Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E16: Old Flames, New Sparks

WendyCR72
  • Start Topic

15 minutes ago, LittleIggy said:

Who was that woman with the dog that Will ran into?

She's an FBI agent who was part of the investigation that Will screwed up.

Edited by preeya
  • Love 6
6 hours ago, cameron said:

Seriously, who goes out after having  kidney transplant one week before.

Not that 11-year-old apparently. Those parents sucked. They really were using that second kid as a spare parts generator - I hope they still know what to do with him after #1 Son dies. Maybe they can use the rest of his spare parts as theirs wear out with age.

Thank god everyone is moving on from their terrible personal life drama. Let's just hope it sticks. Natalie still has a child of her own, right? Must be nice to just leave him(?) wherever to go mack on a new guy under the guise of "helping out the new dad". So professional!

• Love 13
10 minutes ago, CoyoteBlue said:

Not that 11-year-old apparently. Those parents sucked. They really were using that second kid as a spare parts generator - I hope they still know what to do with him after #1 Son dies. Maybe they can use the rest of his spare parts as theirs wear out with age.

That spare parts generator brother story was grotesque, reminiscent even of the story of Frankenstein and his creation. But really, what are the rules here? The parents can't force their child to give up his tissue for his brother's sake when doing so is clearly harmful to and risky for him, can they?

They just continue to make the Connor-Ava story more tiresome and unbelievable. Once again where was Dr. Latham when we needed him? I wish Ato Essendoh had more time to give to this show. And a groan to the idea of Ethan slipping back towards April again. Has she so quickly gotten over her fury at him for suspecting her of murder?

• Love 10
43 minutes ago, watcher1006 said:

But really, what are the rules here? The parents can't force their child to give up his tissue for his brother's sake when doing so is clearly harmful to and risky for him, can they?

They can't force him, but it's really hard to resist the World's Worst Guilt Trip from your parents. Even when the mere idea sends him into a panic attack, they still coerce him into it and the hospital has to take his word for it (although you'd think the testimony of the docs re: the panic attack would be enough to at least get a hold and a psych eval). His reaction to an anesthesia is an issue, but one a hospital should be able to manage if surgery is necessary by using a different one.

• Love 5

Sorry.. just off principle  ive never cared about Natalie...  And now she's hanging around the forever creepy Ezra fritz... Ian harding was creepy and smug on pretty little liars and I don't think I'll ever see him as something different..

• Love 6
6 hours ago, watcher1006 said:

They just continue to make the Connor-Ava story more tiresome and unbelievable. Once again where was Dr. Latham when we needed him? I wish Ato Essendoh had more time to give to this show. And a groan to the idea of Ethan slipping back towards April again. Has she so quickly gotten over her fury at him for suspecting her of murder?

THIS ↑↑

Connor is an idiot, Ava is an idiot, Choi is an idiot, Will is an idiot, Manning is an idiot.  All idiots and they keep focusing and re-hashing the same shit over and over. They need to introduce some new recurring characters or bring back those that offered some relief from these bumbling idiots.

• Love 15

Since I was expecting Choi and April to get back together, surprisingly I don't have a problem with it.  I still think he's an idiot but if that's who he really wants to be with......

I'm expecting the other shoe to drop with Natalie and widower guy, I can't put my finger on why though.  I have more hope for Will and the FBI woman.

Bring back Dr. Latham and April's brother!   

• Love 8

Disliked Choi looking so adoringly at April as they both tried to relieve Gavin's panic attack.  Poor kid torn between his parents' wishes/wants, save his brother or deal with his own anxiety.   Could certainly empathize with Thomas's predicament and as a parent, how heartbreaking/heartwrenching that decision is.     But back to Choi, April had no business  asking him to go the the club   Even before he told her he was meeting Vicky's parents, why didn't April amend her invitation and invite both once he said he had plans with Vicky  (we know why).  So, I hated that Choi broke up with Vicky (imo, he just looked pathetic and whipped--not devastated or sad) to be with the insidious--yet trying to have an innocuous demeanor--April.  April has now gone from obnoxious, demanding and judgmental to compassion, caring and giving.   Choi has lost a good woman in Vicky and has settled for much less. For me, what a stupid, foolish and huge mistake but that seems to be the direction the writers want *sigh*.

Rhekker - Bekker was 100% wrong to insinuate herself into the surgery--not to mention unprofessional to bring up Robyn--and Goodwin was wrong to allow her to proceed with the surgery.  Rhodes seemed damned if he damned/damned if he didn't and honestly I was worried about the outcome especially with Bekker in the OR with him (which I didn't care for).  And yeah, where is Dr. Latham; thought HE was THE BEST heart surgeon??  Why are the writers trying so d@mn hard hard to force this relationship and redeem Bekker instead of ending the relationship (this is as as bad as Choi/April). But I was happy to see that Conner hung tough and didn't take any of Bekker's sh!t--regardless of whatever her intentions/motives may be.  Wish Robyn would return permanently but that won't happen.

Manstead - Of course, Halstead could relate to psycho woman and was glad he finally realized what he needed to do about Natalie--let her go and move on.  But really, he doesn't need to be with the FBI agent, imo.  It was just a matter of time before Manning and Phillip would start a relationship.  At least there seems to be some chemistry there--and of course, the shared bond of losing someone you love and being a single parent.   I don't know this actor from any other shows, but I'll take Phillip at face value, for the moment.  But you know the old adage "if it seems to good to be true..."

I noticed there's a rerun for next week; does anyone know when the season finale is?   Since this show has been renewed for S5, it appears I'll have to suffer through these insufferable, lame plot twists--relationship wise-- until they get a green light for a S6, if there is one.

Edited by cathmed
  • Love 6

The parents of the two boys...wow...that little boy they had for spare parts will need therapy for the rest of his life and will probably still be messed up forever and ever.  Seems like child abuse to me.

I did not see what happened with the woman frozen in the snow.  Last I saw, she couldn't feel her hand and Halstead took off the bandages and said the tissue was dead.  Did we see her again after that?  What happened with her hand?

Natalie, stop taking advantage of a widower on the rebound.  Doesn't he have a funeral to plan?

• Love 7

It's too bad Dr. Charles was tied up because he would have been useful in either of the other two cases in this episode. He's the resident ethics guy, so he could have weighed in on the leukemia patient with the spare parts brother (plus he's good with kids). And as a psychologist, he might have been able to help the woman who passed out frozen outside her ex's house.

I actually liked Ethan and April as a couple together, but then again I also liked him with Vicky back in the day.

The relationships and soap opera storylines in this show have always been stupid. I still liked the show in previous seasons because they concentrated on the medicine and presented interesting cases (although I can't say how accurate any of them were). None of that is happening here, though. All of the cases were medically run-of-the-mill. There's nothing to hold my interest here.

1 hour ago, cathmed said:

But back to Choi, April had no business  asking him to go the the club   Even before he told her he was meeting Vicky's parents, why didn't April amend her invitation and invite both once he said he had plans with Vicky  (we know why).  So, I hated that Choi broke up with Vicky (imo, he just looked pathetic and whipped--not devastated or sad) to be with the insidious--yet trying to have an innocuous demeanor--April.  For me, what a stupid, foolish and huge mistake but that seems to be the direction the writers want *sigh*.

And yeah, where is Dr. Latham; thought HE was THE BEST heart surgeon??  Why are the writers trying so d@mn hard hard to force this relationship and redeem Bekker instead of ending the relationship (this is as as bad as Choi/April).

15 minutes ago, Driad said:

The best line was Goodwin telling Rhodes and Bekker that she is tired of their soap opera.

Dr. Latham is head of the department and should have an important, if not deciding, voice in a dispute between the two surgeons. In no way is the department Bekker's "floor" as she claimed, unless there've been reorganizations and/or promotions that haven't been mentioned. Instead the argument spilled into Sharon Goodwin's office. We were missing a step in the chain of authority.

If Choi had some nagging doubts before April's invitation, couldn't he have told Vicky beforehand that he wasn't ready to take the step of meeting her parents? Seems more realistic. If he had his reversal solely due to the invitation then he seems to be quite the flake. Either way he seems to have unnecessarily burned bridges with Vicky. I wonder what kind of excuses she will make for him to her parents.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Ohwell said:

I'm expecting the other shoe to drop with Natalie and widower guy, I can't put my finger on why though.  I have more hope for Will and the FBI woman.

For me, it's way too soon. I feel like he should still be in mourning about his wife so like you, that's a reason I'm expecting a twist that will likely be unpleasant for Natalie.

Was Ava hoping that Caroline would die on Connor's table? Like whatever happened, there was all kinds of manipulative behavior but I couldn't suss out her goal with that second opinion drama, which was either an issue with the writing or NK's acting choices. I think Ava knew Connor wouldn't let her do the surgery once he found out.  She didn't like Connor & Robin hugging, that's for sure, and Ava seemed invested when Robin & Connor were arguing about him not doing the surgery in front of her. That on top of Ava trying to snark at Connor in the beginning of the ep about him having to be happy that Robin is back then throwing at him that she's still taking anti-virals when he commented about them remaining professional and now I'm waiting for her to pull some more shady stuff. I think even if Robin hadn't returned, Connor wasn't interested in getting back with Ava cause he felt he couldn't trust her. (I still am not sure how he got with her in the first place other than heartbreak over Robin being sick & then leaving)

I liked all the Charles family scenes plus the moments with Sharon. It's so good to have Robin back. I hope Chicago Med keeps Mekia Cox around for S5.

I am one of the few that still likes Chexton but grew weary of their writing. I am fine with April & Ethan getting back together sometime soon. I just need the writers to do much better than recycling that every case they work together they have diametrically opposing opinions which they argue about the entire ep shtick. I was glad that Ethan realized he wasn't being fair to Vicky in all this messiness. Chexton's case reminded me of the movie, "My Sister's Keeper." 

Will & Natalie needed to move on, at least for now and for a long while. They'd grown stale IMO. Having a dog is good for Will. 

• Love 6
13 minutes ago, Chick2Chic said:

I am fine with April & Ethan getting back together sometime soon. I just need the writers to do much better than recycling that every case they work together they have diametrically opposing opinions which they argue about the entire ep shtick. I was glad that Ethan realized he wasn't being fair to Vicky in all this messiness.

Yes to this.  The main reason I was tired of Choi and April was their constant bickering, and April's sidelong, judgmental glances.  Now that they've gotten back together I hope the writers stop with this nonsense.  I'm also glad that Choi set Vicki free so that she can get on with her life.  Hopefully, this is the end of the triangle.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, watcher1006 said:

Dr. Latham is head of the department and should have an important, if not deciding, voice in a dispute between the two surgeons. In no way is the department Bekker's "floor" as she claimed, unless there've been reorganizations and/or promotions that haven't been mentioned. Instead the argument spilled into Sharon Goodwin's office. We were missing a step in the chain of authority.

If Choi had some nagging doubts before April's invitation, couldn't he have told Vicky beforehand that he wasn't ready to take the step of meeting her parents? Seems more realistic. If he had his reversal solely due to the invitation then he seems to be quite the flake. Either way he seems to have unnecessarily burned bridges with Vicky. I wonder what kind of excuses she will make for him to her parents.

Agreed totally that Dr. Latham should have decided on this "dispute" not Goodwin.   But I presume they want this "tension" to continue to brew between Rhekker.   Sorry, but for me,, it's just tedious, repetitive and wearisome.   It needs to end now.

I also agree it was cowardly and unconvincing of Choi's reason to end it with Vicky.   As far as Vicky/parents, sadly, this is probably the last we''ll see of her (and yes, he certainly could/should have said something to Vicky sooner).    So if Choi wants to settle with April, he's made a bad choice, imo.

• Love 4

Maybe something stirred inside Ethan when he was working with April and the kid.. And all the things that he thought were an important enough reason to end it kinda seemed small... Obviously there was some denial on both their parts And it sucks for Vicki right this second.. Tho maybe in the long run this was the right move.. Meeting the parents is generally a major move and if there is still some trepidation you may wanna pump the brakes... Plus now she knows the deal.. If she wants to fight for Ethan she can try.. Least all the cards are on the table... As I posted earlier The man forever known as Ezra Fritz is still a creep.. Natalie is being her usual poor decision making self... So whatever I fast forward those scenes... 

3 hours ago, izabella said:

I did not see what happened with the woman frozen in the snow.  Last I saw, she couldn't feel her hand and Halstead took off the bandages and said the tissue was dead.  Did we see her again after that?  What happened with her hand?

She didn't speak again but at the end Choi said (while the camera showed her in the bed) that she was likely to lose all five fingers of her left hand. I suppose that symbolically it represented the reality that her marriage was over and that the recovery of her wedding ring was meaningless.

• Love 3

Has Noah (April’s brother) left the show? I haven’t seen him in awhile, and I’ve noticed a different young doctor recurring in the ED now.

I didn’t catch his name, but he’s the tall young black doctor mostly shadowing Choi.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, TVForever said:

Has Noah (April’s brother) left the show? I haven’t seen him in awhile, and I’ve noticed a different young doctor recurring in the ED now.

I didn’t catch his name, but he’s the tall young black doctor mostly shadowing Choi.

Dr. Terry McNeal

• Love 3
16 minutes ago, Ohwell said:

Dr. Terry McNeal

Guess its a walking dead type of situation.. Traded Noah for Terry maybe... Smh I liked Noah.. Maybe more accurately I didn't hate Noah as it seemed some of fandom onbothwr sites did.. But the show never seemed to know what it wanted to do with h and maybe the actor got fed up... But I hope he pops back up.. Any person who can actively take time away from whatever stupid thing the show wants to make Natalie do.. I'm with it... Does it help that it's a young brotha... Sure... But if they wanna do something with the young blonde nurse we can do that too.. Maybe.. Just Maybe we can find a DR.  Latham scene

• Love 2

Well, it wasn’t that long ago that Choi was a gangster on Chicago PD, last saying to Voight “I was gonna bring you his head,” so people do move in and out of these shows.

• Love 4
13 hours ago, watcher1006 said:

Rhodes and Bekker were both competing for a fellowship.  Bekker's only been there for three seasons so either she's still a fellow or she graduated and we weren't told. Either way, Latham was brought in to replace Downey so there is no way Bekker has seniority on the surgical floor.

11 hours ago, cathmed said:

I also agree it was cowardly and unconvincing of Choi's reason to end it with Vicky.   As far as Vicky/parents, sadly, this is probably the last we''ll see of her (and yes, he certainly could/should have said something to Vicky sooner).    So if Choi wants to settle with April, he's made a bad choice, imo.

I didn't mind April in the first season but the way she treated her fiance and her "I'm as good as a doctor" attitude since, I think of her as an awful partner, both work-wise and romantically. Seeing Choi go back to her, when she won't listen to his side of things and passes judgement on his medical decisions all the time, it's like seeing someone go into a relationship where they are going to be abused but there is nothing I can do to stop it.

Please stay, Mekia Cox. I'd like just one relationship on this show that I can root for.

• Love 3

The writing on this show is so awful.   The guy who is so enamored with Natalie has a child that is what about 3 months old?  So it is 3 months or so since his wife died and he is asking how long a person should wear their wedding ring?  I don't know why they waited this long because they were making google eyes at each other when his wife was still alive.  This is just so distasteful and unprofessional.  I guess they ran out of people at the hospital to switch partners with.  Do they have a limited budget and have to keep the same rotation of players in the picture all the time even if it makes no sense.  I am so sick of Ethan and  April.  I used to like him but that has changed.  All you ever see is the intense acting where they show all these characters looking longingly at each other over the patients' heads.  I sure wouldn't want to be caught dead in that hospital.  On the other hand, that is probably how I would end up.  The Bekker character is also so annoying.   The stories are out of grade school.  How can a show like this keep getting renewed when there are others that don't seem to stand a chance even though they are really interesting and well-written and acted.

• Love 9
(edited)

I would be surprised if, in real life, these folks would be allowed to work together, especially when there is a junior/senior relationship such as attending/resident or MD/nurse.  Mixing personal and professional relationships creates all sorts of issues which is why most workplaces don't allow it.  It is one thing to work in the same hospital (allowed) but not in the same dept.  But this is TV land where reality is left at the door.

Speaking of which . . . Is there ANYONE on this show who has a normal marital relationship?  Husband/wife (or same sex couple) who are happily married maybe with a kid or two?  ANYONE????  I understand the need for drama, but there can be lots of drama with a working couple trying to juggle a couple of kids . . . It would certainly be a nice break from what we have here where NO ONE has a steady, loving relationship.  It might also provide a nice juxtaposition.

Of course, this show isn't alone in that dept.  I don't watch a lot of TV dramas but in every one I can think of (again, I watch very few), all of the main characters are single. If they were married at the outset, they either split/divorce or the spouse eventually dies/is killed.  It's really sad.

All you ever see is the intense acting where they show all these characters looking longingly at each other over the patients' heads.  I sure wouldn't want to be caught dead in that hospital.  On the other hand, that is probably how I would end up.   

LOL at this!  Literally.

Edited by dogdays2
  • Love 8
On 2/28/2019 at 9:35 AM, Ohwell said:

Since I was expecting Choi and April to get back together, surprisingly I don't have a problem with it.  I still think he's an idiot but if that's who he really wants to be with......

Bring back Dr. Latham and April's brother!   

The actor that plays Dr. Latham has moved to another show called The Code.

• Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, atiyah9369 said:

Yeah, I already posted that info. in the "Chicago Med in the Media" thread.

I wish him well.

Edited by Ohwell
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, atiyah9369 said:

If that's the case, then Med should write him out and replace his position with someone else. We shouldn't have to watch Connor and Ava run rampant with their childish bullshit. Those adolescents are badly in need of supervision.

• Love 7
8 hours ago, marionette said:

The writing on this show is so awful.   The guy who is so enamored with Natalie has a child that is what about 3 months old?  So it is 3 months or so since his wife died and he is asking how long a person should wear their wedding ring?  I don't know why they waited this long because they were making google eyes at each other when his wife was still alive.  This is just so distasteful and unprofessional.  I guess they ran out of people at the hospital to switch partners with.  Do they have a limited budget and have to keep the same rotation of players in the picture all the time even if it makes no sense.  I am so sick of Ethan and  April.  I used to like him but that has changed.  All you ever see is the intense acting where they show all these characters looking longingly at each other over the patients' heads.  I sure wouldn't want to be caught dead in that hospital.  On the other hand, that is probably how I would end up.  The Bekker character is also so annoying.   The stories are out of grade school.  How can a show like this keep getting renewed when there are others that don't seem to stand a chance even though they are really interesting and well-written and acted.

I couldn't watch this show even if I wanted to, cause its

tenor.gif?itemid=4306861

• Love 1
17 hours ago, statsgirl said:

Rhodes and Bekker were both competing for a fellowship.  Bekker's only been there for three seasons so either she's still a fellow or she graduated and we weren't told.

There was a throwaway line at the very beginning of the season that she had become an attending after Conner had taken the job at the Mayo Clinic.

On 3/1/2019 at 1:18 AM, statsgirl said:

I didn't mind April in the first season but the way she treated her fiance and her "I'm as good as a doctor" attitude since, I think of her as an awful partner, both work-wise and romantically. Seeing Choi go back to her, when she won't listen to his side of things and passes judgement on his medical decisions all the time, it's like seeing someone go into a relationship where they are going to be abused but there is nothing I can do to stop it.

Please stay, Mekia Cox. I'd like just one relationship on this show that I can root for.

Agreed.   April was OK in the first season--as a nurse--and yeah, the way she treated her fiance was inexcusable.   I'm not sure why the writers feel they (Chexton) have to be a couple.   They've made April so unlikable the last few seasons and Choi is an idiot to return to her.  Vicky is better off without him although I think they made a great couple.

I, too, wish Mekia would stay but sadly, that's not in the cards.

• Love 3

I saw the April/Ethan reunion coming 5 miles away. For someone who claimed to be so in love with Will, Natalie sure moved on quickly. As for Phillip, something seems off about him. The writers must read this message board, having Sharon refer to Connor and Ava's drama as a soap opera. Ava is now imho more annoying than Natalie.

Dr. Charles reuniting with Robyn's mother, along with Will and Agent Lee are two couples I think would be great if written correctly.

• Love 1
(edited)

Well all I can say is thank you Chicago Med for making my airplane meal look interesting compared to this.

Will & his magnificent bouffant are just annoying. 

I had to laugh/eyeroll at 'Connor the wonderful' who wouldn't do the surgery because it was Robin's Mum, so was he saying any other patient that he didn't care about he'd do the risky surgery?....that's how it came across anyway. Ava continues to talk with her jaw wired shut & if I saw one more lingering look between Choi & super eyelash lady I was going for the emergency exit.

Have to say, have we ever seen Natalie as happy as she was with the grieving daddy. At least she laughed, she never laughed with Bouffant Will. Although cutting out on a shift to flirt with grieving daddy is all sorts of unprofessional, but hey, when are these idiots ever professional.

Edited by Guildford
  • Love 3
19 hours ago, Guildford said:

Well all I can say is thank you Chicago Med for making my airplane meal look interesting compared to this.

Will & his magnificent bouffant are just annoying. 

I had to laugh/eyeroll at 'Connor the wonderful' who wouldn't do the surgery because it was Robin's Mum, so was he saying any other patient that he didn't care about he'd do the risky surgery?....that's how it came across anyway. Ava continues to talk with her jaw wired shut & if I saw one more lingering look between Choi & super eyelash lady I was going for the emergency exit.

Have to say, have we ever seen Natalie as happy as she was with the grieving daddy. At least she laughed, she never laughed with Bouffant Will. Although cutting out on a shift to flirt with grieving daddy is all sorts of unprofessional, but hey, when are these idiots ever professional.

My impression was that Connor felt the surgery was too risky, and would have also been too risky for anyone in the same condition.

I don't understand half of what Ava says.  Not because of her accent, but because she apparently can't be bothered to open her mouth when she speaks.  Everything about her is unappealing to me.  Her looks, her attitude, everything.   Incredibly boring character.

I agree re Natalie.  She and Will never seemed particularly happy  - way too much angst.  I also think Torry DeVitto is a terrible actress.  She has two or three different expressions, and - combined with the melodramatic dialogue - she always makes me think I'm watching an SNL skit.  I can literally see her trying to convey emotions, and that's not what good acting is about.

And yes, she not only left work to supposedly take a look at a sick baby, but she then extended her time by staying for dinner.   Very inconsiderate and unprofessional.  She easily could have flirted with him and slept with him and done whatever else she wanted when her work day was done.

• Love 7

I don't think I can watch this anymore. I came here instead of finishing the show. Bekker is an idiot. Natalie is an idiot too. It must be nice to be able to skip out of your entire shift to go help calm a baby for your new crush. 

I don't give a shit if April and Choi are friends. I like Vicki. 

I loved Goodwin reading Bekker and Rhodes the riot act. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Court said:

I don't think I can watch this anymore. I came here instead of finishing the show. Bekker is an idiot. Natalie is an idiot too. It must be nice to be able to skip out of your entire shift to go help calm a baby for your new crush. 

I don't give a shit if April and Choi are friends. I like Vicki. 

I loved Goodwin reading Bekker and Rhodes the riot act. 

I only started watching the show again because Vicki came back. Now that she's gone for good (why would she come back now?), I doubt I'll stick around much longer.

I second the comment upthread about how quickly the new dad is moving on with Natalie. His wife has been dead about 5 mins. His entire life plan was shattered, and he's already moved on enough to date? Everything happens on this show too quickly. Rapid healing, dead spouses immediately forgotten -- what's the rush?

• Love 5

I think Natalie will soon find out that the widower dad isn't just some poor, lonely, helpless guy with a baby.   Any other person would still be grieving for his spouse (that is, if he loved her in the first place).   I don't like him.  I don't like Natalie either so it would serve her right is he turns out to be a serial killer. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Ohwell said:

I think Natalie will soon find out that the widower dad isn't just some poor, lonely, helpless guy with a baby.   Any other person would still be grieving for his spouse (that is, if he loved her in the first place).   I don't like him.  I don't like Natalie either so it would serve her right is he turns out to be a serial killer. 

I hope he is a serial killer. Abducts Bekker, April, and Natalie. They all die.

Where is April's brother? Dr. Latham? That blonde chick?

• Love 4
(edited)
22 hours ago, mrsbagnet said:

I only started watching the show again because Vicki came back. Now that she's gone for good (why would she come back now?), I doubt I'll stick around much longer.

I second the comment upthread about how quickly the new dad is moving on with Natalie. His wife has been dead about 5 mins. His entire life plan was shattered, and he's already moved on enough to date? Everything happens on this show too quickly. Rapid healing, dead spouses immediately forgotten -- what's the rush?

It's the Amazing Super-strength Healing Tea that all Chicago series and some others drink. It heals your body, heals a broken heart and the only side effect is selective memory loss.

GUST128.jpg

Edited by Reality police
Found it!
  • LOL 3
On 2/25/2019 at 3:56 AM, Guildford said:

And mean while everyone who comes through the doors dies because the people who are supposed to help them are too busy trying to figure out their dysfunctional love lives.

Lol, no they don’t die because these doctors don’t respect anyone’s wishes, even if they have DNR tattooed on their chests!  They must fight to keep people alive no matter how far gone the situation is 🙄