Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E10: Destinee's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Azubah said:

Oh, oh, who remembers fetus-in-a-jar from Intervention? No one? Just me? Oh.

In high school I interviewed for a job at the hospital. They took me into a room where the walls were lined with shelves holding hundreds of jars of fetuses and babies. 2 brains were in a sink. I didn't flinch and I got the job.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Friends huh? Nope. Real friends would tell you that even if you're in the 400's you don't run around showing your huge midriff, wearing a too tight, too short mini skirt, and that nasty top with flip flops!

• LOL 1
  • Love 11

See y'all next week, Pounders!  One more for the road...

But, perhaps she should have actually gotten a pedi (or the cameraperson shouldn't have been lingering on her heels!!).😂

• Love 5
Just now, dreadfulLeigh said:

Those slip on shoes remind me of those cheap, plastic children’s princes dress up shoes. Like some feathers glued onto an inflexible chip of plastic.  

When will we all acknowledge that the camerapeople on this show have foot fetishes?  SO many feet shots...

• LOL 10
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Godfrey said:

In high school I interviewed for a job at the hospital. They took me into a room where the walls were lined with shelves holding hundreds of jars of fetuses and babies. 2 brains were in a sink. I didn't flinch and I got the job.

...why did they have babies and fetuses in jars?!

• Love 2
1 minute ago, 88Keys said:

Wait...I can get paid to pick up food for people?  Why did I not know this?  

I think that's what Uber Eats and similar services are.

Just now, JudgeyMcJudgyPants said:

The show was a bore but the snark was fun as always.  See you next week pounders.

The snark is what I'm here for!

Good night, all!

• Love 3
(edited)
4 minutes ago, 88Keys said:

Go to the Mütter Museum in Philly if you wanna see stuff in jars..!

Edited by ams1001
umlaut!
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, 88Keys said:

Education.  Back in the 60s, the Chicago Museum of Science and Industry had a large exhibit showing fetal development with gradually large fetuses.  The first time my brother and I saw this exhibit, my brother dropped into a dead feint of horror!!!!!  The staff had to revive him.

• LOL 2
1 hour ago, Snarkastikate said:

I feel cheated to l that we didn't get to see the eating cheating.  

We used to see so much cheating and this year  they’ve hardly shown any!! What gives??

• Love 5
4 hours ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Hellooooooo fellow Pounders! My eating habit tonight is a vodka martini, hee hee hee.😆

Wow so many checks in the first few minutes:

• Obligatory shower scene, check ✔ 
  • Really awful, insecure home life/backstory check ✔ 
  • Struggling single mom, absentee asshole dad check ✔
  • Death of a loved  (her brother) ✔ check
  • Probably a check or two I missed

“My biggest fear is that Dr Now will say he can’t help me”, in the post-show voice over, while a full camera crew films the person walking in the office, after being taped while showering. I’m sure they want lots of footage of people Dr Now rejects. 🙄

• LOL 1
  • Love 3