Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E09: One Month Down, Forever To Go

• Start Topic

The couples stagger to their one-month anniversaries.. for one... possibly two of the couples, the time is zooming by as they cruise happily on the road to love...for others, time is moving at a sloth's pace and the collisions with major roadblocks in their marriages leaves wreckage....

Edited by humbleopinion
  • Love 2

The programming schedule...consult your local listing or risk missing out the most anticipated Unfiltered of this season....

8-830pm Love Unlocked: 30 minute rehash of last week's episode

830-9pm NEW Unfiltered: No One Is a Villain

Panel JamieO, Puke, Kristine and DR. BLONDIE...

Finally, Jessica gets to have her shot at Puke...

Kate's biggest supporter and Unfiltered buddy, Kristine gets her shot at her friend's tormentor/husband...

Is it a Pile On?  Yes...we hope so....

9-10pm NEW One Month Down, Forever To Go.

Know the first part of the title refers to the length of the marriages but the last part has to be a sympathetic message to the viewers still hanging in faithfully with this dismal season....

10-11pm Another over wrought wedding...live!

11-1111pm (so many ones) NEW First Look:D Day Comes Early

Get ready for a major tease...big cliff hanger...seriously...we have been more than patient anticipating for this to happen...but... you... will... have... to... wait... another... 7... days...for it to  actually happen...or can a certain person rally and it not happen?

Or is it a switcheroo and another couple throws in the (dish) towel...

Edited by humbleopinion
  • Love 2

Oh look fake tears from Luke on Unfiltered and it looks like Dr. Jessica is going to give him a pass on his behavior. And several of his condescending smiles. And now he needs a break. 

Kristine doesn't seem to be buying it. 

Edited by aphroditewitch
  • Love 15
1 minute ago, gonecrackers said:

Luke is on the hot spot & like any bully, cannot handle it, so he's running.

I need Dr Pepper staring him down and forcing him to answer the tough questions.  Jessica is acting as though he’s the victim in all of this.

• Love 12
1 minute ago, CSunshine76 said:

I need Dr Pepper staring him down and forcing him to answer the tough questions.  Jessica is acting as though he’s the victim in all of this.

Not surprising. Dr. Jessica during her time on the show has displayed internalized misogyny multiple times. 

• Love 5

.. Jamie weekly update, unfiltered.  

I think I like Jamie.  She put Puke on the hot seat, but good.  The creep was stammering and stuttering.  He didn’t know how to answer Jamie’s questions she was throwing at him.  He had to take a break, the little pussy.  Plus, he told his Mother everything that was going on.  He is bad news.  Jamie, I like you.🤗. Go get him !

• LOL 3
  • Love 13

O.k., Jamie didn’t press too much anymore with a Puke.  Maybe a Blondie told her to lay off.  They never got to the truth as they didn’t want to distress little Puke anymore.Poor thing.  But stressing Kate was o.k.?

• Love 3
Just now, Soup333 said:

This is sad to watch. 

It really is. Kate has no poker face. I wonder what the other couples were thinking seeing her so sad. I truly hope she gets to dump his sorry ass first.

• Love 15
46 minutes ago, aphroditewitch said:

Oh look fake tears from Luke on Unfiltered and it looks like Dr. Jessica is going to give him a pass on his behavior. And several of his condescending smiles. And now he needs a break. 

Puke does not get to cry! He is trying every trick in his small bag of tricks to avoid having to explain himself. Maybe if I cry she will leave me alone. Oh, that didn't work. Maybe if I have to take a break she will forget what she was asking me. Good for Jamie for trying to pick up that line of questioning. And Kristine was looking at him like he was the weasel bully that he is. 

And if Dr Blondie had any sense she would pick up where Dr Pepper left him last time they talked. 

He is just so icky. 

• Love 15
49 minutes ago, aphroditewitch said:

Oh look fake tears form Luke on Unfiltered and it looks like Dr. Jessica is going to give him a pass on his behavior. And several of his condescending smiles. And now he needs a break. 

I wouldn’t have Blondie if it was for free.  She’s feeling sorry for Luke?  Is she kidding?  The guy couldn’t even give an explanation for what he said to Kate.  He hasn’t a leg to stand on.  Kate is no better for taking this crap even if by contract she has to be with him.  Take some B-12 shots, you need to wake up and smell the coffee already, Kate.  Enough is enough. Ignore him until decision day and have some respect for yourself.

• Love 9

Puke gets up early on their 1 month anniversary to hang out with his friends? WTF? Kate is devastated b/c she has feelings for him and wanted to spend time with him. Idk HOW she can have ANY feelings for him after all he has said and done to her.

• Love 19
1 minute ago, linleyphd said:

I just don't think Will is into Jasmine.

I was thinking that too but tonight I thought I saw him act a bit warmer toward her. I know he is an introvert so I wonder if he is very uncomfortable around the cameras. He just has such a poker face.

Oh and now Jasmine thinks she is a great wife? She thinks he is a 5. Lol. I just can't get a good read on them.

• Love 7
13 minutes ago, Soup333 said:

My anal self did the math and Will is right. 

7/10 = .7

6.8/9 = .7555

Jasmine is crazy. Will should dump her ass.

But Jasmine was just being humble - she's actually a 9.5 🤣

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

Random thoughts:

• The "experts" constantly emphasize that this is a "real" marriage! If it doesn't work out you have to get a DIVORCE! Do everything you can to make it work! Yet they still call it "the experiment"...
  • It is downright cruel at this point for the "experts" to encourage Kate to stay with the emotionally abusive Luke.
  • Luke is quite possibly the most manipulative person I've seen on the show thus far. Dr. Pepper called it. Evidence from "Unfiltered" where he left the room pretending to cry (or actually crying as your typical sociopath because it was hurting him, not because he hurt someone else). 
  • If I hear one more person say "like" I might lose it. 
  • LOL 1
  • Love 19

It’s painful to watch Kate and Luke. It’s sad that she has such low self esteem that she can’t see he doesn’t like her and he’s verbally abusive.  I would love to see her bitch slap that smug look off his face when he’s trying to convince her she has a drinking problem (which I doubt she has). 

Jasmine and Will aren’t going to make it either. I have a feeling if she gets fed up with him she’ll won’t be a wimp about it. 

• Love 10
1 hour ago, ECM1231 said:

Wasn't the experiment always 8 weeks? They are 1 month in and the experts are saying they have 3 weeks left. 😕

Because two couples are just horrendous.  They are impossible to watch.  It’s torture for the viewers.

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, endure said:

OMG Luke says Kate has a bad attitude about their marriage.

And that her attitude is unproductive. Repulsed and dead inside must be an endearment to this jerk. 

Luke is so full of shit I can’t stand it. Of course he had to take a break because the conversation was upsetting to him. That gets him off the hot seat and shifts sympathy to his feelings instead of his actions. Then he had no idea why Kate rated herself so low and then said her attitude about their marriage was unproductive after he completely ignored their anniversary. Seriously, fuck that guy. 

I pity Kate for her feelings of attachment to this lowly shithead. She needs therapy. 

• Love 19
1 hour ago, linleyphd said:

I just don't think Will is into Jasmine.

I don’t think Jasmine has the personality a guy likes. She walks around criticizing things, like where he grew up, all money goes to her, thinks she is better than him.  It seems they are in competition.  No sex after a month.  I don’t think it’s there for them.

• Love 18