:

The thing is no matter what they all will look like complete assholes to the majority of the people watching the show because they decided to gang up on her right after her brother’s suicide.

Her brothers death has no baring on anything that Lisa has done tho she can't use that has a shield.I'm sorry she was doing shitty things like this before she shouldn't get a pass because her brother died. one has nothing to do with the other in this situation ..... you don't stir up shit and go oh no cant retaliate or have a problem with me cause death its not a get out of jail free card 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 11
Just now, Dance4Life said:

My text on my phone is large.  When you print from iPhone you have to change the text (to small)  before printing or else it comes out huge.

You are supposed to print the time stamp as well.  

(helps determine if some of the text convo was deleted)

I was trying to read the phone but then I heard Ken say....then 2 other messages....and, he kept reading from below.

We will see next week.....if Teddi is a fraud.

I think by her not being forthcoming that she and John setup for the dog to be there and for her to ask is that the dog not once but twice (she asked her child to) proves she’s a fraud. Nobody can force anyone to do something they don’t want and she chose to talk about it because she knows Dorit is a shitty person. She needs to take “accountability” for her actions and stop the poor me Lisa made me bs.

• Love 24
6 minutes ago, howivesforever said:

The thing is no matter what they all will look like complete assholes to the majority of the people watching the show because they decided to gang up on her right after her brother’s suicide.

Viewers have seen LVP play the victim card many times before.

• Love 16
(edited)
6 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

Exactly! That's what I was screaming at my screen during the show!  They are so quick to ASSume the worst of LVP, but not a one of them stops to think that maybe John Blizzard conveniently let LVP take the fall for something he wanted out there?  These women are the worst, especially them fawning all over "poor Dorit."  Poor Dorit, my ass.  Then there's Rinna's obvious Joker face when she sees that they're piling on with LVP.  She's actually the worst.  Ugh. 

IF he lied why is he still working for her? Why would you continue a partnership with someone who tells lies about you to your friends? Who uses your name to start rumors? You could never trust that person in business. Look how fast she dumped her ex gay bestie that lived with her for lying. Yet she would keep this guy around?  He didn’t lie she knew 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Useful 1
  • Love 11

Wait a minute. If Teddi asked did Lisa tell you to tell me about the dog (Juicy Lucy or whatever ridiculous name the poor puppy was given), that would have been after someone said oh wait - LVP is trying to set you up.  That was way after the seeing the puppy at Vanderpump Dogs.  

And if you're doing some diabolical plan, no way are you putting shit in writing, no matter if you consider him to be a good friend; he still works for the person you're supposedly trying to take down.

I call BS.  LVP is a massive fraud, and manipulator.  She was pissed at Dorit, with good reason.  Just be direct and say that was a shitty and irresponsible thing you did.  But she cannot.  PK, Lisa, and Ken were all buds back in the UK.  They know old secrets that I bet neither party wants to come out.   LVP doesn't want to piss off PK, but she wanted to get back at Dorit.  I am betting she's pissed that Teddi is now buds with Kyle.  LVP always seems to have one BFF/toadie per season, and probably figured she'd have Teddi at her disposal.  Didn't happen.  Plus, Teddi and Dorit have a history of bickering, so Teddi was the most likely one to try and pin the 'gossiping' on re: Puppygate.  

And the way I saw it, Teddi was genuinely pissed at LVP.  She's not that good of an actress to just act that pissed.  When LVP is confronted, she always runs away.  She was in Puerto Rico, got pissed off about heaven knows what (we actually saw her smoking dahhhling), and she took off back to the states.  Clearly used to being HBIC and doesn't like it if she's not.

Too bad she blew it.  Dorit needed to be called out for her nonsense.

• Love 13
4 minutes ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

FWIW, John Blizzard is claiming on Twitter that the text exchange on Teddi's phone was edited.

Lol you can’t edit a text message from someone else on the iPhone. you can delete messages you can edit your messages but you can’t edit someone’s incoming messages to you. You can’t add words they didn’t send lol 

• Love 5
27 minutes ago, howivesforever said:

Then it was a yes and right after idk

I think the "idk" was a reply to Teddi's text "Will she be with us on Thursday?" - sometimes that happens on my phone as well - the response to my reply question will appear above my text with the question.  Especially if you're texting back and forth quickly.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, Rosiejuliemom said:
39 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

FWIW, John Blizzard is claiming on Twitter that the text exchange on Teddi's phone was edited.

I have no doubt about that. It was a screenshot cropped to reveal 2 lines of a text conversation. If she had nothing to hide, why crop it? Or why screenshot in the first place if you have the entire conversation on your phone? “Lisa wanted me to know” could have been about anything. I want some context of what preceded that comment before I condemn LVP.

• Love 23
(edited)

The need to create drama, anything watchable for tv, or specifically the drama with Lisa again was so obvious! How many times could they bring up about how nice their day/trip had been?! Round and round the table waiting waiting waiting for someone, anyone, to take the bait and actually say “no... I have not had a nice time, because...”

Edited by CrinkleCutCat
Extra words
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Lol you can’t edit a text message from someone else on the iPhone. you can delete messages you can edit your messages but you can’t edit someone’s incoming messages to you. You can’t add words they didn’t send lol 

Can you edit a screenshot?

That's what Teddi showed, not the original messages.

He's not claiming any words were added.

• Love 11