Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E06: The Waiting Game

• Start Topic

The Snowdens arrive in LA and hope their relationship with Vanessa will still work under one roof. The McGees nervously prep for Brandi's arrival, and the Alldredges ask Jennifer to come for a visit, while the Winders find a possible new wife.

How many flaming hoops will Ashley make Vanessa jump through before she can get some Dmitri D? Who would meet skeezy McGee online and decide to meet him? These questions and more will be answered on this episode of justifying my lust for some strange theater.

• LOL 11
  • Love 7
6 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

“Hey, babe, I just wanted to check in with you and see if you’re ready for me to have sex with this woman (and mother) we brought into our house to do a second wife trial run.”

”Sure, as long as she completes a 21-day detox diet to align her pH with mine so we don’t pass yeast infections back and forth.”

This is easily the most dysfunctional shit I’ve “witnessed” in a long time.

That's....that's not how that works. I don't think the other families eat the same diet and what about when the detox is over? Perhaps we should be talking about STIs and pregnancy instead?

• Love 12
25 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

That's....that's not how that works. I don't think the other families eat the same diet and what about when the detox is over? Perhaps we should be talking about STIs and pregnancy instead?

Can you imagine Kody Brown and his wives?  The wives all live in their houses and eat their own meals.  But maybe Kody actually takes showers and washes his penis every morning/between wives.  What a novel idea!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3
(edited)

Ok, I have never seen anyone more unhappy with something she's supposedly promoting than Tami, and I feel bad for her. She's really not even good at pretending she likes this lifestyle at all. If Kermit had any sense, he would care about her hesitation to go all in on this and at least work on their existing cohesion before adding another wife to the group. The problem is, IMO, Sophie seems possessive in a passive-aggressive way. When the whole family is together, she seems intent on monopolizing kermit's attention, and making Tami the third wheel. She really would have made a better first wife, because at least the others would know what they were getting into. Speaking of Tami being the third wheel, how many times have we seen her excuse herself from the room? She's not a good actress at all, nor do I blame her. She SHOULD feel weird about this!

my theory is she's rationalized to herself that it's okay if she only sees Kermit every other day, because her life seems semi-normal without having to see Sophie regularly. I'm sure she compares herself to military spouses, or spouses who travel a lot for work. I think it's easier to ignore Sophie on a daily basis, but she's already struggling with the times when the three of them  have to meet face to face. Kermit should notice this and put the brakes on looking for wife #3, but Sophie seems all into it, and he does too. Wonder how enamored Sophie will be with wife #3 when kermit's on his honeymoon with her, and Sophie has a baby?

I've never seen anyone on these shows that I worry about like I do Tami. She seems deeply unhappy to me, and unable to express her feelings, in a way even April wasn't. I feel like all of these other wives like at least some aspect of having a sister wife: Ashley (attention from the public for being "quirky" and having someone "below her" in the family adult hierarchy), bernie's wife (a female friend her age), the Alldredge women (someone else to hang in their little group; they seem to have no problem with polygamy), etc. Everyone seems excited about SOME part of polygamy, though I feel most of these women would not prefer it if they had the choice. The only ones I find 100% genuinely happy in their choice are the Alldredges, and I guess polygamy does work for very rare people with specific personalities. Most people aren't right for it, though, and I wish Tami realized it's okay to try and fail.

I just feel so much for Tami, because she is the only one on the whole show who seems like 1) an outcast in her own family, and 2) unlikely to ever speak her mind about anything. 

Edited by Christina87
  • Love 9
7 minutes ago, Kyanight said:

Can you imagine Kody Brown and his wives?  The wives all live in their houses and eat their own meals.  But maybe Kody actually takes showers and washes his penis every morning/between wives.  What a novel idea!

Oh, dear,  I need a gag emoji  and buckets of brain bleach to recover from that thought.   Drat, I am going to obsess forever as to whether Kody and his wives are ph-balanced. Not.

I hope there are not many more episodes of this, so I can detox from it.

This Ashley-Dimitri-Vanessa triad is not going to work.  I  predict at some point Vanessa will bolt to the nearest steakhouse.  She might even bolt down south to Mississippi as it looks like the McGees were grilling hamburgers and chicken for dinner.  Fingers crossed her sister talks some sense into her.  Run, Vanessa, run!

The Winders seem the most religiously motivated.  I have heard that Mormon men think they will be gods and have their own planet, but I missed the part about the women as goddesses.  I hope that their having trouble finding another sister wife means that fewer and fewer women desire the plural life.   At least these two women seem equally into the lifestyle, although Wive #1 seems much more hesitant.

The Aldredges bore me.  Maybe because nothing much is going on in their search.  At least Brandi has come to visit the McGees, but she makes zero since as a prospect as she doesn't want more children and is 41.  He would do better to wait a few years and marry her daughter.   I can't believe I just typed that!  I definitely need that brain bleach stat.  

Except for the minor children on this show, no one is likeable.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

The whole Brandi thing with her daughter is very odd.  First - she feels plural marriage is for her because it just makes sense to have another woman around to help out.  With what, exactly?  If she is a single mom with a teen daughter she already has other hands to help out, and how hard is it to keep house and cook for the two of them?  It's not like she is going to suddenly find herself in charge of a dozen kids.  Then they arrive and daughter says "We're here -finally!"  So she's just been waiting for so long to live with strangers, sharing a room and a bed with her mom and a bathroom with adolescent boys?  Wow - some dreams DO come true!  (I'm sure they have big plans for this TLC paycheck.)

• LOL 5
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, Melig8r said:

Right, see the doctor, get tested for a yeast infection.  Don't have one - Perfect moving on.  21 Day Detox 🤣

So I wonder if Ashley got an infection from the first chick?

Dimitri banged her within hours, no time for any detox that's for sure. 🙄

• Useful 2
  • LOL 13
  • Love 3

Is Vanessa a twin? Her sister Adrienne really looks like her. 

She's gonna be headed for the nearest McD's by day 3, I'm betting. But also--like this is the detox for 21 days but then what does she get to eat afterward? Does she have to eat this way all the time? Ugh. 

And Brandy's gonna get the boot from Mrs. McGee if those previews are any indication. (I still feel so bad for John, the older son. You can tell he thinks this is all beyond bizarre but is trying to be a good sport about it all.) 

Tami and John need to form a support group. And Sophie is just so weird. I don't get why she's so excited about the third wife unless it's to score brownie points with the husband and stick it to Tami a bit. I agree she def. hasn't thought this through  as there are really no advantages to her for him taking another wife. 

The Aldredges are so dull--and I can't see how Jennifer ever fits in with them. I assume those "interesting developments" via text is her saying see ya.

• Love 10
21 minutes ago, taragel said:

she def. hasn't thought this through  as there are really no advantages to her for him taking another wife. 

If it was me... the advantage would be less sex with Kermit. 😂

• LOL 15
  • Love 8
8 hours ago, Christina87 said:

Ok, I have never seen anyone more unhappy with something she's supposedly promoting than Tami, and I feel bad for her. She's really not even good at pretending she likes this lifestyle at all. If Kermit had any sense, he would care about her hesitation to go all in on this and at least work on their existing cohesion before adding another wife to the group. The problem is, IMO, Sophie seems possessive in a passive-aggressive way. When the whole family is together, she seems intent on monopolizing kermit's attention, and making Tami the third wheel. She really would have made a better first wife, because at least the others would know what they were getting into. Speaking of Tami being the third wheel, how many times have we seen her excuse herself from the room? She's not a good actress at all, nor do I blame her. She SHOULD feel weird about this!

I agree. She is miserable, and Sophie is a bitch of the first water. She knows the way to Howdy Doody's heart.   She curries his favor, flatters him and goes along with everything he proposes. Oh, and while wife number one has her back turned, grubbing in the dirt pulling weeds, she'll snuggle up to Howdy Doody and grab a few smooches. She's very confident in her ability to fascinate him. And she knows she'll rule the roost no matter what happens. Any new wives will get younger and more biddable as time goes on. I feel terrible for Tami. Her eyes are so sad. 

6 hours ago, taragel said:

She's gonna be headed for the nearest McD's by day 3, I'm betting. But also--like this is the detox for 21 days but then what does she get to eat afterward? Does she have to eat this way all the time? Ugh. 

And Brandy's gonna get the boot from Mrs. McGee if those previews are any indication. (I still feel so bad for John, the older son. You can tell he thinks this is all beyond bizarre but is trying to be a good sport about it all.) 

Dmitri asking Ashley about whether or not he'd get to boff Vanessa looked like a teenager asking for an increase in his allowance. 

21 day "detox'? All this woo woo stuff is giving me agita.

I do not get the McGees at all. Old man McGee is skeevy as hell! Brandy's got the drooling hots for him? Those poor kids. I can only think that Brandy is struggling in a low paying job as a single mother, maybe she lives hand to mouth in a crummy apartment, and is willing to trade her independence (such as it is) for a nice home and a husband, even if he is someone else's. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 15
9 hours ago, Twopper said:

Except for the minor children on this show, no one is likeable.  

I like Sophie's mother April.  And I like Vanessa and Sharis, too.   They seem so kind-hearted.

• Love 3
9 hours ago, taragel said:

I thought I heard  the "twin sister" in the promo, but I don't trust my old ears anymore.  (I had to start watching "Victoria" with the captions on, because I was missing some of the whispered conversations. ) I would like to think she can talk some sense into Vanessa, because I can't see a formerly independent woman putting up with Ashley's rules;  I expect that there will be more and more rules given.  I think Ashley has decided that the only way to keep Dimitri from straying is to make sure there is a harem under his roof that she can be in charge of.  Sort of like the Madam of her own little brothel except that there is only one client.  Run, Vanessa, run!!!

I can't believe that I googled the 21 day detox.  Not sure I found the one they use.  I did find out enough to know that there is a way to test daily for balance with cheap strips from Amazon.  I expect Ashley will test Vanessa daily forever and ever.  Run, Vanessa, run!!!

2 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

do not get the McGees at all. Old man McGee is skeevy as hell! Brandy's got the drooling hots for him? Those poor kids. I can only think that Brandy is struggling in a low paying job as a single mother, maybe she lives hand to mouth in a crummy apartment, and is willing to trade her independence (such as it is) for a nice home and a husband, even if he is someone else's.  

When you figure it out, please let us know.  I have no idea why Paige thinks this is a good idea.   Certainly, you don't want to add teenage girl to the mix living in that small house.   I think Mr M has convinced Paige that it was her idea.   She is going to  end up like Meri Brown if she isn't careful and find herself pushed aside by the newcomer.  I don't think he really is into this for more children to support;  maybe Paige figures it is better to bring in another woman for him to screw around with than have to worry about his getting some on the side which is a lot like I think Ashley is doing.  

1 hour ago, Kyanight said:

I like Sophie's mother April.  And I like Vanessa and Sharis, too.   They seem so kind-hearted.

Which one is Sharis?   I just started watching this season, and I am only beginning to put faces and names together.  Vanessa is ok, but I wish she would bolt due to Ashley's rules;  she will never be an equal "wife" to Ashley.  Never, ever.  I liked Sophie's mom so much better this time (but I wasn't considering her when I was commenting on disliking everyone but the children).  I am having trouble liking Sophie as she seems to be a younger version of Robyn Brown so I think Tami may be in for a very uncomfy plural life.  And Tami would probably never ever leave.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Twopper said:

Which one is Sharis?   I just started watching this season, and I am only beginning to put faces and names together.  Vanessa is ok, but I wish she would bolt due to Ashley's rules;  she will never be an equal "wife" to Ashley.  Never, ever.  I liked Sophie's mom so much better this time (but I wasn't considering her when I was commenting on disliking everyone but the children). 

Oops sorry - I should have clarified since there are TWO Vanessas!  Well - actually I kind of like both of them.   I think Vanessa with the Snowdens (Dimitri and Ashely) is just playing a role - all three of them have been filmed actors in the past.   I think they saw a way to advance themselves through TLC and make a little money.

The Vanessa I was speaking about above is Vanessa Alldredge and Sharis is the other wife.  Yes, their storyline this season has mostly been like watching paint dry - and NO ONE out there in the world besides the Alldredge's knows why they actually thought Jennifer would be a good fit into their family - but the wives seem to be pretty sweet and kind-hearted.

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, Kyanight said:

Oops sorry - I should have clarified since there are TWO Vanessas!  Well - actually I kind of like both of them.   I think Vanessa with the Snowdens (Dimitri and Ashely) is just playing a role - all three of them have been filmed actors in the past.   I think they saw a way to advance themselves through TLC and make a little money.

The Vanessa I was speaking about above is Vanessa Alldredge and Sharis is the other wife.  Yes, their storyline this season has mostly been like watching paint dry - and NO ONE out there in the world besides the Alldredge's knows why they actually thought Jennifer would be a good fit into their family - but the wives seem to be pretty sweet and kind-hearted.

I guess I was too harsh with my broad dislike of the adults on the show.  I barely remember them; they seemed nice enough at the birthday party for the little boy.   And they seem most like what I expect when I hear the word "plural marriage."  Women about the same age with lots of children revolving around their man.  They seem equally committed;  I have no idea if they are unusual in that regard or not as my only knowledge of this life is from tv, and it seems really varied from families living in polygamous-only communities or communes to the couple trying it out in Mississippi to the Browns of "Sister Wives" and the very secular seeming Snowdons.    Also from your occasion comments which I appreciate.

• Love 3

Dmitri is like a dog in heat waiting to be unleashed. Vanessa is sooooooo accommodating, she must have an ulterior motive. She is just laying herself at the Snowden's feet. Its like the first 20 minutes of that Lifetime movie we've all seen. I was more than disgusted at the whole share-a-dick diet imposition. I mean, some things can just be left unsaid on camera. Hopefully std testing will also take place in that 21 days.

Who buys a house on the internet sight unseen, picks up and moves across country? Y'all were "outbid"? Mmmm yeah ok the air bnb fell through, tell the truth! Then Queen Ashley had to stay at a hotel for *gasp* A FEW DAYS until they found another suitable air bnb home for sale!  P.S. That whole mitary vehicle "reveal" was nothing more than a dry brag and sickening as hell I might add. 

I mostly fast forward thru Sophie and her two spouses. 

Mr. McGee thinks he's such hot shit. Thats all I got on them. 

I still don't trust Jennifer.

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
3 minutes ago, SlutAssBitchAssHor said:

Who buys a house on the internet sight unseen, picks up and moves across country? Y'all were "outbid"? Mmmm yeah ok the air bnb fell through, tell the truth! Then Queen Ashley had to stay at a hotel for *gasp* A FEW DAYS until they found another suitable air bnb home for sale!  P.S. That whole mitary vehicle "reveal" was nothing more than a dry brag and sickening as hell I might add. 

Right?  My thoughts exactly!  You sold your house and moved across the country before your new house was even a "done deal"??  Who the hell DOES that?  Certainly not a married man with children to think of.  Certainly not a supposed businessman who has some experience with how things work in the world. Stupid.  And when they have their couch potato "chat sessions", why does the background looked staged exactly like it looked when they were back in Georgia?  Must be a set somewhere.  

• Love 7
(edited)
13 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

what about when the detox is over?

As I understood her to say. Wifey said that they LIVE on this diet.  They never go off it.

I also knew Vanessa had been assimilated to the Borg when she showed up in a TH toward the end of the ep in a headwrap.

The Snowdens are a cult.  Vanessa would do well to get out before she's totally absorbed.  This isn't for her.

Edited by b2H
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, SlutAssBitchAssHor said:

Dmitri is like a dog in heat waiting to be unleashed. Vanessa is sooooooo accommodating, she must have an ulterior motive. She is just laying herself at the Snowden's feet. Its like the first 20 minutes of that Lifetime movie we've all seen. I was more than disgusted at the whole share-a-dick diet imposition. I mean, some things can just be left unsaid on camera. Hopefully std testing will also take place in that 21 days.

I mostly fast forward thru Sophie and her two spouses. 

Mr. McGee thinks he's such hot shit. Thats all I got on them. 

I still don't trust Jennifer.

Yeah, I don't get why Mr. McGee thinks that, but he definitely does! I think he, like a lot of these people, has a hard time reading the room. His kids clearly don't really want this, and his wife just wants a friend, but FFS, there are other ways to get this. He takes the fact that they all halfheartedly pretend to agree, very hesitantly, as permission to take this full steam ahead! Same with Tami and Kermit. I think a lot of these men are purposefully ignoring the fact that their wives aren't comfortable with this so they can get what they want, and the wives are probably shocked things have gotten to this point. They probably think if they lukewarmly agree, their husbands at some point will say, "is this really what you want?" and stop the crusade. Some families seem genuinely happy, like the Alldredges, but many of the wives, like Paige, are so halfheartedly endorsing it that I don't see how their husbands don't pick up on the underlying sadness.

I just wonder where bernie's sense of entitlement comes from. He is like a perverted old kid in a candy store in every single one of his scenes! The weird thing is, I think they have a perfectly nice family dynamic already. I could see how a more argumentative family like the Snowdens might not, but the McGees seem like they'd have an awesome life behind closed doors. Bernie has a pleasant, sweet wife who is so accommodating that she will go along with this, even when cheerfully living in a camper. They have polite, respectful, mature boys, and they seem to have an open dialogue in that house. Why would Bernie want to mess up such a good thing just to sleep with someone else? I don't get it. 

• Love 9

Oh boy, what a shitshow. I said it last season and will say it again. The whole Snowden thing is twofold, the are trying to push a new primarily African American way of life "tribal polygamy" infused with new wave BS on healthy living. They're hoping this will catch on so they can be the official consultants, write books, website etc. Second, there is a strong psychological issue going on here. Instead of the polygamy being a patriarchy as it always has been, Ashley is trying to turn it into a matriarchy. The first wife controls everything, the final choice in new wives, their diet, beliefs, etc and also when, where andhow the man can have sex with the new wife. She literally controls everything they do. Dmitri is so happy he found a woman who will allow him strange, he is willing to do anything. I believe Vanessa is in this for TV promotion. Word has it she is an actress. No woman who looks like her is going to go through all this to get to sleep with Dmitri and watch someone elses's kids. 

• Love 12

After they unpacked the monster truck and were heading inside, did I hear the little girl say she wanted to unpack her Barbies??!!  Busted, Ashley, I did not take you for a mom that lets Barbies in the house!

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
On ‎3‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 9:17 PM, princelina said:

The whole Brandi thing with her daughter is very odd.  First - she feels plural marriage is for her because it just makes sense to have another woman around to help out.  With what, exactly?  If she is a single mom with a teen daughter she already has other hands to help out, and how hard is it to keep house and cook for the two of them?  It's not like she is going to suddenly find herself in charge of a dozen kids.  Then they arrive and daughter says "We're here -finally!"  So she's just been waiting for so long to live with strangers, sharing a room and a bed with her mom and a bathroom with adolescent boys?  Wow - some dreams DO come true!  (I'm sure they have big plans for this TLC paycheck.)

Brandi and her daughter seemed VERY ready for their close ups.  I don't think they have any intention whatsoever of actually marrying and remaining with the McGees.  Which is a good thing, because the McGees are creepy AF and Paige is fucking nuts (see their individual thread.)

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

The Snowden's "alkaline diet" is a bunch of pseudo-science woo bullshit.  The Snowdens are the type to pick and choose random things to make them APPEAR "enlightened" without any real substance being there.  Exhibit A: Dimitri's obnoxious military truck.  For people who are so allegedly enlightened both spiritually and health wise, they sure don't seem to give even the tiniest semblance of a fuck about their carbon footprint.  I can't stand poseurs like them.  All form, no substance.

• LOL 1
  • Love 18
21 hours ago, Christina87 said:

I just wonder where bernie's sense of entitlement comes from. He is like a perverted old kid in a candy store in every single one of his scenes! The weird thing is, I think they have a perfectly nice family dynamic already. I could see how a more argumentative family like the Snowdens might not, but the McGees seem like they'd have an awesome life behind closed doors. Bernie has a pleasant, sweet wife who is so accommodating that she will go along with this, even when cheerfully living in a camper. They have polite, respectful, mature boys, and they seem to have an open dialogue in that house. Why would Bernie want to mess up such a good thing just to sleep with someone else? I don't get it. 

You might want to mosey over to the McGee thread and read what Paige McGee is REALLY like.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

I also find myself feeling for Tami. I swear that in some of the couch interviews, when Sophie is talking, Tami is shooting her dagger eyes. It does seem like we're getting an equivalent of the Briney's with them. Tami is April without the vocalizations, and Sophie is Auralee with her love for the lifestyle, her vocalizations, etc. Other parallels would be that Kermit (I cannot remember that man's name for the life of me) and Tami were Mainstream Mormons, and Kermit "felt the calling" to live plural marriage just like Drew did. I truly wonder how Tami really felt about it when Kermit came to her with this "revelation." 

I agree, Bernie is quite skeevy. And he thinks that he's such a catch. I wonder who are these women eager to get with him, and who that woman was that was "sexting" him. I'm all for personality, but Bernie's personality makes him creepy. If feel for his boys. I really hope that after the oldest graduates high school, he'll find some college out of state, or that he'll move in with his older siblings. 

Dimitri, ugh. Definitely like a dog in heat waiting to be unleashed. I hope Vanessa makes it out alive after Dimitri is "unleashed" on her. Okay, I need some brain bleach. I hope that either 1) Vanessa's sister talks some sense into her, or that 2) Vanessa is really an actress and this is all for show. 

The 21-day detox diet to align a PH balance? Okaayyyyyy. That whole spiel about the special diet to keep Vanessa from getting a yeast infection and passing it off on her was not comfortable to watch. 

This season seems much more bizarre than the last one...

Edited by giaNtsandYankees
  • Love 9
50 minutes ago, lezlers said:

The Snowden's "alkaline diet" is a bunch of pseudo-science woo bullshit.  The Snowdens are the type to pick and choose random things to make them APPEAR "enlightened" without any real substance being there.  Exhibit A: Dimitri's obnoxious military truck.  For people who are so allegedly enlightened both spiritually and health wise, they sure don't seem to give even the tiniest semblance of a fuck about their carbon footprint.  I can't stand poseurs like them.  All form, no substance.

There's definitely not enough bok choi in the world to make their coochies identical.

• LOL 6
  • Love 3

I can’t help thinking Bernie McGee is somehow wondering if he can get a two for the price of one sister wife with Brandi AND her daughter. The guy has pervert oozing out his pores. 

Ashley is so utterly controlling that it wouldn’t surprise me if she insisted on supervising Dimitri and Vanessa when they become “intimate “......

What a surprise- still no Jennifer, and more drama to come. They should cut their losses and move on. Ultimately it seems like the Aldriches are looking for a rent a womb- a woman of childbearing years that will grow their family. 

• Love 5

Dimitri & Ashley probably caught a rager from last season's try out, hence the "cleanse".

21 minutes ago, Juliegirlj said:

I can’t help thinking Bernie McGee is somehow wondering if he can get a two for the price of one sister wife with Brandi AND her daughter. The guy has pervert oozing out his pores.  

Absolutely - I was worried the minute she said there was a 17 yo girl involved.

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, gonecrackers said:

Dimitri & Ashley probably caught a rager from last season's try out, hence the "cleanse".

Absolutely - I was worried the minute she said there was a 17 yo girl involved.

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks Birney has his creepy eyes on the 17 year old.  So gross!!!!

• Love 6
1 hour ago, gonecrackers said:

LOL!!!  No doubt!!  I have never seen anyone act so stupid and paranoid about something like this.  You would think Vanessa has full blown AIDS and this ridiculously restrictive diet would somehow keep Ashley's yahoo and Dimitri's golden penis "safe".

• Love 6
On 3/4/2019 at 11:09 AM, b2H said:

As I understood her to say. Wifey said that they LIVE on this diet.  They never go off it.

I also knew Vanessa had been assimilated to the Borg when she showed up in a TH toward the end of the ep in a headwrap.

The Snowdens are a cult.  Vanessa would do well to get out before she's totally absorbed.  This isn't for her.

All this for a night with Dimitri?  Run Vanessa run!  Ashley is just loving this game.  No way is she allowing Demetri and Vanessa to hook up .

Demetri might get a wild hair and do the deed behind Ashleys back!  Now that would be interesting.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

All this for a night with Dimitri?  Run Vanessa run!  Ashley is just loving this game.  No way is she allowing Demetri and Vanessa to hook up .

Demetri might get a wild hair and do the deed behind Ashleys back!  Now that would be interesting.

People have been saying that, but I don't think so.  His balls are tied up in that head scarf Ashley wears on her head.  He is totally pussy whipped.    If Ashley told him that he needed to give himself toilet head swirleys in order to sleep with Vanessa he wouldn't even question it - He would be in the bathroom in 10 seconds flat and all you would hear for the next hour would be  "Gurgle"......."Swooosh"......"Splash gurgle".  Over and over.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Kyanight said:

People have been saying that, but I don't think so.  His balls are tied up in that head scarf Ashley wears on her head.  He is totally pussy whipped.    If Ashley told him that he needed to give himself toilet head swirleys in order to sleep with Vanessa he wouldn't even question it - He would be in the bathroom in 10 seconds flat and all you would hear for the next hour would be  "Gurgle"......."Swooosh"......"Splash gurgle".  Over and over.

I donno about that. Vanessa and Demetri seem ready and the heat of passion sometimes overtakes logic!

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Kyanight said:

LOL!!!  No doubt!!  I have never seen anyone act so stupid and paranoid about something like this.  You would think Vanessa has full blown AIDS and this ridiculously restrictive diet would somehow keep Ashley's yahoo and Dimitri's golden penis "safe".

I honestly think a big part of it is just to make them wait 3 MORE weeks. 

• Love 2
Just now, SlutAssBitchAssHor said:

I honestly think a big part of it is just to make them wait 3 MORE weeks. 

Well I am having SOOOO much fun running with this - but the honest truth is I think this is just for the viewing audience and cameras.  If they aren't interesting they won't be on next season.  😉

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, Kyanight said:

Well I am having SOOOO much fun running with this - but the honest truth is I think this is just for the viewing audience and cameras.  If they aren't interesting they won't be on next season.  😉

They are awfully hammy. Plus they "randomly" chose to relocate to Hollywood. So there's that. 

• Love 5
12 hours ago, SlutAssBitchAssHor said:

They are awfully hammy. Plus they "randomly" chose to relocate to Hollywood. So there's that. 

And that right there leads to an incredibly high suspicion as to exactly what the Snowdens are really up to.

Vanessa should run while she still can.

• Love 3

I'm trying to work out the scenario with the Snowdens.  So after Vanessa is properly ph balanced, does Ashley order them to have sex while she sits on the sofa filing her nails or reading a book???  Then demand a play by play.  Yeah. My mind is there. 

• LOL 3

I assume if Ashley ever does approve Dmitri and Vanessa for sex, she will have a "spiritual" reason why it has to be done in the least enjoyable way she can find.  They must cover themselves in purified mud and straw, each hold special rocks in their hands (so they cannot touch each other), in a position where only the most minimum amount of P to V contact can be made, Vanessa should be blindfolded so she never sees him naked or the sanctified D, there will be a Gilbert Godfried tape being played at top volume, the room temperature must be either so hot they almost pass out or so cold they can't stop shivering, etc. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I assume if Ashley ever does approve Dmitri and Vanessa for sex, she will have a "spiritual" reason why it has to be done in the least enjoyable way she can find.  They must cover themselves in purified mud and straw, each hold special rocks in their hands (so they cannot touch each other), in a position where only the most minimum amount of P to V contact can be made, Vanessa should be blindfolded so she never sees him naked or the sanctified D, there will be a Gilbert Godfried tape being played at top volume, the room temperature must be either so hot they almost pass out or so cold they can't stop shivering, etc. 

LOL!   Ok, I was thinking about your post.  There is absolutely NO one I believe is worth having sex with in those conditions.  No matter how cute a celebrity is, a cute face doesn't mean they are good in bed!  Is there anyone YOU (any of you) would do that stuff in order to have sex? with them?

• LOL 2
1 hour ago, Kyanight said:

LOL!   Ok, I was thinking about your post.  There is absolutely NO one I believe is worth having sex with in those conditions.  No matter how cute a celebrity is, a cute face doesn't mean they are good in bed!  Is there anyone YOU (any of you) would do that stuff in order to have sex? with them?

Uh-uh.  Vibrators are a lot cheaper, without the bullshit.  

It's like buying a $100 bottle of wine.  No way would it be 10 times better tasting than a $10 bottle.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Kyanight said:

There is absolutely NO one I believe is worth having sex with in those conditions.  No matter how cute a celebrity is, a cute face doesn't mean they are good in bed!  Is there anyone YOU (any of you) would do that stuff in order to have sex? with them?

I can think of a few.  Let's see, Jon Hamm, Colin Firth, Patrick Dempsey and Kyle Chandler.  Just being honest.  

11 hours ago, Kyanight said:

Nah - if I'm gonna get jiggy with Jeff Goldblum or Dwayne Johnson, I want the WHOLE experience!

(edited)
9 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

Uh-uh.  Vibrators are a lot cheaper, without the bullshit.  

It's like buying a $100 bottle of wine.  No way would it be 10 times better tasting than a $10 bottle.

As a self-professed wine snob, I agree, though it may taste 5 times better, lol. 

15-20 dollars is the sweet spot, though I have had a few 50 dollar wines that were almost worth the money.

Edited by Gothish520
  • Love 2