Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E13: Sorry, Not Sorry

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, hookedontv said:

Come sit by me, I may even be willing to share my homemade prison pie with you. 

I will come to you, you don't want to come to Minnesota these days, it is a bit cold.  And snowy.

• Love 2
10 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I will come to you, you don't want to come to Minnesota these days, it is a bit cold.  And snowy.

Hmmm, if you're making prison pie perhaps you can tell me why Lizard would need two large containers of powdered creamer...

• LOL 1
(edited)

Can't help but thinking what a great spinoff special season to The Amazing Race this would make ... 

Of course, given some of the threesomes, we'd have to get a little creative but I'll give the cast a go:

Clint and Tracie (drama: finding the 21K rental car)

Megan and Sarah (drama: airport holdup when carryon with hair products is over allotted weight)

Lizzie and Scott (drama: busted at a border segment as all of her hoohas are searched and eight-year-old cheez whiz falls out of her crack)

Jazmyne and Adam (drama: sadsacks falling in love while searching for parental approval then split over their parents' contentious relationship)

Caitlin and Matt (drama: more car trouble, plus an unexpected detour when Matt accidentally leaves Caitlin's mom's ashes in an alley while getting a crack fix and they have to go back and get it, and subsequently gives the wrong envelope, the one with the ashes, to the pizza delivery guy)

Brittany and Amanda (drama: none because they're Just Friends, y'all!)

Marcellino and Michael (drama: alpha male vs omega male who turn out to be long-lost father and son)

Angela and Tony (drama: obligatory first elimination because no one remembers them even though they've been on two seasons)

I'd totally be down with adding the couples from season one if they're not in jail ... 

Edited by PamelaMaeSnap
  • LOL 6
  • Love 6
21 hours ago, eatsleep said:

Would that matter? Is it more or less the same? Just trying to understand the significance of saying partner over wife. Th PO is cheating also? Not sure what you mean LOL

I guess when I hear "partner of the PO" I was thinking of another Parole Officer, not a romantic female partner. If it was the wife of the PO officer, I find that super weird.  But a fellow Parole Officer, not as weird...I don't know how all this parole business works, but I am assuming the working parter of the PO would have some sort of involvement.

• Love 4
22 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

I don't watch that but while talking on tv can trigger an investigation, it's not proof in and of itself. Weren't the Giudice's convicted of financial crimes? In that case, an investigation would uncover bank records, records of financial transactions, tax documents, etc. If there was an investigation of Lizzie's drug use, there are no drugs left to be found. No evidence.

Yeah, definitely, an investigation would have to take place. The specific drugs she bought wouldn't be there but they could uncover a whole system in place for distributing...with names, times, places, etc. Was the name of the institution mentioned on the show?

20 hours ago, Birdee said:

I thought she meant partner as in they work together. Like a team of POs? Or one is a veteran and the other is training/tagging along for experience. I didn't get the impression she was implying a romantic relationship, rather that the woman was more understanding of her situation and convinced the man to tell everything that was going on. Plus, I doubt Sarah would use the term "partner" when she could use "girlfriend" or possibly "wifey."

That makes sense. OK.

Or "bae" or "boo." LOL

• Love 4

I believe Marcellino's book will be titled "Marcellino Mansplains Everything You Need to Know And If It Ain't Like I Say It's Wrong." Not a fan, but he may be the most adult individual on the show, other than Sarah's friend and the grief counselor. Certainly the most adult in an intimate "inmate" relationship.

I forsee in a couple years he'll be single dad, raising the new little offspring as Brittany re-enters her dating pool. I mean, gets locked up again. Even if she doesn't get locked up, I don't see her as a long termer with someone who's not going to give her an open relationship.

Something is seriously damaged about Clint. Not sure if it's the parents who keep him infantilized, but it seems to be more than that. The parents paying off his problems definitely aren't helping. 

• Love 12
On 3/1/2019 at 7:25 PM, Hannah94 said:

Clint is dumber than a sack of rocks. And why does he always have scrapes and cuts on his face and head? 

Clint always looks dirty.  It's like the pig pen effect, even when he appears to have just showered and put on his clothes he looks so unwashed.  And his nails are always dirty.  He looks more gross than anyone else on that show.

Except maybe scary skinny Tracie.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
On 3/4/2019 at 9:20 AM, Drogo said:

I think it was a grocery store in a small town.  Good money to be made in that racket.

Someone was making preparing the delicious looking meat for a sandwich and Clint asked mommy to prepare him a BBQ sandwich.  So whatever they are doing it has something to do with delicious sandwiches.

But they shouldn't have Clint working there, his fingernails are dirty and he always looks unwashed.

On 3/1/2019 at 7:32 PM, Reality police said:

As many times as these people throw their phones, I want the Verizon concession for the show!

IKR?!?!???? I get a thrill of fear when I accidentally drop my phone because I don't want to have a buy another one.  Phones are expensive and none of you have impressive careers, find something else to throw!

Also did not think it was cool that Scott was kicking a truck that wasn't his.  WTF?

• Love 1
On 3/29/2019 at 9:35 PM, RealReality10 said:

Someone was making preparing the delicious looking meat for a sandwich and Clint asked mommy to prepare him a BBQ sandwich.  So whatever they are doing it has something to do with delicious sandwiches.

I'm ashamed that I know this, but the own the Kendall's Kountry Meat Market http://www.kendallskountrymeats.com/. It look like little grocery store, an extensive-ish (for their town) meat counter and a restaurant. They apparently also cater.

• Love 2
(edited)
9 hours ago, Birdee said:

I'm ashamed that I know this, but the own the Kendall's Kountry Meat Market http://www.kendallskountrymeats.com/. It look like little grocery store, an extensive-ish (for their town) meat counter and a restaurant. They apparently also cater.

Umm there is no shame in knowing where to find delicious meat sandwiches.  

No shame at all.  Wear that knowledge with pride.

ETA: they make chili and homemade Honeybaked hams!?!?!!!!!

Edited by RealReality10
  • Love 2