Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E03: Sun and Shade in the Bahamas

• Start Topic

I'm not sure how much of this season I'll be able to take, if this is it, I don't give a F. As someone above mentioned, I despise Dorit and her creepy assed husband. I think the way they got rid of the dogs was cowardly. I don't believe they we're both that dangerous. 

But then LV doing her blame everyone else thing when yes she started it, if she'd just owned it (tm LR) bone of this would have happened.

Edited by ShawnaLanne
This forum is funky. I somehow copied the same two paragraphs in this single post several times.
  • Love 7

I can't believe that I'm saying this and don't care if I'm in the minority  but I actually feel bad for Dorit. 

No she didn't handle the dog situation properly however if lvp was any bit of Dorit's friend,  she wouldn't had wanted the dog drama to come out the way it did. 

She should not be phony in Dorits & PK's faces then the next behind her back voicing how disappointed she was to her employees who later told Kyle & Teddi. Sounds like setup.  She's definitely NOT over it considering how her snarky. Backhanded,  passive aggressive remarks at Dorit tonight.   Like bitch please. It's easy to villianize Dorit since most of the audience hates her but on this I can't be mad.  I'm sorry if Lucy bit my kids,  I probably been the same way as Dorit.  Logic wouldn't had came to mind where the doggie went, she just would had been away from children!  My children comes first especially their safety!  To me,  this feel like a systematic to rip into Dorit while LVP comes out smelling like a rose.  Glad Lisa R seeing the bullshit before the trees. 

As for lvp being in her feelings about Erika,  it pissed me off.   At least Erika thought about her and considering how Erika has shown in the past she doesn't do well in emotional situations,  lvp should had been grateful!

And finally Teddi has some backbone and not allow LVP to call her a gossip.  LVP was in the gossip when the Lucy drama was being talked about.   Again,  LVP can't have it both ways.  She should had been straight up with Dorit and not fake. 

To me the winner of the night was Denise.   Loved her at the end "what are they arguing about" thank you!  

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 14
56 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Divide and conquer there - and also with Dorit and Teddi.

There you have it LVP's motive

She doesn't like that Kyle and Teddi have grown close

She also doesn't like that Erika and Dorit have moved on from pantygate

• Love 9
15 minutes ago, TattleTeeny said:

Regardless of a gossipy employee and anyone's behind-the-scenes machinations, I really do not understand why none of them just ask Dorit why the hell she didn't do the obvious, easiest, most sensible thing: bring the dog back to Lisa. That pile-on was stupid as hell.

Because if any of them had asked that question in the beginning, there wouldn't be the season-long (it seems) drama of Lucy-gate.

I was just thinking - what the hell would have happened this season if Dorit had done the right thing - whatever would these ladies have to talk about?  

• LOL 7
  • Love 17

Lisa Rinna's impression of LVP was the best laugh I've had all week, followed by Denise asking what they were all arguing about.  But, does Denise know what show she signed up for, or is she just playing the role of the naive newbie?  

If we're going to be subjected to the Hamlin Spawn, I'd rather have this Shit-Stirring version of Rinna than the Zombie who stumbled her way through last season.  I wonder if LVP remembers encouraging Rinna to become more involved with the group last season.

LVP must have a long history with PK.  That's the only reason I can imagine she puts up with him and Dorit.  I don't even mind it if Lisa is being underhanded in dealing with those two trolls regarding the dog situation.  

Dorit was smiling while she was crying!  She sucks at this game so badly, lol.

3 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

I was just thinking - what the hell would have happened this season if Dorit had done the right thing - whatever would these ladies have to talk about?  

Nothing.  They would have had to make up some other bullshit storyline like they do every other season.  I prefer Doggygate to the nonsense of Dorit terrorizing Teddi last season.  At least, I think that's what happened last season.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
39 minutes ago, renatae said:

Soooo... Rinna managed to orchestrate practically the whole table to apologize to Dorit for something John started. She's the best manipulator on this show. In a few seconds she had most of these women eating out of her rotten fruit hand.

"She's my friend," wails Dorit. Yes? Well, why didn't you just take the dog back to her?

John was only carrying out his employer’s wishes - he was used, just like Teddi. Rinna plays her own games, but tonight she exposed LVP’s.

• Love 11
5 minutes ago, Drumpf1737 said:

What if she just doesn't fucking like Lisa? But since she wasn't raised in a barnyard she sent a polite note to a woman that routinely takes shots at her. I mean would you write more than that for a co-worker which is essentially what they are?

Right? She didn’t know Lisa’s brother she wasn’t that close to Lisa what should the card have said? Erika was damned if she did damned if she didn’t in this situation... 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 15
7 minutes ago, howivesforever said:

If Dorit had just brought the dog back none of this would be happening. The blame is solely on her. These women using this against Lisa is pathetic.   Just to add to this Dorit should not have tried to “rehome” the dog (brought it to that shelter). She should have brought it back just as she did the 1st dog.

That took place off camera, along with the call to LVP - it was Lisa who schemed to get the story on camera.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, howivesforever said:

Schemed??? Dorit brought it up herself on the first episode. Doesn’t really matter she did a shitty thing so she shouldn’t be treated like a victim!

The reason the story is on the show is that LVP schemed for John to waltz into the room and start complaining about Dorit in front of Teddi and Kyle. Dorit was surprised, thinking they had put the issue to bed off camera. 

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, charming said:

Did LVP manipulate Kyle into making an “allergic to dogs” joke in front of Lisa Rinna?  Then Rinna kept asking for the scoop and Kyle told her. So how is LVP to blame every time these dummies do something shady or gossip? 

It did seem like Lisa Rinna walking up when she did was perfect timing, didn't it?  

Eventually, Production wanted Rinna to get her hands on this bit of gossip so she could work her "magic".  Now I wonder if LVP asking the Butler about about his cat on camera was all a part of the plan to reveal the Lucy Lucy storyline to the entire cast.  

• Love 8
13 minutes ago, Drumpf1737 said:

What if she just doesn't fucking like Lisa? But since she wasn't raised in a barnyard she sent a polite note to a woman that routinely takes shots at her. I mean would you write more than that for a co-worker?  

Honestly, these cards are difficult to write for some of us. (Calling even more difficult.).  I try hard not to say "thoughts and prayers," because to me that is so trite, even if it is true. The experts say that "I'm sorry" is enough.  I thought her card was lovely and fine.

When each of my parents died, I was impressed by some of the cards and sentiments written.  I wanted to copy them down for future reference!  

So I cut Erika some slack -- even though I don't care for her. And then she goes all hard-ass and cold on Lisa, which didn't help.  Sigh.

• Love 20

I don’t have the bod or the tiger’s blood-fueled ex, but it’s like I am Denise Richards.   What the hell was happening at that table?  Why did dumb Erika ruin Denise’s massage afterglow with her piss-poor Bond Girl recall?   Poor Denise trying to enjoy her non-glam-squad managed or purloined (DORIT) vacation clothes and a damned margarita.

Dorit and Rinner are sociopaths.  Lisa VP is manipulative but I don’t care.  Dorit the scammer effectuated a rescued dog reentering a kill shelter.   Rinner’s daughter-ruining disordered ass knows it.   I hope Dorit and Rinner each OD on “pasta.”  Ugh.

Edited by Midnight Cheese
  • LOL 4
  • Love 17

I'll reserve final judgement until the end of the series but...for now...

Dorit was REALLY wrong to pass the dog on to some unknown person.  She should have returned the dog to Lisa immediately.  I have no pity for her.

I also agree with Lisa that a note from Erica was insufficient.   Maybe I'm too sensitive, but a card AND a phone call were in order. 

Clearly, Lisa is going through a lot - all things combined were just too much.

Normally, I'm not a Lisa fan.  She is very shady, but I sort of don't begrudge her for taking Dorit to task for the dog thing - and to maybe a lesser degree, the Erika thing. 

Erika Jane and Teddy are both snoozefests.

Loving Denise Richards so far, and I've always liked Rinna, and Camille.

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 8