Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E06: Flagstaff Flirtation

• Start Topic

13 hours ago, Snickerdoodle said:

Didn’t the Flagstaff realtor say “your guyzes” too? 

She did when she was showing Kody and Christine the model house. She may have said you guys's bedroom. 

• Love 1
(edited)
10 hours ago, Phoebe70 said:

Aspyn is a pretty girl but dumb as rocks. Listening to her for longer than 10 seconds makes me nauseous. She and the tubby leprechaun deserve each other. Within 5 years he’ll be looking for a sister wife. 

And did they really need to invite all the moms, leprchaun’s sister, Mariah and Kootie to the cake tasting?  It was especially weird considering that they mentioned over and over again that they didn’t care about anyone’s opinion.  

I fast forwarded through the cake tasting - already saw the Brown Clowns taste cake for Maddie's wedding. Didn't need to see it again.

And correct me if I'm wrong because I just started watching the show again after about 3 years but have been reading here during those 3 years...wasn't it just Meri that said "dill" and "fill" instead of deal and feel? Now they ALL do it - even Kootie!

Edited by llewis823
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Nothing in this episode made sense. 

Let’s take the wives to different properties (Christine and Robyn vs. Meri) and one wife to none— yet have a meeting where they all discuss which one to buy?

Let’s bring a crew to a cake tasting yet only the couple will decide which flavor?

Kody wants to move for financial reasons, yet they pick a place that’s more expensive for “trees!”

And by some miracle, Dayton could apply and be accepted to NAU in the nick of time just as they decided to move there, definitely.

I think I ‘m going to skip any episodes of them packing and loading up moving vans while Kody runs around trying to seem like he is in charge— boring.

• Love 12
14 hours ago, Gothish520 said:

I've never been to a wedding that had either, but I think it would be awesome! 

Re: Kilts/Bagpipes at weddings - I've only been to one, but I've seen several of them on "4 Weddings" over the years, plus "Sex and the City" (the Charlotte/Trey wedding), and other TV shows.  Plus Mr. Yeah No was a wedding photographer for over 25 years in the Westchester/Fairfield County NY area and they weren't uncommon in his experience either.  We didn't have that at our wedding but looking back on it, given that Mr. Yeah No is of Scottish/Irish descent, it would have been neat.

• Love 5
19 minutes ago, llewis823 said:

I fast forwarded through the cake tasting - already saw the Brown Clowns taste cake for Maddie's wedding. Didn't need to see it again.

And correct me if I'm wrong because I just started watching the show again after about 3 years but have been reading here during those 3 years...wasn't it just Meri that said "dill" and "fill" instead of deal and feel? Now they ALL do it - even Kootie!

The cake testing that stands out for me was the one for the commitment ceremony.  That's when Kody was so overcome by the flavors, he was compelled to leap up and dance around the bakery like a chicken having a seizure.

It seemed to me that Robyn as well as Meri pronounced "dill" and "fill" and none of them find it necessary to add the "g" at the end of dillin' and filln', although Christine manages to add a "k" at the end of words such as singingk.

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, Tabbygirl521 said:

OK, are we to believe that Kody and Meri came back gushing about Cottonwood but didn’t even bring pictures for the others? 

THANK YOU, Tabby!   Seriously - exactly HOW stupid does TLC think it's audience really is?  EVERYONE (and their freaking dog) just about has a phone with a camera on it.   I know the Browns do.  That struck me as absolutely bizarre when they didn't take photos to show the others.  For AFTER the little talk about their trip - so that they could actually SHOW the other family members what Cottonwood looks like.  But... then we couldn't have yet ANOTHER trip out there to Flagstaff to fill this season up with tense drama and excitement!

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
11 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

You're probably right, but I can only hope!  He just looks more demented every year with that mess.

When Kody puts his hair up he looks like an escapee from an asylum.  What's up with shaving it on the sides but leaving it long on top?  If he thinks that look is an improvement, he's seriously mistaken.  There are so many things he could do to improve his look but instead he chooses to do the exact opposite.  I've seen somewhat recent photos of him where his hair is shorter and fuller on the sides and that doesn't look so bad compared to what he was sporting in this episode.

• Love 7
22 hours ago, Roslyn said:

Way to be empathetic Janelle. What happened to fired up Janelle from the presentation?  ""I'm NOT moving Gabe"" and all of that??  Now she sits and does her side eye/eye roll mentioning about how "high school is nothing".  Well. I would think to a settled, academically successful with a wide group of friends and success in sports child it just might be a teensey weensey bit important.  ""OH...you play games with them on the weekends...""  So. No issues there darlin.

Sorry producers...we deserve that talking head with Janelle explaining herself.  Now SHE is the sulking teenager dark cloud in the corner "whatever, just pick a damn property and get it the hell over with" attitude. 

Janelle is a useless lump who has a big mouth until it cones to facing actual conflict. "I'm not moving Gabe" was said before anything was materializing. Should have shaken up the family (and ratings) by refusing to relocate until the kid was done with HS, then joined the rest of them. 

Yellow-Belly Janelle, cause she rolled over, peed herself like a dog and did not advocate for Gabe in the face of reality.

• LOL 2
  • Love 14
4 minutes ago, Yeah No said:

When Kody puts his hair up he looks like an escapee from an asylum.  What's up with shaving it on the sides but leaving it long on top?  If he thinks that look is an improvement, he's seriously mistaken.  There are so many things he could do to improve his look but instead he chooses to do the exact opposite.  I've seen somewhat recent photos of him where his hair is shorter and fuller on the sides and that doesn't look so bad compared to what he was sporting in this episode.

I think it was in season 2 or 3 that Kody and the Kuties acknowledged that he had plugs in his front hairline.  By now, he is probably bald on the dome of his head, so by growing the front plugs long and combing them back, he thinks he is fooling anyone with a full head of hair.  He should just shave the whole mess off, it would be cleaner, neater and far more honest.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

I think it was in season 2 or 3 that Kody and the Kuties acknowledged that he had plugs in his front hairline.  By now, he is probably bald on the dome of his head, so by growing the front plugs long and combing them back, he thinks he is fooling anyone with a full head of hair.  He should just shave the whole mess off, it would be cleaner, neater and far more honest.

OMG, think of how scary Kody would look bald, especially when he gets his psycho beady eyes!

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, neh said:

OMG, think of how scary Kody would look bald, especially when he gets his psycho beady eyes!

At worst he will look better than he does now as Bozo the Brown Clown!

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
7 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

I agree. He really is not a bad-looking guy, he could easily pull off the bald look.

• Love 7
9 hours ago, LuvMyShows said:

But it was soooo much worse than just this.  Keep in mind, she apparently had no interest in Mitch after she grew up, until she decided she wanted kids with red hair, and then she remembered about Mitch.  WTAF?  That is such a bass-ackwards way to pick a spouse!!  He really does not seem to care for her very much.

I believe this is the hardest I have ever laughed at a Sister Wives posting, or a posting for any show for that matter!  It created such a great visual.

OK, I need someone to play amateur psychologist and explain to me why when Kootie put his arm around Meri while they were walking (which was before she wanted to hold his arm), she refused to do the same, and instead kept her hands in her pockets.  They even discussed it, and she said something about being cold.  All I could come up with is that it would have felt to intimate to her, knowing that everything would go back to the frigid normal later.  And then maybe she regretted it, and that's why she wanted to hold on to his arm?

Good ideas, but, it might be as simple as they got their instructions from the producers mixed up. lol 

• LOL 5
(edited)
1 hour ago, llewis823 said:

I’ve heard other Utahns say dill, fill, etc so I think it’s a regional thing of some kind. Kody didn’t grow up in Utah so he may have just picked it up from the others. I think Christine and Robin do it. Can’t recall about Janelle. 

In other news, when Kody sports a topknot he reminds me of Zippy the Pinhead. 

Edited by Tabbygirl521
  • LOL 7
  • Love 6

As obnoxious as I think Kody is now days, I still have a little sympathy for him when it comes to his hair loss.  This is a huge issue for him. You can tell from the way he and the wives have always talked about it.  I think it means the world to him. Sort of like his identity.  So, as the hairline goes back further and further......it must be so painful to him. I wonder if that's contributing to his manic and mean conduct this season.  I wonder if he knows about hair transplants? They take hairs in the back and move them to the front. 

• Love 2
(edited)
14 hours ago, luvmylabs said:

This is what I could glean from Zillow:

4039 Wild Eagle Circle (5 bedrooms)

10/12/1010  sold $625,000

12/21/12 sold $443,315

7/11/18 listed 675,000

9/12/18  reduced to $649,000

11/1/18  reduced to $639,000

1/16/19  reduced to $614,900

236 days on zillow

Would this be Janelle's house, do we know?  I'd imagine it was difficult to clean that place up and remove the scent of peanut-butter Fritos that likely permeated the walls and floors.  And isn't 246 days on Zillow an awfully long time, considering they're already renting AND building in Flagstaff?

11 hours ago, tabloidlover said:

I have to say that my husband I vacation quite regularly in Las Vegas (every 5-6 weeks or so).  And do you know what we see there?  Trees!!!   Especially in the residential neighborhoods!!   People actually have trees in their yards!!  

Crazy, I know.   But these idiots went on a full 2 hours too long bitching about trees.  

So much hate 

BUT!  You can't do any outdoors stuff in Vegas!  You can't fish or camp or hike or even go outside!  Ask Janelle!

1 hour ago, llewis823 said:

I actually think they all say it that way, it's just that as the Catfish Saga of Victimhood played out, we heard Meri say that she was "dilling with her fillings" at least 14 times per episode, so we attributed it to her.  Although I'm not sure if anyone else adds a "k" to a word that ends in "ing" except Christine and her brood...I have also noticed some odd speaking mannerisms from Mitch, so Aspyn's red-headed children are really going to be hard to take, LOL.

Edited by laurakaye
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3
17 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

Would this be Janelle's house, do we know?  I'd imagine it was difficult to clean that place up and remove the scent of peanut-butter Fritos that likely permeated the walls and floors.  And isn't 246 days on Zillow an awfully long time, considering they're already renting AND building in Flagstaff?

BUT!  You can't do any outdoors stuff in Vegas!  You can't fish or camp or hike or even go outside!  Ask Janelle!

I actually think they all say it that way, it's just that as the Catfish Saga of Victimhood played out, we heard Meri say that she was "dilling with her fillings" at least 14 times per episode, so we attributed it to her.  Although I'm not sure if anyone else adds a "k" to a word that ends in "ing" except Christine and her brood...I have also noticed some odd speaking mannerisms from Mitch, so Aspyn's red-headed children are really going to be hard to take, LOL.

I have (wisely) distanced myself from the "rill" and "fill" and "dill" conversation because..... I THINK I might talk like that.  I don't know because now that I am aware of it I am really drawinging out the "EEEEL" sound, lol.    I was wondering if maybe it's a cultural dialect.   Maybe it's a..... :::::;gasps in horror::::  defect caused by polygamy!!    I'm joking around here, but now that I am conscious of (possibly) doing this, I can see how it would be irritating.   It COULD be regional, too.  But don't we have people here (on this board) from Utah who DON'T say it that way?  ::::hides head in mortification::::::

• LOL 11
  • Love 3
On 3/4/2019 at 10:09 AM, Lady of nod said:

The "vibe" in Vegas has changed. Really Cody? So it was a safe God fearing town known for being a great place to raise a family 7 years ago? Does this douche ever tell the truth?

I've been thinking about this - I wonder just how much the Vegas shooting figured into his his sudden decision to flee.  Knowing him, he thinks anti-polygamous wackos are lining up to hunt them down with rifles.  Christine even mentioned the shooting in one of her talking heads.  He was at least using the shooting to justify claiming that LV is "unsafe".  If he thinks his area is unsafe, he doesn't have to move all the way to Flagstaff to find a safe place to live.  There are suburbs of LV that might prove more to his standards re: safety, although I really don't think from what I've read here so far that they had much to worry about where they were.  He is just so FOS, as usual.  If I lived in his area I'd probably feel insulted by the way he's acting here.

• Love 8
23 minutes ago, Kyanight said:

I have (wisely) distanced myself from the "rill" and "fill" and "dill" conversation because..... I THINK I might talk like that.  I don't know because now that I am aware of it I am really drawinging out the "EEEEL" sound, lol.    I was wondering if maybe it's a cultural dialect.   Maybe it's a..... :::::;gasps in horror::::  defect caused by polygamy!!    I'm joking around here, but now that I am conscious of (possibly) doing this, I can see how it would be irritating.   It COULD be regional, too.  But don't we have people here (on this board) from Utah who DON'T say it that way?  ::::hides head in mortification::::::

Please don't think we are making fun of anyone's dialect!  It's just so darn noticeable with Meri because she uses those particular words ALL THE TIME....while in actuality, she never rilly does dill with her fillings.  It's become laughable at this point, not because of how she says it but because she never does it.

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
31 minutes ago, Kyanight said:

We have a son in Utah, and recently bought a second home there. I have noticed a lot of "dill" and "fill" in "native" Utahns I've encountered.  Our realtor was talking to us about a restaurant near our home (at a ski resort) and was saying how they charge "so much for a mill."  Took me a minute to understand what she was saying.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

I live in Washington, and it amazes me how many people here pronounce it WaRshington.  It's one of my pet peeves.

Meri can talk about dilling with her fillings until the cows come home.  She never does it, and doesn't give a crap about anyone else's fillings either, excepting SludgePudge, of course.

Stealthy Robyn has driven Kootie insane with her demands.  (And he thought Meri was demanding!)  It's like his brain has been eaten by maggots or something.  He acts more irrational and delusional every season, and looks the part with that ridiculous topnot mess he calls hair.  Shark eye stares only make it worse.  

Yeah, why couldn't they have rented an RV and ALL gone to look at places together?  Maybe he was afraid of a repeat of that one trip they took, where Robyn was swearing like a sailor because it was COLD, and Kootie got splattered with shit when he was diddling with the valves on the vehicle.  I laughed my ass off!  Best episode ever.

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
4 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

I live in Washington, and it amazes me how many people here pronounce it WaRshington.  It's one of my pet peeves.

Meri can talk about dilling with her fillings until the cows come home.  She never does it, and doesn't give a crap about anyone else's fillings either, excepting SludgePudge, of course.

Stealthy Robyn has driven Kootie insane with her demands.  (And he thought Meri was demanding!)  It's like his brain has been eaten by maggots or something.  He acts more irrational and delusional every season, and looks the part with that ridiculous topnot mess he calls hair.  Shark eye stares only make it worse.  

Yeah, why couldn't they have rented an RV and ALL gone to look at places together?  Maybe he was afraid of a repeat of that one trip they took, where Robyn was swearing like a sailor because it was COLD, and Kootie got splattered with shit when he was diddling with the valves on the vehicle.  I laughed my ass off!  Best episode ever.

Born and raised in Vancouver, BC and had an aunt by marriage the put the "R" in Washington as well as waRsh the clothes, we all loved her, so no one ever corrected it.  My pet peeve was people inserting a haphazard "G" into VanGcouver.

I so agree about the shit show, my all time favorite too!  I will always believe that the older boys deliberately sabotaged those waste lines on the RV.  They have never had a voice but it was their small way of having revenge on him.

• Love 8

As obnoxious as I think Kody is now days, I still have a little sympathy for him when it comes to his hair loss.  This is a huge issue for him. You can tell from the way he and the wives have always talked about it.  I think it means the world to him. Sort of like his identity.  So, as the hairline goes back further and further......it must be so painful to him. I wonder if that's contributing to his manic and mean conduct this season.  I wonder if he knows about hair transplants? They take hairs in the back and move them to the front. 

Any time you start to feel any sympathy for Kody about anything, remind yourself of when he talked about his first impression of meeting Robyn and possibly dating a divorced woman, and how he said "Ew" about dating someone divorced. He implied that divorced women were used goods in some way. 

If that doesn't work, remind yourself of when he and Christine were building a rock tower at the direction of their marriage therapist, and Christine tried desperately to explain how she was feeling and how sad and upset she was and how she just wanted Kody to focus on just her for just a minute, only a minute, and Kody said he didn't care about her as an individual person. Then he proceeded to build the rock tower he wanted and ignore her, her feelings, and all the pain she was in emotionally.

I suffer from female hair loss, and I have no sympathy for Kody. I hope all his hair falls out and his scalp turns yellow and grows scales. He is a horrible person. 

• Love 19
2 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

Janelle is a useless lump who has a big mouth until it cones to facing actual conflict. "I'm not moving Gabe" was said before anything was materializing. Should have shaken up the family (and ratings) by refusing to relocate until the kid was done with HS, then joined the rest of them. 

Yellow-Belly Janelle, cause she rolled over, peed herself like a dog and did not advocate for Gabe in the face of reality.

Agree.  She could have stayed in Vegas and sold the house and rented a much smaller cheaper home until he graduated.  Going to Flagstaff when the kids had no activities to attend.  Or Robyn doing the same for Dayton.  See if he is even going to like going to college first.  I think they will find as nice as this area might be for them.  They wont be able to afford it into retirement.  Unless they have a lot of investments they aren't touching.

• Love 7
13 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

Born and raised in Vancouver, BC and had an aunt by marriage the put the "R" in Washington as well as waRsh the clothes, we all loved her, so no one ever corrected it.  My pet peeve was people inserting a haphazard "G" into VanGcouver.

I so agree about the shit show, my all time favorite too!  I will always believe that the older boys deliberately sabotaged those waste lines on the RV.  They have never had a voice but it was their small way of having revenge on him.

Vancouver with a G, now that's one I haven't heard!  Regional dialects are interesting.  

It would have served Kootie right if the boys set that up.  I hope they did!  So funny.

Robyn is in the drivers' seat, for sure.  And isn't Flagstaff COLD?  The poor dear, LOL!  At least she's got, what, a 7,000 sq. ft. McMansion?  Kootie probably does snow plowing there, and the other wives get to do their own.  I'll never know why they signed up for this "lifestyle."  

• Love 5

Just a note:   I am not at ALL sensitive about the dill and rill.   In fact I was laughing about it and writing posts about "RILLY BIG DILL" along with everyone else until last night when I suddenly had an epiphany..... uh.... "honey (me) - I THINK you might say it the same way!"   So PLEASE don't stop being yourselves - I am NOT a snowflake at all and I love laughing at myself!!

Just now, xwordfanatik said:

I'll never know why they signed up for this "lifestyle."  

Because they wanted more than just the dud.  Er.. DUDE.

• LOL 9
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, Kellyee said:

And I can't figure out if Christine is really happy now or just on drugs. Maybe there is happiness in accepting that your husband is a huge asshole.

The happiness is probably from the realization that she only has to dill with him, one-on-one, for a fourth of the rest of her life. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Yeah No said:

I've been thinking about this - I wonder just how much the Vegas shooting figured into his his sudden decision to flee.  Knowing him, he thinks anti-polygamous wackos are lining up to hunt them down with rifles.  Christine even mentioned the shooting in one of her talking heads.  He was at least using the shooting to justify claiming that LV is "unsafe".  If he thinks his area is unsafe, he doesn't have to move all the way to Flagstaff to find a safe place to live.  There are suburbs of LV that might prove more to his standards re: safety, although I really don't think from what I've read here so far that they had much to worry about where they were.  He is just so FOS, as usual.  If I lived in his area I'd probably feel insulted by the way he's acting here.

The cult-de-sac is about 20 miles from the shooting site.  People aren't even safe in Walmart anymore.  The only way to always feel safe is to stay at home, alone.  Family members can be the most dangerous people. 

I watch Dateline.  I know these things.

• LOL 9
  • Love 11
On ‎3‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 9:31 AM, toodles said:

I'm surprised that FT and Mykelti missed the cake tasting.  Because FREE CAKE!!!

Tony has gotten very large.  I just caught up this season and couldn't believe it.

• Love 4
35 minutes ago, Pickleinthemiddle said:

I think they will find as nice as this area might be for them.  They wont be able to afford it into retirement.  Unless they have a lot of investments they aren't touching.

Unless his plan to have 1 home drives out all the other wives except Robyn.  He would be so happy!

• Love 2
2 hours ago, gunderda said:

I totally forgot about the realtor saying that their houses would sell within 30 days.  They all sat way longer than that right?? 

I am no realtor, but I have kids.  In Charlotte there is a 30 day waiting period post sale, so market is TIGHT in March because people are wanting to line it all up and sell their home to move in June because of school.  Gives you 2-3 months.  They did not list it until July and probably did not list to move judging by the price cuts, which means either the realtor over sold them what she could do or Cody insisted on a rediculous sale price

• Love 7
4 hours ago, Adiba said:

Let’s take the wives to different properties (Christine and Robyn vs. Meri) and one wife to none— yet have a meeting where they all discuss which one to buy?

Kody wants to move for financial reasons, yet they pick a place that’s more expensive for “trees!”

I wonder if they are getting some deal by the developer or realtor company by showing different locations currently building and that is why another one was added...sort of like product placement.  but yes the show has gotten ZZZZ ober the past few years and I still watch it.  commentary here is better than the show!

• Useful 2
  • Love 7

The strange flirtation between Kody and Meri was awkward, painful and depressing. They have known each other and been “together “ for their whole adult lives, and have a daughter together . For them to have grown so distant, regardless of who is at fault, is a true cautionary tale about the reality of polygamy. 

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Mardo2044 said:

I wonder if they are getting some deal by the developer or realtor company by showing different locations currently building and that is why another one was added...sort of like product placement.  but yes the show has gotten ZZZZ ober the past few years and I still watch it.  commentary here is better than the show!

I think you are on to something Mardo with product placement.  I'm sure the realtor said there were only 3 lots available in the property site Meri liked so much.  And yet, they are all trooping up to take a look at that one, plus any others the realtor can come up with.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Juliegirlj said:

The strange flirtation between Kody and Meri was awkward, painful and depressing. They have known each other and been “together “ for their whole adult lives, and have a daughter together . For them to have grown so distant, regardless of who is at fault, is a true cautionary tale about the reality of polygamy. 

That was REALLY awkward and sad!!  I agree!

From what we can SEE, I believe that the beginning of the end of their marriage was named Robyn.  And yes, Meri had a hand in that.

• Love 9
(edited)
17 hours ago, EmeraldGirl said:

So do polygamists divorce? If so, Merri would be long gone by now. Kody can’t stand her, and she said that they can’t even get a friendship going. Why would she move along with everyone else? Note to Kody - the ratings would be better if a separation happened. Merri bugs the crap outta me, but I have to say that sometimes she’s pretty funny. I would like to see how she acts away from that mess. The others are hopeless cases. Although I do think that Christine is the new trophy wife. Robyn looks like hell. Ain’t happiness grand? 

Merri is officially divorced, so with exception of selling her home in NV where Kody might have his name on the mortgage I don't think it would take anything for her to leave if she wanted.  She probably thought in the back of her mind doing Perowan home on her own without strings attached was probably the smartest thing she did.

Edited by Mardo2044
clarify no idea if she wants to leave
  • Love 3
20 minutes ago, Juliegirlj said:

Do you think that WALL (forgive me,lol) is due to plural marriage OR Meri's emotional affair?  (With the catfisher.)

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, Mardo2044 said:
4 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Do you think that WALL (forgive me,lol) is due to plural marriage OR Meri's emotional affair?  (With the catfisher.)

. .

I think she wk as lonely for a long time, which I think could be more easily ignored in the Polyg marriage and I tihink lead to catfishing. IMO Kody's big issue is the catfishing because she reportedly was going to leave the family with this fictious person.   

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, Kyanight said:

I don’t mock it either. I recall on the old TWOP Sandra Lee threads, there was a group that always mocked her for saying aig for egg, laig for leg, etc. She’s from the PNW and that’s how we pronounce those words. To me it’s like mocking a southern accent or something. We’re all different!

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Mardo2044 said:

I think she wk as lonely for a long time, which I think could be more easily ignored in the Polyg marriage and I tihink lead to catfishing. IMO Kody's big issue is the catfishing because she reportedly was going to leave the family with this fictious person.   

Yeah, and if she left, how would that reflect on Kody's leadership abilities? lol

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
29 minutes ago, Mardo2044 said:

Merri is officially divorced, so with exception of selling her home in NV where Kody might have his name on the mortgage I don't think it would take anything for her to leave if she wanted.  She probably thought in the back of her mind doing Perowan home on her own without strings attached was probably the smartest thing she did.

So on this last episode I am almost positive I heard Kody say that he and Meri were remarried spiritually when they were off on their trip to Flagstaff.    Wait - they weren't REMARRIED in Flagstaff - he just MENTIONED it while they were there.  Gotta clarify!  😉         Can someone confirm that? 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Tabbygirl521 said:

I’ve heard other Utahns say dill, fill, etc so I think it’s a regional thing of some kind. Kody didn’t grow up in Utah so he may have just picked it up from the others. I think Christine and Robin do it. Can’t recall about Janelle. 

I live in FL and we have this voice-over actress who does several local commercials and she talks like this!   It drives me nuts every time I hear her.

5 hours ago, llewis823 said:

Do you think Meri calls it a "dealdo"?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 11
1 hour ago, Sandy W said:

I think you are on to something Mardo with product placement.  I'm sure the realtor said there were only 3 lots available in the property site Meri liked so much.  And yet, they are all trooping up to take a look at that one, plus any others the realtor can come up with.

It sounds like something they would try to do. With delay between filming and airing of the show, it doesn’t seem like a good arrangement for the realtor/developer. If that property is still available 9 months later it would raise red flags. Just like their homes in Vegas!

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Kyanight said:

So on this last episode I am almost positive I heard Kody say that he and Meri were remarried spiritually when they were off on their trip to Flagstaff.    Wait - they weren't REMARRIED in Flagstaff - he just MENTIONED it while they were there.  Gotta clarify!  😉         Can someone confirm that? 

He said, "we're already married," in his talking head.  The theme of the segment was Kody and Meri repairing their relationship, so I think he just meant that they're starting from an unusual place.  I think.  Who knows?

• Love 3