Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E10: D Day Comes Early

• Start Topic

26 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Daaaamn, y’all.  Luke is crazy.  Not crazy as in “he so craaazay,” but more like “would ‘accidentally’ kill your cat if you crossed him” crazy.  Just dead behind the eyes, bat-ass fucking crazy.  Yikes.  I am divorced from a very similar type of person; I know gaslighting when I see it.  Kate, run

That was my thought today. He looked psycho, kill you in your sleep crazy. Those dead eyes, that flat affect... no wonder Kate feels like she's going crazy. She's in a living nightmare. She needs to go. Now!

• Love 24

Will and Jasmine are hopeless. Does Will really want to coach D-1 basketball? Cuz that's not happening. I think he just said that for argument's sake. But if he wants to coach basketball, it shouldn't be hard. Just go to the local community center or something. Doesn't seem like it has to be a big deal. Especially since he's not doing it for money.

They're never gonna be on the same page about money. And money is a HUGE part of marriage. So they should just give up. They both seem disgusted with each other.

• Useful 1
  • Love 20
44 minutes ago, endure said:

Jasmine says....."Will won't be that provider I've always wanted"  No Jasmine he sure won't be and you are pretty delusional if you continue to expect that in this day from the average working man.  This marriage can't work and can only end in divorce,  there's already too much resentment and failed expectations.

I have a feeling her father drilled that in her brain.  Let your husband be the provider, and be a stay at home Mom like her mother.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
(edited)

Well, that conversation between Luke and Kate was the first time I actually thought Luke might be gay. Whether he’s gay or not, he just asked Kate to beard for him. That would’ve been a no for any other woman. Sigh, our Kate is special.

His plea to Kate to stay was the worst thing I’ve ever seen. “There’s things I find attractive about you.” Ok, well there’s things I find attractive about lettuce. Can’t build a marriage on it though.

Will. Give Jasmine a break. She is not the brightest bulb on the tree. She thought if she talked about deep stuff in sexy lingerie, he’d be into it. He should have met her the rest of the way. Since he likes percentages - Since Jasmine went 70%, he should’ve gone 30%.

Edited by lids
  • LOL 10
  • Love 14

Did anyone catch the preview at the end of the episode where Kate is FaceTiming Dr. Pepper and told her that Luke has a secret he doesn’t want her to tell the experts? Hmmm what could that be?

• Useful 1
  • Love 22
4 minutes ago, Koalagirl said:

Did anyone catch the preview at the end of the episode where Kate is FaceTiming Dr. Pepper and told her that Luke has a secret he doesn’t want her to tell the experts? Hmmm what could that be?

My first thought was something like Nick and Sonia where they’ve slept together but Luke doesn’t want it known. That would explain the strange attachment she feels for him. 

• Useful 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12
10 hours ago, Retired at last said:

I saw a preview where Kate says or asks if divorce is an option and Puke says something about not wanting to do that. So, I think that is the couple who mentions the d-word, but nothing will happen, except that we will get to see 2 more weeks (at least) of Kate being manipulated by Puke playing on her ever-present ray of hope.

He does wanna do it come up but he doesn't wanna look like the bad guy on TV.  What he doesn't realize, is that we are all on to him already.  He is the  despicable the way he is treating her.

1 hour ago, princelina said:

Because he wants to be the one to dump her, of course.

Yep!

• Love 12
3 minutes ago, antfitz said:

He does want to do it,  but he doesn't want to look like the bad guy on TV.  What he doesn't realize, is that we are all on to him already.  He is despicable the way he is treating her.

Yep!

(edited)
2 hours ago, Soup333 said:

Okay, Will. As much as I don’t dig Jasmine, I agree with her this time. What’s really going on here? 

I don't really know but I agree with you.  I think Jasmine is too hung up on money but I felt like Will's answer was to go to the opposite extreme unnecessarily.  Everyone needs to be concerned about money unless they're independently wealthy and I doubt Will is.  I also don't understand the resistance to being a "provider" in some sense of the word.  I understand that Jasmine sees a man as the primary provider financially speaking but somehow him saying he doesn't see himself as a provider makes me wonder if he really is not ambitious at all and would be willing to let his wife take on the primary role in paying the bills while he goes off and pursues his "true calling" no matter how little that makes.  Somehow I don't trust it based on experience with this in my own past.  Even if they disagree on how much each one should contribute he shouldn't be acting like he doesn't see himself as a provider.  Both of them are financial providers to their shared endeavor, so both of them should see themselves as providers to some degree or another.  He seems too reactive to it is what I'm saying.  He should seem more eager to take responsibility for contributing, just not to the degree that she seems to expect.  And that's an issue they can negotiate if they really want the relationship to succeed, but Will seems to want to take the victim's stance and act like it's a major disconnect that can't be resolved.  There are ways to handle this kind of issue in relationships and it's not always destined to be a deal breaker but it's like he's making it into one when it doesn't have to be.  I just think he doesn't want to have to do that with her because he's not into her.

Then when she tries to be intellectually stimulating he complains he needs more intellectual stimulation.  I think Will is all in his head and Jasmine is more of a "here and now" person so she's just not doing it for him.  He needs someone to spark desire in his mind while she gets turned on by pure sensuality.  And she's just not igniting him in his mind.  Besides, I think the whole idea of a "kissing exercise" is forced to begin with.  If you're not feeling it beforehand doing an exercise like that is only going to make you want it less

Edited by Yeah No
  • Useful 2
  • Love 12
(edited)
1 hour ago, Soup333 said:

My first thought was something like Nick and Sonia where they’ve slept together but Luke doesn’t want it known. That would explain the strange attachment she feels for him. 

I think you might be right.  Kate seems way too attached to Luke based on what we have seen and having slept with him would explain her caving into his big fake eyes.  She is way too vulnerable to his constant "give with one hand/take away with the other" mind games.  All he has to do is bat his eyes at her and she folds.  And the way he's acting seems like a guy that knows he lead her on and doesn't want to own up to it.  He has to give the impression on TV that things are succeeding otherwise we are all right that he's a bastard, and he can't have that.  As others have said, he doesn't want to look like the bad guy.  When he said he didn't want a divorce it only made me more convinced that he's all about how he looks and deep down he couldn't give a rat's ass about Kate's feelings.  But he's mistaken to think the rest of the world can't see through him and it only makes him look WORSE.  It would also make sense that he wouldn't want her to let everyone know they had sex because he knows that would make him look like an even worse creep knowing how he has treated her, because it wouldn't add up to anyone looking  at it.  Adding taking advantage of her to his list of transgressions would make him look very bad and he'd have to own that publicly.

Edited by Yeah No
Using names helps!
  • Useful 2
  • Love 15

This was painful to watch!  Surely this isn't reality tv right!  They are reading from scripts to amuse us.  Right?

Jasmine give up on Will.  What guy wouldn't go for it?  Something's wrong with Will!

Aj you need to watch your mouth.  Those hizzy fits are hurtful

Keith you married a career woman not a baby momma.  Maybe you didn't make it clear at your interview for the show!

Can't wait to hear Luke's secret next week!  What could it possibly be???  Lol

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
(edited)

Will says he wants to get another rental property or two for income stream and take a job as a coach. If this is his dream whether  it is with high school kids or he tries to go further, it is his dream. The way he explained it to his friends sounded more like he wanted to give back and with Jasmine he had to play up he could go far enough to make big money. It almost seemed like he was testing Jasmine, to see if she would be okay with less money or equal money (if he included the rental income).  Jasmine works in special education or with the disabled? so it is surprising she was upset with him wanting to take a job he loved and felt he could make a difference. Don't people who work with special needs or disabled people usually do it because it is a passion not for money?

So Keith seems like he is not stopping at nursing and still wants med school. He said 5-7 more years of school.  Then Kristine says she wants to grow her business and be a broker. I just do not see how this is possible? I was with my ex through med school and residency and only 1 person out of 110 people in the class stayed in the same city area for college , med school and residency and it was a legacy student who was going to work with their father's practice. The other 109 moved at least once if not twice.  Keith is saying he wants babies now. Where is an "expert" to tell him stop at nursing, you will have no debt , a good job, your wife can keep her business growing and you can have your babies. Instead he thinks he can spend 5-7 years in school and have babies and somehow it will all work, my guess is he thinks grandma will be the free baby sitter while Kristine works because he talks about dream vacations and then babies in the next sentence. I did my dream vacations before babies, because I did not want to leave my babies with even family for 2 weeks.

I think Luke is not living there anymore. I think he pops in for filming but he is back at his place. 

Edited by silverspoons
  • Useful 2
  • Love 19
(edited)

Unfiltered panel: JamieO, Jasmine, AJ, Keith 

Jas’ gals needed wrangling back into her red pantsuit...

Keith cooked....about ficking time...he burned a couple of steaks....undeserved over praise

Total Hate fest on Puke. Finally.

All think Kate should walk.

https://www.realitytvworld.com/news/married-at-first-sight-stars-weigh-in-on-kate-sisk-and-luke-cuccurullo-marriage----aj-vollmoeller-is-boiling-inside-keith-dewars-calls-it-trainwreck-25485.php

This is a good rehash of the liveliest Unfiltered of the season.

Edited by humbleopinion
  • Love 14

Want to shove Kate off a cliff because she is so wish washy. Maddening.

Puke needs to be lit on fire before he gets shoved off a cliff because he is just an awful person.

Puke’s manipulating of Kate is sickening to watch.

• Love 9
(edited)
9 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

Now Puke wants to stay with Kate?  Why?

8 hours ago, princelina said:

Because he wants to be the one to dump her, of course.

7 hours ago, antfitz said:

He does wanna do it come up but he doesn't wanna look like the bad guy on TV.  What he doesn't realize, is that we are all on to him already.  He is the  despicable the way he is treating her.

Yep!

Also--- isn't there a financial motive to stay "together" until decision day? Mm-hm...

Damn. Damn. Damn. Katie was almost out! 

Keith & AJ's faces watching the madness during the pre-show, lol. They didn't even try to contain it.

I wonder if Luke knows we call him Puke. 

Katie, girl. *Blink twice!* There are plenty of us Philly folks on this blog--- we will ride out & come getchu!

6 hours ago, silverspoons said:

Will says he wants to get another rental property or two for income stream and take a job as a coach. If this is his dream whether  it is with high school kids or he tries to go further, it is his dream. The way he explained it to his friends sounded more like he wanted to give back and with Jasmine he had to play up he could go far enough to make big money. It almost seemed like he was testing Jasmine, to see if she would be okay with less money or equal money (if he included the rental income).  Jasmine works in special education or with the disabled? so it is surprising she was upset with him wanting to take a job he loved and felt he could make a difference. Don't people who work with special needs or disabled people usually do it because it is a passion not for money?

Yup. Jasmine is lucky Luke is on this season, otherwise she would be the resident asshole. The man (Will) couldn't finish his sentence good before she jumped all over him. & my first thought was that someone working with special needs people would have a kinder worldview. Jasmine is incessantly needling & putting Will down about every little thing. I could never be with someone like that. Even though she smiles a lot & puts on her jokey voice, I find it mean spirited. At one point she grabbed his throat with both hands & mocked choking him. I thought she went too far with that. I laughed when he told her how he felt about the kissing exercise, or rather what he didn't feel.

Edited by NowVoyager
  • Love 18
5 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

The only thing that Luke finds attractive about Kate is her total inability/unwillingness to  call him on his bullshit. 

Luke: I’ve been trying my best.

Kate: What did you just say?

Luke: I don’t remember. (BULLSHIT)

Kate: I’ve been trying my best.

Luke: Stares at Kate silently.

How about “How is leaving me alone on our anniversary trying your best? Tell me what you have been doing that would be considered “trying your best?”

When she first asked him what he said and he responded he didn't remember, I was so confused because I thought I had missed something. Like, how does he not remember a simple statement he just made.  And then the way he just stared at her barely talking other than to say he doesn't want a divorce and he's making the best of it. Ugh! Kate herself said it best, any feelings she is having are based on his manipulations.

No wonder AJ has his own business because he bristles at criticism and authority. It was so uncomfortable watching him aggressively snipe at Dr. Jessica. When she suggested he use words and take a minute to calm down when frustrated, he was so dismissive, and was basically, nah, she'll figure it out from my temper tantrum. I also really didn't like how he kept stepping in to answer every question.

I really like Will a lot.  It sucks he got stuck with an emasculating snob. When he talked about wanting to make a difference in kids' lives I might have swooned a little bit. 

• Love 16
6 hours ago, Soup333 said:

This was my thought too.

Everything Will does, Jasmine sneers at. It’s so unappealing. He said he wanted an income property - he didn’t say he wanted to be destitute. He’s also said he doesn’t care about his job, so I think it’s good that he’s trying to work something into his life about which he feels passionate. Jasmine is giving me nagging gold-digger teas.

Kate should have asked Luke point blank why he wanted to stay married to her when he’s not attracted to her & doesn’t appear to like her at all, even platonically. And then she still should have left. She looks completely beaten down and miserable. That was some masterful gaslighting by Luke; it was scary. The good thing is, I think she leaves - I think that interview where she says everything was manipulated looks to me like it was filmed after the show. She looks brighter and sounds happier.

• Love 14

"Dr." Jessica is a complete asshole and totally worthless.  Why did Kate call the one "expert" who has made excuses for Luke?  The "experts" should have an unwritten rule that when any of the MAFS subjects call and broach divorce, that should be the end of it (much less when they're dealing with someone like Luke, who has been checked out since the wedding day and even gone so far as to tell his wife he's not attracted to her and kissing her repulses him and makes him feel dead inside.)   

I believe the only conversation Kate owed Luke was a "peace out" as she and her bags left their domicile of doom.  That's it.  

I'm still incredibly infuriated that he's claiming he's trying and no one is calling him on that bullshit.  Maybe it was edited out but Kate should have brought up what she told her girlfriend about Luke leaving every single time they have the opportunity to do things on their own.  And she should have asked Luke specifically what it was that she did that he sometimes found attractive - - because unless he answers "leave for work" or "go to sleep," I'm guessing she would have gotten the same blank look he had when he was confronted about her "drinking problem." 

Jasmine and Will need to go their separate ways.  All she cares about is money and material items.  She wants to be provided for; she should just move back in with her parents.  She doesn't seem interested in Will at all outside of how much money he's going to bring home so he can pay for 70% of the bills.   They were having a nice time and she has to go and ask about the 5 year plan.  Look, that is definitely a conversation that needs to be had but can they not ever just hang out and have fun?  Especially since she wouldn't let that happen on the honeymoon.  Does she even know what his hobbies are, what types of music he likes, what movies he enjoys watching?  

Kristine and Keith seem to be doing okay.  They could go either way post-decision day because I think they'll both opt to stay together at that time.

Stephanie and A.J. are the only couple that I think will absolutely make it.  They enjoy each other's company, they seem to be on the same page, and they have the right balance of fun and more serious conversations - - AT THE RIGHT TIME.  Yeah, I'm' looking at you, Jasmine.   Of course "Dr." Jessica has to insinuate that trouble is brewing and that she knows exactly what Stephanie is thinking and feeling, even though Stephanie herself didn't say that.   Good on A.J. for pointing out how difficult it is to nurture a new marriage (to a stranger) with a production crew following you around and having you wait to act out something or reenact something.  

I went to bed thoroughly disappointed that Kate didn't royally dump Luke and I woke up still pissed about it.  He's clearly going to string her along until decision day and then she's going to get crushed all over again.  

• Love 17

Watching puke and Kate, I got the distinct feeling that she has glommed onto a strategy of seeming to agree with his smarmy persuasion attempts to keep him off her back (literally and figuratively at this point) while already having made up her mind to be rid of him on decision day. If so, she is smarter than I have given her credit for; she has spared herself a bitch-edit while exposing him to a national audience as the pond scum he is. Could be that airing these segments is production driven to fool the audience into a particular mindset, but if so, it has already backfired spectacularly as I think just about the entire viewing public takes this stuff with a boulder of salt.

• Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, Madding crowd said:

I think it is odd we never see a real conversation between Luke and Kate. We have Kate by herself talking about how bad things are but when they are together she mumbles a few words and Luke stares.

Why isn’t the show insisting on having the same footage as the other couples have? Something is strange here. Kate never asked him about leaving her on their anniversary. We see the other couples making dinner, doing activities and talking about their future but we don’t see that with Luke and Kate.

I think the secret is they have been living apart and Luke wants them to pretend they are together for the money. I’m sure the producers know they are not together but probably think they are still ‘trying’. I hate Luke like the rest of you but I just realized all of the footage and information is from Kate. We never see Luke saying anything. Something is fishy.

Yes, he probably goes back to his old apartment. As, AJ said on unfiltered who leaves at 8 am in the morning on the day of their anniversary to "hang out with friends" unless they were doing some specific activity. like rock climbing. Also, If Luke was doing something "cool" like that he would of humble-bragged about it to the camera a million times. "I would of loved to spend my anniversary with Kate but I have already made plans to explore around a secret waterfall with my friends".

Edited by qtpye
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 7

So Keith wants kids (plural) now, but also expects to be able to go through 5 to 7 more years if medical school! Idiot! (Presuming he means getting an MD - as  I have never heard anyone who is studying for nursing or other medicine related careers refer to their studies as 'medical school'. If he is not referring to getting an MD, he's at the very least guilty of trying to schmooze us into believing his lack of monetary contribution to the marriage is for a very good and pre-existing reason ) Does he have no concept of how expensive medical school is? And even if he does have that covered, the time demands alone would place the (nearly - depending on how much energy Keith plans to put into anything other than himself) entire burden of household management and child rearing on Kristine. He didn't want a wife - he wanted a younger 'grandma' to both baby him and produce his babies. Idiot!

• Useful 4
  • Love 5

My cousin and her husband met in med school and they have two young children (oldest is 4); they managed to squeeze in a relationship, engagement, marriage, and kids into med school and residency. It can be done but it takes work and support (they have retired family around who help). My cousin was like, either we do it now or we never do it, so here we go. HOWEVER, it was a decision they came to mutually and they were both in the same place - no one expected anyone to quit school. Keith seems to be coming from a place of "So you're gonna take care of this, right?" which is shitty for Kristine. (I thought I would dislike Kristine at the start of the season, but I like her the most.)   

• Love 14

Could AJ be any more controlling? He did not allow Stephanie to speak, and blew up at her on the ride to the airport. Stephanie needs to cut her losses with this marriage. Keith can't expect for his wife to work to pay all the bills while he completes school and want her to have a baby in five years, while he's still in medical school. It's time for him to grow up. 

I like Jasmine, but she needs to stop being so materialistic. I understand that she wants a provider, but that's not what she has. You can't just shoot your husband's dreams down, because you don't see his vision. She might have been better off with Luke.

Kate just needs to leave Luke. No discussion, just pack up and walk out. Luke like AJ likes to be in control and likes the feeling of belittling people. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Puke’s unnatural spell over Kate was on full display with that disjointed conversation in the bedroom.

Wonder what the hell is the crew and producer are thinking as they watch Puke manipulate Kate, speaking to her in some kind of coded word scramble...

Kate’s friend came over and couldn’t pry her from the bedroom ...what the hell exactly is Kate’s mental state?

Kate’s flat monotone...inability to properly brush her bouffant out...girl is in full blown STRANGER DANGER.

• Love 6
(edited)

During the Unfiltered studio show AJ was visibly upset enough to go over to get Kate and bring her to stay with him and Steph.

Jasmine would ride shotgun in that rescue and Keith would call Kristine and ask what’s she cooking for his dinner......totally useless...

Edited by humbleopinion
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4

Steph acts as the AJ Whisperer because he thinks his misbehavior, hissy fits and tantrums are caused by the intrusive presence of the field producer and camera crew trying to get film to cobble together their segments.

Steph understands that the show has to have footage so she cajoles him to make everyone happy.

SexyAF is a trouper.

• Love 5
(edited)

In the tease for next week...Kate borrowed a page from Jasmine's fashion playbook...a brightly colored pantsuit because Puke is releasing her from being locked up in the bedroom to take her to see Romeo and Juliet in ballet form...

When Kate shows him the black jacket over the blue jumpsuit she will wear... Puke said...Is that what you are wearing?  (meaning.... that's an ugly outfit)

Kate's is so brainwashed she thinks Puke likes what he see believing that tepid compliment when she emerges from the closet dressed in that ill fitting outfit...

Puke says when she models her outfit for him ...Look at you!(meaning ..I can't find anything nice to say) Don't you look nice(meaning you finally washed your dirty bare feet, got out of your nightshirt...)

Her happiness is evident since she finally washed her hair...

Just another manipulation by Puke who got the field producer to buy the tickets for some community ballet production of Romeo and Juliet and to pay for the UBER ride over to the venue.

Kate's giddiness is pathetic. Puke acting like he's doing her a big favor...

Puke's yanking Kate's chain once again is excruciating  to watch....especially after her wimpy attempt to escape his clutches....

Really really hate this show now...

Edited by humbleopinion
  • Love 6
11 hours ago, Soup333 said:

THAT’S THE LOOK. That’s the look where I KNEW dude was crazy. THAT. FACE. RIGHT. THERE. 

Referring to Luke talking to Kate in the bedroom.

Edited again to explain that I first saw a blip of this conversation in a season preview during week two and have been calling Luke a psychopath ever since. This is why. 

Absolutely! His face. THAT. FACE. was absolutely chilling to me.

11 hours ago, shouldbedancing said:

Will and Jasmine are hopeless. Does Will really want to coach D-1 basketball? Cuz that's not happening. I think he just said that for argument's sake. But if he wants to coach basketball, it shouldn't be hard. Just go to the local community center or something. Doesn't seem like it has to be a big deal. Especially since he's not doing it for money.

I think Will threw that in because of the money thing. I think he wants to get another property in order to generate income so he can coach and make a difference in the community. That to him seems worth more than money. I wish he would have said that to Jasmine.

5 hours ago, NowVoyager said:

Also--- isn't there a financial motive to stay "together" until decision day? Mm-hm...

Then Kate is selling out for money and taking abuse from a loon. My sympathy meter is at zero for her. 

• Love 3
(edited)

Kate is on the scam with Puke to manipulate us.

That is the secret she will whisper to Pepper....Puke has made her a liar and scammer like himself...she is a loathsome as he....

Really hate this show.

Casting Puke and Kate have killed the charm and earnestness that Ricky Bobby embodied last season....

Edited by humbleopinion
  • Love 4

I’m so proud of Will for not giving into sex when he’s not invested in this relationship.  I hope he doesn’t give in before decision day.  He knows she’s not his “one” and sex will just complicate things more than marriage already has (well, I assume/hope that’s what he knows.)  

She clearly wants a meal ticket/security and he can clearly provide that, but doesn’t want that kind of woman.   He wants to do good, not just make money.  He wants a partner in that.

I hope being on this show leads to the woman of his dreams.  I’m sure the show could lead to Jasmine’s provider, too, then she’ll find out the real price of a man paying for everything.  Listen to your Auntie, Jas.  Go have some bundt cake and she’ll remind you. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 12
11 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

How about “How is leaving me alone on our anniversary trying your best? Tell me what you have been doing that would be considered “trying your best?”

Right?? Why didn't Kate say that? She is so frustrating. I was proud of her when Puke said "Are you afraid of being hurt" and she said " I'm already hurt". I think it's the only time she has ever snapped back at him. She needs to do a lot more of that. 

I like Stephanie so much! She is a smart cookie. When she said AJ's friends have never seen him raise his voice or become upset in 30 years, he is always happy AJ but she has known him for just a month and has seen his mood swings and flying off the handle multiple times. I think AJ is a different person behind closed doors. Steph already sees this. Tread carefully and keep your eyes open, girl. He won't have production to blame for his outbursts once the camera's are no longer there. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
(edited)

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/married-at-first-sight-recap-kate-and-luke-talk-divorce/

This edit Kate borrows some spunk. What a pile of horse shit.

https://www.ebony.com/entertainment/married-at-first-sight-jasmine-will-spat-over-money-concerns/

Jas follows money...nothing wrong with that...but she needs to bend down more to bowl properly....

https://www.inquisitr.com/5327878/married-at-first-sight-recap-for-aj-and-stephanie-stephanie-worried-about-his-temper/

AJ's friends of 30 years have never seen him lose his temper?

SexyAF has seen him hangry, petulant about ugly card and poker chip art, pissed about doing couple's homework....that's worrisome...

https://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/married-at-first-sight-exclusive-clip-kristine-isnt-sure-about-keith/

Kristine would not date a man who is content to be completely catered to by his grandmother...who does all the cleaning and cooking for him...and wants that level of care and devotion replicated in his wife....

Edited by humbleopinion
  • Useful 1

I was so hopeful that Kate was going to finally do the smart thing, but all HE has to say is, "I don't want a divorce," and she says, "OK." I am, unfortunately, done with any sympathy I had for her. What got me confused was all of the different talking heads with different outfits - we saw the short sleeved black tee shirt on the one where they had the party where he ignored her. Then they kept showing her in the big shirt from last week's anniversary, like she didn't get dressed all day since she was wearing it (maybe again) when she and Luke had that brilliant conversation when he said he was "making the best of the situation." First she challenged him on what he said, almost like she couldn't believe it, and then she put on her hopeful face and that was it. 

I am not sure what is happening on the show next week, but, of course, AJ doesn't look happy with another production event that h was not prepared for. I am glad that Steph FINALLY spoke up about how uncomfortable she was when he has his baby tantrums. I really hope that they show AJ the film where he did all the talking and her face spoke volumes.

I hope this is over soon. I think AJ and Steph will make it. Will and Jasmine - nope. She doesn't understand him and never will (no pun intended). Keith wants a baby mama who cooks and that is not who he married. She might be willing to have the babies if he stayed home and cooked and cleaned, but she is not ready for that, and as long as she is the major provider since he is still in school, they can't afford to have more mouths to feed.

If Kate agrees to stay married on Decision Day, just to get that additional 90 day bonus, she deserves what she gets. I am really sorry and I know I am being unrealistic since this show was already filmed and it is what it is and it's not like she can suddenly change her mind, but the way it is unfolding is just making me angry, which is not worth it because this is a stupid stupid scripted unreality show!

• Love 3

Everything Will does, Jasmine sneers at. It’s so unappealing. He said he wanted an income property - he didn’t say he wanted to be destitute. He’s also said he doesn’t care about his job, so I think it’s good that he’s trying to work something into his life about which he feels passionate. Jasmine is giving me nagging gold-digger teas.

Here is what is baffling to me - Jasmine saying she doesn't want someone to "take care of her" but someone who will "take care of the house bills, the mortgage and the like." Uh - doesn't she live in the house and suck up the utilities? 

I think Will is satisfied with a lower income than Jasmine is. I don't see him as unambitious - he has financial goals - but he's also satisfied by non-monetary things like the satisfaction he will get from coaching. I think Jasmine wants a more upscale lifestyle and if she works at all, she wants her income to be disposable at her discretion - she'll work for pocket money to treat herself to luxuries. There's nothing wrong with that but that does render her incompatible with Will.

I’m so proud of Will for not giving into sex when he’s not invested in this relationship.  I hope he doesn’t give in before decision day.  He knows she’s not his “one” and sex will just complicate things more than marriage already has (well, I assume/hope that’s what he knows.)  

I, too, give Will a lot of credit for not just having sex with Jasmine because she was readily available. He's just not that into her. Good for him for not taking advantage - and not giving her the opportunity to cry foul if he did sleep with her knowing he's not falling for her. She wasn't offering no-strings sex. 

Kate's is so brainwashed she thinks Puke likes her and she believes that tepid compliment when she emerges from the bathroom dressed in that ill fitting outfit...

Also his tone when she laid it out on the bed and said "you're going with that?" I hate him. That said, while the color was good on her, the style was not. I think she is a pretty girl but she doesn't dress well for her body type generally. Also - what was with the opening shot of her at work, talking about how Luke asked her how she was doing that morning and while she said she was fine, he said he was not. Then they just dropped it? What was poor little pus-ball Luke so upset about?

configdotsys - Sending lots of good thoughts and positive energy to you today. Good luck!

• Love 11
2 hours ago, configdotsys said:

I wrote my post during the show because I just cannot WAIT to read your posts!

Yeah, great idea, Kate. He treats you like shit and your answer to that is to try to stay positive. How much does she need to fully realize that this is a sham and he does not care? If Kate learns anything from this show, it’s that she needs to grow a backbone. Okay Kate, you were hopeful and it does suck but you’re a grown up. Deal with it. If your heart is broken by a guy that you know for a month and through that entire month you have been treated like dirt, then you have a serious problem. 

It’s hard to say this without sounded cold hearted, which I really am not, but her crying fits evoke zero sympathy from me. It’s been obvious from day one that he is a low life that is not interested in her. She is crying for herself because she so desperately wants a husband and instead of accepting that they are in no way a match, she goes into the "I don't know what to do," which plays right into Luke's desire to fuck with her. 

Why does Kate think she needs to explain anything to Luke? And there she goes again using the word “might” with divorce. She is a wimp. Don’t talk to him, tell him: “I want a divorce, get out.” What’s confusing? He should have no say. “I know that you’re not into me so I’m not wasting any more time on you, so see ya.” He’s such a fucking lowlife and is eating up this thing of him treating her like shit and she keeps coming back. He opens his mouth and talks but says nothing but gaslight stuff. This dude is so revolting. And once again, Kate begins to cave. It should not matter what HE wants. She is so incredibly weak that it’s so hard to watch.

Stephanie wimps out when asked about AJ’s diva behavior. Sorry AJ, your tantrums are not good communication that show you care. Blame the show AJ for your tantrum about doing to lunch or moving out of the other apartment. Stephanie’s “I just want you be happy,” shows that she’s so desperate she’ll do anything to keep him because she’s just dying to be married. Have fun sucking up all of his babyiness.

And what is the praise bullshit from the doctor? These are grownups not 8 year olds. Should she clap and yell yay when he does a dish or decides to not be a dick to her? What the hell is that? Buy him a diaper. Put his face on the Trump balloon baby. You know what, AJ? You found your wife by going on the show. The show has an end point so suck it up and stop bitching about it. You wouldn’t have Stephanie if it wasn’t for the show. His insistence that his anger does not leak into the marriage was horse shit. Stephanie’s face screamed that it does. Stephanie made stupid contorted faces in an attempt to evade the questions about AJ because it seems she feels the need to keep a public image of them being perfect or he will blow his top. AJ is totally in denial about his issues and seems like a total time bomb. Meanwhile, AJ, Stephanie was being asked the questions to STFU and let her answer. 

Jasmine’s attitude is such a turn off. “Next time, I better get a 9.” Even the bowling match she viewed as a competitive thing. It’s one thing to joke in a competitive way but she takes everything so seriously like she has to win (or Will should hold back so she can win) because after all, “Happy wife, happy life.” Go away, Jasmine. Will, Jasmine is not playful at all. That was the Red Bull or whatever talking.

Will wanting to coach kids probably stems from his childhood and bitchface says it doesn’t generate money. It generates a lot more than money for Will who probably wants to help out kids and make a difference. Look at nearly every youth sports league in the country. They are supported and coached by volunteers who could be ringing the register at Target or doing something else to make money, but instead they come home from a long day, change clothes and get out there in the community. I've done it. It's wonderful and the feeling so much more than money. I can see Jasmine going to a game or something and having a puss on the whole time or a forced, fake smile. She just doesn't get it. Good for Will’s friends to say Jasmine’s attitude bothers them. Will seems like a good guy and deserves so much better.  

I don’t get this issue with communication that Will mentioned. They are communicating, they just don’t agree. Jasmine made it clear from the jump that she wants him to pay and provide. She tried to walk it back but it was obviously not sincere. They simply are not compatible. I loved the doctor explaining the difference between compromise and sacrifice and the resentment that comes with sacrifice. That is totally Jasmine. No amount of communication can change one’s core belief. What “all” did Jasmine risk here? If they split, the show ends and she goes back on the hunt for a moneybags guy to provide for her. 

So Keith is in "medical" school? I’d like more info about that. Working full time overnights and being in medical school? Does not compute. If you have a discussion with your spouse that the cooking situation is unfair and they take on some of that load, I guess I don't see why one has to dance around the kitchen singing about it as if it's some great sacrifice that the other is making to carry some of the load.

I see AJ is one of those people who turn into more of a lunatic once they get behind the wheel. Stephanie is affected by his attitude and admits that she doesn’t say anything to him. Every time, every single time Stephanie brings up something serious, the look on AJ’s face turns so dark to me. He looks like he’s fuming inside. AJ can be a happy guy. A lot of people are happy people when things are going their way but once it doesn’t, the anger comes out. AJ has been this way forever and he knows how he is. You can’t just flip a switch and turn that off, AJ or you would have had success in past relationships. How is he trying to fix it? By saying, “Okay, I will try not to do that anymore”? How long does that last? Stephanie's non-verbal reactions to him say it all. 

On another note: Tomorrow is a HUGE DAY for me as I will find out if I am in remission and can return to work. It has been 15 months of pure hell. Please keep your fingers crossed for me.  I will be a nervous wreck from now until tomorrow's appointment.

Fellow survivor here, @configdotsys.  Sending you tons of prayers, hugs, and good mojo for your appointment today!

• Love 15
9 hours ago, silverspoons said:

I think he knows perfectly well he is not coaching for $$, and just said that in reaction to her comment about no money in that, because he is tired of her and her money obsession.  Have we ever seen her say something to justify that (like "I want a husband who's okay with paying bills because I really want to be a stay-at-home mom?). It's like she just wants him to pay bills because he's a man, but has no other reason.  She's not interested in his desire to volunteer, or help kids.  And yes - some special ed teachers are just in it for the small classes and the summers off.

• Love 10
(edited)
13 minutes ago, psychoticstate said:

Fellow survivor here, @configdotsys.  Sending you tons of prayers, hugs, and good mojo for your appointment today!

Me too --melanoma. (I was very lucky, it didn't get past the extended margins.) 

I hope it's good news for you, @CONFIGDOTSYS.

Edited by Crazy Bird Lady
  • Love 7

Wouldn't it be lovely if the "experts" really WERE experts?  Then, the manipulation of Kate would have ended at dead insides first mental roundhouse kick to Kate's self-esteem. 

I'm no shrink, haven't ever played one on tv, but even I know enough to realize we have a sick son of a bitch in the form of Puke Luke.   Get in there and get her the hell away from him.  WTF are they waiting for? 

Who does this kind of thing in the name of an experimental marriage?   Not ONE of them have stepped up to Puke and said, "ENOUGH" and I'd really like to know why.    Talk about unhealthy relationships.....a fat lot of good their counseling does.  Platitudes and bull shit by 3 quacks and a steady mind-fuck from her husband.  

Way to go MAFS.  You sure know how to pick 'em.   Let's find a woman with zero self-esteem and marry her to a psychopath.  It will be fun to watch, but more than that, it will be lucrative.   Keep those cameras rolling.  

• Love 12
(edited)

In the tease...the couples share their mini moons by staying in an AirBnB together...

AJ is not happy...

AJ hits the booze hard and yells inquiring if Puke has a boner yet..slapping his hiney....

Anyone else hoping for an Intervention, the group exposing Puke as a master manipulator...  the group making Kate see what a shitty person Puke is...

Puke is whining AJ is drunk...want AJ to make truthful boozy revelations about Puke...

Then they gang up and drive him away with taunts, making him cry, force him out ...running barefoot into the night.....

Kate and the group laughing in guffaws together as Puke heads down the street.....alone...

Edited by humbleopinion
  • LOL 6
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, psychoticstate said:

1 hour ago, Crazy Bird Lady said:

Me too --melanoma. (I was very lucky, it didn't get past the extended margins.) 

I hope it's good news for you, @CONFIGDOTSYS.

Thank you very much for the good wishes. Just to clarify. My appointment is tomorrow, Thursday. I was watching this on DVR this morning and taking notes. Sorry for being unclear. 

• Love 8