Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E10: Where's Buddy Sleeping?

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, aliya said:

Once again, Heather, just let Buddy go. He can't do anything for you or with you and your children with his record, poor employment, and need to work on his sobriety.  

OMG, for real.  What on earth is his appeal.  Ugh.

2 minutes ago, Mollysmom said:

I'd love to see a tell-all interview with the camera people to see what they really think of her. They do seem to get shots that put her in a really bad light. 

It's the only reason some people even watch the show I think.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

So the near death experience happened before she even stepped off the cliff? 🙄

did Heather go to Hawaii last year?  Because if so she did something more adventurous than a swing set- she completed an 8k in proper time 😄

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

So Twit thinks she's showing overweight women what they can do. I don't think so. Most of them won't be able to have a special harness made, a team of people helping them on the various activities, etc. She's nobody's role model.

• Love 21
1 minute ago, princelina said:

So the near death experience happened before she even stepped off the cliff? 🙄

did Heather go to Hawaii last year?  Because if so she did something more adventurous than a swing set- she completed an 8k in proper time 😄

I don't think she was able to go, but funny that Twit doesn't think that having 2 children is exciting.  If course not, because she isn't able to have children herself.   Jealous.  

• Love 9
16 minutes ago, Hana Chan said:

So about halfway down, she's dependent on the spotters to lower her down. Thankfully they were strong enough to get her down safely, but that was not a successful rappel. 

Just like the guy at the rock climbing gym who had to hoist her up the wall; she does very little without assistance but acts as if she has conquered huge hurdles.

Did you see her look back over her shoulder at the point where they essentially just lowered her down? She must have felt something different in the rope and realized they were taking care of it for her because she stopped doing anything and just sat there suspended.

• Love 13
1 minute ago, nytonc said:

I don’t think I can stand to watch Mt Whitney lick the glacier. I’m out. 

Hope a cruise ship doesn't hit her- be the Titanic all over again.

• LOL 10
  • Love 1

So now she thinks she can "do anything". You didn't even do this Pissney. You coasted down a hill on a bike...walked a little ways...had your dad and your friends pull your huge ass across a ravine...had a bunch of people help you rappel, and didn't show yourself hiking back out to finish the trail. 

All the other activities are to distract us from realizing that she still can't walk 5 miles. Show me the actual 5 miles of walking, because I'm not buying it unless I see it.

You want to "redeeem" yourself for the Hawaii fiasco? It would be very simple. Walk another 8K!

She can't, so we get this garbage instead. Having your elderly father pull you across when everyone else pulled themselves is a joke.

• Love 21

Buddy Buddy Buddy... he's all Twit think about.  Obsessed, dad is right.   Yes you two total losers totally belong together, you're both gross and totally deserve each other. And both of you need the TLC paychecks very badly.   

• Love 14
Just now, Snarkastikate said:

Buddy Buddy Buddy... he's all Twit think about.  Obsessed, dad is right.   Yes you two total losers totally belong together, you're both gross and totally deserve each other. And both of you need the TLC paychecks very badly.   

And they're both addicts.

• Love 14
(edited)

So that was the redemption ? Sorry but I didn't find it very impressive.  Her 70 year old father and her friend with a sprained ankle did the whole thing without complaint or needing special help, but Twit is the one that's supposed to impress us.  Didn't she say in the last episode that the hike was 5 miles too?  But when they were done she said the hike part was 3 1/2 miles.  Also she said when they came to that hand tram that she weighed 350 then when they were strapping her into the harness she said the weight limit for it was 350 but "I weigh less than that".   Which is it Twit?   Heather said this was her first time seeing Buddy but didn't she see him in Twit's house when she  ran out crying hysterically?  Ugh I'm paying too much attention to this stupid show.   

Edited by SevenCostanza
  • Useful 2
  • Love 11
16 minutes ago, John M said:

So now Whit thinks she gets to decide if Heather and Buddy have sex? Sexual and senshus Whit is now the fuck police?

When she said that with her pursed lips and blinking eyes she looked just like Babs in her THs!

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

So basically she rode a quad, rode a bike, got pulled across a ravine by her dad and lowered down a ravine by spotters.  What an athletic event!!  And somehow considers herself able to do ANYTHING and a role model for fat folk.  So pathetically delusional. 

Seriously, wouldn't this show be much better if it actually showed the real day to day life of someone with weight issues in the real world?  I thought that's what the original premise was, but it's become a joke of scripted fake drama revolving around an obnoxious braying immature person. Doesn't she see the final episodes with all the horrible camera shots?  Is she ok with this?   Oh next week looks like it's nothing but a flab jigglefest with perverted extreme twerking.  Sad.

• Love 16
(edited)

This bitch kills me, Tal and Todd pulled themselves across the ravine without breaking a sweat. Whit had to get daddy and Tal to pull her across. What happened to all that strength training.  I loved how during the voiceover Whit talks about big hills ...cut to Whit huffing and puffing over an ant hill 😂 She says she blew it out of the water....she went for a stroll let's calm down Whit. I'm not sure but is repelling really difficult? Honest question. If Glen did it how hard can it be? You aren't going to die you drama Queen, the only thing you will die of is a heart attack. Oh Buddy you were with Chelsea for all of 5 minutes....what are you 12?

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • LOL 4
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, Concerned said:

This is actually pretty good exercise, and a lot more fun than the gym. You don’t see a lot of overweight mountaineers. Too bad it’s one and done for Whitney.

I just rejoined the climbing gym and after 3 days of easy routes, my shoulders and core are screaming. Similarly, I used to hike constantly and it was sometimes hard to keep weight on. Whit could lose a ton of weight just by starting on easy hikes and hiking consistently harder trails until she's a normal weight. That would actually be interesting and inspiring, but that would take effort, so.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, sainte-chapelle said:

This bitch kills me, Tal and Todd pulled themselves across the ravine without breaking a sweat. Whit had to get daddy and Tal to pull her across. What happened to all that strength training.  I loved how during the voiceover Whit talks about big hills ...cut to Whit huffing and puffing over an ant hill 😂 She says she blew it out of the water....she went for a stroll let's calm down Whit. I'm not sure but is repelling really difficult? Honest question. If Glen did it how hard can it be? You aren't going to die you drama Queen, the only thing you will die of is a heart attack. Oh Buddy you were with Chelsea for all of 5 minutes....what are you 12?

And a guy with a sprained swollen ankle 😄 

He wasn't even with her that long - I don't count her as his "girlfriend" until she moved to NC!

• Love 4
51 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

How old ARE these people? That clot of idiots huddled together to eavesdrop on Heather and Buddy talking was just surreal.

And why were Babs and Glenn not sitting with the rest at the picnic after the glacier trip? Were they being exiled by the cool kids? Or were they the only ones at the adult table?

Shut up, Glenn. There is absolutely nothing for a father to be proud of in what your daughter just did. Her behavior was immature and atrocious from the moment she screeched and cursed her way through the bike ride, to the moment she screeched and cursed her way through the "hike," ignoring everyone begging her to slow down, to the moment she faked her way through the tram ride by allowing you and the others to do all the actual labor of moving the tram over the ravine, while she screeched and cursed, to the ridiculous performance of screeching and cursing that was her failed attempt at rappelling. You enable her worst impulses and are at least fifty percent responsible for the fucked up narcissist she is today.

Wish I could heart this a dozen times!

• Love 5

Ugh I am halfway through this episode and it is so boring and ridiculous!   But at least we found out WHY she put in the effort to drop a few pounds.  I was actually getting curious about that - its because the weight limit for the hand tram and the 350 lb limit on the harness.   That totally explains it.

3 hours ago, Mollysmom said:

I'd love to see a tell-all interview with the camera people to see what they really think of her. They do seem to get shots that put her in a really bad light. 

To be fair - is there a flattering way you could film her?   She gonna look all lumpy at any angle.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Ketzel said:

How old ARE these people? That clot of idiots huddled together to eavesdrop on Heather and Buddy talking was just surreal. . . .

Shut up, Glenn. There is absolutely nothing for a father to be proud of. . .

Tal thought The Gang eavesdropping on B & H was so fabulous & adorable that he photographed him & Twit watching TV of the incident.

And who can forget Glenn dragging Twit over the HI finish line & saying to her, "You've inspired a lot of people today." The man is delusional about his daughter.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, Julyolo said:

When she kissed the glacier, I have to admit I thought that when they cancel the show, maybe she could have a career in fat girl p***!

She noisily slurped the iceberg like the pig she is.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, aliya said:

Wait - why isn't she pulling the rope like the others did? She's just waiting for them to pull her?  And what a scream on this one. Sheesh.

I noticed that right away.  She should have enough strength to do it.

4 hours ago, Snarkastikate said:

Gee I love when Twit trashes Heather..."this is the most exciting thing she's ever done".  Meanwhile I suspect she's jealous about everything Heather has.   Kids, a  job, decent body, and hair.  You know, being kinda normal.    

The sad thing, is that at one point Heather referred to Whit as her best friend.  
I didn't see why Buddy couldn't stay home with his parents, and there must be some sober coach in Greensboro other than Tal.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Judging by next week preview it is a ok 👌 if she tries to f$ck Buddy.

Buddy is so nasty, he'll probably end up with 4 wives like Kody Brown.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, Barbara Please said:

One day, an angry wife is going to knock out Twit’s front two wabbit teef out for inappropriately draping her huge body all over their husband. She has zero boundaries, but recognize that some poor guy paddling a boat, or getting a sniff of her Lycra butt crack odor while putting on a harness is doing his effin’ job. He’s not there for Twit to fondle. Someone needs to hose that girl down. It’s embarrassing to watch. 

I agree, and it was pathetic. She said herself "Oh I'm so disgusting, I'm so gross." YES, you ARE, so stop it already, Twat! It's constant, it's every guy she comes across. So pathetically desperate.

Bonus points for "wabbit teef"! 🤣

• Love 13

“Rappelling” in Alaska. That is too much for that vast person to attempt, as we saw.

I still say the “idea people” for this show should get Whitney up on ice skates in a nice safe rink. No altitude to deal with, no racing, just balance issues. The baddies among us could har-har as she roly-polys across the ice, shrieking in horror as a team of burley hockey players try to hoist her up. I don’t think, at her weight, she would even *feel* a fall.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
(edited)
12 hours ago, nytonc said:

She thundered and shrieked and screamed her way right past all the beautiful scenery! And none of them can enjoy it bc they have to worry about Mt Whitney having a heart attack! She is so freaking selfish!!

Good thing she wasn't doing all that thundering in New York City. The Ghostbusters may have mistaken her for the Sta-Puft Marshmallow Man.

images.jpeg.4a71b2f8284547d7fc372a04e484e4a3.jpeg

Edited by TurtlePower
  • LOL 12
  • Love 3
13 hours ago, Concerned said:

If she went to the coast and climbed on the ice floes, she might be harpooned.

I spit out my cheerios.  

Thank you.  

I will be chuckling to myself all day just picturing your post. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

Omg, "They're flirting" ! 

When is Pissney going to grow the hell up? 

For the first time, I was kind of proud of Heather. Now way she was letting Buddy in her pants. And apparently the jerk tried. I really think she's finally over him and only wants him in the friend zone and she's only doing that because she realizes he's going to hang out with their group of friends, he ain't goin' anywhere. 

I'm looking forward to next week. The preview of Babs saying " It's always all about Buddy, Buddy, Buddy..." with a disgusted look on her face has me excited!

• LOL 3
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, Dianaofthehunt said:

“Rappelling” in Alaska. That is too much for that vast person to attempt, as we saw.

I still say the “idea people” for this show should get Whitney up on ice skates in a nice safe rink. No altitude to deal with, no racing, just balance issues. The baddies among us could har-har as she roly-polys across the ice, shrieking in horror as a team of burley hockey players try to hoist her up. I don’t think, at her weight, she would even *feel* a fall.

And, conveniently, the Carolina Hurricanes play somewhere in that general area. Raleigh? Durham? And they need something to do in the off season. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

Please don’t tell me that commercial was hinting at a Buddy/Whitney romance! First of all, ew. Second, what a terrible friend Whitney would be to Heather if she did that and also a terrible friend to Buddy since she’s sooooo concerned about his sobriety. 

• Love 13
13 hours ago, John M said:

"If I can do this, I can do anything!"

Really? They just showed your friends breeze up that like it was no big deal because it wasn't and you are struggling up it with at least two assistants so I don't know what that anything is if you can't even do this unaided.

I agree & think they all did great including Glenn since they didn't know anything about the Twit-a-thon til they got to Alaska.  Unlike Twitney,  they didn't prepare or train for it & made it through just fine incl the rappelling.  

Even if I'm wrong & they did know about the Twit-a-thon, I don't think they did any training for it.

Why did Babs & Glenn get their own raft when they went to see the glaciers instead of spreading out the weight more evenly?   I'm surprised the  Friends raft didn't sink with everyone on board incl Twit & Buddy.

That grilled salmon looked delicious & I laughed at Babs enjoying her hot dog like it was filet mignon.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
14 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

Oops^^^^

13 minutes ago, Mambo Gladys said:

Please don’t tell me that commercial was hinting at a Buddy/Whitney romance! First of all, ew. Second, what a terrible friend Whitney would be to Heather if she did that and also a terrible friend to Buddy since she’s sooooo concerned about his sobriety. 

The whole engagement insinuation or whatever it was (between Buddy & Twit) is definitely a fake. Whitney wasn't convincing enough in whatever she said.

• Love 7

Well, as expected, the Twit-a-thon was a total bust, which Whitney acting as if she achieved something so momentous when it was obvious that her oversized ass was being carried by everyone else. In some cases, like needing the rappeling spotters to gently lower her to safety from halfway down the climb, literally. I was laughing when she proclaimed that she proved that she could do "anything", and was thinking "Sure heifer... so long as someone else is doing at least half the work for you."

The rest of the ep was a total bore. It's so tiring to see supposedly grown adults huddled up like teenagers, wondering of Idiot A is going to hook up with his ex, Idiot B. 

Damn, I do feel sorry for Whitney's father. I mean, yes, he did raise this idiot but he's paying for it in a huge (no pun intended) way. Having to help haul her across the revenue because she can't do the hand-tram by herself was beyond sad. And her whining about how worried she was when he rappelled down the ledge and her pretending to be so remorseful for roping an elderly parent into doing something like this really rang hollow to me.

• LOL 1
  • Love 13

Oh, honey. Lose some weight. Just do. It’s great that you accomplished more than you expected but watching you struggle up that last bit while your dad breezed up the ladder next to you was sad. Not fabulous. Why live life as such a needless struggle?

I did enjoy watching the steam roll off you when you had reached the top. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 11

I tuned in at the tram across the water thing and was horrified to see her just sitting in that box and making her elderly dad pull her across.  He must really want her to have some kind of income to do all these dumb things with her and her deadbeat "friends".  Why did she run through the hike?  I turned the channel.

• Love 7