Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E16: Bye Wig, Hello Drama

• Start Topic

(edited)
1 hour ago, islandgal140 said:

I really, really had trouble following the Marlo/Nene argument. I get that Gregg urgently texted Marlo twice to go to Nene and be there/comfort her, Marlo drops everything (e.g. hair/nail appt) to rush over to Nene fearing the worst. This is where I lose the thread. Was Nene home and just refuse to let Marlo thru the gates and in the house or was she not home and out shopping?  Both kinda suck, but the latter sounds kinda callous given blot clots are deadly and her going out to run errands while Gregg was in surgery the week before. 

I think Marlo was truly was alarmed by Gregg's text and trying to be a good friend. Nene was just an asshole all around. I don't understand her yelling for Marlo to 'just support her' when really, Marlo dropping everything to run to be at her side is supporting her. WTF does Nene want? Just blind allegiance and parroting whatever Nene wants her to.

Tanya is a good one and better than me. When all that vomiting was going on she was just getting towels and wiping up and being chippy chirpy. LOL!  She is growing on me but I am can't say that she is a fit, but I like the fresh air she brings so far. 

So from what I can understand (starting from the part that you start to lose the timeline), Marlo was calling Nene and Nene would not answer and so Marlo started fearing the worst. I'm not sure if Marlo had already started her drive to Nene's home or if Nene not answering is what motivated her to leave her appointment and drive over to her home. Nene was still home when she got there and spoke to Nene (I'm not sure if Nene ended up picking up her phone while Marlo was at her door or if there was some kind fo buzzer system that allowed Marlo to buzz in for entry and that is what allowed the two to talk. Nene told Marlo that she couldn't see her because she was going to be heading out soon to go shopping. Nene claims that Marlo yelled at her and said 'I came all the way to your house because your husband said you're not doing well and you mean you won't even let me come in'. Marlo didn't deny what she said, but she did deny yelling at Nene. I don't usually defend Marlo but I can believe her concern was sincere and I can believe that Nene refusing to see her even for just 2 minutes became all the more concerning to her based on the information that was given to her. This all comes back to the fact that Nene is not a considerate person and so when she's stressed, why would she be considerate to someone else's time? She had all of this great advice for her 'client' on how to address her behaviour and make nice with the women but Nene is great at giving advice that she often doesn't follow.

Tanya is/was a registered nurse and has worked as a nurse in Toronto and in Atlanta before she entered the corporate world. There are many headhunters that recruit Canadian nurses to work in the U.S. and so I suspect that is how Tanya ended up in the U.S, to begin with. So her being right there in step cleaning up puke and helping clean up Eva as she gagged over the sink is not surprising. Seeing her handle it like a trooper just reminded me with her nursing experience, she's probably seen things a hell of a lot nastier than puke, lol. 

Edited by RHJunkie
  • Love 18

All the other stuff re Nene's attitude has been covered, but I only see 1 post about that hair!  WTH???!!!  Can we talk about the hair?  Does her real hairline start in the middle of her head?  That was a massive comb over!  Does she have alopecia?  I agree, I don't know why she would dye her natural hair that color.  Done right, it can be so pretty, but dayum that was nearly neon.  First, I thought she was being typical Nene and insisting everyone else go natural while she wears a wig, but wow!  Also, loved Shamari's hair but the puking was not cute.

Even Cynthia's lap dance was boring, but she looked good.

• Love 12

I too was very interested in the closet when Nene wouldn't let anyone in there.  She should have just let it slide, but she was very intoxicated.  It reminds me a little of Kenya going into Sheree's basement during Sheree's party.  [Spoken in the Carrie Bradshaw voice:] When you invite people into your home, just how much is off limits?

I was thinking it might be sex toys she was hiding, but then I realized that wouldn't even be such a big deal, as long as they were from Kandi's line.  When I was 22 and between roommates, I threw a huge party at my condo.  When two of my male friends emerged from my bedroom with my (clean} thong underwear on their heads, I was so embarrassed, but I didn't want to compound the problem, so I rolled with it as if it were just par for the course.  Shame on me for not locking my underwear and bras in my car ahead of time.  Like Nene, I was drunk.  So, I am left wondering what a 40-something year-old woman couldn't handle them seeing.

I have narrowed it down to soiled underwear and/or used sanitary products?  Which, why not get rid of that shit if you're filming in your house?  As far as drugs, now those should be locked away.  I was smart enough to stash my Adderall and Xanax in my car.  I didn't care who saw whatever I was prescribed; I just didn't want them dripping into my stash, so I put the blame on Nene for having a party at her house, abandoning her guests, and then faulting them for going into the closet.  

Unless she had a dead fucking body in there, that was not the proportionate reaction.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
(edited)
34 minutes ago, LibertarianSlut said:

I too was very interested in the closet when Nene wouldn't let anyone in there.  She should have just let it slide, but she was very intoxicated.  It reminds me a little of Kenya going into Sheree's basement during Sheree's party.  [Spoken in the Carrie Bradshaw voice:] When you invite people into your home, just how much is off limits?

I don't think Sheree told Kenya and Kandi not to go down into the basement.  They just kind of went down there and had a laugh (why, I don't know.  It's a basement).  Sheree didn't seem to be bent out of shape out it, it was Wig who blew it out of proportion.

34 minutes ago, LibertarianSlut said:

Unless she had a dead fucking body in there, that was not the proportionate reaction.

I'm not sure what the appropriate reaction would be, to telling someone they cannot go into your closet in your house that you pay for and they charge in there anyway.  She may have had nothing out of sorts in her closet, but seeing as though she just had another cast member in the previous season go into her bathroom, film bugs and put it on social media for likes and retweets, she probably did not want that to happen again.  Nene had been melting down all night.  Why get the lady wound up again by ignoring her wish not to go into her closet and charging in there anyway?

I think if Nene had charged into Cynthia's closet after Cynthia requested she not go in there, or if Nene charged into Eva's closet after being requested not to go in there, it would be a different story.

I think the tide would turn had it been anyone but Nene but she is such an awful person you just can't root for her. 

Right, people are dismissing Nene not wanting people invading her private spaces because Nene is unlikeable.  But if Nene had charged into one of the other cast members' closets after being told not to go in there, everyone would be saying Nene is disrespectful, invading people's privacy etc. 

Edited by drivethroo
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, drivethroo said:

It doesn't matter what Nene did or did not have in her closet.  It doesn't matter if she had roaches.  It doesn't matter if it was messy.  It doesn't matter if it was empty.  It doesn't matter if there was pill bottles strewn all over the floor or a meth lab back in there.  It's her house, her closet, her private space and if she didn't want anyone in there, they should have respected that.  They don't pay the bills at Nene's house, Nene does.

Kandi would be goat wailing if Nene came up in her house and started going through her things.

Porsha would be crying/ready to fight if Nene came up in her house and started going through her things.

Nene should not have snatched up the cameraman like that but both Porsha & Kandi knew Nene was on edge and had just had a meltdown and the first minute Nene was like "don't go in there" they should have been like "Ok" and not gone in there.

I don't agree with Nene's behavior but I do agree you have absolutely NO RIGHT to go rummaging around someone's drawers or closets - PERIODT. I have a sister who had a habit of that nonsense get caught and say something stupid like "I was looking for a brush." I have even caught her going thru our  mail.  I told her once and it was her final warning. Don't even go looking for a drink of water in my house. If you need or want something ASK. If I catch you again you will no longer be welcome here. I'm not hiding anything but that's not the point.  I think the tide would turn had it been anyone but Nene but she is such an awful person you just can't root for her.

• Love 12

What don't I know about Decatur? Is it bougie, upper class, or in the hood or way out in timbuktoo? Some of you Atlanta folks fill me in cause they sure were making a big deal about Decatur at the party. 

• LOL 1
16 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

NeNe is being as horrible on WWHL as she was on the show.  She said Kandi and Porsha didn't even have the right to be upstairs in her house much less in her closet.

OK, let's see....she throws a party, throws a fit, goes to bed during said party, apparently never goes back downstairs, her invited guests go upstairs to say goodbye and they're wrong?  Um.  No bitch.  If they had just left, then they would have insensitive, ungrateful guests who didn't understand what she was going through.

I watched her on WWHL and if she tosses that  blond wig one more time ...I get the feeling that she thinks she's not replaceable. Andy didn't say much about her being fired or fined for that episode of attacking the cameraman because I'm sure it didn't set well with him either. The time is coming that she will not be as close to Andy as she thinks she is. My comment is not even about the closet , it's about her egotistical behavior all of the dam time. Nene was just way over the top in this episode...Greg would not have driven me to this point. As I said before he would have had a nurse whether he wanted one or not. Caregivers must have a break. Been there and done that .

• Love 6
9 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

Nene had beef with Marlo and that was their thing. They are both hard headed.

Nene was acting special, alright.  I did feel where she was coming from but do not think Nene was able to fully expressed herself.  I think this has to do because Nene has 1,000 different emotions about Greg’s cancer and their relationship.  Not everything is going to be told on camera in these 45 minutes episodes.

I think Nene was probably thinking about separating from Greg and then the cancer diagnosis came.  So, now Nene is stuck.  20+ years marriage.....LOTS of feelings! This is kinda like when a couple is going to break up but then a pregnancy comes up.  They stay together but in less than 2 years things go horribly wrong.

let me tell y’all!  

Those women are disrespectful AF!

Marlo- she is just rough!  Didn’t realize she is sister/bffs with Nene. Alright!

Shamari- phukin stop! Drunk lesbianism is not cute!  Have some respect for your husband, children and other people’s home.  You drinking the free booze and throwing up......in a nice bathroom and all over Eva......is plain nasty! 

Porsha- phukin stop! Not everything is about your pregnancy. Arriving late and screaming....’look at my ring’....was rude.  

Your ring is taller than your baby daddy.

So much disrespect all around.  Nene invited y’all to a catered shindig in her nice home while husband is dying in the hospital. 

Nene did not invite you into her closet.  She specifically said....No....like a million times!  No mean No! 

Kandi and Porsha....why?

Cameraman.....I don’t feel bad you got a beat down.

Stay out of people’s private spaces! 

Yes, normally I do not Side with anything Nene, but she told them the closet was dirty and to stay out....because, she did not want the camera man in there.  

It is all Kandi’s fault.

Porsha is just stupid.  She rides the underground train!

(Kandi, stole her Dungeon set from Lipsync Battle).

Thank you! And she was pretty cool about the girls going in the closet despite her asking them not to. She lost it when the cameraman went rolling up behind them. 

Shamari is disgusting and she absolutely needs to buy Eva a new dress and pair of shoes. 

I liked the Bye Wig theme as I've often wondered what was under those weaves and wigs, having never worn any of them myself.  Was surprised to see so many bobs just like mine. 

• Love 3

If ANYONE should be in their feelings it should be Cynthia. You have used a whole jar of eco gel to get them teaspoons full of ponytails looking cute and they still don't believe it yours. You could have counted the strands of hair as a challenge for the Amazing Race. "Our answer is 2,083" *Phil pulls out envelope containing next clue* It was very tacky to challenge each other like that

• LOL 14
  • Love 1

I've been seeing clips of Nene on WHHL...okay seriously, she's medicated, right? She was a next level with her antics and the words just seemed to fall out of her mouth and not always making sense.

Also, if you're going to try so hard to imitate Cardi B's signature sounds, at least get it right or don't bother bringing that shit to the airwaves. There's already a level of ridiculous when you hear a grown woman make the sounds Cardi B does but then to imitate so poorly just make it all the more embarrassing, lol.

• Love 4
(edited)
2 hours ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

Ya'll why don't I have a damn husband?  The whole hell??? 

LISTEN. I'm dating around right now. I had a dude ask me for $3 for a cup of tea. This chick has "dime piece" tattooed on her thigh, yells "I'M THAT BITCH" in a restaurant full of people, and says stuff like "tell that bitch to get me a damn drink" and she has a husband. I don't watch the NJ franchise but People.com told me one of them is engaged to someone literally days after her last marriage broke up and all her exes are rich. Clearly I don't understand men.

2 hours ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

Before they even go upstairs we hear Porsha say normally I don't be walking all upstairs in people' house right? 

She did. I'm of the belief that when you're at someone else's house you're limited to the spaces the party is in and the guest bathroom. But Nene just kind of up and left, so they went to see what was going on. That whole scene unraveled very quickly. At first I thought Nene's closet wasn't all that and that's why she didn't want them in there but then Porsha turned a corner or something and she said "OK, this is goals," so I guess she does have it going on. She kept saying it wasn't "together."

49 minutes ago, politichick said:

I liked the Bye Wig theme as I've often wondered what was under those weaves and wigs, having never worn any of them myself.  Was surprised to see so many bobs just like mine. 

Real talk: the only reason I watched was to see what they were working with under all the fake hair. I cracked up when Cynthia was like "these lil' ol' buns can't be mine?"

Shamari has no home training. First she brings two guests to a sit-down luncheon and then she throws up all over the joint.

Edited by Empress1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 11
57 minutes ago, politichick said:

Thank you! And she was pretty cool about the girls going in the closet despite her asking them not to. She lost it when the cameraman went rolling up behind them. 

Shamari is disgusting and she absolutely needs to buy Eva a new dress and pair of shoes. 

Welcome!  Hahahahah!

The party went on because it was a scheduled day of filming. HWs, Staff and Crew were all coming.  

Nene had it catered.  All she had to do was get dress.  If this party happened at someone else’s home....Nene would not be there.

Nene and Marlo had that thing happened the day before.  It was Gregg who called Marlo...not, Nene.  So, maybe Nene was not in the mood for company.  Maybe she had things to do for this party. Who knows?

Gregg should have called Brent. It was not handled right. Blew up in the usual RH nasty fights. (I am not taking sides)

Nene provided the theme and catering.  Food and drinks look delicious! 

The party dragged on because Marlo and Porsha were two hours late.

Now this makes everyone drunk and bored.....emotional!

Nene has every right to keep her closet off limits.  

There has  been a lot of house robberies for celebs.  Dorits and Kyles closet were emptied.

Nene is not wealthy but she has very expensive things in the closet.

Maybe the safe was open. She has a store now. There is a lot of cash around.

Porsha and Kandi were not thinking! 

Marlo is just a shit starter.  If someone went into her sugar baby closet and started petting her Chanel bags....she would leave you bald! 

• Love 2
(edited)
27 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

The party went on because it was a scheduled day of filming. HWs, Staff and Crew were all coming.  

Maybe the safe was open. She has a store now. There is a lot of cash around.

So she would leave a safe and cash just open and laying around with a houseful of strangers?  Nene was wrong in all of this there is no excuse for her raging out like she did. She had all the girls upstairs talking to her and laughing one min and the next she hulk freak out.

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 5
34 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

So she would leave a safe and cash just open and laying around with a houseful of strangers?  Nene was wrong in all of this there is no excuse for her raging out like she did. She had all the girls upstairs talking to her and laughing one min and the next she hulk freak out.

A lot of stuff went on.  Lots of people misbehaving.

One thing that was crystal clear was that Nene did not want people in her closet.  She said no a million times.  It is a personal PRIVATE space. 

Same reason  people’s homes have a GUEST bathroom! 

(You already saw what they did to Nene’s guest bathroom).

It was not even a mistake on Kandi’s part.  When she asked, Nene said no. 

Some people’s safe are not bolted.  You  bring out to use and then put it back in a place where it is hidden.  Maybe it was still out in the open.  

That camera man was an opportunist.  I hope he was fired!

I would not allow him to come back to my home and film.

Maybe I feel this way because nobody is allowed in my closet or bathroom.  Not even my husband.  I am not hiding anything.  It is the principle that it is my personal private space.

Do you snoop around at people’s homes?? 

(KCK, we don’t always have to agree.  Just enjoy the same shows.  It is cool!....)

• Love 1

My theory is that Nene has been horrible to the production staff and cameramen for years but it really escalated this season. I feel like they said “we’re done with this BS and being treated so badly.”

Thus the fun (for some of us viewers) with the time stamps.

I think this may have led to the cameramen trying to go to the closet (maybe he wanted to record some fun interactions, rather than insane outbursts and horrible puking) to have different footage to work with.

I do think her breakdown was sad and was probably so intense because she hadn’t been dealing with her emotions at all to this point.

Gregg went back to the hospital but texted Marlo that he was really worried about Nene. Greg’s going thru a horrible time and he puts his wife first. If the shoe was on the other foot would Nene act the same way?....🤔 (asking for a friend)

• Love 8
13 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

Cameraman.....I don’t feel bad you got a beat down.

Stay out of people’s private spaces! 

I agree.  I thought there was some rule that they weren't allowed in certain places.  I don't think they're even allowed in bathrooms.  

What I found sad about this episode was how naked these women felt without their wigs and none of them looked bad without wigs, so why wear them?  

I think some women need to learn how to take care of the hair we were born with, instead of sticking an Indian woman's hair on our heads.

• Love 11
1 minute ago, Neurochick said:

don't think they're even allowed in bathrooms.  

They have definitely been in bathrooms before and when the door is closed they have continued to record the sound. They would have been all up in the bathroom with shamari if there weren’t already a gazillion people so they had to film from the doorway.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Boofish said:

If ANYONE should be in their feelings it should be Cynthia. You have used a whole jar of eco gel to get them teaspoons full of ponytails looking cute and they still don't believe it yours. You could have counted the strands of hair as a challenge for the Amazing Race. "Our answer is 2,083" *Phil pulls out envelope containing next clue* It was very tacky to challenge each other like that

I thought it was funny when Kandi went to comfort Nene and it looked like she was rooting her to make sure it was her hair, "there there, ok, that's your scalp."

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
(edited)

What I saw was Nene grabbing the camera man when he was about to go into her closet with the camera.  My issue is this, Nene is a woman, the camera man is a man; men have upper body strength that women don't have, so why are folks acting like Nene has the same strength as a grown man?  I don't get it.

But I like this.

And this too.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 1
Just now, Neurochick said:

What I saw was Nene grabbing the camera man when he was about to go into her closet with the camera.  My issue is this, Nene is a woman, the camera man is a man; men have upper body strength that women don't have, so why are folks acting like Nene has the same strength as a grown man?  I don't get it.

But I like this.

Given that he had his hands full of thousands of dollars of equipment and was attacked from behind their levels of strength which vary by individuals doesn’t really matter.

• Love 15
(edited)
5 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

Given that he had his hands full of thousands of dollars of equipment and was attacked from behind their levels of strength which vary by individuals doesn’t really matter.

But the woman's no weight lifter.  I've seen her in the street and was surprised by how skinny her legs were.

But what I really want to talk about is Eva's wedding.  Who is she kidding?  Is she really spending all that money herself?  The reason I ask is, many years ago when Oprah still had her show, I was in the doctor's office and she had this couple on who cut the cost of their wedding reception (they had over 200 guests) by allowing the vendors to advertise.  So if Eva's wedding will be on the show, I wonder how much money she's actually spending.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Neurochick said:

But the woman's no weight lifter.  I've seen her in the street and was surprised by how skinny her legs were.

I have know idea how that matters when she comes up to a man from behind unawares who is holding heavy equipment and trying to do his job and attacking him. 

• Love 14
8 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

But she’s not a small woman - she’s tall (a friend of mine - who doesn’t really watch the show gets her nails done at the same place- told me - she’s really tall).

and when emotions and heavy equipment are involved - height, leverage, “roles” - (talent vs others) - really doesn’t matter. I’m 5’2” but If I took someone carrying that much equipment by surprise (especially if I was really motivated - emotions other things -) I could be on the winning end of that interaction.

• Love 6

I know Nene's not a tiny woman, but she's not a "hulk" either.

I guess I just don't get the hatred of her; I mean unless the woman has done something to you personally, I just don't think she's that important.  In a few years, no one will know who she is.  Just don't get the hate, sorry.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

But she’s not a small woman - she’s tall (a friend of mine - who doesn’t really watch the show gets her nails done at the same place- told me - she’s really tall).

Also, even if she was tiny it doesn’t make it okay to attack a member of the crew or anyone for that matter.

• Love 10
4 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

I know Nene's not a tiny woman, but she's not a "hulk" either.

I guess I just don't get the hatred of her; I mean unless the woman has done something to you personally, I just don't think she's that important.  In a few years, no one will know who she is.  Just don't get the hate, sorry.

Never said  I hated her and I don’t because I don’t know her outside of the TV screen and the Internet. For me hate is strong word I reserve for very, very few people who I know personally, such as my ex-husband who decided that his hobby would be beating  his wife....

As for Nene, I am not a huge fan of the person I have seen over the years on TV. But I do know that TV is edited in a certain way and doesn’t show anything as it truly actually is without filters involved. 

I was merely positing what may have been going on with the production crew and with Nene based solely on the information I have at hand - which is a lot of what happens on these forums.

Believe me, the last few episodes when I thought Marlo was being the sane, rational, caring one left me very discombobulated.

• Love 8
33 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

I agree.  I thought there was some rule that they weren't allowed in certain places.  I don't think they're even allowed in bathrooms.  

What I found sad about this episode was how naked these women felt without their wigs and none of them looked bad without wigs, so why wear them?  

I think some women need to learn how to take care of the hair we were born with, instead of sticking an Indian woman's hair on our heads.

They can film anywhere, but some HWs won’t film in certain spaces such as their bedrooms.  During interviews some have said they won’t film in their bedrooms.  Kim for TFTP.  I don’t think we ever saw Caroline or Jacqueline bedrooms.

Some HWs have their trademark spot such as the kitchen, living room, and LVP likes her backyard shot a lot. (Ponies, swing, veranda, etc)

You can kinda catch on where they like to film by watching. 

The mic is the rule.  They are not allow to take it off while filming.     They can turn it off for privacy during personal bathroom breaks, though. 

Taking down the camera man is easy.  Just kick him behind the knees.  Nene was trying to stop him.  He was being slick pushing forward,  so his shirt tore off. 

I don’t know why ALL women regardless of hair type are wearing wigs and fake hair.  It is out of control!

I guess people like the Paris, Jessica, Kardashians normalized it.  Kim Z on HWs.  Kim’s daughters wear the wigs now.  WTF???

Eva has really nice hair and she showed up in a REAL messy bun. 

• Love 2

I would assume that Nene told production and camera staff that they could film in the room they were in only. I wonder if the cameraman was fired. I don't know what would possess any man to walk into the closet of another woman, even if you believe it to be part of your job. Its the footage worth your paycheck? We do not know what happened before he started to move, how long they were in there, how long they were raving about it. What if Nene was saying oh come out, and they didn't and it had been like 10-15 minutes, and the camera guy got comfortable, thinking she really didn't care? She didn't care because they were her friends. Didn't Eva go back there to change anyway? 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, LaurelleJ said:

were in only. I wonder if the cameraman was fired. I don't know what would possess any man to walk into the closet of another woman, even if you believe it to be part of your job. Its the footage worth your paycheck? We do not know what happened before he started to move, how long they were in there, how long they were raving about it. What if Nene was saying oh come out, and they didn't and it had been like 10-15 minutes, and the camera guy got comfortable, thinking she really didn't care? She didn't care because they were her friends. Didn't Eva go back there to change anyway? 

Why on earth would he be fired? Reality tv show camera men have gone a lot of worse places, they are supposed to follow the story and in this case it was Kandi and Porsha. Nene is freaking ridiculous.

• Love 18
15 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

Why on earth would he be fired? Reality tv show camera men have gone a lot of worse places, they are supposed to follow the story and in this case it was Kandi and Porsha. Nene is freaking ridiculous.

I don't know, if he were told not to go in there and he did anyway. This is a reality show but these are still peoples' homes. His actions caused quite a scene. I don't know what's going on with nene now but I am struggling with her strong reaction to him moving towards the closet. A verbal warning should have been enough. Maybe he already had one. 

(edited)
2 minutes ago, LaurelleJ said:

actions caused quite a scene.

Nene, Porsha and Khandi caused a scene something that they are paid to do.

If not for Nene’s freakout it probably wouldn’t have even made the episode given there was already a lot of drama.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 3
11 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

I think Nene's all white house is ugly. Everything white and cream. No pops of color. Nothing on the walls. Are we sure this is her house? It does not look homey or lived in at all. Maybe that's why she didn't want anybody in her closet... she has nothing in there!

I always have thought that NeNe's homes looked like staged homes up for sale.

On 3/3/2019 at 8:39 PM, Carolina Girl said:

Nene:  “I was devastated!”

Yeah, I imagine it put a real damper on the shopping trip you went on shortly after. 

Probably why she was mad at Marlo. It got out she was shopping, instead of being with Greg.

13 hours ago, mytmo said:

I'm sorry but Nene's natural hair still looked like a wig.

I didn't think it looked natural either. But then, I could see Nene demanding they all wear their hair natural and not  doing it her self.  I thought the other women were very attractive with their own hair.  

• Love 7

Nene is mixing pills and booze. That's why Gregg called Marlo and Cynthia  to rush over.

She was literally dancing with joy that Gregg was out of the house. After she made her grand entrance and sat down at the table, she began slurring her words and was struggling to keep her eyes open. Then she segued into weeping and rage. Classic symptoms of mixing pills and booze.

And she was wearing a wig. You could see the bottom ends sticking out when she lowered her head. Tell-tale sign.

• Useful 3
  • Love 8
12 hours ago, For Cereals said:

Even Cynthia's lap dance was boring, but she looked good.

I'm beginning to think Cynthia isn't just kidding around the way she's always lusting after Kandi.  Ever since Phaedra accused Kandi of having a sex dungeon, Cynthia has been all over her.  🤣

I was thinking that Nene's behavior at home must be some kind of extra for Gregg to call Marlo not once, but twice, to check up on her.  I also believe that she's self medicating for him to be that concerned for her.  Maybe he's afraid she'll accidentally OD.  It's a shame he's staring death in the face with cancer and blood clots  but has to worry about her all the time.  He really shouldn't be this stressed out with his illness.  Nene is literally sucking the life out of him.  

• Love 8
11 hours ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

tenor.gif

= what is she even doing in this conversation.   Without ya'll bringing her up it's tough to remember she was on this or any other episode.   

Tanya:  Jovava it's nice to see you again.

Yovana:  it's YOvana.  Thank you.  Before we go any further I have to apologize for my behavior the last time I saw ya'll.

Eva:

tenor.gif?itemid=5498428

{{MissMillieVoice}} bischI. still. don't. know. you.

is that trap-slang inked to their thigh?  Lol!!!  Ya'll why don't I have a damn husband?  The whole hell??? 

Let us never forget:  Cinderella, backstage, Nene in the dressing room.  I came on the boards the next day and one of ya'll had written:   Did I see her put a wig....on top of another wig??  Yoooooo.   To this day.   LOL!!! 

to get out the chair in the middle of a sew-in??  first of all: necro I love you that's what I'm doing here.  Bitch, open the door.   second of all:  I have a dangling curved needle suspended mid track.  Bitch? open the door.   third of all:  I did 75 all the way down Peachtree and ain't get stopped.  Bitch! open the door.   Your husband called me twice and I didn't even know he knew my number. 

bitch clapping-hands-sign_emoji-modifier-fitzp  I'm clapping-hands-sign_emoji-modifier-fitzpon clapping-hands-sign_emoji-modifier-fitzpthat clapping-hands-sign_emoji-modifier-fitzpshit clapping-hands-sign_emoji-modifier-fitzpopen clapping-hands-sign_emoji-modifier-fitzp nis clapping-hands-sign_emoji-modifier-fitzp muffucin clapping-hands-sign_emoji-modifier-fitzp door   

To come over the next day like ain't shit wrong and be yelled at for not being sympathetic for what you going through?   "in your purple dress biiitch"

Don't let me catch you out in these streets fam.

tenor.gif

Lmao!!! Crazy as hell.    The pendulum though?   Nopenopeanndwait,yup,nope.   Next poll question  "should Bravo have done Nene like a Rhodesian gray back and shot that ass full of Ritalin?  Yes or no, vote now.  Ya'll she hulk hoganed a grown man's shirt off his chest.  Sure that means it wasn't shit to begin with but my point is you don't get crunk like that because America is about to see your closet.  Before they even go upstairs we hear Porsha say normally I don't be walking all upstairs in people' house right?  Right, it's not what we do.  BUT the hostess has been upstairs for a pretty significant amount of time at this point, at least one hour.  Your hostess is missing.  So ok, let's go see what's going on.   They're actually there to say goodbye, like normal people, they didn't even come to fuck with Nene like that.  But then somebody remembers her getting Tanya and her secret garden closet door room all the way together when she had told us in a TH baby my closet is way more fabulous than this bitch's, I'm not impressed by no Tanya.  Hmm.....fabulous closet you say?  Well we're here, let's find out.   I want ya'll to rewatch with me, I ain't got shit else to do tonight.  At first, Nene is getting a kick out of the shenanigenery, she's kinda grinning along with em.  It takes a turn when the cameraman makes one wrong move.   Libertarian, like you, my mind went to imagining preworn unmentionables.  So I understand the urge to stop him but she went from 0 to this level of irrational here....

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtOmBGhd5NwfEXPbdPunJ

realquick 

Now she has a right to stand her closet ground but if you gone break a wall, call your camerman's name.  She collared him up like a west side blood and was like break yourself fool!  And he did!  I think old boy fell on Porsha.   A WWHL caller asked her about whether or not she had, in fact, become physical with Porsha and because she was in her usual full on aggro mode she told the lady rewind your dvd boo.   I'm getting distracted but my larger point was you said Tanya's ain't shit compared to yours.  We steps away from your closet, so pull up.   Eva had already gone in there to change and didn't come out crying so it couldn'tve been but so bad.   If drugs make you cut a whole fool like that, I want some lol. 

Kandi has a talent that's the opposite of fight or flight.   Ya'll g'awn on with your hysteria and expulsions, I'mmo sit right here and finish this petit four.   Eat or go?  Lol!! 

Shemari you owe Eva a new pair of Manolos.   Your hair all the way cute though.  p.s. they might not have covered this in Miss Pearline's Decatur School of Etiquette but you don't bring uninvited guests, 2 at that, anywhere.  You are, however, permitted to harangue your hostess into inviting people she has never met until the both of you curse each other all the way out and you show up to the party anyway.  

The best part of the evening was Nene asking where Shemari threw up.  You'dn raised two children and a whole pamper baby grandchild.  But now the house has to be fumigated for chunk removal.  k. 

tenor.gif

I'm so sad I can only give this post one of the likes.  I want to give it all of the different icons.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
7 hours ago, pasdetrois said:

Nene is mixing pills and booze. That's why Gregg called Marlo and Cynthia  to rush over.

She was literally dancing with joy that Gregg was out of the house. After she made her grand entrance and sat down at the table, she began slurring her words and was struggling to keep her eyes open. Then she segued into weeping and rage. Classic symptoms of mixing pills and booze.

And she was wearing a wig. You could see the bottom ends sticking out when she lowered her head. Tell-tale sign.

I see NeNe's "breakdown" differently, I think she is trying to ramp up her acting career, this party scene crying could make it on to her audition reel and for all her crying she was shedding almost no tears at all.  Her behavior has always been erratic and violent so I am not buying in to the pills and booze theory and I do not buy that Margo's text was Gregg's words, seemed a little out of character for him.  I know when I am at my breaking point the very first thing I do is head to the mall, oh Nene, none of those women are really buying what you are selling.

Drunk girl puking, who did not see that coming?  Did the girls just put her in an Uber and send her home?

A six hour party? 

Kandi heads right for the food, I love how she is always herself.  Crab legs were an interesting choice, they are messy to eat and I would have thought Nene would not like that people were making a mess in her house.

The closet melee was nuts, Porsha and Kandi should have known better than to go in the closet but I think the producers were behind that ploy to rile up Nene again.  

Did anyone notice that Nene had nothing in her china cabinet?  Empty shelves, not even that Versace plate she got from Teresa G. as a wedding gift when Nene remarried Gregg.  There is not even a piece of art on the walls.

And yes, I agree that Nene was wearing a wig. 

• Love 7

Nene was either drunk or on something.  She made no damn sense. And when Kandi and Porsha were going into her closet, she was laughing while saying, you betta not go in there.

It wasn't until the camera man went in that she lost it.  I bet see didn't have shit that's why she freaked.

This was a great episode. Shamari is a messy drunk, but I died when she said Ho- kanda.🤣

Everyone except Nene looked great with their hair. My husband is convinced Nene had a wig on.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
17 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

What don't I know about Decatur? Is it bougie, upper class, or in the hood or way out in timbuktoo? Some of you Atlanta folks fill me in cause they sure were making a big deal about Decatur at the party. 

I live around the way from Decatur, been here for 13 looooooong years.

IMO, people in Decatur think it’s the most special special that’s ever specialed. It’s inside of 285 & some areas are super pricey. There are also some iffy areas as well. There are some great restaurants but it’s not all that AFAIC.

• Love 5
12 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

I don’t know why ALL women regardless of hair type are wearing wigs and fake hair.

It's not for me (never worn fake hair. I was natural as a kid, relaxed in my teens and part of my 20s, and am currently natural, which is how I expect to stay barring any health issues that would cause me to lose my hair. I don't think this makes me better than anyone, it's just how I did/do it) but I can see doing it for fun, which appears to be what most of them do. Kandi said she thought her hair was boring. But it makes me sad that Porsha said she felt vulnerable without her wigs. You could tell she meant it. And it appeared that none of them had even seen each other with their natural hair in years.

• Love 9
(edited)

Did I hear right? Did Nene say on WWHL that she was cast in a show that was filming in Canada? Who keeps hiring her? It really kinda irks given there are so many struggling black actresses out there.

21 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

I too was very interested in the closet when Nene wouldn't let anyone in there.  

Yeah, the more she wanted to keep people out, the more intrigued I became by its possible contents. 

giphy.gif

14 hours ago, Neurochick said:

Yes, this was quite sad to hear damn near all the women remark that they felt naked, incomplete, less than without a ton of fake hair. Just an indication that it is less about style and more of a crutch/armor. 

Edited by islandgal140
  • LOL 2
  • Love 13
22 hours ago, For Cereals said:

All the other stuff re Nene's attitude has been covered, but I only see 1 post about that hair!  WTH???!!!  Can we talk about the hair? 

Lord, yes!  Nene's hair looks like a bathing cap from an Esther Williams movie.  Every time I see that hair, I want to run a comb through it, fluff it up a bit.  It looks dirty, and I'll bet it's sticky. 

I thought Nene's hair looked the best a couple seasons ago, when her hair was short and she combed it back, like a pompadour.  Reminded me of Goldie Hawn's do in Overboard. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

Whatever was or WAS NOT in her closet Nene didn't want it on camera. Of course when she said don't go in there the women should not have gone in there. If they didn't go in the camera guy would not have followed them. He is there to get footage of them acting crazy.  But her reaction and it looks like she totally freaked out and started physically attacking people is not normal. In all of my long life on earth I have never witnessed anyone getting into a physical fight over a closet.  Something is not right with Nene. Either she needs help with substance abuse or anger management or maybe both. 

• Love 7

My daughter wears wigs and weaves for the same reason people wear makeup. She likes the way it looks and it is how she feels pretty. Nothing to do with her worth, value or self esteem.  I really do not understand why it's a big deal. My hair is natural but it's not anti-weave. I just like the style. I can see why Nene would spice up that Red from Five Heartbeats blonde fingerwave hairdo; it's a hairDON'T

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
(edited)

Rewatching the show right now and the scene with Nene before the party is on. Funny how she is laughing and smiling with the caterers and then on the phone with Cynthia she is suddenly somber. As soon as the phone call is over back to laughing and dancing. ?????

So fake. 

Edited by Reality police
Autocorrect
  • Love 8

They all need to stay out of Nene’s closet!

If it was not for Nene.....y’all would not have a job on Bravo.

If you are still watching after 10 years. Just admit to yourself....Yep, NENE! She is HWs gold!