Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E09 Tiffany's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, Armchair Critic said:

I'm surprised the boyfriend doesn't stick his thing in her mouth since the only thing she can do is eat.

giphy.gif

I kinda actually appreciate they're showing the typical intake of food on this episode. Last week was Maja who claimed she "didn't snack" and didn't eat a lot and yet, somehow managed to weigh 700 pounds. At least here we can see what kind of dietary intake it takes to get to that weight.

1 minute ago, poeticlicensed said:

Wait. They have a trunk full of food and go into a drive thru?

I have to admit, I've done that. Too tired after putting away groceries to make anything.   Yes...it's lazy I know...guess that's why I need to lose 35 lbs

• Love 15

This is where I lose all sympathy. She knows that she's eating enough for a family of six each time she settles in at the trough, but she does nothing to try to curb her inclination to eat. It's just pathetic.

Dr. Now is going to just love this one.

• Love 11
9 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

Her parents separated. WHEN SHE WAS 19! OMG I can't with this.

My parents separated for a few weeks when I was 13. The first night my mom stayed at her sister's I threw up and my dad wasn't much comfort. Then he moved out for a bit. Then they worked it out and that was 30 years ago.

I didn't gain 50 pounds while he was gone.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8

And here I’ve been feeling really guilty that I ate an entire candy bar today. 

Just now, Hana Chan said:

This is where I lose all sympathy. She knows that she's eating enough for a family of six each time she settles in at the trough, but she does nothing to try to curb her inclination to eat. It's just pathetic.

Dr. Now is going to just love this one.

I think she’s the one crying in his office as he lays down a few facts!  

• Love 3
Just now, LizzyB said:
1 minute ago, cmpbl said:

Y'all I got called for jury duty starting April 1st.😯

Fun! (I'm not being sarcastic!)

I've served on two juries. It's really interesting!

Just now, cmpbl said:

Y'all I got called for jury duty starting April 1st.😯

Good luck with that.  I was lucky, I was done in two hours when they decided to settle, that freed me from jury duty for 5 years.

I am a little miffed I will miss next week's episode because I am flying to Atlanta... my flight lands at 8pm assuming it is on time. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, umgoblue said:

So I am watching on Roku and they cut the parking lot scene...I am reading comments like, what the heck is everyone talking about...now I am pissed!!!

It looks like they cut the pizza scene watching it on tlcs site.