Type keyword(s) to search

S23.E09: Week 9

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Ohwell said:

Dad's visit to Cassie reminded  me of when Becca's meathead ex- boyfriend came to visit her in whatever country that was to "win her back."

Totally staged by the show but trying to look like it was spontaneous. Taking a bathroom break before the fence jump. LOL

• Love 4

OMG I actually feel so badly for him. She wanted to goooooooooooo and he just won't let her. He guilted her about how he lost Becca. She's so standoffish with him and he's groveling. 

• Love 9

Isn't there suppose to be another FJ date after this one? Isn't there one more b-ette in Portugal? I think so but can't remember her name.

This is the talk they should have had in the FJ but Cassie got too upset about her dad not approving of Colt-ton that she can't proceed.

My quess: BIG DRAH-MAH. Then the fence jump. Then next week they get engaged.

Meanwhile, that third b-ette is waiting for her date. *tap tap tap*

1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

Well he just gave it all away saying he picked her, this is so awkward

Yes, AWK-ward!

1 minute ago, CindyBee said:

Just admit it Cassie, you want out now cause you see your chance at the Bachelorette slipping.  

Yeah, being F1 screwed her chance at real fame, being the b-ette. Col-ton saying he chooses her NOW just screwed that pooch.

• Love 3
Just now, Diana Berry said:

That was a creepy camera look.

she wants to go home to get ready to be the next Bachelorettr.

Yep, she so doesn’t care about him.  Hiding behind her hair, weird looks at the camera.  You’re no actress!

• LOL 5
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, saber5055 said:

This is the talk they should have had in the FJ but Cassie got too upset about her dad not approving of Colt-ton that she can't proceed.

1950s Barbie is still there. (Seriously, every time I see her face I think of the original barbie, in the striped bathing suit with that face that kind of indents in the middle. It's one of the Hannahs. Man is her date gonna suck.

• LOL 2
  • Love 9

Ok, this might actually be (one of) the Most Dramatic Episodes in Bachelor History! This is some damn good Wrong Reasons drama. Three girls left—one is trying to leave—and the lead’s just like, nope I’m choosing you when this is over! Show’s over. Cassie, you have one more date after this. Is it that big of a deal to go on a date to continue to date? He’s saying you don’t need to get engaged. 

• Love 12
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

Where do they go from here? He already picked her so the others can go home. You know Fleiss and Harrison were doing some major plotting after this development.

But they brought her dad over?  It makes no sense.

All this begging, just stop.  Look her in the eyes, she doesn’t feel the same way.

• Love 2
21 minutes ago, scenicbyway said:

She doesn’t seem to understand that she’s not required to marry him...

I think she knows that but she’s trying to tell him she’s just not that into him and he keeps talking about there not being a time limit while she’s trying anything for him to just tell her it’s ok for her to leave . I don’t think it’s that she just doesn’t want to marry him . She isn’t into him romantically . 

• Useful 2
  • Love 13

You can hear his shaking through his mic. That’s giving me anxiety! I know that fight or flight feeling and it sucks. This is more dramatic and real than Arie’s dumping of Becca. 

• Love 13
Just now, Jaclyn88 said:

I don’t think it’s that she just doesn’t want to marry him . She isn’t into him romantically . 

Well she should fucking say that, instead of all this "I don't know, I don't know" shit. I think she's attempting to audition for the B'ette gig, but I also think she overplayed her hand and isn't in the running after this shit. 

OMG, they are going to end this ep with him jumping over the fence and start the women tell all with him jumping onto the stage. I can just feel it. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 18

Must have been cold in Portugal when they filmed this. 

Cassie is just so fake...very bad actress. Are Cassie and Colton in cahoots? He does not seem all that broken up about her leaving.

• Love 5