Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E09: Tiffany's Story

• Start Topic

Ha ha, on that idiot in the parking lot (surely a set-up; no one in their right mind would do that with someone FILMING it).

I should warn TLC not to set that scheme up in S. Florida. Because unlike in civil places, we tend to answer back, and with some rather rude words. 

I'm an ex-Floridian now, but still haven't forgotten what people were like down there. In N.C., they actually have *manners.*

Unlike about 98% of those on the show.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, Taleeya said:

1 - I doubt this was an actual incident. Must've been a TLC set up.

I totally believe this happened.  They aren't in the habit of setting this kind of stuff up. If so, this would be a first.  Either way,. how embarrassing for that greasyhaired woman to be seen as such an asshole on a TV program.

• Love 2

Not too impressed with her. She never came off as motivated to me, although I wished we would have had more scenes with her personal trainer. Yowza! Plus, how come these people with dogs, who are supposed to get more exercise don't just throw a leash on poor Rover and take him out. Both benefit!

• Love 1
11 hours ago, mmecorday said:

The Supersize version was even more boring than the original episode. Thank God we got the bonus scene of her boyfriend picking his ear and the two of them eating grilled kabob.

And Halloween is her favorite holiday and she loves fall. I only watched a few minutes after those incredible nuggets.

Edited by fonfereksglen
  • LOL 3

So I’m familiar with Marysville WA and can pretty much pinpoint where she was living before the move to Houston. I cannot identify the supermarket where she was shown shopping early in the show and it’s driving me crazy. My quest continues because I want to know if shenanigans were involved. Was she shipped out of town to film that or what?

I’m sort of relieved to see that others felt the parking lot bitch looked unfortunate. I didn’t want to say, but I thought she looked and acted like she could one of the homeless/addicted community that can be seen around the streets there sometimes. Like she was drunk or high and wanting to pick a fight. 

Edited by Tabbygirl521
  • Love 5

How low is Aaron’s self esteem that he has this walrus as a girlfriend? Online dating would provide many better choices. Tiffany is another one from a family where everyone is morbidly obese, and she’s just the super morbidly obese one.

• Love 2

I second the dismay expressed by others at Tiffany's calling herself disabled. She did that to herself, and she can change it if she wants to. I would give anything for my back to be the way it was but it was injured pretty badly by a nurse. I cannot change or reverse those injuries and they were not my choice or due to my choices to begin with. It is infuriating to hear someone like Tiffany whine that she's disabled when it was all in her control.

• Love 3

Maybe I've watched, so far, a selection of particularly egregious poundticipants (wait--is it "poundtestants"?), but I found Tiffany to be pretty decent and non-hateworthy. Sure, she was a dingbat in certain ways, but she seemed to have a good future-thinking attitude.

At least she made arrangements for help at the airport, unlike Maja ("ZOMFG SO MUCH WALKING HUFF HUFF THE MEAN PEOPLE LIIIIIIED TO ME"). I thought she was polite to the attendants. She did have the famous bathroom "gotta change my panties" accident, but she seemed mostly embarrassed about it. 

A little passive and dim, but seemed like a nice enough person to me. 

• Love 2