Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E13: Sorry, Not Sorry

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, millennium said:

Emmy is way more interesting than Sarah.  Worlds apart it would seem.   

And fine as hell.  No cabbage patch in Emmy's yard. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
(edited)
2 hours ago, Neurochick said:

One more thing Sarah, please stop with the "blaccent" when you're talking to an actual black person, it's very insulting."

It so incredibly insulting. Why would someone switch voices like that? Is it because she thinks she has to do that in order for Michael to understand what she is saying, like "Oh, let me changeover to his language so I know he understands"? Or she thinks doing that makes what she says more serious? Why the hell does she do that? It drives me nuts. 

Edited by configdotsys
removed an extra space
  • Love 20

I don't get people saying Caitlin is too thin, while also saying the other women are fat. Technically they are to varying degrees, but she seems a healthy size.

Everyone seems to be different types of terrible. Lying about finances is terrible, using someone for money is terrible, manipulation is terrible, they're all terrible. 

The proposal seemed nice. Did the box light up? The location seemed a little strange though. I've been there and seeing a street magician there is a tad unusual. Having a baby at 40 probably isn't the healthiest thing though, even for a man it can increase the probability for certain issues.

I can't blame the production crew for not telling any of them certain things. That's against their job. They'll get fired. They can't interfere as much as people think. They can push certain events to happen, but there are a lot of limits.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Neurochick said:

Megan fat and ugly?  Okay.

I laughed when Sarah talked about Megan breaking up her home.  The first thing I thought was, girl, the Kardashians have been doing that shit to black women, to all women for years, take a seat.  

One more thing Sarah, please stop with the "blaccent" when you're talking to an actual black person, it's very insulting."

I don't think Megan is fat or ugly.  In fact, I think she's pretty and I don't understand why she believes unemployed, perennially incarcerated peewee Michael is some prize.  

1 hour ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I think Michael broke up any home you think you had, Sarah.  I would not have given him an opportunity to choose between us, I would have done that for him.  Blocked my number, blocked him, work like hell to get a better paying job cause now it is just you supporting your TWO kids, although I am sure the great state of New York will be helping.

Caitlyn, get yourself to a Latter Day Saint stake and find a drug/drink free LDS man, or Jehovah Witness or something similar, or just find a guy that flat out doesn't drink.  You seem hell bent and heaven bound to "fix" Matt and as Dr. Phil would say, How is that working for you?

Marshy Man has no kids, and I believe it.  If I had been on a date with him, just the way he seems to say everything in a superior fashion would turn me off.  

I think we all laughed at that one.

Yes, to both @Mrs. Hanson and @Neurochick.  It makes me stabby when the other woman is ALWAYS blamed for the breaking up of a home or marriage.  I noticed Michael's mother did this too - - that Megan My Queen had to go because she was breaking up her son's marriage.  No, the failure of the marriage is firmly on the person who is actually married.  If Megan My Queen knows Michael is already married, shame on her but she doesn't owe Cabbage Patch a thing (except for respect we should show to other women.)  It's Michael that owes Cabbage Patch (and Pretty Girl) something.  

If it wasn't Megan My Queen it would be some other jump off.  So the problem is Michael - -he's the one lying and not honoring his vows.  

Cabbage Patch needs to get some self respect, for herself and her children, and kick Michael to the curb.  Let Megan My Queen have him and see how great it is.  As the old saying goes, once the mistress becomes the wife/official girlfriend, there's a job opening.  And don't think it won't soon be filled. 

4 hours ago, Empress1 said:

Becky is slang for basic white girl. I think Megan referred to Sarah as Becky in the preview for the next episode, and then Sarah said not to talk to her like that for real for real. They are both so ridiculous.

I laughed when the friend was like "I knew he was gonna mess up." You can tell she's never liked him. It's risky to tell your friend you don't like their SO because if they stay together and your friend reports that to the SO, it's awkward. The friend seems to be taking an all bets are off stance - she told Sarah straight up that she hated Michael this episode.

Ah.  Thank you for the explanation.

I give Emmy a lot of credit for staying friends with Cabbage Patch Sarah.  She is exhausting, with the "I'm leaving him," one minute and then reminding everyone she's his wife and having a baby the next.  

• Love 11

Perhaps Caitlin was so resentful about Mom not letting Matt move in because when Mom was young junkie mom she had various strung-out boyfriends crashing with them, but once she became decrepit and done with dating she was suddenly on her moral high horse about loser mooches.  Caitlin probably watched a parade of Matts throughout her childhood and teens and hated the double standard.

• Useful 3
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Drogo said:

And fine as hell.  No cabbage patch in Emmy's yard. 

I totally agree. You can tell she works hard on her body. 

Mr. Guilfoyle thought their faces were equal. Nah. I can't get behind that. Emmy is superior in wisdom and intelligence as well. Plus, he lower body is banging. Damn. 

• Love 3
(edited)
25 minutes ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

I totally agree. You can tell she works hard on her body. 

Mr. Guilfoyle thought their faces were equal. Nah. I can't get behind that. Emmy is superior in wisdom and intelligence as well. Plus, he lower body is banging. Damn. 

I find the partially shaved hairstyle so distracting I don’t notice much else.  Reminds me of Cyndi Lauper.

Edited by Spike
Wrong celebrity
  • Love 12
3 hours ago, Drogo said:

I have other issues with Caitlin's account of her relationship with her mom...

1, she acted like the two were estranged and didn't have a relationship when they met at the restaurant a few episodes ago- yet she was living with her mom before Matt left prison.

2, she said her mom kicked her out over Matt but pretty sure in E1 Caitlin moved out voluntarily because her formerly drug-addicted mom didn't want chronically drug-addicted Matt moving in with them. 

I have these same two issues. When she began telling people her mom kicked her out, I rewatched that scene in Ep 1 and she was leaving on her own because her mother could not "accept" Matt was in her life....in other words, her mother would not let Matt move into her home (where Caitlin was living) so Caitlin went somewhere that she could live with Matt. 

• Love 8
3 hours ago, psychoticstate said:

If it wasn't Megan My Queen it would be some other jump off.  So the problem is Michael - -he's the one lying and not honoring his vows.  

You can tell Sarah still wants him and she needs to be honest with herself that he will keep doing it with another Megan and if she chooses to stay with him then she will have to accept that, or she will have constant heartache. But I do put some blame on Megan. I have been single in my 20's and am single again in my *cough*40's*cough and it is not hard to stay away from married men, I just consider them off limits. I don't think her little game is cute, but then again I watch this drivel so I guess I shouldn't be too judgy. 😉

• Love 14
52 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

You can tell Sarah still wants him and she needs to be honest with herself that he will keep doing it with another Megan and if she chooses to stay with him then she will have to accept that, or she will have constant heartache. But I do put some blame on Megan. I have been single in my 20's and am single again in my *cough*40's*cough and it is not hard to stay away from married men, I just consider them off limits. I don't think her little game is cute, but then again I watch this drivel so I guess I shouldn't be too judgy. 😉

Megan is the most annoying one on this show, IMO. That's a hard decision because they are mostly all so damn stupid and annoying, but her smugness just gets under my skin. She thinks she won the lotto with this jackass broken down hobbit loser bf but in reality, she is just a fat, ugly, selfish, irresponsible skank who has completely embarrassed herself on national tv by becoming involved with an ugly ass married convict that is half her size. 

• Love 13
(edited)

I think Sarah likes Michael bc she met him when they were teenagers 

So I did some math. Michael said that he and Sarah had been involved for six years and he's 26. So he was 20 when they met and she was 18. Plus he was first locked up when he was 15. So when and how did they meet and when was the opportunity to create Pretty Girl if he was locked up since he was 15?

Megan is the most annoying one on this show, IMO. That's a hard decision because they are mostly all so damn stupid and annoying, but her smugness just gets under my skin. She thinks she won the lotto with this jackass broken down hobbit loser bf

Plus the fact that she insists on calling him "Mike" when every other person in his life except Pretty Girl calls him "Michael." You're not special, Megan. 

You can tell Sarah still wants him and she needs to be honest with herself that he will keep doing it with another Megan and if she chooses to stay with him then she will have to accept that, or she will have constant heartache.

Sarah would be well rid of him but if she keeps him around, she'll be lucky if Michael limits himself to one mistress. He's the kind of guy that will always have as many women as he can get. And even though he's barely coherent most of the time, for some reason there will always be an endless supply of women who go for him.

I'm just waiting for Megan to announce that she, too, is knocked up...

Edited by Elizzikra
  • Love 11
10 hours ago, sconstant said:

I did not understand the description of where the magic phone hiding spot is.  That's ok with me, really, no one needs to step up and explain it.

Don't worry, I have a PG explanation, no brain bleach needed.

Lizzie is either so dumb, or so involved in her own lies, that she doesn't understand the difference between a pat down and a strip search.  Pat downs are the sort of thing we'd face at the airport.  Hands over clothes, fast sweep for obvious things.  Easier to hide things in bathing suit areas.

Strip searches involve full on nudity and a scrutiny that means it would be near impossible to hide anything, like a phone, on the outside of your body.  

• Love 8
11 hours ago, Neurochick said:

Megan fat and ugly?  Okay.

I laughed when Sarah talked about Megan breaking up her home.  The first thing I thought was, girl, the Kardashians have been doing that shit to black women, to all women for years, take a seat.  

Megan is fat, ugly, and annoying as all fuck. Her wig is nasty and dirty too. She should be embarrassed....especially since her masturbation videos have been put on blast. 

fat megan.jpg

fat megan exercising.jpg

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
(edited)
5 hours ago, Hannah94 said:

Megan is the most annoying one on this show, IMO. That's a hard decision because they are mostly all so damn stupid and annoying, but her smugness just gets under my skin. 

Is it only my selective memory or is Megan brushing her hair/applying makeup/getting dressed 75% of the time she's onscreen?

Edited by millennium
  • Love 15
3 hours ago, millennium said:

Is it only my selective memory or is Megan brushing her hair/applying makeup/getting dressed 75% of the time she's onscreen?

That sounds about right.  The other 25% of the time, she's either doing her pre-sex warmup exercises or crying about "Mike" being back in prison or not being available. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
14 hours ago, configdotsys said:

It so incredibly insulting. Why would someone switch voices like that? Is it because she thinks she has to do that in order for Michael to understand what she is saying, like "Oh, let me changeover to his language so I know he understands"? Or she thinks doing that makes what she says more serious? Why the hell does she do that? It drives me nuts. 

It could be that she’s been around Michael and his family and picked up the accent. When I moved to Richmond from NC, after a year or so, I was pronouncing words differently. When you are around a dialect that is different from your own, you pick it up without realizing it.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, cooksdelight said:

It could be that she’s been around Michael and his family and picked up the accent. When I moved to Richmond from NC, after a year or so, I was pronouncing words differently. When you are around a dialect that is different from your own, you pick it up without realizing it.

But she only speaks that way when she's talking to people of color.  When she's speaking with her white friend or doing her talking heads, she doesn't have what is being called a "blaccent."  And the angrier she is at Michael, the more pronounced it is.  It just seems to be an affectation.

• Love 21
52 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

But she only speaks that way when she's talking to people of color.  When she's speaking with her white friend or doing her talking heads, she doesn't have what is being called a "blaccent."  And the angrier she is at Michael, the more pronounced it is.  It just seems to be an affectation.

I’m ethic (bi racial) and have ethnic friends at work that I notice speak differently around our Caucasian co-workers. Then when we are hanging out alone, their accent relaxes back to what I perceive as normal. It’s called “mirroring”. And when I was in sales, they trained us at seminars to do it. Mirroring is supposed to make the other person feel comfortable. And when you’re comfortable, you have an easier time trusting the other person. I’m southern, but not much of an accent, however if I was selling something to say an older, southern couple with a heavy accent, I’d adjust my accent and even speak with a slower cadence to match theirs. 

Doubt Sarah realizes she’s doing it? It does sound ridiculous. I’m sure she will be embarrassed after seeing herself on camera. I still catch myself doing it around my southern friends, even though I’ve never had much of a southern accent. It’s more midwestern. But I sometimes find myself picking up on it when I’m around them. Same with my co worker from Canada. Her “aboots” are infectious to me. I guess I just do it subconsciously now. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 10
21 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Why would she report her car stolen??  You’re right she makes a bed of shit (and pizza) and then has to lie in it.  It’s like she enjoys the trouble and drama.  Or she’s just used to it.  

Oh have you seen his modeling picture???  Dayuuummmm!

D506AB02-0AC4-4976-AF88-EDC72F2E9CFA.jpeg

Damn, what the fuck happened Marcelino?  He does have the perfect features for modeling but he looks too skinny and too dorky now.

• Love 6
10 hours ago, Kangatush said:

Don't worry, I have a PG explanation, no brain bleach needed.

Lizzie is either so dumb, or so involved in her own lies, that she doesn't understand the difference between a pat down and a strip search.  Pat downs are the sort of thing we'd face at the airport.  Hands over clothes, fast sweep for obvious things.  Easier to hide things in bathing suit areas.

Strip searches involve full on nudity and a scrutiny that means it would be near impossible to hide anything, like a phone, on the outside of your body.  

I think you're being too kind.  I think we all know where Lizzie stashed her phones during strip searches.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

Clint’s parents seem like good people and are financially well off.  I almost feel ashamed to say anything negative about him because he seems to have some real mental health issues.  I’m surprised his last wife seems intelligent and normal.  

• Love 4
27 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

Damn, what the fuck happened Marcelino?  He does have the perfect features for modeling but he looks too skinny and too dorky now.

Also very, very shiny. It looks like he rubbed canola oil on his head before he left the house. It's weird, though, because what you can see of his 'hairline' appears to be non-receding- wonder why he shaved it?

He also wears old man clothes, for some reason. Makes him look like Brittany's dad.

I have yet to see any gossip column revelations about his 'writing' career. I assume he's living on his Marines pension, and writing the great American novel at his leisure😉

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, sempervivum said:

Also very, very shiny. It looks like he rubbed canola oil on his head before he left the house. It's weird, though, because what you can see of his 'hairline' appears to be non-receding- wonder why he shaved it?

He's reminds me of a baby seal.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Okay, you can't take my word for anything.  I did go back and watch the Caitlyn/Matt car theft drama, and I'm more convinced than before that it was someone else's car he stole.

When he leaves the funeral home, we see him slouch off down the street, and we see Caitlyn there waiting for Jesus to Save her.

Then she's at the hotel with a suitcase, which to me means she drove back to Matt's mother's house to pack up.  She does not tell us that she had to take an Uber because Matt stole her car (actually I think she has a truck), and I believe she would have mentioned that.  Maybe she picked him up and dropped him at his mother's house on that same trip; we don't know.  So I believe she drove herself to the hotel.

There is enough delay between her arrival at the hotel and when Matt calls her back for her to have eaten three pizzas.  I think that if he had stolen her car there was plenty of time for us to have seen her call the cops to report her car missing--although I truly think she would not have turned him in because the last thing in the world she wants is for him to go back to jail.  And there was time--given that Matt would have had to be processed at the jail--for the cops to have called her to tell her they had recovered her car.  I think that would have happened even if she had not reported her car stolen. 

She doesn't really seem surprised to learn that he's back in jail, just really, really disappointed and sad.

And--because I'm shallow--I want her to stop over-plucking her eyebrows.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, AZChristian said:

That’s the word I was looking for, affectation.

• Love 6

I did go back and watch the Caitlyn/Matt car theft drama, and I'm more convinced than before that it was someone else's car he stole.

I am way overthinking all this but whatever - lazy Sunday.

Have we seen Matt drive? Reason I ask is I'm wondering if, like Michael, he isn't permitted to drive. If that's the case, I think that Caitlyn would have driven them to the funeral home, not Matt. So she would have had the keys on her most likely. Not that he needs the keys to steal her car, but it's a little less likely. Plus I think that Matt is street-smart enough to realize that, although Caitlyn doesn't want him to go back to jail, she might just be pissed off enough to pop off and call the cops if he steals her car right from underneath her. What he's not smart enough to realize is that he's likely to get caught stealing anyone else's car either.

• Love 4

I know this is morbid, but does Clint remind anyone else of the type of case you’d see on ID, where the son snaps and kills his parents? All for the junky girlfriend, so he could get some insurance money or inheritance. Sorry, but when he said he would choose his crack goddess over his enabling parents, it just reminded me of those kids that kill their parents for the cash. Yeah that’s right Clint, let’s chose a girl you spent 48 hours with over parents who probably tried to give you everything. (Of course that’s his problem) That boy ain’t right, emotionally stunted or just very low IQ. Maybe both. Some people should not raise kids. His parents enabling has turned him into a complete shitshow, and you can tell by the way they handle him. Any normal parent would give him a good smack and a “Pull your head outta your ass idiot!” But not his parents, noooo. Idiots are even there to pick his sad, dejected ass up from the airport and giving him credit cards to use for his prison bae. They need to change their locks. I’m serious, he worries me.  

Also, Brittany does NOT look 27! That’s a HARD ass 27 y’all. I’d say 35/36 if I were to guess. Wow, I know hard living catches up with you, but at 27? Usually if heavy drugs aren’t involved, that party lifestyle doesn’t show up until early 30s. 

• Love 12
2 hours ago, Cammi said:

I’m ethic (bi racial) and have ethnic friends at work that I notice speak differently around our Caucasian co-workers. Then when we are hanging out alone, their accent relaxes back to what I perceive as normal. It’s called “mirroring”. And when I was in sales, they trained us at seminars to do it. Mirroring is supposed to make the other person feel comfortable. And when you’re comfortable, you have an easier time trusting the other person. I’m southern, but not much of an accent, however if I was selling something to say an older, southern couple with a heavy accent, I’d adjust my accent and even speak with a slower cadence to match theirs. 

Doubt Sarah realizes she’s doing it? It does sound ridiculous. I’m sure she will be embarrassed after seeing herself on camera. I still catch myself doing it around my southern friends, even though I’ve never had much of a southern accent. It’s more midwestern. But I sometimes find myself picking up on it when I’m around them. Same with my co worker from Canada. Her “aboots” are infectious to me. I guess I just do it subconsciously now. 

I wonder about that too whether she realizes she is doing it.   I was thinking maybe she is one of those white people that were raised in a predominantly black area and as a result picked up the accent.  But she doesn't use it often enough for me to think that is the case.

• Love 2

My theory on Clint and the aforementioned but unexplained "15 years" is that's when his mother accidentally dropped him on his head. Sure, he was probably about 25 at the time but she seems pretty overprotective so it's possible.

There are a lot of awful awful awful people on this show, but Clint is just so clearly sad and disturbed that I feel icky just watching his angst and agony. 

With Lizzie, OTOH, there is no smackdown big enough that it will satisfy my desire to see her squished like a cockroach.

• LOL 8
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Mothra said:

I think you're being too kind.  I think we all know where Lizzie stashed her phones during strip searches.

The OP didn't want to be traumatized so I left that bit unsaid.  :)

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
On 3/2/2019 at 11:38 AM, eatsleep said:

Funny how she braided her hair in case she & Meghan got into a fist fight! Lmao

Perfect. I remember wondering why she had done that to her hair (which I think looks bad on her) but this makes sense. That long hair of hers would be the first thing MeganMyQueen grabs.

Cat fight!!

• LOL 3
2 minutes ago, PamelaMaeSnap said:

My theory on Clint and the aforementioned but unexplained "15 years" is that's when his mother accidentally dropped him on his head. Sure, he was probably about 25 at the time but she seems pretty overprotective so it's possible.

That’s a good theory. I’m going with at 15 Clint committed a felony but got off the hook because he’s rich and white and/or he was found mentally incompetent to have known what he was doing—or maybe got it down to a misdemeanor or something. Using the terminology “having a felony” and being caught up on that’s where you draw the line is not typical. A parent might tell their kid “If you ever get your stupid ass arrested, don’t expect me to bail you out of jail.” But unless you have experience with the system, who’s making the distinction between specific types of convictions and whatnot?

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Cammi said:

I know this is morbid, but does Clint remind anyone else of the type of case you’d see on ID, where the son snaps and kills his parents? All for the junky girlfriend, so he could get some insurance money or inheritance. 

I've watched so much ID that I stopped watching ID because it all became predictable and boring and seemed to revel in scenes of women being beaten and killed.

That said, I don't get the vibe from Clint.  Aside from being an idiot of the first order, he has a steady job and maintains a friendly relationship with his ex-wife.   I don't follow social media or read much behind-the-scenes info but so far no one on the show has mentioned him having any convictions or charges of stalking, harassment, etc.  He seems to have some intellectual/emotional deficits but judging by what we've been shown so far he seems to love his parents even if they disagree with him.

Now, if Tracie or someone like Tracie started putting certain ideas in his head, and making her love conditional upon said ideas, well, that may be another story -- one we have all seen on ID.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, millennium said:

I've watched so much ID that I stopped watching ID because it all became predictable and boring and seemed to revel in scenes of women being beaten and killed.

That said, I don't get the vibe from Clint.  Aside from being an idiot of the first order, he has a steady job and maintains a friendly relationship with his ex-wife.   I don't follow social media or read much behind-the-scenes info but so far no one on the show has mentioned him having any convictions or charges of stalking, harassment, etc.  He seems to have some intellectual/emotional deficits but judging by what we've been shown so far he seems to love his parents even if they disagree with him.

Now, if Tracie or someone like Tracie started putting certain ideas in his head, and making her love conditional upon said ideas, well, that may be another story -- one we have all seen on ID.

Yeah, thanks, that’s exactly what I mean!  He seems the type to be easily influenced by this crackedhead he’s besotted with. Who’ll whisper in his ear “Your parents are against us. I can’t be with you until they’re out of the way”. All the while picturing herself in that big house of theirs..... Then cut to Clint in prison crying ugly tears that he “Didn’t WANT to kill his parents”, and that he loved them, but Tracie convinced him it’s for the best or she’d leave him. And that he still loves her. After all, he said he’d choose HER over his family. 

Sorry, I guess I’m just desensitized to violence. I watch too much murder porn. The people who commit these crimes never surprise me anymore. Even when their friends and family are SHOCKED they committed murder and that “He never showed any propensity towards violence before, he was just a misguided young man.” Seen it too many times, and frankly Clint pings my radar to be influenced to do such a thing. Yes, I know, I’m morbid. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Cammi said:

Yeah, thanks, that’s exactly what I mean!  He seems the type to be easily influenced by this crackedhead he’s besotted with.

It's always nice when a fine old word like "besotted" shows up in someone's post.  😊

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, usernameG said:

He's reminds me of a baby seal.

I’m sorry but that’s an insult to baby seals, who are ridiculously cute. 

I’ve said from the start that Marcelino gives me the creeps. There is something about him that I find very off-putting and skeeves me out. 

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Cammi said:

Yeah, thanks, that’s exactly what I mean!  He seems the type to be easily influenced by this crackedhead he’s besotted with. Who’ll whisper in his ear “Your parents are against us. I can’t be with you until they’re out of the way”. All the while picturing herself in that big house of theirs..... Then cut to Clint in prison crying ugly tears that he “Didn’t WANT to kill his parents”, and that he loved them, but Tracie convinced him it’s for the best or she’d leave him. And that he still loves her. After all, he said he’d choose HER over his family. 

Sorry, I guess I’m just desensitized to violence. I watch too much murder porn. The people who commit these crimes never surprise me anymore. Even when their friends and family are SHOCKED they committed murder and that “He never showed any propensity towards violence before, he was just a misguided young man.” Seen it too many times, and frankly Clint pings my radar to be influenced to do such a thing. Yes, I know, I’m morbid. 

I believe Clint would do anything, absolutely anything, to appease his convict crackhead trashcan goddess, including but not limited to getting rid of his own parents. I hate believing this way but I do. I cannot see him ever saying "no" to her. If she asked him to rob a bank or kill someone, he would not be able to say no. He is very fucked in the head. He scares me. I am an addict of the ID channel and he is eerily similar to many people portrayed on those shows. I think Lizzie is not far behind him in that respect; I believe she is capable of ungodly evil things. Complete lack of moral compass. 

• Love 8
6 hours ago, dsteele said:

Perfect. I remember wondering why she had done that to her hair (which I think looks bad on her) but this makes sense. That long hair of hers would be the first thing MeganMyQueen grabs.

Cat fight!!

Which is another thing that I just find so unbecoming and awful. So many people think it's perfectly okay to physically attack someone to prove something. Oy vey. And they think it's cool to talk about how they kicked someone's ass or will kick someone's ass. My God. Is that what people have come to?

I remember a while back there was some kind of dispute in a parking garage and this large woman began beating up on a smaller woman while the beater's husband and daughter stood by. The husband was cheering her on telling her to beat the lady so of course she obliged and kept on. She was banging the victim's head into the concrete floor and people were recording it. If I remember correctly, when someone tried to intervene the husband threatened them so they stepped back. I was watching in horror. I am just aghast at all the people who think violence is the first response to any sort of feeling of disrespect or whatever. It's like beat first and don't ask questions later. Very sad.

• Love 4
(edited)

I'm going to start it light and then swing it real dark...

I think the "...since you were 15", comment simply refers to when Clint started dating, not that there had been felons before that point.

And I prefer to imagine Clint killing his parents to harvest their American organs to fund his Goddess' habit.

Edited by Kangatush
  • Love 3
37 minutes ago, Kangatush said:

And I prefer to imagine Clint killing his parents to harvest their American organs to fund his Goddess' habit.

Well skin is the largest organ and I doubt anyone wants Mom’s.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

I put a portion of this in the Cabbage Patch Sarah/Michael/MeganMyQueen thread but it's a valid question that could go here too.

Don't Cabbage Patch and Michael live together?  Didn't she wonder how he was getting to his PO that day if she knows he's not supposed to drive?  Didn't she wonder where he was (again)?  

Does anyone know how long Michael had been out when he was picked up again?  The reason I ask if because no one apparently has said a word to him about how maybe he should find a job.  I mean, his mother is very quick to blame everyone else for his problems (if the marriage fails, it's because of MeganMyQueen; Michael goes back in the pokey it's because of the system and life is unfair, etc.) but she doesn't tell him that he has a wife and daughter and maybe he should consider gainful employment to support them?    Does Cabbage Patch not realize (or maybe not care) that if he's not working, in a non-criminal way, it gives him way too much time to get into trouble?  (Both with the justice system and other women.)  

I guess this all goes back around to the women in Michael's life coddling him and making excuses for him rather than him shouldering the responsibility for his own decisions.

Sigh, I think about this way too much. 

• Love 10
17 hours ago, dsteele said:

Cat fight!!

Megan does not want those problems. Not with that badly perched hair hat she's been wearing. Last thing Megan needs it to have her wig snatched on television. It would take that smug look off her face though.

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
On ‎3‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 6:18 PM, configdotsys said:

Pretty sure this is subconscious for Sarah, like the way my original Brooklyn accent comes out but only if I'm a) liquored up or b) really angry, despite not living in Brooklyn for 20+ years and losing the regular accent not long after I left. 

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Drogo said:

Pretty sure this is subconscious for Sarah, like the way my original Brooklyn accent comes out but only if I'm a) liquored up or b) really angry, despite not living in Brooklyn for 20+ years and losing the regular accent not long after I left. 

Excellent point . . . I do the same when I'm back in Baltimore ("Hon").  But where this doesn't compute for me is that her ORIGINAL "accent" is not likely to be a "blaccent."  That's why I think it's an affectation.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
32 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

Excellent point . . . I do the same when I'm back in Baltimore ("Hon").  But where this doesn't compute for me is that her ORIGINAL "accent" is not likely to be a "blaccent."  That's why I think it's an affectation.  

Affectation implies she's choosing to speak like that, so I'd disagree. Accents don't have to be regional, if that's how she and others spoke in the place where she grew up that's her original accent. 

Sarah wasn't talking like that when she was sitting at restaurant speaking calmly with Michael's mom or when she wasn't fighting with Michael.  She talks like that when she's losing her shit. 

• Love 15
On 3/3/2019 at 11:53 AM, sempervivum said:

He also wears old man clothes, for some reason. Makes him look like Brittany's dad.

I have yet to see any gossip column revelations about his 'writing' career. I assume he's living on his Marines pension, and writing the great American novel at his leisure😉

My husband is black, and shaves his head. He's as shiny as a billiard ball. 

And I am prepared to bet a week's pay that Marcellino's "writing" is a blog with a dozen followers, and Reddit posts. If he's writing a novel I can't imagine who'd read it. 

Oh, and Clint's "parents' house"? Is an AirBnB. I'll bet another week's pay on that one. 

• Love 4