Type keyword(s) to search

"The View": Week Of 3/4/2019

Jaded
  • Start Topic

On 3/5/2019 at 11:58 AM, Haleth said:

Yes.  His estate has a stake in his image and can sue for defamation. 

I know several of the officers/deputies that were working this case.  There is a TON that wasn't put out publicly.  They wouldn't give me details no matter how hard I tried but they did say that Diane Dimonds book was the best and closest to what happened.  I haven't read it.  Take that for what it is worth.

I loved it when Joy was having none of Nutmeg interrupting her about the ladies in the red hats.  Time and place Nutter!

• Love 14
18 hours ago, bannana said:

These are old stories that she has told before.  I think worse than this was when someone from Manny's work baked a cake and she threw it in the garbage.  Sunny has issues that she should not be working out on live TV especially at her age.

When you reach the age of 50 you should have some wisdom by then.

WHY waste cake???!!!!  Best thing would have been to enjoy it.  She shouldn't worry about the other women. She needs to worry about being such a pain in the ass Manny washes his hands of her.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11

I sent the clip of Meghan crying because she doesn’t have a Jewish family member to my dad who has been very upset about Rep Omar’s comment and he thanked me for the good laugh he had and called it one of the most ridiculous things he’s ever seen. Joe Lieberman use to live in our town and we use to see him all over the place after he retired so if I ever see him again I might just start laughing. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 9
(edited)
3 hours ago, HaaCHOO said:

I thought Abby really doesn't want Taylor Swift to speak up on politics.

If Taylor was spouting Abby's team's talking points, she would be all for it.  Abby is so transparent..

Edited by Apprentice79
  • LOL 1
  • Love 20

I look at it this way, Elsa makes Sunny, Joy, and Ana look very, very good. She helps bring up ratings. Producers and sponsors know it is effective to show Elsa crying or rolling her eyes. She's like the old time villain wrestler, the hero wrestlers profited every time they decked him. Joy, Ana, and Sunny can laugh all the way to the bank. 

• Love 15
(edited)

Note- I added a few (among hundreds)  of Twitter users responses on Megan tweeting the  Beyoncé  I ain’t sorry gif and about her on air cry in the Megan thread in case anyone is interested) 

I’ve noticed MM resorts to tears and tantrums when she feels the audience is against her or when she gets shutdown.  I’m sure they whipped out the Q- tips during the commercial break. Miss Princess can’t handle anything it seems. Her dad’s death is still affecting her work, her blue cards of incorrect facts  from her husband are making her look like a fool more and more, she’s missing Whoopi’s defense barrier between Joy or Sunny and acting like it’s her first week of work (can I talk now? Hi I’m MEgan- have you heard that my Daddy is JM and he’s dead on a infinite loop).  She’s great for ratings because they don’t care about our complaints.  The producers shield her from the live audience, sweet talk her off the ledge and act like nothing ever happened. Rinse. repeat. 

Edited by WonderWuman73
  • Useful 2
  • Love 15
7 hours ago, MMEButterfly said:

I look at it this way, Elsa makes Sunny, Joy, and Ana look very, very good. She helps bring up ratings. Producers and sponsors know it is effective to show Elsa crying or rolling her eyes. She's like the old time villain wrestler, the hero wrestlers profited every time they decked him. Joy, Ana, and Sunny can laugh all the way to the bank. 

Sometimes I've thought of this as the bonus, too. I still see her blatant attempts to misinform as incredibly dangerous and conservative outlets usually re-write history with what actually happened on the show to make McCain look like a victim / hero regardless of how big a fool she makes of herself. Either way, it's not her opinions, but her screaming and her bratty disrespect towards everyone that has made her the worst co-host this show's ever seen. There's a reason Abby doesn't receive the same amount of hate despite saying mostly the same things. I still don't believe the ratings have anything to do with McCain--although I'm sure she believes it--and I have hope she could be done in thanks to Joy re-signing at the end of this season. Hopefully Joy gives ABC an ultimatum. More viewers will be lost if Joy exits than if they fire a dime a dozen daughter-of shill like McCain.

Anyway, if McCain wants to act like she's on WWE or Real Housewives, then ABC needs to go all the way and have the rest of the women deck this piece of work and rip her hair out every time she starts going.

• LOL 4
  • Love 16
(edited)
3 hours ago, TheGreenKnight said:

Anyway, if McCain wants to act like she's on WWE or Real Housewives, then ABC needs to go all the way and have the rest of the women deck this piece of work and rip her hair out every time she starts going.

For all her bluster of being a tough chick if someone came at Meghan she would run away and cry.  She always says she gets attacked in public for being a Republican but she never says what her response is.

Edited by blondiec0332
  • LOL 2
  • Love 14
18 minutes ago, tinkerbell said:

I am still upset about Meghan's blatant lies about abortion. I wish the show would address this issue with some facts. Not a debate, but address the lies being told and set the record straight.

How many times have we seen other co hosts have to clarify or outright retract what they have said?  Joy has.  Even Whoopi has.  But Meghan gets to say whatever the fuck she wants without any repercussions.  On air repercussions anyways. She has been getting skewered online and rightfully so.

• Love 22
(edited)
2 hours ago, blondiec0332 said:

For all her bluster of being a tough chick if someone came at Meghan she would run away and cry.  She always says she gets attacked in public for being a Republican but she never says what her response is.

I've often wondered about the nature of these "attacks." Meghan seems to be the type of person who thinks anything other than praise/agreement is an attack. Look at how she reacted when Sunny wouldn't let Meghan interrupt her. Meghan's "can I just say something" is just rhetorical,  so when Sunny kept on rolling, Meghan was offended. Meghan doesn't see that Sunny was providing context and giving her own opinion. No, Meghan sees Sunny refusing to be thrown off track as an attack on Meghan the Conservative Voice.

Also, you're absolutely right @Coffeewinewater. She clearly has a fantasy of being a "badass bitch," but doesn't actually have the courage and independence required. 

Edited by Vanderboom
  • Love 21
4 minutes ago, Vanderboom said:

Meghan sees Sunny refusing to be thrown off track as an attack on Meghan the Conservative Voice.

And when Sunny said the issue was being used by Republicans as a wedge issue Meghan says no I'm not.  Jesus Meghan saying something about  Republicans doesn't mean they are directing it towards you.

• Love 20
4 minutes ago, rcc said:

Whoopi with pneumonia in both lungs and septic was serious. No wonder she has been out so long. She also looked thinner too.

So she is back today. A dear friend of mine said illness and surgery are just other ways to lose weight.  ;>  

I was hoping she would take more time off.  I will miss Joy moderating. 

• Love 3
Just now, Bucket said:

So she is back today. A dear friend of mine said illness and surgery are just other ways to lose weight.  ;>  

No, it was a taped piece from her home.

• Love 9
Just now, Bucket said:

No, she isn't back today. They just showed a clip of her.

• Love 4
Just now, Bucket said:

She isn't back yet. She sent a message from home. 

• Love 5

If there is ever a day that Abby and Elsa should be on it is International Womans Day, wiithout their daddys and hubbys they would be absolutely nowhere to be seen and never to be heard, as the Louis Armstrong says what a wonderful world that would be.

I agree with Joy about the Kavannaugh, the reason the Judge sentenced Manafort was sentenced so lightly was because I am guessing he wants to be the Next Supreme Court Justice so basically no sentence.

I was laughing as Elsa was talking about Mannafort daughter changing her name, could you imagine if she and her BFF (you know the one sitting at the table, since it changes for whoever she wants to be) ever changed their names as I said in the paragraph above who would they be, no one would have hired them, they would not be able to get away with all the things and lies they continue to say, they would just be sitting there doing nothing with nothing to say or contribute to society, they would not be on the View - OH WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD THAT WOULD BE

• Love 10

Did Meghan just tell Joy during the Biden talk to 'trust what I am telling you because Abby and I spend a lot of time in Red States'  wtf.  ok, whatevs.  And also, her foundation is too yellow based for her complexion because the rest of her is pink.  Pink ears, pink arms.  Yellow face.

• LOL 4
  • Love 13

That is just ridiculous. Just WHEN do they "spend a lot of time in the Red States"? They're in fucking New York City for most of the week. Do they go traveling during the weekend and hob nob, (oops, sorry, that's an East Coast "Elite" phrase) and speak at rallies or whatever the fuck they say they "do"? And with Abby all pregnant, is she up to all that travel? It's SUCH BULLSHIT.

• LOL 2
  • Love 18
41 minutes ago, Vanderboom said:

I've often wondered about the nature of these "attacks." Meghan seems to be the type of person who thinks anything other than praise/agreement is an attack. Look at how she reacted when Sunny wouldn't let Meghan interrupt her. Meghan's "can I just say something" is just rhetorical,  so when Sunny kept on rolling, Meghan was offended. Meghan doesn't see that Sunny was providing context and giving her own opinion. No, Meghan sees Sunny refusing to be thrown off track as an attack on Meghan the Conservative Voice.

Also, you're absolutely right @Coffeewinewater. She clearly has a fantasy of being a "badass bitch," but doesn't actually have the courage and independence required. 

She suggested Jesse Smullet is a sociopath for making up his story...do all of these unsubstantiated attacks on Meghan (for being a Republican!- give me a break) make her a sociopath as well?  

• LOL 6
  • Love 11
12 minutes ago, Alexis2291 said:

I really, really hate when Meghan tries to lecture the Democrats on how to win. I'm glad Joy pushed back and said that AOC isn't leading the party just because she gets more publicity than the others.

And no, Meghan, just because you and Abby supposedly spend the most time in red states doesn't mean we trust anything you say. On that note, why would she even say that? Where's the proof that she and Abby spend a lot of time in red states? They both say this a lot and never give any background information on when they do this. Also, how the hell do they know that the other ladies don't spend time in red states? So ridiculous. 

But, when you think about all of the successful campaigns Meghan has run, it just makes sense!   Oh, wait.....

• LOL 16
  • Love 7
(edited)
17 minutes ago, Cementhead said:

Did Meghan just tell Joy during the Biden talk to 'trust what I am telling you because Abby and I spend a lot of time in Red States'  wtf.  ok, whatevs.  And also, her foundation is too yellow based for her complexion because the rest of her is pink.  Pink ears, pink arms.  Yellow face.

I really hate it when Megan acts like she knows everything about red states, especially since she comes from a purple state that is leaning bluer with each election cycle. Furthermore, there are democrats in red states just like there are Republicans in blue states.  

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 22
1 minute ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

That is just ridiculous. Just WHEN do they "spend a lot of time in the Red States"? They're in fucking New York City for most of the week. Do they go traveling during the weekend and hob nob, (oops, sorry, that's an East Coast "Elite" phrase) and speak at rallies or whatever the fuck they say they "do"? And with Abby all pregnant, is she up to all that travel? It's SUCH BULLSHIT.

The only place Meghan has mentioned going to on weekends is Washington DC.  And that is most definitely not a red state.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
(edited)
19 minutes ago, Cementhead said:

Did Meghan just tell Joy during the Biden talk to 'trust what I am telling you because Abby and I spend a lot of time in Red States'  wtf.  

I live in AZ and it doesn't matter!  She is so desperate to be an authority on all things republican she now thinks spending time in red states gives her a leg up. 

Edited by Bucket
  • Love 14
2 minutes ago, Apprentice79 said:

I really hate it when Megan acts like she knows everything about red states, especially since she lives in a purple state that is leaning bluer with each election cycle. Furthermore, there are democrats in red states just like there are Republicans in blue states.  

She simply can't understand that.  In her tiny pea brain she thinks where you live, what music you listen to, what movies you watch define your political identity.

• LOL 3
  • Love 10

And Meghan threw in "no shade" after saying she and Abby know the most about red states. That's not shade, boo - that's just you assuming the other ladies don't visit nor spend time in red states, which, again, how the hell would Meghan and Abby even know?! 

• LOL 6
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, blondiec0332 said:

She simply can't understand that.  In her tiny pea brain she thinks where you live, what music you listen to, what movies you watch define your political identity.

She constantly tells us who she is.  Psych 101 tells you she is creating her persona, not living it. 

• Useful 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 12
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Alexis2291 said:

And Meghan threw in "no shade" after saying she and Abby know the most about red states. That's not shade, boo - that's just you assuming the other ladies don't visit nor spend time in red states, which, again, how the hell would Meghan and Abby even know?! 

We need a bang your head against the wall icon.  She is insanely ridiculous!  She does not have people close in her life to give her feedback on her lunacy. 

Edited by Bucket
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9
26 minutes ago, Cementhead said:

Did Meghan just tell Joy during the Biden talk to 'trust what I am telling you because Abby and I spend a lot of time in Red States'  wtf.  ok, whatevs.  

Meghan's whole identity is wrapped up in her politics. She can't comprehend that most people are more complex and can have views that cross party lines. 

• Love 18
5 minutes ago, Haleth said:

Meghan's whole identity is wrapped up in her politics. She can't comprehend that most people are more complex and can have views that cross party lines. 

Yep.  The waters don't run too deep with this one.  No depth or complexity to her, just all surface.  What you see is what you get.  A ride or die REPUBLICAN  Ice Queen with badass red lips. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 11
(edited)
1 hour ago, Coffeewinewater said:

Meghan thinks being "tough" means being rude. She's definitely rude, tough not so much

I love this.   It sums up Meggie perfectly.   ----   I don't remember the exact wording, but at one point MM and Joy were debating some issue, Meg asked Joy a question, Sunny jumped in with a "'Yes" or something, and Meghan said, "I was talking to Joy!"  It was an uncalled for response.   She could have let Sunny say her two or three words, and then ask Joy to answer her question.   But no, she had to do her fake tough chick bit and snap at Sunny, like the entitled spoiled brat that she is.

Edited by Ladyrain
  • Love 16
39 minutes ago, blondiec0332 said:
42 minutes ago, Cementhead said:

Did Meghan just tell Joy during the Biden talk to 'trust what I am telling you because Abby and I spend a lot of time in Red States' 

And so fucking what?  I live in a red state and neither Meghan or Abby speak for me.

I live in the red state (hint hint) where Meghan DOES NOT LIVE but apparently votes.  She's too ig-nernt to speak for me.

Poor Abby...she's lucky to speak on her baby's level.

• LOL 7
  • Love 9
43 minutes ago, Alexis2291 said:

Where's the proof that she and Abby spend a lot of time in red states?

And if and when they do, what are they doing in those red states?  I'm in the capital/largest city in Meghan's red state and never read anything about those "celebrities" bouncing into town.

• LOL 2
  • Love 10