Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E09 Tiffany's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Barb23 said:

Oh great, she's getting on the plane already having to pee. Not a good sign.

Did you catch the look on her face when she realized she had wet herself? She looked like a three year that you're trying to toilet train with that stupid grin.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

How y’all doin? This is Miracle Maxie but somehow that account has disappeared. And my phone has died and my tv froze and Mercury hasn’t even gone retrograde yet!

I’m hoping to catch up on this episode; train wreck prospects look good!

• LOL 8
  • Love 7

It’s really hard to keep up with all this fantastic Snark and the show at the same time. So I’m falling behind...

She’s in the grocery store barely was able to make it from the store to the car and somebody berates her for lumbering across the pavement. And she tells “babe “ — I need some of those cookies. (While she sitting in the passenger seat.)

Why the fuck does he not say-no!!! You need zero cookies right now  and I’m not giving them to you.

• Love 14

Last time I got called for jury duty I got put on standby and then I got cancelled by a blizzard (that actually didn't turn out to be a blizzard, just a lot of sleet and wind but they closed the courthouse). After the storm they apparently just skipped over my whole group and started with the next one. Before that I got called twice by the county I had just recently moved out of. The only time I actually had to go I didn't get put on a jury and only had to go the one day.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Hellga said:

So if it is not the first time it has happened - why is she not wearing a pad?  I doubt they make diapers in her size but surely there are absorbent pads that would help?

Sadly, they do.  Mostly for men with prostate issues. She is beyond disgusting.

• Love 4

I could have lived without the 'I went had to go in my pants" portion.    I love the camera crew, you can tell that they can't stand some poundticipants, when the person is saying 'everyone is gawking at me' and all you see are the backs of people.     She can't fit in the open sliding door of a full sized minivan?      Another person who wants the drive-thru in the taxi on the way to the hotel.     I can't tell what the fast food place is.     

Dr. Now is going to hate her, and her excuses.     When you were 100 lbs at age five, and 300 by 12, it's not daddy's fault. 

• Love 11

So, she stuffs her face with a big fat burger (and probably fries) just after boarding the plane, and four hours later on arrival in Houston she is "starving." 

Oh Lord this one is quite the case.

• Love 6
9 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

She would rather pee her pants than forego ONE burger. 

Ooh, ooh, the "squeezing into the car" scene! yay! Is there an "ow my leg!" in the offing? 

She could be BFF with WWT who pees in hot tubs and makes her friends join her in the tub!

Edited by fonfereksglen
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

She would rather pee her pants than forego ONE burger. 

Ooh, ooh, the "squeezing into the car" scene! yay! Is there an "ow my leg!" in the offing? 

It's been awhile, we need one badly.  😂🤣🤣

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Jeeves said:

So, she stuffs her face with a big fat burger (and probably fries) just after boarding the plane, and four hours later on arrival in Houston she is "starving." 

Oh Lord this one is quite the case.

She ate all that and never drank anything. Blargh! 

• Love 4

What up, Pounders?!  I'll probably be in and out tonight.  I missed most of the beginning and came in right when she was peeing herself.  Good times.  

Oh, and my eating habit was homemade chicken tortellini soup.  Will probably wash it down with some cheap wine later.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5