Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E16: Bye Wig, Hello Drama

• Start Topic

11 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

They all need to stay out of Nene’s closet!

If it was not for Nene.....y’all would not have a job on Bravo.

If you are still watching after 10 years. Just admit to yourself....Yep, NENE! She is HWs gold!

But if she has bragged and bragged about this closet wouldn't you want to see it while you were there? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, Empress1 said:

It's not for me (never worn fake hair. I was natural as a kid, relaxed in my teens and part of my 20s, and am currently natural, which is how I expect to stay barring any health issues that would cause me to lose my hair. I don't think this makes me better than anyone, it's just how I did/do it) but I can see doing it for fun, which appears to be what most of them do. Kandi said she thought her hair was boring. But it makes me sad that Porsha said she felt vulnerable without her wigs. You could tell she meant it. And it appeared that none of them had even seen each other with their natural hair in years.

It is not the hair or wanting to be your best beautiful.

It is how these IG....reality tv....celebs have become drag queens culture vultures. 

Ru Paul’s Drag Race let out all the secrets. How they make themselves beautiful, act and talk. (I live for the lip sync segment!) 

I am no prude to a beauty routine as I come from a dance athlete.....professional cheerleading....background. Glam is part of the job. 

But, this is some next level glam and attitude  just to go out to eat at the Cheesecake Factory. 

Lilly  Ghalichi and Porsha, I admire their efforts and dedication. They always look stunning.

But, others that shall remain nameless (Kim Z!).....WTF?????

No way that is a 39 year old woman!

I remember I had to rewind the show 50 times when Kim told she was 25 during the first episode. ......With her shiny wig sliding off her head exposing her bangs. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
20 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

They all need to stay out of Nene’s closet!

If it was not for Nene.....y’all would not have a job on Bravo.

If you are still watching after 10 years. Just admit to yourself....Yep, NENE! She is HWs gold!

Nope.  I have despised her since Day 1, and watch in spite of her.  She doesn't even warrant a hate watch from this viewer.

• Love 20
9 minutes ago, Reality police said:

But if she has bragged and bragged about this closet wouldn't you want to see it while you were there? 

Next week....l don’t want to see any victims crying about how they got dragged out by their real hair out of Nene’s closet.

She said what She said and what She said was......NO! 

I brag about my coochie.  Am I gonna show you?  Maybe not!

I will show Dr. Jackie, tho.  LMAO

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 3/4/2019 at 8:49 AM, RHJunkie said:

I get that her closet may have been messy and maybe she didn't want it on camera (it seems she flipped her lid when she saw the cameraman advancing) but her level of aggression was in no way necessary or justified.

If Nene is such an OG in the Housewives franchise then she could have let the man film whatever he wanted to film and then have it all edited out. Have a conversation with the powers that be and tell them that it was off limits.

• Love 6
8 minutes ago, 4N6MAL said:

If Nene is such an OG in the Housewives franchise then she could have let the man film whatever he wanted to film and then have it all edited out. Have a conversation with the powers that be and tell them that it was off limits.

This is not how reality tv works.  Once it is on film......they own the footage and  it  will haunt you forever.

Bravo loves a good playback on the show, reunion and WWHL! 

Nene did right! 

33 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

Bravo loves a good playback on the show, reunion and WWHL! 

And she gave them a clip that they will play again and again with her behavior when the footage of her closet probably wouldn’t have made the cut if there was no drama.

• LOL 3
  • Love 8

This new format is making me stabby.  Don't know what happened to all the quotes I had.  Let's bow our heads it doesn't wind up on the bottom of an email to my boss lol. 

We still talking bout hair?  I think that was her real hair ya'll.  Look right around like the 3:44 mark.  It's too stingy in the crown not to be her hair.

I got a closet full a' hair.  I probably would even if I didn't have stress alopecia.   The ceasar and fade thing, been there done that.  But I hate having to beat a face just to be down to the Walmart.  I'd keep short hair too except the thing about my hair is - the stress hits in different spots.  Lol.  Like I can get to full on Lupita levels, then not even know I'm worrying and wake up in the morning as Mr. T.  Now I'm confident as shit, but I'm not finna spend my day answering dubious questions about my "haircut".    Zaldamonce it is.   

21 hours ago, Empress1 said:

LISTEN. I'm dating around right now.

I had a dude ask me for $3 for a cup of tea. This chick has "dime piece" tattooed on her thigh, yells "I'M THAT BITCH" in a restaurant full of people, and says stuff like "tell that bitch to get me a damn drink" and she has a husband. I don't watch the NJ franchise but People.com told me one of them is engaged to someone literally days after her last marriage broke up and all her exes are rich. Clearly I don't understand men.

Is this not the. absolute. worst. harvest. you've. ever. seen?

Biiiiiiiiish?

tenor.gif?itemid=4612939

tenor.gif?itemid=5498428

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTDXD6BGlj9Jd7VMjw2Qch

princeheadshake.gif

Wayment.  I met a dude for dinner years ago and before I'd settled in my seat good, he gone say:  your hair was different in the pictures.   The very notion.  Of trusting a man with my life whose aggregate experiences had never exposed him to a pony tail?  

tenor.gif

Her name is Danielle Staub.   I own think she's ever worked a day in her life.  The undisguised fruitiest of fruitcakes ever made, not a nice or nuturing bone in her body and a face begging for some beef collagen shots.   The moral of this story is girl we better read her damn book cover to cover because the way this bitch keep em in rotation.   Her tootsie roll moves is savage.  S'all I got.  Marlo too, she just don't like for a daddy to use her phone.  

• LOL 17
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

And she gave them a clip that they will play again and again with her behavior when the footage of her closet probably wouldn’t have made the cut if there was no drama.

That is our Nene!!!!  They are gonna spend the entire Part One Reunion talking about the closet.

Nene got everyone talking  about..... what is she hiding in her closet! 

Whaaaat?  All that commotion because you don’t want anyone to know your  hangers don’t match...?...! 🤣

• Love 1
(edited)
22 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

That is our Nene!!!!  They are gonna spend the entire Part One Reunion talking about the closet.

Nene got everyone talking  about..... what is she hiding in her closet! 

okay see this is a whole level of strategery (™Will Ferrell as W) I hadn't considered. 

tenor.gif

but Zapruder with me for a sec - don't you think ripping a man's shirt off his back and knocking him off balance without consideration for the fact that the person you might've knocked him into is pregnant - is kind of a lot for:

22 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

Whaaaat?  All that commotion because you don’t want anyone to know your  hangers don’t match...?...! 🤣

to your point we're talking about her, but what most are saying is how absolutely fucking crazily disproportionate her reaction was to the infraction.    But I tend to believe there is such a thing as bad press so, there's that, mileage varies.

Edited by ZaldamoWilder
ross geller's very strenuous feelings about the difference b/w your and you're
  • Love 11
34 minutes ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

Her name is Danielle Staub.   I own think she's ever worked a day in her life.  The undisguised fruitiest of fruitcakes ever made, not a nice or nuturing bone in her body and a face begging for some beef collagen shots.   The moral of this story is girl we better read her damn book cover to cover because the way this bitch keep em in rotation.   Her tootsie roll moves is savage.  S'all I got.

They broke up yesterday!!!! LMAO

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Jade Foxx said:

They broke up yesterday!!!! LMAO

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I'm trying to be anointed and you out here discouraging my heaux ministry.  

GqEOcl.gif

Sure, it's just a matter of time before they find out she crazier than a bed bug but she got him to propose.  Some of em even go through with it.   

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

I get that Nene told everyone to get out of her closet but she really didn't give much of a shit until the camera man started to head in that direction. I'm no Mrs. Manners but when I host people at my house I clean my whole house. Even the closet that surely no one's going to go into because you just never know what door people might accidentally open looking for the bathroom or something. I've also got nothing to hide. We've been remodeling our home for several years and I expect people are going to want to see our newest project- the master bath- because I've talked about it. I just had everyone over to celebrate my daughter's 3rd birthday and you best believe I cleaned my bedroom and the under construction master bath/closet area just in case someone wanted to take a peek. I'm not even on a reality show with cameras in my home and I know better to do that! 

Nene took it way too far and she can miss me with that shit when she herself parked herself in her room away from her invited guests. She's an asshole, not funny in the least and I feel for Greg having to go through a cancer diagnosis with someone like Nene by his side. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
50 minutes ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

okay see this is a whole level of strategery (™Will Ferrell as W) I hadn't considered. 

tenor.gif

but Zapruder with me for a sec - don't you think ripping a man's shirt off his back and knocking him off balance without consideration for the fact that the person you might've knocked him into is pregnant - is kind of a lot for:

to your point we're talking about her, but what most are saying is how absolutely fucking crazily disproportionate her reaction was to the infraction.    But I tend to believe there is such a thing as bad press so, there's that, mileage varies.

Hahahahaha!  Your post is hilarious.

Nene is a Diva.  Watch the video I posted.  Wow! I even forgot how much of a Diva at times.  I started watching CA for Nene and it was worth every single second. Not even the President of the United States could get a word in while Nene talked.

There is no bad press for Nene.  If Nene kicked a cat, people would be like.  Dumb cat! Why you walk in front of Nene? 

Nene said.....NOoooo! Nene gave PLENTY of warning!  

Enter at Your Own Risk! 

Nene will  be alright.  If they don’t like it....they can finally befriend her. Unfollow her....heck, whatever the kids are doing these days! Lol!

• Love 1
1 hour ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

Wayment.  I met a dude for dinner years ago and before I'd settled in my seat good, he gone say:  your hair was different in the pictures.   The very notion.  Of trusting a man with my life whose aggregate experiences had never exposed him to a pony tail?  

Was he as tall as he claimed to be? Because I am almost 5'9" barefoot and I can't tell you how many dudes I've met who claim 6' but are looking me dead in the eye when I'm in flats. One of the had the nerve to claim six feet and he was SHORTER than I am. Fam, not only are you short but you're insulting my intelligence. That will not do.

26 minutes ago, Mountainair said:

Nene took it way too far and she can miss me with that shit when she herself parked herself in her room away from her invited guests.

For, like, an hour! What what? Where they do that at? Nene's house, apparently.

• LOL 7
  • Love 7
34 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

If Nene kicked a cat, people would be like.  Dumb cat! Why you walk in front of Nene? 

I'd be like, "drive me to Atlanta, so Nene's face can meet the bar of soap in the end of this sock".  Then I'd be bringing the cat back home with me.

• LOL 7
  • Love 9
4 hours ago, 4N6MAL said:

Yeah, but then we wouldn't be talking about her, would we?

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, Reality police said:

I will meet you there with my own soap.

Could you bring a spare sock for me?  I've been sporting flip flops for over a decade, and only have one pair of shorty socks I wear with my walking sneakers ...  Oddly, I have plenty of unused bars of crappy cheap soap left here by a long gone manchild.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, walnutqueen said:

Could you bring a spare sock for me?  I've been sporting flip flops for over a decade, and only have one pair of shorty socks I wear with my walking sneakers ...  Oddly, I have plenty of unused bars of crappy cheap soap left here by a long gone manchild.

Yes of course. I think i have some of the late Mr Reality's tube socks somewhere. They work great! So I've been told. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Reality police said:

Yes of course. I think i have some of the late Mr Reality's tube socks somewhere. They work great! So I've been told. 

Your old man's tube socks, my old man's soap, smacking Nene uspide her bewigged head - this could be the start of a beautiful friendship.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

The moral of this story is girl we better read her damn book cover to cover because the way this bitch keep em in rotation. 

Girl, I'm just trying to ensure I have the mental capacity for her AND Kim Zolciak's books on trapping men, urhm, I meant "relationships."  I've been waiting for Kim's book for years....I have a condo I need paid off.  

• LOL 11
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, luckyroll3 said:

Girl, I'm just trying to ensure I have the mental capacity for her AND Kim Zolciak's books on trapping men, urhm, I meant "relationships."  I've been waiting for Kim's book for years....I have a condo I need paid off.  

Beybey?  The 2020 Range Rovers come out this summer.  I'm trying to Anna Nicole Smith my way into a chestnut on white HSE model by Christmas.   These NBA dads are tangentionally wealthy girl we need to get our asses to one of these all star games.

In my head these pamphlets are bout 9 pages long.   Debt reduction in 3 easy steps: 

Step 1:  Make chondroitin for limber-er joint movement a part of your daily dietary intake

Step 2:  Study and mimic Mother Leontyne Price's methods of operatic warm up

Step 3:  Drop down and getcha eagle on

Step 4:  Regale and watch as your revenue increases.     

Gurl.  Some chick on Tinder just got shut down - I mean JUST, she's been doing this for a minute:  she picked a tantilizing screenname, posted a profile pic of (theoretically) herself in some ole erika jane ass outfit, thigh high socks, black heels, catholic school girl mini skirt and plain white button up (her face isn't in the pic) with a caption that read "send me $5 and see...."  Lol!!  They didn't even catch her on a terms of service violation, they found her because of the amount of traffic to her inbox.   Everywhere you go, post up looking fine af and bend down and pick up an imaginary nickel.  That'll take care of quantitative.  If you wanna keep one of em, qualitative is something we'll have to discuss at brunch.   See Kim wasn't looking for a husband she was healing and heauxing from Big Poppa.  She just happened to get lucky because Kroy was ready and steps 1-3.

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
On ‎3‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 9:03 PM, biakbiak said:

She has to make up for all the meals she refused to eat in Tokyo!

I love how when she walked in the very first thing she asked about was food.  I'm with her on that, especially since she doesn't drink!  That food looked delish.

Speaking of drinking, Shamari's behavior was dreadful.  From bringing TWO uninvited guests to acting like a teenager at a frat party with her level of drinking, that woman clearly has zero shame.   That behavior was trashy AF.

And Nene...well, I've never liked Nene.  She's a horrible, self absorbed narcissist.  I hope she loses her peach soon.  She's lucky Andy gave her a second chance after the first time she behaved badly due to her fleeting fame, she'd better watch it.   Although if we're being honest, I'm a little jealous of her unending self confidence.  I could use some of that.

• Love 5
On ‎3‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 3:34 AM, Dance4Life said:

Nene had beef with Marlo and that was their thing. They are both hard headed.

Nene was acting special, alright.  I did feel where she was coming from but do not think Nene was able to fully expressed herself.  I think this has to do because Nene has 1,000 different emotions about Greg’s cancer and their relationship.  Not everything is going to be told on camera in these 45 minutes episodes.

I think Nene was probably thinking about separating from Greg and then the cancer diagnosis came.  So, now Nene is stuck.  20+ years marriage.....LOTS of feelings! This is kinda like when a couple is going to break up but then a pregnancy comes up.  They stay together but in less than 2 years things go horribly wrong.

let me tell y’all!  

Those women are disrespectful AF!

Marlo- she is just rough!  Didn’t realize she is sister/bffs with Nene. Alright!

Shamari- phukin stop! Drunk lesbianism is not cute!  Have some respect for your husband, children and other people’s home.  You drinking the free booze and throwing up......in a nice bathroom and all over Eva......is plain nasty! 

Porsha- phukin stop! Not everything is about your pregnancy. Arriving late and screaming....’look at my ring’....was rude.  

Your ring is taller than your baby daddy.

So much disrespect all around.  Nene invited y’all to a catered shindig in her nice home while husband is dying in the hospital. 

Nene did not invite you into her closet.  She specifically said....No....like a million times!  No mean No! 

Kandi and Porsha....why?

Cameraman.....I don’t feel bad you got a beat down.

Stay out of people’s private spaces! 

Yes, normally I do not Side with anything Nene, but she told them the closet was dirty and to stay out....because, she did not want the camera man in there.  

It is all Kandi’s fault.

Porsha is just stupid.  She rides the underground train!

(Kandi, stole her Dungeon set from Lipsync Battle).

In my opinion Nene doesn't get to chastise others for poor manners after leaving her guests downstairs for literally HOURS while she hangs out with Marlo in her room.  They had no choice but to go up there to say bye and by that time, all "manners" bets are off.

• Love 10
18 hours ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

Her name is Danielle Staub.   I own think she's ever worked a day in her life.

Excuse you. Prostitution whoring is WERK!!!! It ain't honest but it pays the bills (until the men realize dealing with that much crazy ain't worth Staub's Nobel Laureate head game). 

Say what you will about Nene's special brand of crazy, but this episode brang it! Most reviewed of the season with 3 whole pages of commentary. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
(edited)
18 minutes ago, Misslindsey said:

I know Nene is an OG housewife but hasn’t Kandi been on more seasons than Nene at this point? I cannot say enough how much I enjoyed the show when both Nene and Kim were gone. 

No girl, remember that event where Kandi had that pixie 2-toned rooster jawn and Nene was acting all extra moose following Kandi out the room talmbout and who is you?  Kandi had just joined then and Nene was in her insecure ass feelings about how impressed everybody was acting because she was a millionaire by 19, well connected in the industry and had enough money to take care of every muffucah in here.  Meanwhile Kandi, who's never acted like I'm the hbic, was like ya bref stink, gimme five feet (paraphrasing).

42 minutes ago, islandgal140 said:

Excuse you. Prostitution whoring is WERK!!!! It ain't honest but it pays the bills (until the men realize dealing with that much crazy ain't worth Staub's Nobel Laureate head game). 

Say what you will about Nene's special brand of crazy, but this episode brang it! Most reviewed of the season with 3 whole pages of commentary. 

tenor.gif

Edited by ZaldamoWilder
can no longer put grammar nerd on my cv
  • LOL 12
  • Love 3

I love me some funky Dineva. I've been bereft that she hasn't been posting about the RHATL as often so I am so glad to see him post about the latest episode. 

Let me get my earbuds and listen at my desk while I "work."

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

Chile Q been doing Q.  Please watch the live where he's fixing a crab leg boil.  The universe had him so confused.  Do not ask a thousand black women the best way to season your crab legs.  That comment section was a mess lol!!  

16 minutes ago, islandgal140 said:

I love me some funky Dineva. I've been bereft that she hasn't been posting about the RHATL as often so I am so glad to see him post about the latest episode. 

Let me get my earbuds and listen at my desk while I "work."

this fool said bereft

tumblr_oufaxjvsbw1sybyd5o1_500.gif

• LOL 2
On ‎3‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 6:56 AM, tiredofwork said:

So as I have been witnessing this season of RHOA, it really must be true that women are only 1-2 drinks from girl on girl action or at least naturally bi-curious as it is being portrayed on this series.   I mean most of them seem to be all up on each other in heat..  Shamari really should be charges with attempted sexual assault on Eva..

It kind of bugged me that they were all laughing Shamari's actions towards Eva off.  She was straight up slapping her between her legs, over and over.  Can you imagine if a drunk man did that? Shamari is trashy AF and WAS sexually assaulting Eva.  Not even acknowledging it or, worse, laughing it off just minimizes sexual assault and isn't okay.

• Love 3
On ‎3‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 3:54 PM, Dance4Life said:

A lot of stuff went on.  Lots of people misbehaving.

One thing that was crystal clear was that Nene did not want people in her closet.  She said no a million times.  It is a personal PRIVATE space. 

Same reason  people’s homes have a GUEST bathroom! 

(You already saw what they did to Nene’s guest bathroom).

It was not even a mistake on Kandi’s part.  When she asked, Nene said no. 

Some people’s safe are not bolted.  You  bring out to use and then put it back in a place where it is hidden.  Maybe it was still out in the open.  

That camera man was an opportunist.  I hope he was fired!

I would not allow him to come back to my home and film.

Maybe I feel this way because nobody is allowed in my closet or bathroom.  Not even my husband.  I am not hiding anything.  It is the principle that it is my personal private space.

Do you snoop around at people’s homes?? 

(KCK, we don’t always have to agree.  Just enjoy the same shows.  It is cool!....)

I don't snoop in people's homes, nor do I INVITE PEOPLE INTO MY HOME then DISSAPEAR UPSTAIRS FOR HOURS, IGNORING THEM.   You can't get on the other women for their audacity in being playful (Nene went from 0 to a hundred in two seconds) and give Nene a pass when she was acting like a lunatic all night.   And the party didn't drag on because Porsha and Marlo were late, that's absurd.  The women were all sitting and eating when they showed up, nothing was being held up for them.

If Nene didn't want anyone upstairs, maybe she should've stayed downstairs with her guests, instead of locking herself in her bedroom with half of her guests, while ignoring the others.   That was the rudest thing out of the entire party.  She forced her guests to come upstairs to say goodbye, then got violent with them when they were  playing around.   And the cameraman was doing his job, he was following the women during a scene.  And he got physically assaulted for it.  Why in the WORLD would he get fired for that?  Bravo is lucky he's not suing their asses.

• Love 15
On ‎3‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 4:52 PM, Neurochick said:

What I saw was Nene grabbing the camera man when he was about to go into her closet with the camera.  My issue is this, Nene is a woman, the camera man is a man; men have upper body strength that women don't have, so why are folks acting like Nene has the same strength as a grown man?  I don't get it.

But I like this.

And this too.

Because physically assaulting someone isn't okay when you're smaller than the person you're assaulting.   Or a different gender.   Or a different race.  It's never okay.

• Love 14
21 minutes ago, lezlers said:

Because physically assaulting someone isn't okay when you're smaller than the person you're assaulting.   Or a different gender.   Or a different race.  It's never okay.

I agree. And not only that- I lift weights almost daily and see plenty of self absorbed hipster dudes on a regular basis that I'm pretty sure I could take down with one arm tied behind my back. And I am a woman. The gender argument doesn't work with me here. 

• Love 6
On ‎3‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 5:17 PM, Neurochick said:

I know Nene's not a tiny woman, but she's not a "hulk" either.

I guess I just don't get the hatred of her; I mean unless the woman has done something to you personally, I just don't think she's that important.  In a few years, no one will know who she is.  Just don't get the hate, sorry.

Because she's an obnoxious narcissist?  I mean, how many reasons do you want?  This is a snark board, it's what we do here.

• LOL 4
  • Love 12
On 3/5/2019 at 4:23 PM, Mountainair said:

I get that Nene told everyone to get out of her closet but she really didn't give much of a shit until the camera man started to head in that direction. I'm no Mrs. Manners but when I host people at my house I clean my whole house. Even the closet that surely no one's going to go into because you just never know what door people might accidentally open looking for the bathroom or something. I've also got nothing to hide. We've been remodeling our home for several years and I expect people are going to want to see our newest project- the master bath- because I've talked about it. I just had everyone over to celebrate my daughter's 3rd birthday and you best believe I cleaned my bedroom and the under construction master bath/closet area just in case someone wanted to take a peek. I'm not even on a reality show with cameras in my home and I know better to do that! 

Nene took it way too far and she can miss me with that shit when she herself parked herself in her room away from her invited guests. She's an asshole, not funny in the least and I feel for Greg having to go through a cancer diagnosis with someone like Nene by his side. 

This picture shows how much NeNe cares about poor Greg.

280821D0-3E6C-4D08-9086-FB5034227CCF.jpeg

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
On 3/6/2019 at 2:58 PM, lezlers said:

It kind of bugged me that they were all laughing Shamari's actions towards Eva off.  She was straight up slapping her between her legs, over and over.  Can you imagine if a drunk man did that? Shamari is trashy AF and WAS sexually assaulting Eva.  Not even acknowledging it or, worse, laughing it off just minimizes sexual assault and isn't okay.

I thought it was Tanya’s fupa that Shamari kept pretending to slap? At any rate, Tanya was playing it up and laughing too, wasn’t she? Context is important: It wasn’t a drunk man, it was her drunk friend. Personally, I’ve had female friends pinch my ass as a joke and we would have a laugh because that’s the kind of relationship we had established. If some guy did that, I would be on the 6:00 news.

• Love 1
On 3/5/2019 at 10:59 PM, luckyroll3 said:

LaLa Kent was giving out some tips on how she landed/keeps her sugardaddy on VPR this past week.  

5 hours ago, link417 said:

I thought it was Tanya’s fupa that Shamari kept pretending to slap? At any rate, Tanya was playing it up and laughing too, wasn’t she? Context is important: It wasn’t a drunk man, it was her drunk friend. Personally, I’ve had female friends pinch my ass as a joke and we would have a laugh because that’s the kind of relationship we had established. If some guy did that, I would be on the 6:00 news.

It was Tanya that Shamari was slapping.  But, she was also going after Eva for a while, too, trying to go after her nipples.  I'm with you on context, and I definitely have friends who could pinch or slap my ass and I would think nothing of it, but, I would not be cool with Shamari's behavior.  It's the type of thing where it would be funny the first time, but it was clear that it wasn't a one time thing, she didn't jokingly grab at Eva just once or slap Tanya just once, she kept doing it over and over.  Eva had to keep pushing her off of her.  Maybe she was fine with that, but, I know that if I were Eva, the first time, I'd be like, eh, whatever, she's tipsy, it's funny.  The second time, I'd brush off, after that, yeah, it's not playing and I'd get annoyed.  Follow it up with puking on me? We're done.  I don't need to raise a grown up.

• Love 4
On 3/6/2019 at 1:01 PM, ZaldamoWilder said:

Chile Q been doing Q.  Please watch the live where he's fixing a crab leg boil.  The universe had him so confused.  Do not ask a thousand black women the best way to season your crab legs.  That comment section was a mess lol!!  

I know the R. Kelly situation is heavy but when Dineva said R. Kelly needed to pee on Sparkle's bun so it could fall and Sparkle needs some bundles, I died.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, link417 said:

I get what you're saying, there's a line though.  There's a playful drunk slap on the ass and there's constant, unrelenting attempts to kiss, grope and slap.   It looked to me that Tanya didn't want to make a scene and that's why she was "laughing it off." 

• Love 4
20 hours ago, lezlers said:

I get what you're saying, there's a line though.  There's a playful drunk slap on the ass and there's constant, unrelenting attempts to kiss, grope and slap.   It looked to me that Tanya didn't want to make a scene and that's why she was "laughing it off." 

It’s been a while since I watched the ep but Eva was the one I got that vibe from, not Tanya. Obviously, mileage varies.

On 3/4/2019 at 10:05 PM, biakbiak said:

Nene, Porsha and Khandi caused a scene something that they are paid to do.

If not for Nene’s freakout it probably wouldn’t have even made the episode given there was already a lot of drama.

Being on a reality show doesn't mean that camera men can do as they wish.  NeNe did a video explaining "closet gate" and stated only Cynthia and Marlo were approved to be in her room to shoot a scene because they were going to stay the night.  Everybody ended up being in her bedroom.  She also said the camera men knew her close twas off limits.

• Useful 1
On 3/6/2019 at 3:17 PM, lezlers said:

I don't snoop in people's homes, nor do I INVITE PEOPLE INTO MY HOME then DISSAPEAR UPSTAIRS FOR HOURS, IGNORING THEM.   You can't get on the other women for their audacity in being playful (Nene went from 0 to a hundred in two seconds) and give Nene a pass when she was acting like a lunatic all night.   And the party didn't drag on because Porsha and Marlo were late, that's absurd.  The women were all sitting and eating when they showed up, nothing was being held up for them.

If Nene didn't want anyone upstairs, maybe she should've stayed downstairs with her guests, instead of locking herself in her bedroom with half of her guests, while ignoring the others.   That was the rudest thing out of the entire party.  She forced her guests to come upstairs to say goodbye, then got violent with them when they were  playing around.   And the cameraman was doing his job, he was following the women during a scene.  And he got physically assaulted for it.  Why in the WORLD would he get fired for that?  Bravo is lucky he's not suing their asses.

That's really my feelings on this too. Eva coming upstairs to get a change of clothes was an enormous sign to Nene that she needed to go downstairs to handle the party. Instead she's busy asking if Shamari's vomit got on her wallpaper. I don't think Nene ever asked if Shamari was ok or what her condition was. This tells you what she thinks of her guests and being a good hostess. Her guests had to come upstairs to say goodbye. And you know she would have been livid if she walked downstairs, her guests were gone and there's vomit in her bathroom.

Girl, walk your ass downstairs and handle your party and your guests.

As to the cameraman and the closet, they agree to not film certain things in part because they want to maintain a good working relationship with their subjects year after year. Think about all of the shit they actually film and air on Below Deck because they know that 80% of the people they film (guests and crew) will never be seen again on TV. It's the reason they show guests being absolute assholes and gross perverts all the time. It's the reason we repeatedly saw Tyler's blurred junk and heard all of Rhylee's orgasms.

While, they frequently have these negotiations for docusoaps like RHoA, that doesn't mean that they don't push to get more footage than what the wife has agreed to. Nene knows this; they all know this, which is why they've all developed strategies to deal with this. They talk about this in the RHoOC 10 year special. Heather Dubrow's strategy was to ruin a shot with 4th wall stuff that she knew they couldn't air. She'd talk about things they couldn't air or maneuver herself to be surrounded by producers. Nene had more options than putting hands on the cameraman. However, much like some of the other imperious OGs (Vicki and Ramona) Nene seems to use physical actions when words should probably suffice.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
On 3/4/2019 at 8:12 PM, pasdetrois said:

Nene is mixing pills and booze. That's why Gregg called Marlo and Cynthia  to rush over.

She was literally dancing with joy that Gregg was out of the house. After she made her grand entrance and sat down at the table, she began slurring her words and was struggling to keep her eyes open. Then she segued into weeping and rage. Classic symptoms of mixing pills and booze.

And she was wearing a wig. You could see the bottom ends sticking out when she lowered her head. Tell-tale sign.

I so do not want to get sucked back into this show I barely have any brain cells functioning now.  I caught part of the newest and was shocked Gregg had cancer. When Nene mentioned a Gregg had a blood clot I bet she is distraught because it usuakybmeans having to have blood thinning injections as much a twice a day. Talk about testing her caregiving skills. Many are able to do it themselves but many never manage injecting  in  the stomach.  

Off to do something that will stimulate my gray matter.