Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Primetimer

S10.E06 Again With This: Beverly Hills, 90210 Tries To Save A Convict From Death Row

How STUPID is Mel? He knows that many people acquainted with him are involved with PP/PPAD/PPSexyTimes. Even if he were not concerned about the legal angle, shouldn't he be wary of one of these folks running into him?

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 1

When David played the toilet-flushing sound and people hooted, this is the first thing I thought of.

simosons mwc.png

I forgot what a massive POS (rather than just the regular POS he was the other 9 seasons) David was in the last season.

Edited by MerBearStare
  • Like 4

I can't with this death penalty plotline.  Kelly and Matt's bickering is driving me bonkers.  A real attorney having some type of clemency hearing would not leave his or her office, much less go riding around town to fight with his or her significant other, during the hearing.  He is de facto ineffective because he has no idea how to try one of these cases and his legal arguments are shit.  

• Like 2

10 hours ago, StatMom said:

How STUPID is Mel? He knows that many people acquainted with him are involved with PP/PPAD/PPSexyTimes. Even if he were not concerned about the legal angle, shouldn't he be wary of one of these folks running into him?

If Mel is going to be so stupid to go to a sex club that’s run in the same club as where his son broadcasts a radio show then he deserves to get blackmailed and Gina should get it. 

• Like 6

10 hours ago, StatMom said:

30 minutes ago, WoodyCee said:

If Mel is going to be so stupid to go to a sex club that’s run in the same club as where his son broadcasts a radio show then he deserves to get blackmailed and Gina should get it. 

Seriously, Mel is such an idiot.  If he wants to go to a strip club that badly...it's Los Angeles.  There have to be a MILLION other options besides the one at the club he knows his son works at and is frequented frequently by his whole posse.  

And how is he even getting out of the house to attend strip clubs that don't open til 2AM!

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Like 5

I was listening to this on my bike yesterday, and passers-by must have thought I was a nutjob, because when it got to that long hold on the music at the end of Kelly's first meeting with the Patchs, I was saying outloud "Oh no, no, no, no, noo-"--[Duh Duh Dun Dun Clap-clap]--"you bastards!"

• Like 1
  • Laugh 1

I feel like the show could have left out Mel going back to his cheating ways. They were just searching for story lines but it was season 10 by that point... just let Jackie have a loyal husband lol. But yeah, he was quite the idiot going to a strip club in the same club that EVERYONE he knew went to.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Jaclyn88 said:

I feel like the show could have left out Mel going back to his cheating ways. They were just searching for story lines but it was season 10 by that point... just let Jackie have a loyal husband lol. But yeah, he was quite the idiot going to a strip club in the same club that EVERYONE he knew went to.

Though I must say, it’s pretty good insight as to why David developed such problematic views on women as of late.

Mel has been portrayed mostly as a “good guy” as far as the gang’s parents go, but we see how he dropped the ball on Sheila, and his pattern of cheating.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, MCMLXXVII said:

Though I must say, it’s pretty good insight as to why David developed such problematic views on women as of late.

Mel has been portrayed mostly as a “good guy” as far as the gang’s parents go, but we see how he dropped the ball on Sheila, and his pattern of cheating.

And serving alcohol to teenagers before their prom!

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Jaclyn88 said:

I know! Like did Mel want to get caught? I’d vote YES since he was always having affairs with women who worked for him. Leopards don’t change their spots. 

• Like 1