Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E10: Destinee's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Azubah said:

I had to look that up. First hit was an article about how it's "the underappreciated paraphilia."

I've read up on transgender issues because I want to be an ally but I don't understand it. I'm trying.

• Love 7

How y'all doin? My eating habit tonight was a big old salad and a Weight Watchers Smart Ones Fettuccine Alfredo. 

I think she doesn't look as big because she's tall. Aha, the scale scene... yes, she's quite tall, maybe 6 ' 

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Godfrey said:

Autogynephilia

I really hope not or she is going to have a seriously bad time. Though given some of the problems shes had Im not sure shes gone through the legsl stuff to get name and gender sorted.

• Love 2
Just now, DC Gal in VA said:

Um, are you sure you didn't also have some grapes and yogurt with those crackers like last week's poundticipant? Hee! 😀

Tiffany ate them all!!😂

• LOL 7
  • Love 3

It looks like when Destinee went to visit her mother in prison she hooked up with one of the inmates who gave her those tattoos.

She keeps referring to herself as "gay and transgender" If you are male, and attracted to men, you are gay. If you transition to female and are still attracted to men, I don't think you are gay, correct? I am not trying to be dismissive or rude, asking for real. 

• Useful 5
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Godfrey said:

I've read up on transgender issues because I want to be an ally but I don't understand it. I'm trying.

Id be happy to answer any questions you might have (though here might not he the bet place because stuff moves so fast). I am trans.

• Love 21
Just now, Wanda said:

To be fair, he already knew he was gay, so maybe it just seemed easier to become female if he thought he already looked female?

Perhaps. Although, coming out as gay might have been the (relatively) easier option than first coming out as a woman. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Wow, I think you win! 

Was that it?  I missed it.  

I think she needs to go to therapy before doing ANYTHING.  She's even admitted that she has some serious issues that she needs to deal with.  Dr. Now is spot- on in noticing that she doesn't seem that motivated to lose weight.

• Love 7
(edited)

I loathe the mother.   Instead of getting her sons back, she started another family, and never looked back.   Plus, she has terrible taste in earrings.   

Please, someone buy Destinee some bigger tank tops before something pops out.    That's almost happened several times.      

Please get Dr Pimple Popper, and the Gin Fizz woman off my screen.   Can Whitney, and Jazz commercials be far behind?    

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 15

I missed the beginning and wasn't aware she was transgender.  She looks great!  Besides her voice, I wouldn't have known.  I think the extra weight helps.  It will be interesting to see the changes as she loses weight.

• Love 3
Just now, Midnightblue said:

She keeps referring to herself as "gay and transgender" If you are male, and attracted to men, you are gay. If you transition to female and are still attracted to men, I don't think you are gay, correct? I am not trying to be dismissive or rude, asking for real. 

That is correct. You would be straight. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 3

I can’t believe it took me this long to notice that she has her own name tattooed on her chest.  How fucking narcissistic do you have to be!!!

Anyone else know what the “YMOMB” means?  At first I thought is was a misspelling of “MYOB” and I was laughing and saying “No regerts.”

• LOL 9
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, dreadfulLeigh said:

Perhaps. Although, coming out as gay might have been the (relatively) easier option than first coming out as a woman. 

Also she had so much turmoil, perhaps changing her identity was a way to try and change her life? If ever a patient needed immediate therapy, it’s Destinee

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Midnightblue said:

I am wondering too.....also not trying to be rude or offensive.

• Love 1

Good evening, Pounders!  Coming in late because I had to get Mom into bed.

My eating habits are going to be left over Ziti and vegetables in about 10 minutes.

Destinee is definitely a transgender African-American woman!  She's the size of a barn but her hair and nails are perfect!  (No offense meant because I'm African-American, too.)

• LOL 9
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, Midnightblue said:

If she's trans and attracted to women, she'll call herself a lesbian.

• Love 1

"I'm a little disappointed I have to do a diet to start."

You're almost 700lbs!!!!!!!!! What did you think Dr. Now was going to do? Wave a magic wand, and boom, you're skinny? Lord...

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 13

All of these people know about Dr. Now but NOT ONE of them does his calorie diet, available for free at his website (no riding in vans or small airplane seats necessary).

What - she's disappointed she has to lose before the surgery? It's a major surgery, there are all kinds of tests. You can't just walk in and get the surgery. Jeez. Have they seen the show?

• Love 14
Just now, JudgeyMcJudgyPants said:

I can’t believe it took me this long to notice that she has her own name tattooed on her chest.  How fucking narcissistic do you have to be!!!

Yes she seems quite taken by herself doesn't she.  Very interesting.

• Love 3
Just now, ShortyMac said:

You're almost 700lbs!!!!!!!!! What did you think Dr. Now was going to do? Wave a magic wand, and boom, you're skinny? Lord...

I think she thought Dr. Now could somehow fix her emotional issues AND make her thin.  I don't forsee a happy ending here...

• Love 7
1 minute ago, JudgeyMcJudgyPants said:

Anyone else know what the “YMOMB” means?  At first I thought is was a misspelling of “MYOB” and I was laughing and saying “No regerts.”

“Your money or my boobs”?  Or “your money owns my boobs?”   I got nothing outside of money and boobs *shrug*

• LOL 10
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

So, she sleeps 18 hours a day and eats the rest of the time. What a rich life.

So, she's a cat?

3 minutes ago, Midnightblue said:

I was wondering that, myself. 

3 minutes ago, 88Keys said:

Was that it?  I missed it.  

2 minutes ago, umgoblue said:

I missed the beginning and wasn't aware she was transgender.  She looks great!  Besides her voice, I wouldn't have known.  I think the extra weight helps.  It will be interesting to see the changes as she loses weight.

Honestly, I wouldn't think she was male from the voice. It sounds to me like just a slightly deep woman's voice and, we've seen plenty of ciswomen with deeper voices.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
Just now, ShortyMac said:

No shit!!! It’s like, once again, a patient who has never seen this fucking show before.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
3 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

What could YMCMM (prison tat on left boob) possibly mean? 

I googled. "YMCMB is an acronym that stands for Young Money Cash Money Billionaires. It is used to refer to the artists represented by Young Money Entertainment and Cash Money Records, such as Lil Wayne and Drake, and their respective lifestyles."

• Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
Just now, Godfrey said:

I googled. "YMCMB is an acronym that stands for Young Money Cash Money Billionaires. It is used to refer to the artists represented by Young Money Entertainment and Cash Money Records, such as Lil Wayne and Drake, and their respective lifestyles."

Thanks @Godfrey!

4 minutes ago, Julyolo said:

She said she was going to get something to eat after her appointment. Let's see what she gets. That will be a clue.

I'm going to go way out on a limb here and guess fast food, pizza or Chinese food. You know, a last hurrah. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, MsVixen said:

Destinee is definitely a transgender African-American woman!  She's the size of a barn but her hair and nails are perfect!  (No offense meant because I'm African-American, too.)

I looked at those nails and asked myself how does she get her nails 'did' from her bedroom? 😄

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

I dont think Lola is equipped to deal with all her issues. 

I think Lola and Dr. Paradise need to team up for her

• Love 4
1 minute ago, ShortyMac said:

Destinee may be the most delusional poundticipant yet if she didn’t expect to have to lose weight on her own. And that’s a pretty high bar to get over. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 10