Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E01: Divided, They Summer

• Start Topic

It's been one crazy summer for the housewives; Bethenny struggles with the passing of her boyfriend, Dennis; Luann comes to terms with her relapse; Ramona learns to swim; Sonja adjusts to her apartment; Dorinda and Luann don't speak to each other.

Airs March 6, 2019.

• Love 4
25 minutes ago, bosawks said:

Crazy, awkward noodle Ramona is one of my favorite Ramona’s.

3 minutes ago, mbaywife123 said:

Ramona never fails to be our crazy noodle! Love her ,she is TV gold!

I've always thought I was at a table for one in regards to Ramona. She never fails to crack me up - even when she is horrible. I have to confess even if Ramona were to pull out a fried toddler and start chewing I'd still love her

• LOL 5
  • Love 12
(edited)
42 minutes ago, Kemper said:

The scene in Sonja's apartment - when Ramona "dropped" by.  I could not believe how "natural" Sonja and Romana looked in comparison to the NJ Housewives, who preceded it, Sonja especially. Without all the makeup she looked 10 years younger; Ramona's hair was shorter and she didn't have tons of makeup on, either.  Then LuAnn, who looked natural.  Dorinda also didn't have much makeup on; but she didn't look nearly as good as the others; of course, she was working out/walking outdoors.  

You're so right.

I was also thinking that Sonja looks great.  But honestly, there is no season that I DON'T think that!

Why is Barbara around so much?  I'm sure she's a good person and all, but melted face Leah Remini......... I wish Leah would just join the show instead.  Then we could get J.Lo moments.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • LOL 4
  • Love 15
1 minute ago, KungFuBunny said:

I've always thought I was at a table for one in regards to Ramona. She never fails to crack me up - even when she is horrible. I have to confess even if Ramona were to pull out a fried toddler and start chewing I'd still love her

She would just say "Well what do expect, I was hungry, I hadn't had a thing to eat all day"

• LOL 10
  • Love 4
21 minutes ago, bosawks said:

Periphery Barbara will be how I think of the new one for the rest of the season.

I'm re-watching now and they didn't have the taglines, but they did have an opening shot of the ladies holding their golden apples

From left to right Tinskey, Ramona, Dorinda, Bethenny, Luann, Sonja. Barbara must be out of the camera's peripheral vision. LOL

• LOL 5
54 minutes ago, TexasGal said:

Holy crap, have we ever seen Lu look so unpolished and just...rough?  Wow.

58 minutes ago, chewycandy said:

Holy...what’s wrong with Ramona’s face 

1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Oh dorinda was lookin a little rough  and yikes Sonja’s talking head 

I think they all are looking rough - including Bethenny.  Tinsley doesn't look rough, but she looks different.  I think that she spent all that time in Chicago letting Scott pay for getting some strategic plastic surgery.

And the new girl - Barbara-?  I think she's on the wrong franchise - she seems to be a much better fit for NJ.

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

I'm re-watching now and they didn't have the taglines, but they did have an opening shot of the ladies holding their golden apples

From left to right Tinskey, Ramona, Dorinda, Bethenny, Luann, Sonja. Barbara must be out of the camera's peripheral vision. LOL

I heard Barbara and Jill will be “friends of”.

• Love 1

Best part of the episode was Tins and So driving out to the Hamptons.  I can't remember anything else in the episode that was fun  to watch.

We should have a poll on how many times Beth is going to cry this season.  And really Beth.  Dennis's daughter calls you to tell her her father died and you become hysterical.  That's his daughter.  You should put your feelings on hold and comfort his 'daughter'.  God help Bryn.

I thought I was going to hate Barbara but I'm going to give her chance...for now.

• LOL 1
  • Love 21

Yay! A pretty much Uneventful episode yet it was far more entertaining than PuppyGate or Toxic Teresa!  I missed these bitches and even at their worst I still love them.  I love their messy casual schleppy clothes and minimal makeup (except for Tinsley who always has a full face). Barbara visually looks like she belongs to the Jersey cast, though.

• Love 12

I have thought that LuAnn has sounded like she has laryngeal cancer for years.  

LoL at Ramona flirting with the two male realtors.  The one is like, um, we're married.  Then flirting with the swimming instructor.  I bet she'd flirt with anything with 3 legs.

I love how Sonja acts like duct taping towels over the window is no big deal.

I love Beth to death, but it isn't healthy for her if she dwells on Dennis's death all season.   

Did not miss Carole at all.  I guess Tinsley has to hang with Sonja now.  

Finally, when is someone going to start arguing about putting a dog in a shelter and making it their story line?

• LOL 5
  • Love 10

Most of them came back getting over a problem.  Bethenny getting over Dennis.  I wish she would have a pack of tissues in her pocket, as she’s constantly snorting back phlegm.  She should blow her nose in a tissue.  Dorinda looks like shit .. comes in with her usual bag of junk.  She forgot how rude she was when Luann was on stage singing and she was yelling “Jovanni” like a jealous woman.  Luann crying over her situation with her kids and mad at Dorinda and Ramona.  Tinsley, Sonja and Ramona still in LaLa Land ..nothing bothers them.  They all looked beat and not raring to go.  Maybe because they were out in the country.  They’ll probably look in better shape when they are back in the city. 

• Love 8
(edited)
13 minutes ago, howiveaddict said:

LoL at Ramona flirting with the two male realtors.  The one is like, um, we're married.  Then flirting with the swimming instructor.  I bet she'd flirt with anything with 3 legs.

So you're saying Ramona is a size queen. How can she tell? Are her googly Ramona eyes X-Ray? Or were those guys all going Hammando? Or they must be really packing down there.

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/celebs/news/g3561/jon-hamm-penis/

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 5