Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E09 Tiffany's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Wanda said:

Not buying the dad story since she’s using it as an excuse for gaining weight. She was already heavy. Sounds like hindsight.

I am with you!  When you are hundreds of pounds already, anything else is just continuing down the same slippery slope.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

"Hey, Aaron. Haven't seen you in awhile. How's your life going?"

"It's awesome. I have a 650-lb girlfriend, I work two jobs to support her eating habits, and I wipe her ass every morning. What's new with you?"

"..."

Just now, Snarkastikate said:

Chubby Chasers is s thing, but honestly what's up with guys who want to be with bedbound or practically bedbound chicks?  Seriously.....

Easy to cheat on, easy to guilt, easy to verbally abuse if that’s their thing.....

• Love 5
1 minute ago, CircusPeanuts said:

OMG! That cat gave some serious side eye while she was eating that drumstick on her bed!! “Gurrrrrl! Put down that food!!”

9518B37B-01BF-47ED-88BE-2C2519475642.jpeg

No....... the cat is watching to jump quick if she starts to fall towards him!

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Hana Chan said:

Sure... send the obese girl to culinary school. That'll end well.

You know, I didn't want to think bad thoughts...but...

I was messing w/the thermostat - what was the deal with her father? Was he morbidly obese?  What ruined their relationship?

• Love 1

Ooooh! Grocery store trip! Haven't seen one of these in a while. 

Oh, and ice cream aisle, or as Tiffany would call it, "breakfast food" aisle.

Just now, CircusPeanuts said:

Please don’t tell me that she’ll keep it this color for the whole episode. I don’t think I can handle that. 

If she is able to improve her weight, I think she will change her hair color.  If she fails, she will probably keep it the same.

I wonder if she is trying to imitate Lady Gaga with that...