Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E03: Sun and Shade in the Bahamas

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, howivesforever said:

No they were not. Dorit went to Erika’s house and told her version of what happened to the dog without being prompted. She told the story of her robbery also. 

We don’t know the order of filming but, from Dorit’s surprise that LVP wasn’t done with the issue, it seems they had been told about the VDog scene.

• Love 2

I honestly don’t know if the original agenda was to go after Lisa or Dorit.   I think Tedi and Kyle both had an ax to grind with Dorit.  Rinna and Erika will always be anti-LVP.  

Dorit was in the wrong and Camille and Denise both seem to get this.  Why shouldn’t Dorit be called out on it?  To be honest there is far worse information about Dorit out there right now....which I think LVP is also very aware of.  I don’t think LVP wants the association with PK and Dorit anymore.  They have been exposed to be complete financial phonies.  Not to mention that Dorit will be happy to throw LVP under the bus if it keeps her in the show.

I’m curious to see who it is that Camille is going after for being a mean girl now.  Word is that Camille mixes things up a bit.  I have missed ruthless Camille.

• Love 20

I don't think LVP should have brought up the card, but Erika also shouldn't act like she wrote out this very heartfelt note and is so offended that LVP didn't think she poured her heart and soul in to it.  She wrote an entirely appropriate form letter type condolence card that was perfectly acceptable given their relationship as exclusively work colleagues. 

I think Lisa has entered the anger stage of grieving and is trying really hard to suppress it (and not doing a good job of it).  That's why I think she went for the condolence card and also why as much as she says she's over the dog thing, she seems still angry with Dorit.  The dog issue becoming a real part of the story is now squarely on Kyle.  She could have just declined to tell Rinna anything and definitely didn't need to make the "Dorit's allergic to dogs" quip.  And the BS about "we're just really uncomfortable about all these side conversations about the dog" bullshit was hilarious - then stop having them!

As far as the kill shelter thing, I think the reality of the situation is that almost all "shelters" as opposed to "rescues" do have some rate of euthanizing and since Lucy was not found as a stray, she would have been closer on the list to being euthanized than a dog picked up off the street.  What saved her was her Vanderpump Dogs chip. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 23

I speak from direct experience in my husband committed suicide at 40 years old. A lot of people I barely knew sent cards, some people we knew well sent nothing. I was hurt by some people’s reactions (some people to this day have never acknowledged his death) and it does hurt but you just take it for what it is and don’t give it more energy than it deserves. Never once would it have occurred to me to comment on what anyone did as not enough. Grief, IMO, like many things amplifies our personalities. I was in deep grief and yet I managed to go to work, be pleasant to others and didn’t use my grief as some way to constantly beat people over the head with it. I realize grief is different for us all but I thought it was very rude of LVP to criticize Erika for what she did (or didn’t do). I think this is exposing LVP’s self centered ness (please don’t throw things at me) and I don’t want to minimize her grief, it is awful to go through this, but you handle it like a grown up and you deal. Not everyone is going to react to it like you want them to. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, noveltylibrary said:

I found yet one more thing to hate about Rinna--she can't pronounce the word obvious.  "It's so fcking ovvious."  Moron.

Honestly, with those fake lips I'm sorta shocked she doesn't have a severe speech impediment. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 10
58 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

Maybe something (else) is wrong with me, but I though Erika's note was lovely. I am never sure what to say in grief situations. I also understand her thinking that LVP might want time and/or space to deal with her grief. Everyone grieves differently, and considering the suddenness and circumstances of the situation, and lack of any true friendship between LVP and Erika, I thought it was completely appropriate. I recently suffered a loss, and was thankful for ANY words of comfort or caring.

Same here... LVP and some don't understand the time and patience it has for one to write a letter to begins with!  LVP came off as so ungrateful.  Erika could had been an evil and not acknowledged you was in mourning at all.   It's the thought that counts. 

I also don't blame Erika for holding her receipts.  LVP is calculating and likes to spin things in her favor and her fans eats it up. So you have to have proof in case,  there is a spin cycle. 

• Love 10
10 hours ago, nexxie said:

That took place off camera, along with the call to LVP - it was Lisa who schemed to get the story on camera.

I'm Team LVP in terms of what Dorit should have done in the first place which was bring Lucy back to Vanderpump Dogs. However, so far what we've seen I've heard LVP say on camera that she knew Dorit gave Lucy to another person (the next day). I have never heard LVP say that she  told Dorit NO - bring Lucy and the mystery lady to Vanderpump Dogs so that we can vet the new home properly that's on LVP and her employees.

I'm Team Teddi - even if she gossiped or talked about the dog situation with John Blizzard - she would have known diddly squat if not for John and this was done off camera and done so privately. It wasn't John Blizzard who brought the dog up at Vanderpump Dogs, it was John Sessa. If John Blizzard told Teddi - that's on Vanderpump Dogs.

Speaking of Teddi - and Slate's new obsession with dogs. Does anyone remember last year - Teddi and Edwin going for a run up the hills...the kids in the stroller - and one of them having a German Shepard on a leash???? What happened to that dog?

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
18 minutes ago, AttackTurtle said:

Dorit was in the wrong and Camille and Denise both seem to get this.  Why shouldn’t Dorit be called out on it?  To be honest there is far worse information about Dorit out there right now....which I think LVP is also very aware of.  I don’t think LVP wants the association with PK and Dorit anymore.  They have been exposed to be complete financial phonies.  Not to mention that Dorit will be happy to throw LVP under the bus if it keeps her in the show.

And this is what drives me absolutely insane abouT lvp,  if the dog shit, was what broke the camels back she should had said so while at the dinner.   Her passive aggressive remarks aren't needed especially on a trip that Dorit invited everyone on.   She didn't have to come!  Nevertheless,  LVP just should had cut to the quick and let it be known dogs are sensitive issue for her and it's unforgivable.  Stop being 2 faced drop the friendship because evidently lvp isn't caring that her messy employees are running around still telling others about it or might want the group to do the dirty work for (considering they all have dogs and aren't as passionate on the issue as LVP).

• Love 3
38 minutes ago, esco1822 said:

I find it hilarious that you consider LVP calmly telling Erika that she was disappointed not to have received a phone call in addition to the condolence card "being attacked." No raised voices, no aggressive behavior, no angry gestures. That is not an attack, lets take it down several notches. 

the attack was the card wasn't good enough (really?)...Who does that? Even in grieving? most people i know would be grateful for a hand written card .....  Her true colors came out and she was once again trying to pit one of her "friends" against everyone else .......WELL they did this and you only sent a card or they did this this and this cause they are my real friends ...gasp... now she is being dragged by Lisa "fans" for not putting enough love into it (what exactly was the card supposed to say?)... that's where the attacks are coming from ranging from it was a cold letter (Erika isnt close to lisa. She has never been one to show lots of emotions in the first place. They don't hang out, they don't gab, they don't braid each others hair ...and again she would have been dragged for being fake  if there was more in the note because they arnt that close again Erika in that moment was damned if she did damned if she didn't ) to omg her handwriting was horrible how dare she send that. Come on now we are gonna pick Erika apart for trying to do something nice because its not up to lisa's standards? this is my whole point ALL of the other housewives get dragged for the smallest of infractions yet lisa always gets a pass for everything she does...Lisa could shoot someone in the face and her "fans" would spin it so it was the other persons fault while saint Lisa did no wrong how dare she make her use a gun to kill her .......

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 12
2 minutes ago, esco1822 said:

I do think LVP brought this up to deflect the conversation off what everyone wanted her to say in that moment--that she was still upset with Dorit about the dog. 

So she threw Erika under the bus to save her ass from owning up to having a problem with Dorit .....Lisa doesn't take ownership of anything she deflects to get it off her and on to someone else.... it all could have been squashed then and there but now we have CondolenceGate ugh 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
8 hours ago, renatae said:

Everyone's face when Denise showed up at cocktails in her casual shorts just cracked me up! They all looked like she had shown up nude! I thought Erika was going to catch flies in her mouth, she was so agog.

I can’t agree with you more.  Erika has to pay three people to glam her up into pajamas and a long ponytail.

• LOL 6
  • Love 17

LVP seemed like she was taking sedatives- aside from her grief she didn’t seem all there. 

If LVP really wanted to get closer to Erika she should have hugged her and thanked her for the thoughtful sympathy note- not called her out for not doing more. So rude. 

If Tom Girardi tried on Erika’s 70 inch hair he would look like a blond Cousin  It ( Muensters). 

Denise seems fun and level headed. She may be my new fave! 

Dorit is phony, and fake. Now I see why she is with PK......

Edited by Juliegirlj
  • Love 5
10 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Tonight on WWHL she flat out said the dog was NOT at a kill shelter she said it in front of Andy who didn’t correct her and I’m trying to find where bravo or anyone on the show said it was a kill shelter cause I don’t remember anyone saying that. They have all said shelter no one has specified kill shelter. Trust and believe had it been at a kill shelter LISA would have started the every jab and fight with you almost got the dog killed.....that has never been brought up. Again Dort shouldn’t have givin the dog away that’s not the issue at hand everyone agrees that was a shitty bad thing to do and that should be the story had not Lisa’s employees and Lisa herself not been sneaky about talking about it that’s the issue ... telling everyone around her and playing innocent when the shit is hitting the fan 

I've re-watched the episode where they are at Vanderpump Dogs and Lucy comes up.

John Sessa says Lucy was dropped off at a SHELTER. If he's individually incensed as LVP claims - he would have said kill shelter if that was the case.

• Love 2

I was starting this season thinking each girl would be pissed over the Lisa, Dorit and the dog thing but it honestly looks like each has their own beef separate from that.... Kyle because once again she is being used as a scapegoat for Lisa bringing things up (we talked about this... no you said something to me ...) Teddi for being the one that was leaking everything about Dorit (while removing her own part in it)   Erika now for CondolenceGate ..Lisa R is just there with a shit eating grin because she has been saying lisa was a snake from day 1 ..... and Dorit for the obvs reason .... the only one that doesn't have a problem with Lisa is Denise cause she has only been around her for 3 episodes lol

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

I don’t know why Vanderpump is the baby lamb every season. It’s obvious what she’s always doing and it can’t be blamed on Rinna, because VP was doing this long before Rinna came on. 

I agree, Dorit should’ve given the dog back to VP Dogs, however, I also agree her employees shouldn’t have been discussing it. It’s typical VP throwing rocks then hiding her hands. 

VP always tries to put someone in some mess. She tried by insinuating that Kyle talked to her about Erika’s note. Instead of saying she brought it up to and talked to Kyle knowing how it would be taken. 

• Love 5

LVP gave us her view of friendship in her conversation on the balcony with Dorit. "Right now I'm reaping the benefits but I don't know how long this will go on."

Everybody can see the obvious punishment Lisa is meting out to Dorit with the the rude constant jabs. They are wise to and tired of LVP's two faced approach.  

I also caught her slight smile on the balcony with Kyle and Lisa R. when she said "I don't want to talk about it" her Mona Lisa smile said "but I'm sure glad "you" brought it up."

I hate Erica, can't stand her,  but what LVP said about Erica's entirely appropriate expression of condolence was absolutely awful and uncalled for, especially to do it in front of others to make Erica look bad.  The whole group was "WTF". Lisa stepped on her twat. I wouldn't be as quick to forgive as Erica.

Thank God "John Cougar" was on tour when Teddi Jo popped out. 

"I had no idea Teddy would be gossiping."

BOOM!!!

And and that's why I don't believe LVP's narrative or exclamations.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
10 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I was starting this season thinking each girl would be pissed over the Lisa, Dorit and the dog thing but it honestly looks like each has their own beef separate from that.... Kyle because once again she is being used as a scapegoat for Lisa bringing things up (we talked about this... no you said something to me ...) Teddi for being the one that was leaking everything about Dorit (while removing her own part in it)   Erika now for CondolenceGate ..Lisa R is just there with a shit eating grin because she has been saying lisa was a snake from day 1 ..... and Dorit for the obvs reason .... the only one that doesn't have a problem with Lisa is Denise cause she has only been around her for 3 episodes lol

Ok!! 

1 minute ago, Giselle said:

LVP gave us her view of friendship in her conversation on the balcony with Dorit. "Right now I'm reaping the benefits but I don't know how long this will go on."

Everybody can see the obvious punishment Lisa is meting out to Dorit with the the rude constant jabs. They are wise to and tired of LVP's two faced approach.  

I also caught her slight smile on the balcony with Kyle and Lisa R. when she said "I don't want to talk about it" her Mona Lisa smile said "but I'm sure glad "you" brought it up."

I hate Erica, can't stand her,  but what LVP said about Erica's entirely appropriate expression of condolence was absolutely awful and uncalled for, especially to do it in front of others to make Erica look bad.  The whole group was "WTF". Lisa stepped on her twat. I wouldn't be as quick to forgive as Erica.

Thank God "John Cougar" was on tour when Teddi Jo popped out. 

"I had no idea Teddy would be gossiping."

BOOM!!!

And and that's why I don't believe LVP's narrative or exclamations.

All this and then some 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, Panda Bear said:

I'm on LVP's side with this whole dog issue (I have a sweet rescue dog myself and can't stand people who don't put in the effort with them), but I have to say I'm relieved to know she stops filming with them early into the season. I couldn't take fifteen more episodes of this storyline. I feel like this "harp on one tedious issue" has been a real problem since Lisa Rinna joined the show. People accuse LVP of producing behind the scenes and that's fair (it's something I find annoying about her), but I think Rinna is just as much of a culprit and a manipulator. Her thing seems to be taking down the original cast members, first Kim (done) and then LVP (almost there). I'll be curious to see what the show turns into when this repetitive "LVP is a puppet master" story won't be in play. Watch out, Kyle. 

But why doesn't anyone point out lvp aligns herself with messy individuals to be friends.   Brandi... lisa R... dorit. 

Like LVP knows how these women are she's been in the game long enough who she should and should not trust but I'm suppose to be upset when these women turn on her in some form.   Like she needs to learn have a better gut instinct who she associates or maybe these women are her cup of tea just she plays it up for the camera like they aren't because she knows her crazy fans get tight if she isn't friends with someone who is as likeminded as her.   That's another reason why, besides the dog,  she is pushing Dorit away.  Her fans don't dig her and she won't fight her fans because her fans are invested in her those very fans go to her establishments.  If she needs to cut Dorit out her life, then she will. That's why she is calculating in her own right. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

To me its just a generic thing everyone does without really putting any thought into it... its just automatically, something bad happened? Oh send flowers its not really a personal thing an assistant can send flowers ......Hand writing a note or letter when everyone else just sends text to me was/is a more personal thing that the person has to hold onto even after the event to look back at..yes Erika can be cold but look what happens when she tries it just gets thrown back in her face like well it’s not good enough. .... that's just me

I have no issue with flowers at all (someone once sent me flowers when my beloved cat died and I am still very touched to this day), especially as someone who has some trouble talking right away in person about this kind of thing for a while anyway. With that in mind, I agree--I see no problem with Erica's note; personal notes give someone space to react privately, and they're tangible things that someone took the time and effort to do, even if they aren't excessively wordy and sentimental.

• Love 8
43 minutes ago, BlackMamba said:

And this is what drives me absolutely insane abouT lvp,  if the dog shit, was what broke the camels back she should had said so while at the dinner.   Her passive aggressive remarks aren't needed especially on a trip that Dorit invited everyone on.   She didn't have to come!  Nevertheless,  LVP just should had cut to the quick and let it be known dogs are sensitive issue for her and it's unforgivable.  Stop being 2 faced drop the friendship because evidently lvp isn't caring that her messy employees are running around still telling others about it or might want the group to do the dirty work for (considering they all have dogs and aren't as passionate on the issue as LVP).

I think Lisa is obligated to go on the vacations...and there is no way that Dorit had anything to do with that trip.  Bravo arranged those trips.  They serve as a huge promotional opportunity for the resort.  I’ve seen that resort advertised on my own local newspaper site today.  

But, yes I agree she should simply let her feelings be known, but I don’t feel she’s the one pushing the story at this point.  The other ladies have latched on to it.  I’d also love to see LVP and Rinna (just own it) call her out on the frauds that PK and Dorit are now known to be.

• Love 13
2 minutes ago, BlackMamba said:

But why doesn't anyone point out lvp aligns herself with messy individuals to be friends.   Brandi... lisa R... dorit. 

Like LVP knows how these women are she's been in the game long enough who she should and should not trust but I'm suppose to be upset when these women turn on her in some form.   Like she needs to learn have a better gut instinct who she associates or maybe these women are her cup of tea just she plays it up for the camera like they aren't because she knows her crazy fans get tight if she isn't friends with someone who is as likeminded as her.   That's another reason why, besides the dog,  she is pushing Dorit away.  Her fans don't dig her and she won't fight her fans because her fans are invested in her those very fans go to her establishments.  If she needs to cut Dorit out her life, then she will. That's why she is calculating in her own right. 

Oh, absolutely. This has always been her weakness, right from the start (throw Cedric in there too). She is very calculating and I don't blame the cast for being annoyed about it. But they all fall for her manipulations when they should just ignore them. If she says she doesn't want to talk about the dog stuff, then don't talk about it! Don't play into it, dummies. And Rinna is calculating too, but they all seem to forgive Rinna for it for some reason. I wonder if that'll change.

4 minutes ago, FancyNancy said:

So LVP won’t be on the whole season? 

She stopped filming with most of the cast about a month into filming, but might be in individual scenes or scenes with Camille and Denise? It'll be interesting to see if they take her out of the credits. 

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, AttackTurtle said:

I think Lisa is obligated to go on the vacations...and there is no way that Dorit had anything to do with that trip.  Bravo arranged those trips.  They serve as a huge promotional opportunity for the resort.  I’ve seen that resort advertised on my own local newspaper site today.  

But, yes I agree she should simply let her feelings be known, but I don’t feel she’s the one pushing the story at this point.  The other ladies have latched on to it.  I’d also love to see LVP and Rinna (just own it) call her out on the frauds that PK and Dorit are now known to be.

There has been many hws that opted to not to go these bonding trips in the past.  Nevertheless the production called it her trip.  With the amount of preferential treatment lvp has she could had skipped it and while production been pissed, doubt they would had fired her withheld her diamond. 

As for the rest of the comment,  that's my point. Just be straight up that the dog thing was too much.   Don't dance around the issue or keep Dorit in the dog house because of it.  I personally can't stand when individuals do this to others, it seems like they are trying to control them or keep them how they want to avoid whatever conflict.   Lvp has shown passive aggressively last night even referring Dorit as a one of her dogs in a subtle shady way without calling her a bitch directly, if Dorit had any bit of a brain or could read between the lines,  she would see staying friends with lvp is too ridiculous at this point and they will never share whatever they had before she came onto the show again.   If she doesn't want to be her friend let it go!

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, esco1822 said:

Buuuuuut Kyle did bring it up. Lisa was talking to Kyle about reconciling with her sisters. Dorit's name, the situation and the "joke" about Dorit being allergic to dogs was brought up by Kyle. Knowing full well Rinna was coming over and that she wouldn't let it rest. Kyle complains about Lisa being manipulative but she can certainly hold her own in that department and this conversation is the perfect example of it. 

Yes Kyle did because although LVP said she's over it she kept biting Dorit. It was obvious to those who knew and becoming obvious to the rest of the group who knew nothing.  They all saw her do this last year when LVP decided to constantly punish Dorit at her birthday party.

I'd be wondering "why the fuck is she going after Dorit" if I didn't know why.We just saw a short clip on the plane of  LVP begging to room with someone else, complaining that Dorito snores and farts. What else didn't we see? How long did this go on?

• Love 4

As Teddi pointed out in her blog- LVP knew Bravo was filming at Vanderpump Dogs that day and could have instructed John not to bring it up or show the dog on camera. 

LVP could have also contacted Teddi privately and explained that she wanted to protect Dorit and to not bring it up during filming. 

What LVP DID do was encourage John to tell Teddi about it. She did nothing to squash it, and could have insisted that Lucy the dog be out of sight during filming. 

So basically LVP made nice to Dorit’s face but stirred the pot behind the scenes. And now she is scrambling to blame others. 

• Love 9

Why does Ken always find himself in the women business like he’s one of the girls? They have enough business and businesses for him to tend to. The way he was speaking to Kyle (and have spoken to other women in the past) in the beginning of the first episode was unacceptable and I probably would’ve slapped him. 

Edited by FancyNancy
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Juliegirlj said:

As Teddi pointed out in her blog- LVP knew Bravo was filming at Vanderpump Dogs that day and could have instructed John not to bring it up or show the dog on camera. 

LVP could have also contacted Teddi privately and explained that she wanted to protect Dorit and to not bring it up during filming. 

What LVP DID do was encourage John to tell Teddi about it. She did nothing to squash it, and could have insisted that Lucy the dog be out of sight during filming. 

So basically LVP made nice to Dorit’s face but stirred the pot behind the scenes. And now she is scrambling to blame others. 

I believe it. 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, BlackMamba said:

There has been many hws that opted to not to go these bonding trips in the past.  Nevertheless the production called it her trip.  With the amount of preferential treatment lvp has she could had skipped it and while production been pissed, doubt they would had fired her withheld her diamond. 

As for the rest of the comment,  that's my point. Just be straight up that the dog thing was too much.   Don't dance around the issue or keep Dorit in the dog house because of it.  I personally can't stand when individuals do this to others, it seems like they are trying to control them or keep them how they want to avoid whatever conflict.   Lvp has shown passive aggressively last night even referring Dorit as a one of her dogs in a subtle shady way without calling her a bitch directly, if Dorit had any bit of a brain or could read between the lines,  she would see staying friends with lvp is too ridiculous at this point and they will never share whatever they had before she came onto the show again.   If she doesn't want to be her friend let it go!

Exactly.

For someone who loves animals LVP sure loves to inflict punishment beating a horse to it's death.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

IMO, Lisa V is very pissed at Dorit and PK for giving away the dog. The fact it ended up in a shelter is very strange-- it's hard to believe Dorit and PK did any vetting (if this person exists) of the adoptee. I personally think that PK got bit by the dog (I don't think the kids were bit), and he took it to shelter. I think it's that simple. I think Dorit it protecting PK. Lisa V is completely pissed. She's trying to get back at her, but people like Dorit so they aren't ready to turn on her yet. 

I have no idea why women get so dressed up for drinks to hang out with themselves. I think Denise played it perfect, though the skin on her face looks so strange. 

The ladies taking pictures like their supermodels. Uhhh. Everyone is pretty and looks amazing. Now, a troop of supermodels they are not. The pics were just a mismatched glob of random ladies sporting vastly different looks. 

I've been perplexed why Denise looks stunning at some times, and then like melting wax at other times. I think it's when she smiles that all the junk in her face bunches up makes unnatural lumps. When she was laying down she looked great. (probably important, lol). 

I can't believe how ASSHOLE it was of Lisa V to start something with Ericka over the sympathy card. Though I rarely agree to with Lisa R., she is super slipping. I'm sure it hurt Lisa V to not get a call, but to use it as a storyline for the reality show is just asinine. She's just really morphed into one of the Vanderpump girls (who are less than half her age) where that type of high school drama is still ridiculous. imo.

Me too! She apparently is 48 but in some scenes looks much older.....   I still think she is pretty but for this show might need a little 'tweaking' and Erika is basically the same age as Denise but she looks flawless (aside from the fake hair)....I think if she stays on the show for any length of time she will become more polished......Second season Teddi fits in more than first season Teddi (without resorting to mumus).  I am fair weathered admittedly when it comes to this cast but Lisa V gets a tiny bit of a pass due to the death of her brother when it comes to some things ..... although I did think Erika's note was very generic, like everyone has said, she is a pretty cold person and I would not have expected more than that and might have even been surprised the note was even hand written.  Lisa V should have not said anything.  I do not like it when Erika shows her anger to the degree she does....it makes me not like her and I really want to because my shallow self thinks she is so pretty to look at during the show and am fascinated by her perfect skin. I still do not like Dorit and totally agree PK was the only one who was bitten by the dog, the other claim was for justification.  Rinna, sometimes I like her other times I don't but she really did a pretty spot on LVP imitation and there are plenty of times I do find her funny.  Kyle.....she is the only one I rarely ever dislike and I am getting used to her new teeth and love the shorter hair on her.  Camille was sweet to compliment Denise on her shorts.  I am still liking Teddi.                

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, FancyNancy said:

Why does Ken always find himself in the women’s busy like he’s one of the girls? They have enough business for him to tend to. The way he was speaking to Kyle (and have spoken to other women in the past) in the beginning of the first episode was unacceptable and I probably would’ve slapped him. 

Nothing annoys me more but a man involving himself in women's drama on housewives.  I get Kyle was in their home but Ken seems to find himself in the mix of these situations.

• Love 2
24 minutes ago, katespencer1 said:

Vanderpump is the only one that can play the game and it drives Rinna crazy. 

Rinna sees the lvp just fine,  her impression was spot on and was a great foreshadowing into later in the episode. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
9 minutes ago, FancyNancy said:

Why does Ken always find himself in the women business like he’s one of the girls? They have enough business for him to tend to. The way he was speaking to Kyle (and have spoken to other women in the past) in the beginning of the first episode was unacceptable and I probably would’ve slapped him. 

I think he gets involved because of the way it affects Lisa. 

• Love 14
6 minutes ago, FancyNancy said:

Why does Ken always find himself in the women’s busy like he’s one of the girls? They have enough business for him to tend to. The way he was speaking to Kyle (and have spoken to other women in the past) in the beginning of the first episode was unacceptable and I probably would’ve slapped him. 

Ken is another tool at LVP's disposal to keep her hands clean.

She just crosses her finger every time in hopes that he doesn't fall asleep mid sentence.

Team Hanky

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, BlackMamba said:

Nothing annoys me more but a man involving himself in women's drama on housewives.  I get Kyle was in their home but Ken seems to find himself in the mix of these situations.

Every.Single.Time.

In their home or not, LVP should watch that because all it would take is one employee to say he was in their face like that, the lawsuits would fly and his behavior on the show would be an example. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, Giselle said:

Yes Kyle did because although LVP said she's over it she kept biting Dorit. It was obvious to those who knew and becoming obvious to the rest of the group who knew nothing.  They all saw her do this last year when LVP decided to constantly punish Dorit at her birthday party.

If Kyle had talked to LVP about this in private or in front of literally anyone but Rinna, I might give her a pass. But that's not what happened and unless the scene was edited, nobody was even talking about Dorit. There was no reason for the conversation to go there at that time and certainly not in front of the biggest mouth there is on this show...and maybe anywhere. Kyle isn't stupid.  

• Love 23