Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E13: Sorry, Not Sorry

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Spike said:

It sounds like correctional cake

Correctional Cake
Used to celebrate birthdays and the release of beloved prisoners, this cake is created using Oreo cookies, peanut butter, and M&Ms. The Oreo cookies are separated, with the cookie itself crushed and molded in the presence of water to create the layers of the cake. The creamy interior of the Oreos is used as icing. Peanut butter then becomes icing for another layer, with the "cake" topped off with broken up M&Ms.

I almost went into diabetic coma just reading that and I’m not even diabetic!

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
(edited)
5 minutes ago, hoosiermom said:

I am and I feel like I should check my blood sugar.  Blech.

Edited by toodles
  • Love 2
(edited)

Clint’s weepy mother is a fool. Tell Clint if he plans on staying with this druggie, he can move out of her house. Then she needs to close all credit cards and accounts that he has access to and send him on his way. I have lost patience with Clint. He’s an idiot for trying to make it work with a crack addict and there comes a point in which it’s no longer interesting to watch the same thing over and over: Clint crying in the phone calling her goddess, saying she can change, blah, blah, blah.

I’ve totally lost interest in Brittany and Marcelino. It’s going to be all baby and marriage conversation all the time now. No thanks.

So Caitlin is pissed at Matt (rightfully so) and needs space so she checks into a hotel and calls him soon after she got there? And what was the attempt at suspense with him saying “I’m in jail,” after a dramatic pause when we already heard that the call was collect from jail? Caitlyn looked  pissed/surprised when he told her that. Um, where did you think he was calling from. It’s really not a shock that Matt ended up in jail. 

FF past Scott and Lizzie as soon as they were going to waste my time watching her make “prison pie.” I will say that prisoners can be quite creative making meals out of what they buy in commissary. I've watched enough seasons of Hard Time to know this. I've seen them make burritos in a mop bucket, and grilled cheese sandwiches using an iron. I did see the last part in the hotel hallway between them and Scott is the worst actor I've ever seen. Lizzie's exaggerated looks of shock make me want to smack her in the mouth.

So Sarah found “some” information on Michael’s phone? Why would a parole officer get involved in the parolee's personal drama and pass that onto the wife? I find that very hard to believe. What if Sarah blew up at this info and killed Megan? How would it look at trial if it was said, “Well, the partner of my husband’s parole officer is a woman and she made him tell me things that they found on his phone because she though I should know?" I am just totally not buying that that happened. No way. No how.

Dear show: please stop showing flashbacks with Sarah talking in a blaccent. My ears thank you.

Oh God, on the phone, Sarah sounds like she’s trying out for a 3rd rate soap opera. She knew he was a loser a long time ago, chose to marry him while he was in prison, and got preggo by him the minute he gets out of jail. Congratulations, you stupid moron. I will say at this point in time on the show, the whole “I’m gonna confront her,” and acting like Megan is the bad guy was b.s. Foolish as Megan is, she only knew what Michael told her. She did not know he was married and that she was being played at this point in time. Maybe she had suspicions. Maybe she did know. I'm only basing my comments on what we were actually shown.

This show is getting to be too much with the milking every week. It was THREE weeks ago that we saw them sitting at the table and it finally happens this week while the credits roll. Suspense is one thing but this is just irritating. I fear that the 10 new episodes they commissioned will leave us hanging in the finale. The show needs more balance with what is being shown. The majority of the episodes are totally boring save for a scene or two of drama. Then they stretch out those few dramatic interactions over time. 

Edited by configdotsys
Fixed a few typos
  • Love 17
(edited)

I dislike Brittany more than Marcellino at this point. The way she got her bunkie to do her bidding at the party was very smooth and shady a.f.

Brittany is the sociopath you don't see coming right away.

31 minutes ago, hoosiermom said:

The germaphobe in me is picturing all the fingers used to scrape the cookies out, crush things, etc. 

Not like they have kitchen tools... and you know the cooks lick their fingers.

Edited by CoachWristletJen
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
30 minutes ago, CoachWristletJen said:

The germaphobe in me is picturing all the fingers used to scrape the cookies out, crush things, etc. 

Omg I was thinking the exact same thing and was totally grossed out too. Made me want to gag. 

“Oh Scott, thanks for over $90k you fool. Here’s a cheap ass prison pie as thanks! And I bought these slimy ingredients with your money too.”

• Love 12
12 hours ago, goofygirl said:

I keep wondering why old Lizard doesn't have ONE PENNY of that 800K or even that 30K she keeps referring she received while in prison.  And poor old Scott... Another question is WHERE IN THE WORLD is that dang rent car?? Did Tracie just leave it on the side of the road somewhere??  Clint's parents are gonna be on the hook for that thing too.  They need to cut the manbaby off immediately.  He doesn't seem to be curious at ALL about that car! WHY??

Tracy doesn't want to talk about the car and that is that.

And divorce is not in her vocabulary now that she's found a dyed in the wool sucker.

• Love 13
12 hours ago, hookedontv said:

Caitlin needs a really strong cellphone case. (Clint too!)  And she needs to pick up the pizza box on the floor...and take the other one off the bed. 

She walked in to that nice, clean hotel room and had it trashed in minutes. Every time I start thinking there's hope for that poor girl she shows how low class she really is. 

Brittney and Marcelino give me the creeps. Why, why why bring another helpless baby in to the world? I'm looking at you, too, Sarah. Marcelino is 40 and has no other kids? That's a miracle. 

Lizzie lies every time she opens her mouth. I don't believe a damn thing she says. She is smart, though. She knows what to say and how to play for the camera's. A born actress, she is. 

Masterbating Megan. Omg. I need brain bleach. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 13
6 minutes ago, Drogo said:

I don't feel sorry for Caitlin because I think she enjoys making a bed of shit then sleeping in it. Given plenty of options, she chooses the worst one then cries later about how she never had a choice. 

Exactly. I couldn’t have said it better. 

• Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, configdotsys said:

So Sarah found “some” information on Michael’s phone? Why would a parole officer get involved in the parolee's personal drama and pass that onto the wife? I find that very hard to believe. What if Sarah blew up at this info and killed Megan? How would it look at trial if it was said, “Well, the partner of my husband’s parole officer is a woman and she made him tell me things that they found on his phone because she though I should know?" I am just totally not buying that that happened. No way. No how.

Sarah said P.O. but I think she meant P.A. As in Production Assistant

Edited by SlutAssBitchAssHor
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, SlutAssBitchAssHor said:

Why would a parole officer get involved in the parolee's personal drama and pass that onto the wife? I find that very hard to believe. 

The P.O. would tell Sarah (Michael's wife by law) if she asked the details of his violation and arrest. Michael has no expectation of privacy/discretion from his parole officer. 

I would trust him/her far more than the P.A.s if I were Sarah, since she now knows they've been hiding this the whole time. 

• Love 3

Dear Clint, if you're in a relationship where you feel you have to choose between your family and My Goddess, you're in the wrong/a bad relationship.  How did My Goddess know that Clint's parents were trying to talk him away from her?  Did he tell her?  Production?  What?   After watching Clint's epic meltdown last night, I'm at a loss as to how he survived 37 years, much less through two divorces.  

If Lizzie never had a phone confiscated, how did she go through, what?  $25k, $30k on cellphones?  I've got 8 years on Lizzie but you'd never know it if you compared the two of us.  She's ROUGH.   Scott definitely had a twitchy eye thing going on.  He needs to just man up and tell Lizzie he's broke because he sent her all his money.  If he'd just up and leave the hotel, he'd probably realize how exhausting she is.

Brittany is a major revisionist.  Now, suddenly she's realizing that Amanda isn't right for her, etc?  Girl, please.  You were running after her, grabbing her and sucking her face like 2 episodes ago.  And of course you want commitment from Marcelino.  Better tie him down so you don't have to get a job or anything.  

I applaud Caitlin's decision to head to a hotel.  The writing is on the wall if she's not even gone a day before Matt gets in legal trouble again.  Dumbass.  He must want to go back to prison.  He's a multi-convicted felon and he steals a car.  Dumbass.  Maybe Matt's mom should trade him in for Caitlin.  It would be a win-win for both.  I'm wondering why we don't see Caitlin with her friend that was helping her pack up her stuff in the first episode?  If I recall correctly, that friend had a boyfriend in the pokey too so I'm sure she could somewhat relate to what Caitlin is experiencing.

Once again, Cabbage Patch Sarah's "blaccent" comes out when she's berating Michael over the phone.  Sarah, when you ask him if he loves you or Megan and he doesn't give you a direct answer, THAT'S your answer.  Period.  Hang up the phone, block the jail number and get yourself a divorce.  I noticed for all her big talking when she was with Emmy that by the time she was in the car, headed to meet Megan My Queen, she was on the "he's MY husband" bandwagon.  If you don't cut him loose after this, you deserve exactly what you get.  

Megan My Queen is a dipshit for still being in Rochester.  You hear that fuckwit Michael is going to be locked up for another 4 months and you're still there?  Hell to the no.   I'm sure this delusional chick will make excuses once Cabbage Patch Sarah plays the "he's my husband" card and informs Megan My Queen that she's expecting convict baby #2.    I am disappointed that the showdown isn't happening in front of Michael, where he would be put on the spot by both of his "queens."

I'm already upset that next week is the last episode -- although 2 hours! 

• Love 15

I preface this by saying I did not do any rewinding to rewatch anything specific but the impression I got during the Caitlin in the Hotel Room scene was that it was a timelapse sequence, an editor-monkey's version of the "pages flying off of the wall calendar" or "hands swirling around the clock" ... but in this case it was Caitlin in her black jumpsuit on the bed alone, then on the bed with one pizza box, then on the bed with two pizza boxes and then on the bed with three pizza boxes and more and more of a mess of detritus all while wearing the same stinky black jumpsuit.

And it made me want pizza. 

Am I terrible to admit that the only adult person I actually LIKE on this show right now is Marcellino (who, may I add, looks damned good for 40)?

• Love 7
(edited)

Am I terrible to admit that the only adult person I actually LIKE on this show right now is Marcellino (who, may I add, looks damned good for 40)?

No, and I agree. He looks fine and the proposal was lovely. The only thing I wonder, they identify him as a writer, but a writer of what and where? 

I want to live in Clinton's parent's house! It is lovely. 

Sarah, Sarah, Sarah (insert sigh). I don't beleive for a second that she's really done with Michael despite her "Imma hang up dis phone right now, keep playing me" rant. She wants to assert her superior status as "the wife" in hopes that Megan will back down which is highly unlikely IMO. Both of them seem to fall for whatever lame, half-ass non explanation he spews out. His lack of game was painfully obvious on the phone call with Sarah.

Agree with all this. When you're really done with someone, you don't keep telling them you are, you just pack your shit and walk. She's still hoping he will see the light and come back to her.

And yeah, I have been played in my past and I am insulted at the low-level, low-quality, half-assed game that Michael is able to shove at these girls and have it work. 

WHERE IS ANGELA?

Edited by Marsupial
addition
  • Love 4
(edited)
On 3/2/2019 at 1:36 AM, cooksdelight said:

Where is Caitlin getting money to live in a hotel? And money for food?

She's been working for a few weeks but they still live with his mom. So she has income, no rent.

On 3/2/2019 at 4:12 AM, silverspoons said:

Clint's dad said something about not having to deal having him dating someone with a felony since he was 15? I did not get why he said this. Did Clint date a felon when he was 15? Was he adopted at 15? 

Katilyn needs to eat a pizza or two, she is so thin. I just did not get how he dumped her on the side of the road and hen she has a suitcase full of her belongings at a hotel?

What do these women see in Michael? He goes missing for 2 days and Sarah begs him for a reason, he won't speak and then walks over and slips a ring on her finger and all is okay. He tells Megan when she is about to board a plane, do not come to visit me and she waits a week for a call of when she can come. Tonight he calls from Prison and Sarah asks what he did with Megan and he refuses to talk. I do not see him as some good looking catch, he is jobless felon and is sure no smooth talker. What is the attraction?

I think Clint's father meant he started dating girls at 15 & no drama until now.

My guess is it had been a few days since the funeral home scene & Matt had not returned w her car. (She's wearing different clothes.)

I think Meghan likes Michael bc she's never been too popular w the guys & loved the attn he poured on her from prison. I think Sarah likes Michael bc she met him when they were teenagers & overlooks his bullshit bc she thinks this is typical for Black men & the whole thing makes her seem more interesting than she is.

But how did they meet? His family is from Detroit & hers is from upstate New York. 

Funny how she braided her hair in case she & Meghan got into a fist fight! Lmao

Edited by eatsleep
  • LOL 4
  • Love 7
(edited)

I would like to know what phone case Clint has, please. I’ve hardly ever cracked screens in a decade+ and yet somehow my and my daughter’s iPhone 8+ keep breaking! This is the worst model phone I’ve ever had with curved glass front and back—and we keep trying new cases. Somehow Clint is over here like those old Samsonite luggage commercials with the fake gorilla jumping on it or the old Timex “Takes a lickin’ and keeps on tickin’.” Clint’s all “Hits a wall then takes a call!” 

I heard Lizzie say it’s been ONE WEEK since she’s been out of prison?!? Did all this really happen that fast? So prison cake has TWO large containers of nondairy creamer powder, Oreos, Reese’s peanut butter cups....I didn’t catch what else. But each slice of pie will have a like full cup of creamer powder in it?!? Yikes! I didn’t like how Lizzie pulled the “you looked down” back on Scott—the same thing HE said and she went off on him for being crazy. Either “looking down” is a “thing” to get upset over or it’s not (it’s not)—but don’t suddenly take the other side!

So Matt “stole” Caitlyn’s car?!? I hadn’t caught that and assumed he actually stole a random car. Why would she call the police if she really cared about keeping him out of jail? She was all shocked like I can’t believe you got arrested! I think their “relationship” only works when he’s safely behind bars and she doesn’t have to keep tabs on him, so maybe she thinks it’s a good thing, just like Clint’s goddess.

Brittany is so wistful talking about Amanda. Whelp, I guess Marcelino is my life now whether I want it or not.

Sarah, oh girl, just no. I feel bad for her—but I also can’t wait until she meets My Queen. This has been quite the build up! 

ETA: I also loved Mama Clint running out of the house: “Cliiiiiiiiint?!?!?”  Clint: “She left me, mama!” “Who left you, Cliiint?” Who the fuck? As if there are other women on Clint’s love roster to leave him?? And then the other mystery of his parents talking about felons, and Dad saying that they haven’t had to deal with something like this since he was 15. WTF happened when he was 15?

Edited by JenE4
  • LOL 9
  • Love 4
11 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

So prison cake has TWO large containers of nondairy creamer powder, Oreos, Reese’s peanut butter cups....I didn’t catch what else. But each slice of pie will have a like full cup of creamer powder in it?!? Yikes! I

Might explain her um voluptuousness.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Drogo said:

Clint's parents don't have many compliments they can shower their son with, so "No Felonies" becomes a viable character strength. 

That’s where I would go with you have nice parents.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Brittney and Marcelino give me the creeps. Why, why why bring another helpless baby in to the world? I'm looking at you, too, Sarah. Marcelino is 40 and has no other kids? That's a miracle. 

Having listened to Marcelino and his pompous bullshit, I am not surprised by his lack of children. Seems like a guy who has had a lot of first dates and few second ones.  

2 hours ago, Drogo said:

I don't feel sorry for Caitlin because I think she enjoys making a bed of shit then sleeping in it. Given plenty of options, she chooses the worst one then cries later about how she never had a choice.  

Are you sure it's not a bed of pizza?  Okay, I am clearly obsessed with the pizza!

I now think of Megan as MMMQ, Megan My Masturbating Queen. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, Drogo said:

He left the funeral home without her when she refused to talk to him. They only have one car, which is hers.

When he left she reported her car stolen, so he was now driving a stolen vehicle.  He didn't steal her car the way we think of stealing cars. The police probably picked him up right in the area of the funeral home, and she probably barely had enough time to pick up pizza/a change of clothes and make a hotel reservation before the call from jail. 

Why would she report her car stolen??  You’re right she makes a bed of shit (and pizza) and then has to lie in it.  It’s like she enjoys the trouble and drama.  Or she’s just used to it.  

2 hours ago, PamelaMaeSnap said:

Oh have you seen his modeling picture???  Dayuuummmm!

D506AB02-0AC4-4976-AF88-EDC72F2E9CFA.jpeg

• Love 4
20 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I now think of Megan as MMMQ, Megan My Masturbating Queen. 

Best name ever! Thank you! 

Clint- I am amazed there have been no felonies in his life since he was 15. The first ex wife surely had her issues and arrests, but i think that was after they divorced. The issues surrounding the second wife and her suicide. His own behavior and devotion to Little Debbie snacks. And please for the sake of my sanity someone go get that rental car and turn it in. I mean you Dad, clearly Clint is so distressed over his Goddess that he can't be expected to deal with that. 

I think Scott did start that argument as a way to just leave. That way its not his fault and he doesn't have to tell her he is broke. Coward. 

I can see Caitlyn getting so frustrated with Matt that she reports the car stolen. But Caitlyn, don't be angry when he winds up in jail.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Drogo said:

He left the funeral home without her when she refused to talk to him. They only have one car, which is hers.

When he left she reported her car stolen, so he was now driving a stolen vehicle.  He didn't steal her car the way we think of stealing cars. The police probably picked him up right in the area of the funeral home, and she probably barely had enough time to pick up pizza/a change of clothes and make a hotel reservation before the call from jail. 

I refuse to watch this again, but what I thought I saw was her (finally) walking out of the funeral home.  I didn't think we saw him leave for good--at one point he did leave but came back.  My impression is that she took her car (and clothes) to the hotel, then found out he had stolen a car when she spoke to him on the phone.  I think one of the things he was in jail for was auto theft.

I may be wrong, but I'm sticking with this, and like I said, I'm not going to watch this crap a second time.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Drogo said:

"Matt won't do anything I tell him! He won't get a job! He won't apply for the apartment! He treats me like shit! I deserve better! ... But I know for sure he's the one I'm gonna spend the rest of my life with." GIRL. And she's right that he has it easy - he's fine being in jail. He likes it there. It's everybody else in his life (really just her, because it appears his mother is through) who has to run around cleaning up after him. But she's still there! I feel sorry for her - she really does appear to have no one. She needs a Get a Grip Friend.

Sarah's not done with Michael. She wants him to pick her. She's probably still putting money on his books. They are fighting over a busted-ass hobbit with gross pointy fingernails (I HATE long nails on men), felony convictions, and no job. I CANNOT. Sarah called herself jumping bad on the phone waiting for him to answer her questions about Megan, but she HAS her answer. She didn't even need to have that conversation at all. She should have saved the money spent on the collect call. She saw all the shit on the phone. She needs to call a divorce lawyer and prepare to be a single mother of two with a deadbeat ex. It's unfortunate, but that's the path she chose.

Megan tries to jump bad in the preview by calling Sarah Becky, but Megan is not about that life. They both look SO DUMB.

I bet $5 that the second Clint leaves their house, Mama and Papa Clint have arguments where Papa Clint talks about how Clint ain't shit and Mama Clint kind of tacitly agrees but says he's her only son and they have to help him. Papa Clint looks pretty through with Clint's fuckery (as he should be).

• Love 10

I watch this for fun, but Lizzie's behavior during the elevator walkout and Michael's during the call with Sarah were just painful.  Just a master class on gaslighting and never owning up to your own behavior, and deflecting.  Painful.  Awful.  Ugh.  I agree that Marcelino and Brittany are boring, but I'll take their magic engagement over having to see any of that again.

I did not understand the description of where the magic phone hiding spot is.  That's ok with me, really, no one needs to step up and explain it.

• Love 9
7 minutes ago, Empress1 said:
3 hours ago, Drogo said:

"Matt won't do anything I tell him! He won't get a job! He won't apply for the apartment! He treats me like shit! I deserve better! ... But I know for sure he's the one I'm gonna spend the rest of my life with." GIRL. And she's right that he has it easy - he's fine being in jail. He likes it there. It's everybody else in his life (really just her, because it appears his mother is through) who has to run around cleaning up after him. But she's still there! I feel sorry for her - she really does appear to have no one. She needs a Get a Grip Friend.

Sarah's not done with Michael. She wants him to pick her. She's probably still putting money on his books. They are fighting over a busted-ass hobbit with gross pointy fingernails (I HATE long nails on men), felony convictions, and no job. I CANNOT. Sarah called herself jumping bad on the phone waiting for him to answer her questions about Megan, but she HAS her answer. She didn't even need to have that conversation at all. She should have saved the money spent on the collect call. She saw all the shit on the phone. She needs to call a divorce lawyer and prepare to be a single mother of two with a deadbeat ex. It's unfortunate, but that's the path she chose.

Megan tries to jump bad in the preview by calling Sarah Becky, but Megan is not about that life. They both look SO DUMB.

I bet $5 that the second Clint leaves their house, Mama and Papa Clint have arguments where Papa Clint talks about how Clint ain't shit and Mama Clint kind

She said Clint is her only son.  I wonder if they have a daughter(s) that is well-adjusted and thua would not participate in the shitshow.

6 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

I bet $5 that the second Clint leaves their house, Mama and Papa Clint have arguments where Papa Clint talks about how Clint ain't shit and Mama Clint kind of tacitly agrees but says he's her only son and they have to help him. Papa Clint looks pretty through with Clint's fuckery (as he should be).

I missed that but what is the Becky reference?

Bottom line with regard to Matt, he's lazy.  He'd rather go back to prison and be locked up than get a job and work.  I don't recall how long the captions have said since he's been released but enough is enough.  I can understand taking a little time (i.e.,  maybe two weeks) to decompress, etc. but based on what his mother said, this is his routine.  Gets out, goes back home, then gets in trouble again.  Just going solely on how that "interview" went, he has no desire to work.  He had a bad attitude going in and jumped all over the business owner for no real reason (with the business owner also being a former convict, who probably does indeed try to help others get on their feet).  Matt's a moron and Caitlin is right when she says she deserves better.

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, sconstant said:

I did not understand the description of where the magic phone hiding spot is.  That's ok with me, really, no one needs to step up and explain it.

I am picturing a unkempt buah (she said above the “vajayjay”) with room for all sorts of contraband.  Cell phones, shanks, syringes, cartons of cigs.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
17 minutes ago, Mothra said:

what I thought I saw was her (finally) walking out of the funeral home.  I didn't think we saw him leave for good--at one point he did leave but came back

My recollection: he walked out and came back to sit and talk to them, then she got up off the couch and refused to sit with him/them. When he started talking to Coretta (?) Caitlin was taking potshots from the next room over and Matt finally told her to pipe down (which I can't fault him for, honestly something the younger me  would say if my new girlfriend refused to sit in the same room as me but was talking shit from across the building in front of a perfect stranger) and Caitlin stormed out and never came back in. He finally left, and like the fool he is he left in her car. 

16 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

Megan tries to jump bad in the preview by calling Sarah Becky, but Megan is not about that life. 

FWIW I think she says "Back up."

• Love 7

Last night show made me realize part of why Clint is the way he is: affluenza. He is a spoiled little boy who has gotten through life relying on his parents’ money. (He also has some sort of intellectual deficit.)

I was actually impressed with the Marcellano’s creative proposal to Britney.  It wasn’t too over-the-top and it seemed to delight her.

Sarah’s friend is a better person than I am because the only words out of my mouth would’ve been “I told you so!”

• Love 8
(edited)
16 minutes ago, psychoticstate said:

I missed that but what is the Becky reference?

Becky is slang for basic white girl. I think Megan referred to Sarah as Becky in the preview for the next episode, and then Sarah said not to talk to her like that for real for real. They are both so ridiculous.

Just now, PityFree said:

Sarah’s friend is a better person than I am because the only words out of my mouth would’ve been “I told you so!”

I laughed when the friend was like "I knew he was gonna mess up." You can tell she's never liked him. It's risky to tell your friend you don't like their SO because if they stay together and your friend reports that to the SO, it's awkward. The friend seems to be taking an all bets are off stance - she told Sarah straight up that she hated Michael this episode.

Edited by Empress1
  • Love 5
(edited)
19 minutes ago, Drogo said:

FWIW I think she says "Back up."

Yeah I replayed with closed captioning on.

Edited by Spike
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, Spike said:

It sounds like correctional cake

Correctional Cake
Used to celebrate birthdays and the release of beloved prisoners, this cake is created using Oreo cookies, peanut butter, and M&Ms. The Oreo cookies are separated, with the cookie itself crushed and molded in the presence of water to create the layers of the cake. The creamy interior of the Oreos is used as icing. Peanut butter then becomes icing for another layer, with the "cake" topped off with broken up M&Ms.

Well, that sounds like more than enough thanks for $90,000 in drug money, $2000 in clothes and a new set of wheels.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, JenE4 said:

So Matt “stole” Caitlyn’s car?!? I hadn’t caught that and assumed he actually stole a random car. Why would she call the police if she really cared about keeping him out of jail? She was all shocked like I can’t believe you got arrested!

Wouldn’t Caitlin have the keys? I guessed that he stole a random car that had the keys inside. How else did Caitlin get from Mom’s house to get her clothes to go to the hotel if she didn’t have her car. Maybe I missed something.

3 hours ago, psychoticstate said:

Dear Clint, if you're in a relationship where you feel you have to choose between your family and My Goddess, you're in the wrong/a bad relationship.  How did My Goddess know that Clint's parents were trying to talk him away from her?  Did he tell her?  Production?  What?   After watching Clint's epic meltdown last night, I'm at a loss as to how he survived 37 years, much less through two divorces.  

If Lizzie never had a phone confiscated, how did she go through, what?  $25k, $30k on cellphones?  I've got 8 years on Lizzie but you'd never know it if you compared the two of us.  She's ROUGH.   Scott definitely had a twitchy eye thing going on.  He needs to just man up and tell Lizzie he's broke because he sent her all his money.  If he'd just up and leave the hotel, he'd probably realize how exhausting she is.

Brittany is a major revisionist.  Now, suddenly she's realizing that Amanda isn't right for her, etc?  Girl, please.  You were running after her, grabbing her and sucking her face like 2 episodes ago.  And of course you want commitment from Marcelino.  Better tie him down so you don't have to get a job or anything.  

I applaud Caitlin's decision to head to a hotel.  The writing is on the wall if she's not even gone a day before Matt gets in legal trouble again.  Dumbass.  He must want to go back to prison.  He's a multi-convicted felon and he steals a car.  Dumbass.  Maybe Matt's mom should trade him in for Caitlin.  It would be a win-win for both.  I'm wondering why we don't see Caitlin with her friend that was helping her pack up her stuff in the first episode?  If I recall correctly, that friend had a boyfriend in the pokey too so I'm sure she could somewhat relate to what Caitlin is experiencing.

Once again, Cabbage Patch Sarah's "blaccent" comes out when she's berating Michael over the phone.  Sarah, when you ask him if he loves you or Megan and he doesn't give you a direct answer, THAT'S your answer.  Period.  Hang up the phone, block the jail number and get yourself a divorce.  I noticed for all her big talking when she was with Emmy that by the time she was in the car, headed to meet Megan My Queen, she was on the "he's MY husband" bandwagon.  If you don't cut him loose after this, you deserve exactly what you get.  

Megan My Queen is a dipshit for still being in Rochester.

You hear that fuckwit Michael is going to be locked up for another 4 months and you're still there?  Hell to the no.   I'm sure this delusional chick will make excuses once Cabbage Patch Sarah plays the "he's my husband" card and informs Megan My Queen that she's expecting convict baby #2.    I am disappointed that the showdown isn't happening in front of Michael, where he would be put on the spot by both of his "queens."

I'm already upset that next week is the last episode -- although 2 hours! 

Where exactly does Megan think Michael is staying in NY? His family is in Michigan. No way would I fly halfway across the country and not even expect to stay at or even get to see my supposed fiancé’s apartment! She knows full well that he is still with the “baby mama”. And I’m pretty sure she even knows he’s married. The smirk on her face when production asked if she wanted to meet with Sarah told me everything. You don’t fly halfway across the country to meet your fiancé and not go to his apartment or place he’s staying, unless you KNOW you’re the mistress/jump off. Don’t like any of these fools but Sarah IS the victim no matter how unsympathetic she may be portrayed. Megan got no shame chasing married convict dick across the country. And no doubt hearing when she hears of Sarah’s pregnancy, it will not deter her from Michael even though she can walk away the easiest. She LIKES the thrill of her role as “the other woman”. Probably wouldn’t want him if he DID leave his wife. 

• Love 12
(edited)
17 hours ago, Hannah94 said:

Megan My Queen sent videos of herself masturbating to Super Appealing Michael?? Wtf...virgin, my ass. Say cheese, MMQ, you finally got the camera crew you have wanted all your life. I hope you are proud, you fat ugly fucktard.

Poor Sarah, has she now realized she married a loser who will never be anything other than a cheating criminal asshole?

Megan fat and ugly?  Okay.

I laughed when Sarah talked about Megan breaking up her home.  The first thing I thought was, girl, the Kardashians have been doing that shit to black women, to all women for years, take a seat.  

One more thing Sarah, please stop with the "blaccent" when you're talking to an actual black person, it's very insulting."

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 11

Sarah's friend Emmy reminds me SO MUCH of the designer on Project Runway All Stars, Michelle Lesniak. They could be cousins at least.

Lizzy spent $2k of his money and she makes him prison cake? oooooohkayyyy...

Per Caitlin, I'm sure the pizza in Olympia sucks. Poor thing. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Drogo said:

My recollection: he walked out and came back to sit and talk to them, then she got up off the couch and refused to sit with him/them. When he started talking to Coretta (?) Caitlin was taking potshots from the next room over and Matt finally told her to pipe down (which I can't fault him for, honestly something the younger me  would say if my new girlfriend refused to sit in the same room as me but was talking shit from across the building in front of a perfect stranger) and Caitlin stormed out and never came back in. He finally left, and like the fool he is he left in her car. 

That's how I remember it, too, but I assumed that when Caitlyn left the funeral parlor she went to her car.  Do you think she went someplace else, or just walked those mean streets?  Plus I think that if it was her car he took, the cops would have called her when they picked up Matt to tell her her car had been recovered.  Or maybe he drove and dropped her at the hotel, then went to his mother's house?  I tried to find police records but came up empty.  I think it's a lot worse (legally but not morally) (imo) if he stole a stranger's car.

And I agree about her interrupting him every time he tried to get a word out, but I understand.  She was unbelievably upset.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, cooksdelight said:

Wouldn’t Caitlin have the keys? I guessed that he stole a random car that had the keys inside. How else did Caitlin get from Mom’s house to get her clothes to go to the hotel if she didn’t have her car. Maybe I missed something.

I must have missed it too.   I would have sworn the details of the crime -- whose car, where, when, etc -- were not explained.  All I heard was that he was in jail.  I figured they would tell us next week

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Mothra said:

That's how I remember it, too, but I assumed that when Caitlyn left the funeral parlor she went to her car.  Do you think she went someplace else, or just walked those mean streets?

She just stood outside the funeral home, stewing under a large Jesus Saves sign. 

So I took one for the team and rewatched.  First Caitlin walked out of the room because Matt said it was bullshit that he never does anything she asks and doesn't support her. Then she started yelling from the doorway that he never does what she asks and hasn't for months, and he walked outside and came back (after a few minutes according to Coretta.) He sat down and Caitlin immediately left the room.  He told Coretta he got out of prison and everything changed, and Caitlin yelled that he hadn't made any changes. He said he made a big change for her and she should pipe down and stop yelling over the barrier, and she stormed out and stood outside. Matt walked out and seemingly past her, and left. 

I have other issues with Caitlin's account of her relationship with her mom...

1, she acted like the two were estranged and didn't have a relationship when they met at the restaurant a few episodes ago- yet she was living with her mom before Matt left prison.

2, she said her mom kicked her out over Matt but pretty sure in E1 Caitlin moved out voluntarily because her formerly drug-addicted mom didn't want chronically drug-addicted Matt moving in with them. 

• Love 13
1 minute ago, Drogo said:

2, she said her mom kicked her out over Matt but pretty sure in E1 Caitlin moved out voluntarily because her formerly drug-addicted mom didn't want chronically drug-addicted Matt moving in with them. 

I took "kicked out" as a childish interpretation of "you won't let my prison boyfriend live here so I have no choice but to move out."   Her mother's obstinacy "made" her leave.   

• Love 18

Are you sure it's not a bed of pizza?  Okay, I am clearly obsessed with the pizza!

LOL just as my cable box reminded me that this was coming on, my sister asked if we should order some pizza delivery. Of course I said yes, so I was able to enjoy all the pizza drama while munching on some of my own. 

One more thing Sarah, please stop with the "blaccent" when you're talking to an actual black person, it's very insulting."

OMG I used to work with this young girl who did this ALL.THE.TIME. and you have to understand that this girl was whiter than Gwyneth Paltrow. She and I worked in a close-together group of desks with three other women who were black. I could see them roll their eyes when she did her "blaccent", but we all took a "sorry for her" attitude because the girl had a horrible family life/upbringing, so nobody wanted to be mean to her.

However, one day she asked me for some lotion-I was famous for always having lotion at my desk, because super-dry hands--and then started complaining, "My skin is so ashy..!!." I couldn't anymore and said, "You know, Gwyneth, I don't know if you realize this, but you are not actually black." Everyone exploded into laughter and to her credit, she did too.

• LOL 11
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Neurochick said:

I laughed when Sarah talked about Megan breaking up her home.  The first thing I thought was, girl, the Kardashians have been doing that shit to black women, to all women for years, take a seat.  

I think Michael broke up any home you think you had, Sarah.  I would not have given him an opportunity to choose between us, I would have done that for him.  Blocked my number, blocked him, work like hell to get a better paying job cause now it is just you supporting your TWO kids, although I am sure the great state of New York will be helping.

Caitlyn, get yourself to a Latter Day Saint stake and find a drug/drink free LDS man, or Jehovah Witness or something similar, or just find a guy that flat out doesn't drink.  You seem hell bent and heaven bound to "fix" Matt and as Dr. Phil would say, How is that working for you?

Marshy Man has no kids, and I believe it.  If I had been on a date with him, just the way he seems to say everything in a superior fashion would turn me off.  

3 hours ago, Empress1 said:

I laughed when the friend was like "I knew he was gonna mess up." You can tell she's never liked him. It's risky to tell your friend you don't like their SO because if they stay together and your friend reports that to the SO, it's awkward. The friend seems to be taking an all bets are off stance - she told Sarah straight up that she hated Michael this episode.

I think we all laughed at that one.

• Love 4
45 minutes ago, Marsupial said:

LOL just as my cable box reminded me that this was coming on, my sister asked if we should order some pizza delivery. Of course I said yes, so I was able to enjoy all the pizza drama while munching on some of my own. 

OMG I used to work with this young girl who did this ALL.THE.TIME. and you have to understand that this girl was whiter than Gwyneth Paltrow. She and I worked in a close-together group of desks with three other women who were black. I could see them roll their eyes when she did her "blaccent", but we all took a "sorry for her" attitude because the girl had a horrible family life/upbringing, so nobody wanted to be mean to her.

However, one day she asked me for some lotion-I was famous for always having lotion at my desk, because super-dry hands--and then started complaining, "My skin is so ashy..!!." I couldn't anymore and said, "You know, Gwyneth, I don't know if you realize this, but you are not actually black." Everyone exploded into laughter and to her credit, she did too.

Not Gwyneth!! 😂 That's better than Becky

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Empress1 said:

Emmy is way more interesting than Sarah.  Worlds apart it would seem.   One wonders how they ever became friendly in the first place.   

• Love 6