Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E10: D Day Comes Early

• Start Topic

(edited)

With a tad more than 2 weeks left in this fiasco season..the 4 couples are forced approach tired and worn out topics like money( Mrs. $$$ and Mr. Mute) children (Mrs. I'm Not Cooking No More and Mr. Scaredy Cat in the Kitchen).

One couple reach their breaking point(about damn time! but get ready to be dangled....) and the other one is so boring except when Mr. Hypoglycemia gets his diaper in a bunch and Mrs. Tiptoeing on Eggshells can't agree where to set up his high chair...

Seriously, this season has dragged on and on.....

Edited by Drogo
Topic formatting.
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3

A programming change...

Bad news...new episode is at 10pm

Good news...no more overly wrought weddings by the man whose plastic surgeon yanked his face too far back...

8-830pm Unlocked: The Past and Furious

830-930pm Unlocked: One Month Down, Forever to Go

930-10pm New Unfiltered: Love on the Brain

10-1103pm New D Day Comes Early

1103-1112pm New First Look: My Little Secret

• Love 1
(edited)

I can only hope that the early "D-Day" is for Puke and Kate, and not Stephanie finally having had enough of AJ's frustrations and hot temper (as implied by last week's previews). Because AJ could get some help from a shrink... and the basis for a happy marriage between those two already exists.  I'm cheering for them to actually survive all the BS of MAFS! 

Edited by Crazy Bird Lady
  • Love 8

I can only hope that the early "D-Day" is for Puke and Kate, and not Stephanie finally having had enough of AJ's frustrations and hot temper (as implied by last week's previews). 

I am hoping for Luke and Kate but I could also see Will calling it quits with Jasmine.

• Love 5

I saw a preview where Kate says or asks if divorce is an option and Puke says something about not wanting to do that. So, I think that is the couple who mentions the d-word, but nothing will happen, except that we will get to see 2 more weeks (at least) of Kate being manipulated by Puke playing on her ever-present ray of hope.

• Love 2

I wonder why it's on an hour later.  

20 hours ago, humbleopinion said:

Good news...no more overly wrought weddings by the man whose plastic surgeon yanked his face too far back...

I thought the show was sweet, but you're right about his face.  Yikes!

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Not only am I sick to death of having to look at Pukes face, but I have to say, I can’t take any longer too.  I’m sick of her talking without emotion, and I’m sick of her not leaving early on after he said those words to her.  I have no sympathy or sadness for a woman who lets Puke gaslight her.  She is just as bad in my eyes.  I meant Kate up there.  Don’t know how to fix it.  One is worse than the other.  He dishes it and she takes it.  Unless its all scripted.

Luke and Kate have been at it so far, so I don’t think it’s D day for them. I feel Stephanie and A.J. Will make it.

I think it will be D Day for Will and Jasmine.  He can’t keep refusing sex, therefore might call it quits.

• Love 5
16 minutes ago, Crazy Bird Lady said:

Dr. Pepper says to them that she thinks Puke and Kate's marriage is "unfair" to Kate. In exactly those words!

But does she say, I think you two should separate, and eventually get a divorce?!

OF COURSE NOT!! 

Pepper should of said “because we three “experts” did a horrendous job of putting those two together.”

• Love 6

Jasmine and Will are not into each other. On paper they might have been an ok match but their personalities don't mesh. They both knew on the honeymoon it wasn't going to be something that lasted. She didn't like that he wasn't interested in some of the more adventurous activities. And then he didn't like when she didn't want to do the mud thing. And then they were not in agreement about money. 

• Love 8

AJ using his inside voice without laughing at his own jokes makes listening to him 50 million times more pleasant.  

Seems the participants certainly have Luke pegged. I hope his mother is watching to see what a tool bag she raised. 

• Love 16
8 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

I am hoping for Luke and Kate but I could also see Will calling it quits with Jasmine.

I wish Kate would take Her fate inner own hands. He was not into her at the wedding and you could tell it. And he is made no strides and trying to be into her. Once he said when he kissed her that he felt dead inside and repulsed, she should have left. He should have walked away at the altar when he knew he didn't like her. I cannot stand this guy. I don't know how she stayed this long, she must have no self worth whatsoever.  When he is back on the dating market, girls run... run as fast as you can!

• Love 17
15 minutes ago, Kareem said:

AJ using his inside voice without laughing at his own jokes makes listening to him 50 million times more pleasant.  

Seems the participants certainly have Luke pegged. I hope his mother is watching to see what a tool bag she raised. 

Yes, but he may be like his father.

30 minutes ago, aphroditewitch said:

A.J telling it like it is about Luke on Unfiltered. He had better analysis than any of the experts. It seems pretty clear that Jasmine, A.J., and Keith all have a negative opinion of Luke. 

Is there anyone anywhere who has a positive of view of Luke??!

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Gem 10 said:

Not only am I sick to death of having to look at Pukes face, but I have to say, I can’t take any longer too.  I’m sick of her talking without emotion, and I’m sick of her not leaving early on after he said those words to her.  I have no sympathy or sadness for a woman who lets Puke gaslight her.  She is just as bad in my eyes.  I meant Kate up there.  Don’t know how to fix it.  One is worse than the other.  He dishes it and she takes it.  Unless its all scripted.

Luke and Kate have been at it so far, so I don’t think it’s D day for them. I feel Stephanie and A.J. Will make it.

I think it will be D Day for Will and Jasmine.  He can’t keep refusing sex, therefore might call it quits.

I feel sorry for her. Someone somewhere did not give her any feeling of self worth. IDK if her parents or cold to her or what.  But I do feel sympathy for her. I am hoping she will get fed up enough and take her future into her own hands and not wait for him to make some dumb a** decision.  Someone wrote in here that he is gas lighting her, and that is absolutely correct.

• Love 19

Jasmine says....."Will won't be that provider I've always wanted"  No Jasmine he sure won't be and you are pretty delusional if you continue to expect that in this day from the average working man.  This marriage can't work and can only end in divorce,  there's already too much resentment and failed expectations.

• Love 6
(edited)

THAT’S THE LOOK. That’s the look where I KNEW dude was crazy. THAT. FACE. RIGHT. THERE. 

Referring to Luke talking to Kate in the bedroom.

Edited again to explain that I first saw a blip of this conversation in a season preview during week two and have been calling Luke a psychopath ever since. This is why. 

Edited by Soup333
  • Love 21

He has this crazy hold on her. Why can't she see he's playing mind games and fu%*ing with her? I was so proud of her for saying she is leaning towards divorce but then saw my hopes dashed. When Luke mentioned there were things Kate did that pleased him, her face lit up. She then asked him to maybe tell her next time if she does something that makes her happy. She is hopeless. Sigh!

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, EctoGammat said:

Aaaggghhh dammit Kate! Don’t back down, you were almost free!! Luke dangled the carrot of maybe at some point being attracted to her and it was just enough. 

Kate needs a backbone!

• Love 7
(edited)

“I was wondering what bad they were going to bring up.” Clearly, AJ doesn’t trust production. Stephanie seemed to agree with Dr. Jess regarding his swing moods.  She made a point of saying that his friends said that he is always cheerful and upbeat, and that she disagrees. 

Kate, sweetie, when a man tells you he is making the best of a situation, it’s not a good thing.  Luke doesn’t want to get a divorce - on camera.

Edited by Adeejay
  • Useful 1
  • Love 21

The only thing that Luke finds attractive about Kate is her total inability/unwillingness to  call him on his bullshit. 

Luke: I’ve been trying my best.

Kate: What did you just say?

Luke: I don’t remember. (BULLSHIT)

Kate: I’ve been trying my best.

Luke: Stares at Kate silently.

How about “How is leaving me alone on our anniversary trying your best? Tell me what you have been doing that would be considered “trying your best?”

• Useful 1
  • Love 22

Luke’s borderline smarmy “Wow, look at you!” in the first look for next week was absolutely chilling.  He could barely conceal his contempt and disgust for Kate.  I can’t imagine how low this girl’s self-esteem must be to continue to put up with this. 

• Love 10
18 minutes ago, endure said:

Is Luke auditioning for  horror flick? 😬

Just when Kate is making a getaway and you think she’s safe, Luke is the serial killer that pops up from the backseat. 

• LOL 11
  • Love 13

OMG, an exercise in kissing for Will and Jasmine.  What next.  She better wake up and smell the coffee.  He’s just not into her.  Good sex starts in the mind.  She is not on his mind.

• Useful 1
  • Love 23