Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Lisa Rinna and Denise comfort Dorit, who struggles to make sense of the gossip surrounding her dog; Lisa Vanderpump is accused of spreading the dog story; Erika and Teddi put their rocky past behind them; Kyle buys jewelry after last year’s burglary.

Airs 03/05/19 at 9:00 PM Eastern

• Love 3
7 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Lisa Rinna and Denise comfort Dorit, who struggles to make sense of the gossip surrounding her dog; Lisa Vanderpump is accused of spreading the dog story; Erika and Teddi put their rocky past behind them; Kyle buys jewelry after last year’s burglary.

Why does the bit in bold sound like it’s going to be the most interesting part of this episode?

• LOL 11
  • Love 10
(edited)
5 minutes ago, AttackTurtle said:

.  And guess who everybody is bitching about besides LVP today....Camille.  Camille didn’t get in line with the rest of them. 

Who's bitching about Camille? Camille made very valid points why didn't you tell Lisa before rehoming the dog.... that is not what the fight with the others is about tho 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 11
3 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

LVPs shoulders were definitely slumped as she walked over to Doritos bed. Resignation? 

LVP’s reaction to Teddi producing the texts, marching out of her room and over to Dorit was HILARIOUS!  I have no idea what’s true but seeing LVP get outplayed was worth the price of admission.

• LOL 2
  • Love 12
(edited)
6 minutes ago, mbaywife123 said:

I almost fell off the couch laughing when Erika called home and said that she was leaving the next day and her husbands response was "Okay, I got it" ( As in damn she!'s coming home, time to get rids of the other "houseguest(s)

It almost felt senile to me, like the way you have to constantly remind people with memory issues in a child like way.

None of her sentiments were returned, that’s for sure!  Love you! miss you! Babe!   *crickets*

Edited by geauxaway
  • Love 19

Oh for gods sake no one was icing Lisa out at that dinner......what were the girls supposed to do stop all conversations and fawn all over her? they were having normal conversations among everyone what's on the menu what did you do today do u like this new jewelry .... why is Lisa now trying to play the victim? She gets caught in something and immediately has to find some way to make herself look like the wounded party .... 

• Love 20
13 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Who's bitching about Camille? Camille made very valid points why didn't you tell Lisa before rehoming the dog.... that is not what the fight with the others is about tho 

Media reports are stating that many of the ladies are pissed at Camille, who apparently has a lot to say this season.  From the previews, she is much more involved this year.

• Useful 1
  • Love 18
(edited)

This bitch session is NOT helping their case. LVP may have orchastrated it all but I could GAF that Dorrito looks bad.

I also don't care that LVP tried to use Teddy. That's what LVP does and you either accept it or keep your distance.

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • Love 15

Lisa V isn't very quick on her feet when she's trying to refute accusations that are made against her - instead of denying she'll ask:  why would I do that?  Perhaps if she was quicker to deny and rebut, she'd do better in a confrontation.  But then, other than Denise and Camille, none of these women are critical thinkers. 

• Love 15
(edited)

Camille is 100% correct but the hinge of the whole thing is Lisa admitting to her part so everyone could just move forward all that has to be said is yes I had a part in this and boom its done and the attention can be turned back on Dorit where it should have been from jump 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Useful 1
  • Love 12

This cannot feel good for Dorit.  She is still not friends with anyone.  This vacation was her comp connection, too.

They did not let Dorit off the hook for her bad behavior regarding the dogs.

They are just using it to their advantage to attack LVP.

Dorit is still the Taylor of the group.

• Love 12
(edited)

Lol that was a huge gap in those text messages kinda like some of the conversation was deleted ...... Now its not I didn't get him to say it its Teddi is the bad one look what she did dont look at the fact I told him to tell Teddi.... look at her trying to get it out... LOL well played vanderpimp well played always have a backup plan

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 11