Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E01: Divided, They Summer

• Start Topic

9 hours ago, geauxaway said:

In my opinion, a 9 year old texting anyone, let alone my dead ex not boyfriend, is inappropriate.  I don’t even know if I’d let my 10 year old text my mom from my phone, he just doesn’t need that access.

As for visiting the cemetery.  I’d like to meet a 9 year old that has willingly asked to go to a cemetery to talked to a deceased.  I don’t feel that is something most well adjusted kids have on their “to do” list.   

Brynn already has enough on her plate for a 9 year old.  Her parents HATE each other and now her mommy’s special friend died from drugs.  I’d just like the kid to get a break.  Even if she did for some reason ask to text Dennis, B could have kept that off the show.  Her daughter’s grief shouldn’t be on camera if her daughter is not allowed on camera.  She pulled this same thing to a certain extent when she posted a pic of Brynn crying over Cookie’s portrait on IG.  I honestly thought she wasn’t supposed to really speak about her much at all. 

As for a positive on B, like I said before ADULTS handle grief in all sorts of ways.  I won’t judge her at all on how she handles it herself.  

I respect your opinion. I do agree that Brynn should be kept out of their show. She has enough to deal with. 

• Love 11
33 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

Probably even more than she mentioned being in a relationship with Tom (during their courtship and marriage)...considering that this cabaret stuff has lasted longer than the entirety of her knowing Tom, my ballpark guess is that it's going to be mentioned of a whole fucking lot.

I think the fight between Bethany and Lu happens is because this season the Countess' cabaret clips use more alotted product placement time than Bethany's products sitting on a counter  and that Lulu has made 5 more mentions than Bethany.

• LOL 8
  • Love 10
On ‎3‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 7:29 PM, howiveaddict said:

I have thought that LuAnn has sounded like she has laryngeal cancer for years.  

LoL at Ramona flirting with the two male realtors.  The one is like, um, we're married.  Then flirting with the swimming instructor.  I bet she'd flirt with anything with 3 legs.

I love how Sonja acts like duct taping towels over the window is no big deal.

I love Beth to death, but it isn't healthy for her if she dwells on Dennis's death all season.   

Did not miss Carole at all.  I guess Tinsley has to hang with Sonja now.  

Finally, when is someone going to start arguing about putting a dog in a shelter and making it their story line?

I think we can cut her a little slack, he died three weeks prior.  She's not going to be over it over night.  And from the OUTSTANDING season preview, it looks like there will be plenty of other drama going on. 😄

• Love 16
(edited)
On ‎3‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 10:29 PM, biakbiak said:

The look on the housekeepers face when Ramona mispronounced guacamole should have contained an eye roll.

What, you don't keep "guacamola" in your fridge?  😄 😄 😄

Edited by lezlers
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, Giselle said:

😁

Approximately.  Give or take 1,000.

We'll have to see how this plays out, but from the previews I think Skinny-Girl-in-every-scene Bethenny has a lot of nerve to call out Lu for talking too much about her cabaret. 

• Love 19
22 hours ago, rhys said:

But wait...allergies, anyone?

It looked to all be shellfish and I think shellfish is okay (which is odd, usually it's the opposite.)

22 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

So Dorinda stood in the Bezerkshires all summer “just being me”.  What does that mean exactly?  Did she go into rehab for alcohol, like she should have?  She was brutal last season and not a nice person.  I’m surprised she came back.  I don’t miss Carole, and I wouldn’t miss Dorinda, but that’s just me.  Some like the both of them.  Dorinda has become a real mess.  Everyone has their favorites.

Dorinda has ZERO shame.   I can't believe she could watch last season back and not be mortified to the point of never showing her face again.  It's amazing, really.  I wish I had that kind of confidence.  Or delusion.  Whatever gets you out of the house, I guess.

• Love 17
51 minutes ago, Giselle said:

I think the fight between Bethany and Lu happens is because this season the Countess' cabaret clips use more alotted product placement time than Bethany's products sitting on a counter  and that Lulu has made 5 more mentions than Bethany.

This is a definite possibility. I can totally see being annoyed with someone constantly talking about something going on in their life but Bethenny seems like the last person among those women that should be the one losing her shit over someone doing it when she's the queen of pandering her Skinny Girl products on the show.

• Love 12
2 hours ago, Giselle said:

If Bethany prattles on any faster I'll need an interpreter and subtitles. She sounded like she was off her meds.

At least she can match Dorinda with "my dead boyfriend" or "Dennis used to....".

Already with the Skinny Girl product placement. If I were Ramona or Sonja I wouldn't acknowledge nor congratulate anything she does this year. 

I'd like to see Jill this season. It wouldn't be the same because she would be on her best behavior hoping for an apple. She's the one person who might be able to put Bethany in her place I just don't want her to become a Danielle to Bethany's Teresa and attach her lips to Bethany's rear end. I'd like to see Heather back to check Bethany.

If Jill couldn't accomplish this, I'm sure that Jill's mother could!  If I remember correctly, Bethenny really looked up to Gloria. (I don't know why - I thought Gloria wasn't a very nice person.)

• Love 11
21 hours ago, kicksave said:

I'm sorry...I think Ramona's "flirting" borders on  sexual harassment. I thought she was out of line with the swimming instructor...he was trying to be professional but she kept making sexual innuendo and commentary that made me embarrassed for him. If this was reversed and it was a man doing this to her or any woman, she would be crying #MeToo. Her over the top come ons to people she employs are pathetic and cross boundaries...she knows better.

I’ll take this a step further. Ramona’s comments to the swim coach and other men thorough this show have obviously (by their reactions) made the recipients uncomfortable. At a minimum she has created a hostile work environment and  she would make herself and her employers (Bravo and the production company) liable. Maybe the people involved signed some waivers, but I don’t think the EEOC or the courts would give that much weight if someone filed a lawsuit.

Many workplace situations that involve sexual harassment and/or creating a hostile work environment are “he said/she said”.  But in this case, millions of eyes have witnessed this. Further, it is a pattern of behavior.

While Bravo obviously thinks this makes good TV, they should really understand that we are no longer in an environment where this stuff is tolerated, irregardless of gender. Maybe they should run this by their HR department or replace the leaders in their HR department.

California and New York have laws requiring sexual harassment training to employees. In 2018 New York and New York City passed laws requiring sexual harassment training to all employees not just supervisors.

https://clearlawinstitute.com/blog/harassment-training-essential-employees-states-not-just-california-supervisors/

• Love 10
43 minutes ago, lezlers said:

I think Ramona's "flirting" borders on  sexual harassment. I thought she was out of line with the swimming instructor..

My biggest problem with the whole swim lesson clip was that Ramona said she need to learn how to swim to "drown-proof" herself after last year's boat trip.  I applaud this.  Yet, she shows up in a glamour suit and floats around on noodles.  *Steam*.  I'm a swimmer; if Ro wants to learn these life skills, lose the noodles, learn to float on your back, learn how to tread water, learn how to swim.  Breast stroke using noodles won't help.

• Love 17
35 minutes ago, lezlers said:

It looked to all be shellfish and I think shellfish is okay (which is odd, usually it's the opposite.)

Dorinda has ZERO shame.   I can't believe she could watch last season back and not be mortified to the point of never showing her face again.  It's amazing, really.  I wish I had that kind of confidence.  Or delusion.  Whatever gets you out of the house, I guess.

I really liked her at first but she has shown what kind of a friend she is. She's shown what kind of a partner she is. I hate the way she brings Richard up in front of John.  What she did to Lu? 

Nope, she lost me.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Reality police said:

I respect your opinion. I do agree that Brynn should be kept out of their show. She has enough to deal with. 

Holy smokes, first time reading this. You can look at it both ways.  Some people like going to cemeteries .. it gives them some sort of healing.  I myself, find it creepy.  I can’t even go to my parents cemeteries as it really upsets me.  When my Mother died I gave my 11 yr old daughter a choice.  She went to her friends house the two days.  I remember my mother dragging me to wakes IN THE HOUSE and it left me petrified to this day.  IMO, I don’t think Bryn should have been subjected to that.  But then again, she’s not my child.  That girl has enough on her plate for one so young.  I wonder what Jason thought about that?  This is a very touchy subject.

• Love 7

I thought it was a pretty good start to what I expect to be an extra traumatic, I mean, dramatic season. 

I'm not sure how I'm feeling about Dorinda right now.  I"m normally fond of her.  Based on what we've seen so far, we get to see somewhat of a different Dorinda this season.  I laughed when she said, "If Carol can do it, then certainly, I should be able to!" lol   She really did stand by Lu though, so, it's tough to see them so at odds.

Luann still acts off to me.  She really doesn't seem all that together.  I am glad she has a job though.  

I get Bethenny grieving and how you might demonstrate that on your reality show, but, I'm not sure why she had to share the texts she had with Dennis's daughter. That was personal and really didn't need to be made public.  I just find that so odd. 

Okay with Ramona. OMG that Hampton's house is insane.

Oh, Sonja... To her, duck taping monogrammed towels over the windows in a luxury, high rise apt is nothing unusual!  Man, she makes me laugh.  It makes me feel good to be able to compare myself to her.  Despite all her wealth, she still has the taste and decorum of a teen at summer camp. lol 

And quite a few of the ladies seem to have some work done.....faces seem off...or maybe, they have new makeup techs.  lol 

• Love 9
52 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

I’ll take this a step further. Ramona’s comments to the swim coach and other men thorough this show have obviously (by their reactions) made the recipients uncomfortable. At a minimum she has created a hostile work environment and  she would make herself and her employers (Bravo and the production company) liable. Maybe the people involved signed some waivers, but I don’t think the EEOC or the courts would give that much weight if someone filed a lawsuit.

Many workplace situations that involve sexual harassment and/or creating a hostile work environment are “he said/she said”.  But in this case, millions of eyes have witnessed this. Further, it is a pattern of behavior.

While Bravo obviously thinks this makes good TV, they should really understand that we are no longer in an environment where this stuff is tolerated, irregardless of gender. Maybe they should run this by their HR department or replace the leaders in their HR department.

California and New York have laws requiring sexual harassment training to employees. In 2018 New York and New York City passed laws requiring sexual harassment training to all employees not just supervisors.

https://clearlawinstitute.com/blog/harassment-training-essential-employees-states-not-just-california-supervisors/

Well, I’m not surprised.  Look who’s running the housewives. Andy Cohen.  The more filthier and inappropriate, the better.  “Watch what Happens” is an example.  Talking about vaginas, penises and semen .. is NOT appropriate at all, and not funny.

• Love 10
(edited)
14 hours ago, kicksave said:

It’s obvious that Bethenny is on this show for product placement and “building” her brand. It’s one big infomercial for Skinny GIrl.

Bethenny has used this show as a way of showcasing her product since she's been on - no surprise there.

Barbara is trying too - that was seriously bad acting when she claims to Luann she forgot a gift but oh I just happen to have a DIYVA Tool Kit in the backseat of my car to give Bethenny. Did you notice the shade Bethenny pulled? She hung the DIYVA tool kit on the doorknob with Barbara's Logo facing the door - Bwahahaha

Luann is very jittery - she is getting used to functioning in everyday life without a buzz. It's almost like she doesn't know quite how to handle emotions without a bit of alcohol to even her. She was tossing that salad forever - I was waiting for bits of lettuce to go flying out of the bowl - she got more nervous as Bethenny got more and more emotional.

tenor.gif

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • LOL 8
  • Love 7
13 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Bethenny has used this show as a way of showcasing her product since she's been on - no surprise there.

Barbara is trying too - that was seriously bad acting when she claims to Luann she forgot a gift but oh I just happen to have a DIYVA Tool Kit in the backseat of my car to give Bethenny. Did you notice the shade Bethenny pulled? She hung the DIYVA tool kit on the doorknob with Barbara's Logo facing the door - Bwahahaha

Luann is very jittery - she is getting used to functioning in everyday life without a buzz. It's almost like she doesn't know quite how to handle emotions without a bit of alcohol to even her. She was tossing that salad forever - I was waiting for bits of lettuce to go flying out of the bowl - she got more nervous as Bethenny got more and more emotional.

tenor.gif

Yeah, you’re right.  They all came back haggard, looking like crap, except Tinsley, Ramona and Sonja La-de-da.  Luann is coming off alcohol, Dorinda needs rehab, Bethenny needs to chill out for awhile from everything.  Why she jumped into another relationship so fast, I have no idea.  Relationships take a lot of energy out of you.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, lezlers said:

What, you don't keep "guacamola" in your fridge?  😄 😄 😄

I loved the housekeeper trying to keep a straight face. 

Before my time, when my maternal grandmother came to visit my pregnant with me mom, she called tacos and beans "tay-cos" and "free-joe-lees".

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, lezlers said:

I've been saying for years that if Ramona and Sonja were men, they'd be in jail by now.   Honestly, getting a pass for sexually harassing people because you're a rich older woman is gross.

I think there's still some notion out there in which some women think that men welcome and/or should be flattered that they're being flirted with.  Obviously I don't agree with that, but Ramona and Sonja seem to typify that kind of thinking.  I'm sure that the swim instructor runs into this behavior frequently.  I wonder how he manages the situation when he's not on camera.  Of course if he's single and likes the attention, then he probably has no complaints, but still, it's rude.  

13 minutes ago, Giselle said:

Before my time, when my maternal grandmother came to visit my pregnant with me mom, she called tacos and beans "tay-cos" and "free-joe-lees".

I was in a Taco Bell one time and the guy in front of me ordered 'casa-dillies' (quesadilla!)  That was years ago and I still think about that before I order Mexican food.  I'm afraid that I'll slip up and ask for a casa-dilly.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
(edited)

I'm so happy that RHONY is back and I'm absolutely thrilled that Carole isn't on it!    I'm not sure about the new HW.....time will tell.    She reminds me of someone but I have no idea who that might be.

I don't pay attention to what people have on their table or countertop so I didn't even notice the SkinnyGirl product placement.   I'm too busy paying attention to the HW's faces and conversation.    That's probably why hearing LuAnn say "cabaret" 10x in every conversation is going to get old really fast.    If that's why Bethenny goes off on her in the previews, I totally understand.

The one thing I'd love to see this season is the women calling Dorinda out on her drunken episodes, nastiness and pot stirring BS.    It's time she spent a season in the hot seat.

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 9
5 minutes ago, Giselle said:

The pool man did start the flirting by kissing Ramona's hand.

I have a feeling, he's found that a little bit of playful flirting with (some) rich women, can help when it comes to tipping and/or referrals.

• Love 10
7 minutes ago, AnnA said:

I'm so happy that RHONY is back and I'm absolutely thrilled that Carole isn't on it!    I'm not sure about the new HW.....time will tell.    She reminds me of someone but I have no idea who that might be.

Amen to the first sentence!  I usually like most new HWs, but inevitably, some of them end up disappointing me, but like you, I'll give her a chance.  I take a wait and see approach to the HWs!  I still like Tinsley though.  She seems easy to get along with.  Yeah, she's nutty, but she's a nice change of pace compared to the drama with some of the other ladies.  YMMV.

10 minutes ago, AnnA said:

The one thing I'd love to see this season is the women calling Dorinda out on her drunken episodes, nastiness and pot stirring BS.  

She sure seemed defensive and a little pissy on WWHL last night.  At least that was my take on it.  She snapped back at the celebrity guest with one of her answers.  She can be very abrasive.  Maybe she doesn't mean it that way, but damn, I wouldn't want to get on her bad side!  Heaven forbid that LuAnn was just trying to help her before she had her own LuAnn meltdown. I'm not much of a Bethenny fan, but I do applaud her and LuAnn's friend for stepping up to the plate to help LuAnn.   It's like in emergency situations.  You have your bystanders - people frozen in fear, then you have your people who jump into action.  IMO, Bethenny  is who you would want close by if you were in trouble. 

• Love 11
1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

That's exactly how I've heard it described by recovering alcoholics I know. The most difficult thing for them after they stop drinking is the discovery of how hard it is to feel all the emotions. What the alcohol was doing for them was muting things. When they stopped the alcohol they suddenly had to feel all the feelings and it's very, very scary and painful for many. So while others think that Luann's somewhat frenetic behavior is proof that she's on something, to me it seems more indicative that she really had been 52 days sober as of that filming. Whether she still is, who knows.

• Love 17
(edited)

I am afraid of Dorinda, if, for no other reason, she will get sober to get revenge on you.  Holy shit.

I am not buying whatever Luann is selling.  I rode and died for her since she got into it with Heather and Carol in season five, but ever since she skipped last year's reunion, I am kind of done with her.  Even if she was in rehab (for 15 days), she could have filmed her own reunion, like Kim Richards did in season two of RHBH.  I think Luann is buying her own bullshit again.  

Luann did not look good to me either.  Between the greys and the very old-looking hands, she looked frightening.  I don't like Barbara at all.  She looks like Jennifer Lopez if J.Lo had been poor and had a really rough time of it.  She is way too try-hard. Are we to believe Luann would have given this woman the time of day in seasons one or two?  Ha. Ha. Ha.

Bethenny is just a skeletal freak with issues and Botox.  I don't want to be her friend--I don't think any of those people shown were her "friends,"-- and I don't think she should publicly mourn the death of a man who was married to and living with someone else.  It's tacky.  And she didn't know he had a drug problem? Honey, let me clue you into a little something:  if the man keeps Narcan on hand (which he tried to self-administer unsuccessfully), he's dipping into the good stuff after hours.  Miss me.  

Sonja is acting stupidly with the damn curtains, as others have already mentioned.  That said, she is looking younger and younger, so I can't fault that.  I am, however, wondering whether Quincy is not yet old enough to film?  Sonja joined the show in S3, and it seemed like her daughter was a preteen.  By my math, Quincy should be 18 by now, but who knows?  The apartment is bad, but I'm glad she moved out of the townhouse that she coudldn't afford.

I just can't with Tinsley.  Something feels right with the world when she and Scott are broken up for good. That was never going to last.  Yeahhh...just seems like an entitled child, and that there is no "there" there, if that makes sense.  

I have a soft spot for Ramona.  She had a fab bathing suit, and I just saw pics of her with Avery on a red carpet from a month ago, and she has really slimmed down.  I actually think her flirt is cute.  She comes right out and says what she wants to say, so there is no game-playing, but she doesn't seem to take it so gooddamn seriously as the others, so I like it.  That said, her behavior with Boris was embarrassing and horrible.  

My reactions to these Housewives on this franchise differ with the wind, but I think I am tentatively on the Dorinda/Ramona train.  For Luann to say that Dorinda was "turning" in Colombia (which, who doesn't "turn" when they're drunk?  Isn't that the point of drinking?) When Luann wasn't even sober herself Takes me off her team for now, and I don't really give a shit about her cabaret.  Your kids sued you, woman...maybe get off reality TV for a season?  

I have been an unabashed Bethenny and Luann fan at times but that train has sailed, to quote Austin Powers.  It may come back into vogue, as this was a really boring opener.  I am just going to call them as I see them, the way the NY women to do each other.  

PS I don't "miss" Carole, or Jules, but I do want Bethenny folled. Bethenny believing her own hype is enough to make me rethink my existence.  

Edited by LibertarianSlut
Time frame clarity
  • Love 2
(edited)

I didn't quote the above post because it's too long and editing on my iPad is a pain.   

That said......IIRC Dennis was separated from his wife and not living with anyone.  And he did not have Narcan in the house.  I think the housekeeper went out to get it. 

Edited by AnnA
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7
21 hours ago, WhoaWhoKnew said:

I think she's just allergic to fish with fins and scales or something.

I think she’s allergic to whatever fish she isn’t currently eating/pretending to eat.

11 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Based on the preview they showed it doesn’t last long.

(They being Lu and B).  B can’t maintain a decent relationship with anyone, from what we’ve been shown.  Shoutout to the folks here who recognized the Hamptons “friends” as being a show producer and other business associates.

• LOL 1
  • Love 17
56 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

Amen to the first sentence!  I usually like most new HWs, but inevitably, some of them end up disappointing me, but like you, I'll give her a chance.  I take a wait and see approach to the HWs!  I still like Tinsley though.  She seems easy to get along with.  Yeah, she's nutty, but she's a nice change of pace compared to the drama with some of the other ladies.  YMMV.

She sure seemed defensive and a little pissy on WWHL last night.  At least that was my take on it.  She snapped back at the celebrity guest with one of her answers.  She can be very abrasive.  Maybe she doesn't mean it that way, but damn, I wouldn't want to get on her bad side!  Heaven forbid that LuAnn was just trying to help her before she had her own LuAnn meltdown. I'm not much of a Bethenny fan, but I do applaud her and LuAnn's friend for stepping up to the plate to help LuAnn.   It's like in emergency situations.  You have your bystanders - people frozen in fear, then you have your people who jump into action.  IMO, Bethenny  is who you would want close by if you were in trouble. 

The thing I don't like about Dorinda is that I don't care how much you were there for a person, if you call yourself their friend and you publicly  throw their disgrace up in their face just to cut them to the core it negates anything nice you did for them before.

I can't believe the audacity  she has to expect an apology. 

Dorinda showed everybody who she is and especially the lows she'll go to when she's drunk just to win. Believe what she has shown you and beware.

Lu shouldn't forgive her and if she has to work with her keep it superficial. What you tell her she'll eventually use against you. 

• Love 14
On 3/7/2019 at 12:28 AM, ninjago said:

It is moving to me that Bethenny and Luann are supporting each other, that they are able to put differences behind them.  

I think the women on this show, for the most part, let shit go a lot more easily than on other franchises.

And of course, Dorinda is being a big ole bitch.  I find nothing attractive about her anymore.

I’m sitting at my table for one, but thought Lu looked gorgeous outside and on her Vespa.  

I feel so bad for Bethenny.....I’m giving her all the room she needs to grieve this season.  It’s so weird, my mom passed away about a year ago, and she was sick and died during the NY season.  The show was so comforting to me during that time.

Crazy Sonja really does have a good heart sometimes.

I love Bethenny’s Hampton house, and I miss Carol.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

I don't mean this to sound like body shaming,  but Luke greeted Dorinda by telling her she lost a lot of weight.  And Dorinda kept talking about exercising all the time...she looks heavier to me when walking to see Luke than she did last year or at the reunion

• Love 6
54 minutes ago, AnnA said:

I didn't quote the above post because it's too long and editing on my iPad is a pain.   

That said......IIRC Dennis was separated from his wife and not living with anyone.  And he did not have Narcan in the house.  I think the housekeeper went out to get it. 

Even if we disagree with a few things, can I just say "praise Jesus hallelujah" as to how annoying the ipad is for posting on this site.

I don't quibble with you about the facts.  I wasn't keeping up-to-the-minute on Dennis, but...when he and Bethenny first got together, Dennis was living at home with Jill. Dennis and Jill were not even filed for divorce when he and Bethenny were publicly dating.  I guess...if he moved out, good on him, but if he didn't file, he is a fully married man in my book.  If he or Jill filed, I will stand corrected.  

I also think it's highly bizarre to send someone out to get Narcan.  Honey (this is meant toward Dennis, RIP, not any individual poster), but when you are in need of Narcan, and there is no supply of it?  Get thy self to an emergency room, pride be damned, save your life, and let the publicists handle the rest of it.  

• Love 8
1 hour ago, LibertarianSlut said:

My reactions to these Housewives on this franchise differ with the wind, but I think I am tentatively on the Dorinda/Ramona train.  For Luann to say that Dorinda was "turning" in Colombia (which, who doesn't "turn" when they're drunk?  Isn't that the point of drinking?) When Luann wasn't even sober herself Takes me off her team for now, and I don't really give a shit about her cabaret.  Your kids sued you, woman...maybe get off reality TV for a season?  

Wasn't "turning" a reference to Dorinda's sloppy drunk nastiness?  I don't think getting nasty is the point of drinking.  Dorinda seems to get nasty very quickly when she drinks and Lu could see that she was about to get nasty.

Although I get why someone would be pissed if the person making that comment just got arrested for assaulting an officer while drunk, I think Dorinda would lash out at anyone that pointed out what she is -- a NASTY drunk.  She's not a happy drunk.  She's a nasty, mean drunk.

• Love 17
1 hour ago, ChitChat said:

Bethenny has a good heart.  I can’t recall if she ever threw anything in some someone’s face.  Did she? Just because Dorinda invites them to her home and gets things for them doesn’t mean she owns them.  If you don’t do things from the heart, shut up.  She’s whining about Luann.  Luann didnt do anything to Dorinda.  Dorinda did the dirtyto Luann and owes her an apology.  Actually, I think Dorinda was mad that Luann didn’t ask her on stage .. instead she picked Sonja.  Dorinda needs rehab pronto.  I’m tired of looking at her drunken face and picking on people.  She brings nothing to the show but annoyance, IMO.

• Love 6

They showed upcoming clips for the season and one was the aerobic class being taught by Dorinda.

Look at Bethenny's belly button area - is it me or does that look like her Kotex with wings dis-attached from her crotch and meandered up? Bwahahaha

• LOL 6
16 hours ago, Reality police said:

I don't think its so strange. People used to go to the cemetery and talk to a loved one. The children went also. In this age of technology I see this as much the same thing. 

If it helps her deal with the loss, what's so bad?

Personally, I don’t care to go, but my Mother and Aunt used to bring their lunch and beach chairs and go sit on their plot.  Would you believe?  They also believed in dreams and fortune tellers.  Weird, I know. I think it’s the “ old country” stuff and how they were raised.

• Love 4
On ‎3‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 8:17 AM, red12 said:

I also want to add, I do not like leaving it up to the grieving, sick or injured party to think of something for people to do for them. It can be overwhelming to have various people just saying "Let me know how to help". This is especially true for someone who might pride themselves on never asking for help or seeming needy. So, I tend to offer things I am willing to do on a menu and let them choose or just send something I know is of meaning to them. So, a text to someone close to me going through something will include offers like "Is it okay with you if pick your kid up for a movie to give you some alone time on Saturday at 2pm?"  or "Can I bring lunch on Sunday and clean your kitchen afterward?"  

This is so lovely.  I never really thought about how difficult it would be to make a decision at such a time but it totally makes sense.  I am going to try to remember this and take a similar approach in the future.  Thank you!

• Love 19
12 minutes ago, BadKitty said:

This is so lovely.  I never really thought about how difficult it would be to make a decision at such a time but it totally makes sense.  I am going to try to remember this and take a similar approach in the future.  Thank you!

I'm glad it is useful. I had close friends with a child with a terminal illness and the rest of our group was brainstorming practical ways to be of service that did not involve any added responsibilities for the recipients. I have integrated lessons from that journey into how I try to relate to others who are in crisis.

I also remember situations in my own life where I needed people but, had no idea how to express that and even felt guilty for wanting to ask. It was as if my vocal chords were paralyzed, but if someone would have said "I'm going to do "x". Stop me if you want." I would have appreciated it.

• Love 15
9 hours ago, CrinkleCutCat said:

How many times do we think Lu is going to mention that she’s now a cabaret STAR this season?!

Imagine if people drank each time she said caberet. Wed be sloshed after 1/2hour 🤣

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
48 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

They showed upcoming clips for the season and one was the aerobic class being taught by Dorinda.

Look at Bethenny's belly button area - is it me or does that look like her Kotex with wings dis-attached from her crotch and meandered up? Bwahahaha

To me it looks like she has her phone stashed there....on vibrate. 

• LOL 7
50 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

Although I get why someone would be pissed if the person making that comment just got arrested for assaulting an officer while drunk, I think Dorinda would lash out at anyone that pointed out what she is -- a NASTY drunk.  She's not a happy drunk.  She's a nasty, mean drunk.

I think this is where I was coming from.  Luann has no call to speak about anyone's drunkenness but her own.  

31 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

Just because Dorinda invites them to her home and gets things for them doesn’t mean she owns them.  If you don’t do things from the heart, shut up.  She’s whining about Luann.  Luann didnt do anything to Dorinda.  Dorinda did the dirtyto Luann and owes her an apology.  Actually, I think Dorinda was mad that Luann didn’t ask her on stage .. instead she picked Sonja.  Dorinda needs rehab pronto.  I’m tired of looking at her drunken face and picking on people.  She brings nothing to the show but annoyance, IMO.

I don't know if Bethenny has thrown things that she has done in anyone's face, but here are the thoughts that go through my mind when I read the question:

--season one:  all pissy that Ramona ruined the girls' dinner at Jill's because Bethy spent her time coming all the way over to Jill's to cook for it

--season two:  signage-gate.  I came out on B's side, but if I have to hear that the liquor company spent $70k on Bethenny's behalf, so she therefore deserves the signage...stick a skewer in me, I'm done

--season three:  Ms. Newfound wealth (which is great) made it a point to say that Jill didn't give B "a home" in the Hamptons, as she wasn't homeless

--season seven:  she was not demure about how much she knew/how successful she was, esp w/ Heather.  Didn't she throw her business acumment in Sonja's face as well?

--season eight: sure seemed to have no problem throwing how much she knew about real estate and how wrong Jules's housing decisions were in our faces.  Invited Luann to leave the finale party, complete with a thumb jerk, if Luann thought Bethenny was talking about her, thus leaving Luann bereft of the screaming fit over the jewelry-filled piñata she had for them at the finale?

--season nine:  Was this the season Bethenny wasn't going to invite Ramona to the beginning of the tequila tasting in Mexico in an effort to make a power play/show us how important she is? I mean, because she thought Ramona would be a liability on the trip?

--season ten:  I think she was pissed at Adam, to a lesser extent, Carole, and she threw the vacations she took them on in their faces.  I'm not saying she was wrong, but it was a face-throwing instance I think.

This is just at first blush.  I'm sure I could think of more.

And, damn the ipad, I realized it cut off the part of your quote that asked if Bethenny every threw anything in anyone's face, lol!

• Love 12

I think Ramona looks fantastic this season.  Her nose has always been a little odd and I think that the fillers tend to make their faces and noses look very silly puttyish, but I love Ramona's hair and think she generally looks better than most of them on the RHO franchises, particularly with dermal fillers and botox.  She's really a great looking woman, especially at her age.

Tinsley looks more attractive with the straight hair, but she is so harsh and tacky looking to me.  Hard for me to ever believe she was an "it" girl.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, sasha206 said:

I don't mean this to sound like body shaming,  but Luke greeted Dorinda by telling her she lost a lot of weight.  And Dorinda kept talking about exercising all the time...she looks heavier to me when walking to see Luke than she did last year or at the reunion

Since I already said that Ramona looked like a barrel in her bathing suit (honestly--my nightmare post-menopausal body), I'll add that I thought Dorinda looked awful in the bathing suit (is that what it was?) she tried on in the store.  Those thighs!

• Love 5
18 hours ago, geauxaway said:

Even if she did for some reason ask to text Dennis, B could have kept that off the show.  Her daughter’s grief shouldn’t be on camera if her daughter is not allowed on camera.  

Not only did Bethenny put Bryn (who is not supposed to be on the show) ON the show in front and center, in that crescendo of Bryn's grief exposed, Beth IN THE SAME SHOT was also doing product placement for Paddle Diva with the bottle falling over on top of the Paddle Diva hat.  All of it. In one shot.  Cooked up by the producer friend Maty, and product placement for the other friend Gina Bradley and Bethenny.  Bethenny 100% WHORED out her daughter's grief  for our viewing at the cinematic moment her friend's product was placed. Bethenny is a sick, sick individual and I cannot unsee it.  

3 hours ago, Mrs peel said:

I think she’s allergic to whatever fish she isn’t currently eating/pretending to eat.

(They being Lu and B).  B can’t maintain a decent relationship with anyone, from what we’ve been shown.  Shoutout to the folks here who recognized the Hamptons “friends” as being a show producer and other business associates.

Amen to all of this. And yes, her "friends" are "associates". With bad ideas. Note to Jason Hoppy: show this scene to the judge. Shameless breach of not putting her on tv. Sickening. 

• Love 18
1 hour ago, LibertarianSlut said:

I think this is where I was coming from.  Luann has no call to speak about anyone's drunkenness but her own.  

I don't know if Bethenny has thrown things that she has done in anyone's face, but here are the thoughts that go through my mind when I read the question:

--season one:  all pissy that Ramona ruined the girls' dinner at Jill's because Bethy spent her time coming all the way over to Jill's to cook for it

--season two:  signage-gate.  I came out on B's side, but if I have to hear that the liquor company spent $70k on Bethenny's behalf, so she therefore deserves the signage...stick a skewer in me, I'm done

--season three:  Ms. Newfound wealth (which is great) made it a point to say that Jill didn't give B "a home" in the Hamptons, as she wasn't homeless

--season seven:  she was not demure about how much she knew/how successful she was, esp w/ Heather.  Didn't she throw her business acumment in Sonja's face as well?

--season eight: sure seemed to have no problem throwing how much she knew about real estate and how wrong Jules's housing decisions were in our faces.  Invited Luann to leave the finale party, complete with a thumb jerk, if Luann thought Bethenny was talking about her, thus leaving Luann bereft of the screaming fit over the jewelry-filled piñata she had for them at the finale?

--season nine:  Was this the season Bethenny wasn't going to invite Ramona to the beginning of the tequila tasting in Mexico in an effort to make a power play/show us how important she is? I mean, because she thought Ramona would be a liability on the trip?

--season ten:  I think she was pissed at Adam, to a lesser extent, Carole, and she threw the vacations she took them on in their faces.  I'm not saying she was wrong, but it was a face-throwing instance I think.

This is just at first blush.  I'm sure I could think of more.

And, damn the ipad, I realized it cut off the part of your quote that asked if Bethenny every threw anything in anyone's face, lol!

With Dorinda, she does have a point where she "turns" when she's drinking.  Is Luann the best person to speak about it? Probably not, but, everyone has had to suffer the wrath of drunken Dorinda, and she's actually injured herself while blackout, so she really should get some help.  She had no clue she'd grabbed a knife in Mexico and was bleeding until they told her. 

The Bethenny list:

Season One they were actually upset about the way Ramona was treating Simon.  She was flat out rude and nasty to him, to his face.  That's what people were objecting to, the way she treated him.  They tried to gently get her out of it "Like, ok, we get it, girls night doesn't generally include men, but he's here now and we'll make him welcome" but Ramona wasn't having it.  She then stormed out.

Season Two, the issue was that this company had donated a large quantity of liquor in exchange for the advertising.  If the signs weren't up, they weren't getting what they "paid" for, and the contacts were Bethenny's.  The damage done would have been to her and her credibility and that is a legitamite problem, so, this is something that you'd likely see go on at any sort of fundraiser, behind the scenes.  The names on the step and repeat signs are there because it was negotiated/paid for, not just because the charity really likes the people.  

Season Three, Jill was on a campaign to trash Bethenny and she was saying a lot of stuff that wasn't true.  She was trying to turn public opinion against B and make it appear that she had not bothered to be in any way loyal despite ALL that Jill, the wonderful, loyal, giver had done for her.  Oddly enough, it turns out that most of this was Jill trying to create a storyline and shit fell apart because she missed the window to make up with B.  When she finally decided she was "ready" B had moved on and just didn't give a shit.  That's why things stayed broken for so long.

Season Seven, she and Heather clashed but, I think both were responsible.  Heather (in my opinion), was more of a snake than she appeared to be on camera, and has a nasty habit of filing cheater lawsuits.  She and B just weren't destined to be close friends.  Sonja and her business? I mean, honestly, that's the whole toaster oven débâcle and the football team and I can't count how many other businesses she had in her little empire at that time.  I don't really know who can't throw their business acumen in Sonja's face.  B does have a more successful business than Sonja.  She just does, especially at that point in time.

I'm skipping season eight because I swear I have some sort of amnesia about that season.  I vaguely remember who Jules was, but I really don’t remember anything about what happened that year.

In Season Ten, Carole had come out swinging in what appeared to be a faux fight so she had a storyline.  She started stories prior to the season starting about how awful B was, and B was genuinely confused about it. She tried, multiple times to figure out what the problem was, and Carole basically told her that it wasn't a problem, that it was resolved or that she had no idea what B was talking about.  And then she'd go off and talk to other people about B and how awful she was.  So B would try to fix things, and then Carole would be like, what do you want from me? I personally think there were mixed messages, they probably got their wires crossed, and then never were able to resolve things.  I also think Carole likes to friend hop and she pretty much found a bigger fish, who was able to give her better access to things.  And so she moved on, as she pretty much has always done.  

• Love 13