Type keyword(s) to search

S23.E10: The Women Tell All

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, GracieK said:

Caelynn should not have injected her face full of filler before this tell all. It’s so obvious with the side by sides of her from the season and tonight. Her face is twice the size it normally is. Between the filler, the overdone eyebrows and the too light hair she looks even more plastic and rubbery than usual.

I still can’t get over the fact that she’s 23. That’s insane . I agree with you , stop injecting. It looks awful . 

• Love 9

What a waste of time.  I was literally cringing during the blathering cat fight.   Oh please STFU already!

Demi is pretty damaged.  She's perfect for Paradise.  Feel bad for her but maybe she can become BFF with Corinne.

Not sure why Nicole got a group session plus a segment on the couch.   She wasn't even interesting on the show.

• Love 14

The next time I see Demi will probably be on a wanted poster—telling Colton that her nemesis (sorry I don't know these names) had something to say to him and then cackling at the awkwardness she created, after moments before claiming in the hot seat that she was vulnerable. No sympathy here for a bully like that. Or sociopath.

• Useful 2
  • Love 14
(edited)

Aww man, I still love me some Hannah Beast. I thought she came off well, but then I've liked her goofy mug all season.

That ice cream plug was one of the most rando things ever... wth?

I loved the "I know you want an answer/explanation but I just don't have one for you. Sorry." approach he took with Caelynn. Your closure is that you get NO closure, deal with it... I was really shocked how cold he came accross there. Maybe it's just his Cassie scars showing.

And I think Demi is a terrrible person irl but damned entertaining on the show.

Edited by Wandering Snark
  • Love 16
3 hours ago, bosawks said:

I have to admit my favorite part of the WTA episode is sitting on my couch, eating popcorn and saying “Who the fuck is she” to my dog.

I'm literally cracking up at this image! 🤣 

richard gere popcorn GIF

• LOL 6
  • Love 6
(edited)
3 hours ago, bosawks said:

I have to admit my favorite part of the WTA episode is sitting on my couch, eating popcorn and saying “Who the fuck is she” to my dog.

I'm saying the same thing to my cat, but sipping a Black Russian.

Edited by walnutqueen
punctuation, bitch!
  • Love 8

I have said that I love Demi.  And I do.   But I love her on this show.    I couldn't stand to be around her IRL.  

I think they were told to work the ice cream into the show somehow, and the best they could come up with is to give Nicole a year's supply?    Because I didn't think she was that pivotal in the series, to warrant so much time devoted to her.   I don't think giving her a bunch of ice cream made a lot of sense , but I guess that was the best idea they had.  I would have sent them back to the drawing room.  

Maybe everyone gets ice cream because these women are screeching at each other and the audience has sympathetic scratchy throats?  

• Love 2

Onyeka and Nicole: Shut up, both of you. 

Demi and Courtney: Demi has zero fucks to give. You can't out-Demi Demi. Courtney looked so silly with the pacifier stunt. I thought Demi showed incredible restraint. If someone charged up to me and shoved something in my mouth she better be ready to fight back.

I believe Katie over Caelynn. Something about her just screams disingenuous. Her face was looks strange from Botox/fillers. 

Hannah B. looked beautiful and was incredibly charming. 

• Love 19
2 hours ago, EllenB said:

I think he lost some weight; he's less chipmunk-cheeked.

That must be it! I knew he looked different but could not put my finger on it. He's not my type but I did think he looked more attractive tonight.

• Love 7

His hair was red? I'd say it was time for an eye exam but my exam in December showed my vision actually a bit better. Hmmm

Like strawberry blond red? Certainly was not an Elyse red.

• Love 1
(edited)

What an unpleasant way to spend an evening. I feel like I got trapped in a sorority war.  All of you,  sit down and shut up!  Especially anyone in the back row (who are you and why are you here?) And Demi,   who really proved her immaturity witth that cricket impression. Looks like she headed to Paradise. Oh joy. 

So,  so over seeing Colton in the shower.  He does nothing for me.  Looks kinda... fat? 

Dare I hope that Cassie is off the show now? Such a boring girl. All she did was repeat what Colton said,  unless she was whining  "I don't know.... "

Edited by Andromeda
  • Love 9
10 hours ago, EllenB said:

I think Caelynn's most upset about seeing how greasy and shiny she looked when she got dumped.  Couldn't she have done an allover Kleenex blot when she spiffed up her lip gloss?

not everyone has a calculated "pouf her hair and look good for a break up" ala Cassie 🙂

• Love 4
7 hours ago, thejuicer said:

Onyeka and Nicole: Shut up, both of you. 

Demi and Courtney: Demi has zero fucks to give. You can't out-Demi Demi. Courtney looked so silly with the pacifier stunt. I thought Demi showed incredible restraint. If someone charged up to me and shoved something in my mouth she better be ready to fight back.

I believe Katie over Caelynn. Something about her just screams disingenuous. Her face was looks strange from Botox/fillers. 

Hannah B. looked beautiful and was incredibly charming. 

technically that was a physical attack on national tv no less and she could have (and still could) get in trouble for that---that was over the top and technically a physical attack. fell flat though and Demi got her back with the "crickets"lol.

• Love 8

Not a Demi fan. Not an Oenyka (sp... sorry) fan. Not a Courtney fan. I found them all classless. 

Team Katie. She had Caelyn's and Cassie's numbers. 

I'm just glad I finally know who Katie is!

Jane? Who was Jane and why were we listening to her? 

Honestly, they should only bring back the last 10 or so. No one cares about anyone else. There's always a Jane who wants airtime.

• Love 18
8 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

I'm sorry but ---

Hannah B. looked AMAZING.

AMAZING dress.  Perfect hair.  Perfect everything. I think she's so hot.

She is.  I think she is stunning.  I'd consider turning in my straight card for her.  She's pretty and quirky and I dig that.

I don't find Caelynn that pretty.  She reminds me of Jessa Duggar but with a short forehead and moon face.  

42 minutes ago, jackjill89 said:

Jane? Who was Jane and why were we listening to her? 

Honestly, I read about all of Colton's women on RS several times and STILL don't remember a Jane.  I was stumped when they showed her.  I thought they threw in a producer or something.  No clue.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
11 hours ago, nutty1 said:

I loved Ali’s Frank!!!!

Brooks and Des. That one got to me. 

Ditto!  Loved both those couples and felt a pang then and last night. 

• Love 4
16 minutes ago, Bucket said:

Ditto!  Loved both those couples and felt a pang then and last night. 

Didn't see Ali's season, but saw Desiree's season and I thought she  was the most genuine bachelorette out of all of them. I really felt for her when that happened with Brooks. Must have sucked for Chris when he watched that.

• Love 8
10 hours ago, nutty1 said:

I’m behind... so who do you all believe...Katie or Caitlyn?

Caelyn.  Of course these women often think of a bachette gig if they don't "win." There is nothing offensive about that at all.  Girlfriend bonding talk is all it was. 

• Love 9

this was 2 hours of truly painful viewing. I turned down the volume to numb the screeching and played Bejeweled so that my brain cells wouldn't die off. 

that's all I got lol

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
20 minutes ago, Jaclyn88 said:

Didn't see Ali's season, but saw Desiree's season and I thought she  was the most genuine bachelorette out of all of them. I really felt for her when that happened with Brooks. Must have sucked for Chris when he watched that.

They have said Chris never watched. Which was probably a wise choice. 

• Love 4
11 hours ago, nutty1 said:

Just starting. Brie is stunning. 

There was a Jane??

Every year there’s one gorgeous girl that stays a few weeks but never gets a 1:1 or screen time then leaves ignominiously. Brie was the cool chick who opened with a fake Australian accent. Never seemed involved with drama. Colton is an idiot. 

• Love 5

Katie for b'ette!!..which won't happen but I'm glad we got some elaboration/confirmation on the Caelyn and Cassie super-fakes allegations.

I liked how Hannah B came across...and didn't personally see her as auditioning...but if she thought it, I guess, so what? I'd take her over almost anyone else. I liked Elyse too but she's probably too "mature" for the producers, who seem to think we all want to watch neverending shitstorms of women debasing themselves in catfights over a guy. I admit it, the odd one I'll be interested in watching...but sometimes it gets to be too much.

Oneyka and Nicole- sigh. I pick Nicole's side even though she maybe slips in to the victim role a little too easily sometimes. I will mention though that the best laugh ever ..was earlier in the season when Sydney came in banging the pots and pans! Awesome! Omg is there a gif of that?!

The last 20 minutes of the show I had to replay, as they were the most interesting to me. And then, because I dvr everything...I had saved Colton's interview (unwatched up to that point because I committed to being unspoiled) with Jimmy Kimmel on January 14th. Has anyone seen that? His whole demeanour (and word choice) make a lot of sense to me now, given where we're at at this time with this show.

As other people have speculated...maybe they'll bring Cassie back in for the most dramatic and romantic "get back together" episode ...but if I had to guess I don't think they're together today. I could so easily be wrong...just a gut feeling right now.

Oh and you guys are right about the weight loss on Colton! Makes me wonder if it's stress or heartbreak related. I know I've dropped a few lbs after a breakup. I feel bad for him overall.

• Love 5

I can’t stand the new way of talking where the word and is used every fifth word. “I really care about him and I’m here for the right reasons and I’m heartbroken and...  Just begin a new sentence! Even Colton does this now.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, Pass the Tequila said:

Oh I should maybe clarify...

I don't watch Jimmy Kimmel's Bachelor "predictions" segment because I think his wife Molly follows Reality Steve. Just a hunch. 😎

She absolutely does!   "Guesses" F4 every time. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
16 minutes ago, Pass the Tequila said:

And then, because I dvr everything...I had saved Colton's interview (unwatched up to that point because I committed to being unspoiled) with Jimmy Kimmel on January 14th. Has anyone seen that? His whole demeanour (and word choice) make a lot of sense to me now, given where we're at at this time with this show.

What did he say/do? Now I’m curious. 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, JudyObscure said:

I can't stand Demi, but I flat out hate last night's audience for applauding, falling about laughing and cheering at every little lame, mean girl remark she made.

I was amazed.  It made me realize why various "celebrities" become and remain "stars."  The general public is just too damned general.  I can't wait to see how Chris Harrison continues to push the fabulous Demi on us.  I rarely watch any of his franchises anyway.

• Love 10
11 hours ago, HappyDancex2 said:

Demi is pretty damaged.  She's perfect for Paradise. 

Completely agree.  But here's the thing:  there's no self-awareness.  She complained in her talking head after she was booted that she just can't seem to sustain a relationship with anyone.  The only constant in all those relationships is her.  She's the problem.  She is a bit sociopathic, methinks, and I'm not sure the characteristics that led her mother to do what she did, ending up in the Federal prison system, is completely out of the question with Demi.  I'm not saying she'd do something like this for certain, but there are other negative tendencies that could be in her makeup that might make her a less than suitable candidate for a relationship.

She needs to get her head together and figure out what her part is in all of this.

• Love 8
53 minutes ago, TiredMe said:

this was 2 hours of truly painful viewing. I turned down the volume to numb the screeching and played Bejeweled so that my brain cells wouldn't die off. 

that's all I got lol

Closed captioning and the mute button are our friends......   LOL!!!

• Love 4
31 minutes ago, Bucket said:
33 minutes ago, Pass the Tequila said:

Oh I should maybe clarify...

I don't watch Jimmy Kimmel's Bachelor "predictions" segment because I think his wife Molly follows Reality Steve. Just a hunch. 😎

She absolutely does!   "Guesses" F4 every time. 

I don't follow/watch "The Bachelor," enough--I've been more interested this season, but I do always check with Reality Steve as soon as the women's photos are posted.  Molly and I "guess" the same almost every time.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1