Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E03: Sun and Shade in the Bahamas

• Start Topic

On a private island in the Bahamas, newcomer Denise quickly discovers that fun in the sun, sand, and surf comes with plenty of conflict for the rest of the women. Lisa Rinna suspects Kyle and Teddi were used in a scheme to exact revenge on Dorit. Meanwhile, Ericka is stunned when Lisa Vanderpump questions her motives, and resents being portrayed as “the bad guy.”

Airs 02/26/19 at 9:00 PM Eastern

Edited by Door County Cherry
added tag
  • Love 1
Just now, Keywestclubkid said:

Oh My God ..we talked about this ...you told me something ...we talked about this ....cut to the night before ....Lisa trying to make it sound like her and Kyle had some deep conversations about Erika .....

Divide and conquer there - and also with Dorit and Teddi.

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, nexxie said:

LVP really loves to punish people - but complaining about a condolence note is really weird.

Yes.  And then she’s crying and so no one can really say anything because they look mean.

Why is Erika so obsessed with Denise having been a Bond girl?  Let it go already.

Bigger fashion disaster at dinner - Rinna or Dorit?  Discuss amongst yourselves.  😉

• Love 12
12 minutes ago, nexxie said:

LVP really loves to punish people - but complaining about a condolence note is really weird.

Yeah. The fake hurt I thought we were closer crap was extra, considering Erica sent a lovely note of condolence. 

• Love 13

I'm sick of doggy gate. Dorit fake tears -- dabs at eyes so as not to wreck the eye makeup.

Can't we just see beautiful places and fun?  I would LOVE to stay at that resort/hotel!  As Dorit said, just staying in their suite would be enough for me.  lol

Edited by Thumper
  • Love 16
7 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

I wish they would drop this whole doggy gate drama. Gawd, this will be the bitchy theme all season now, just like pantygate was. 

Buckle in StrayCat80 - RHOBH always has one fight that takes up the entire arc of the season.

• Love 18

after this episode I want to be friends with Denise we would do shots and laugh and have a great time.... Good god we understand what Dorit should have done this is NOT ABOUT what Dorit should have done this is about you and your "employees " spreading gossip about Dorit then lying about it... I had no idea Teddi was gossiping about it? To who? lol ... it was your "employees" that ran and started gossiping not Teddi 

• Love 14
13 minutes ago, Thumper said:

I wonder if the glam squads get to stay in the same hotel?  Or are they down the street at the Days Inn?  😄

No - they probably stayed in the same hotel (only, in a regular room).  Only Erika's "assistant" gets the privilege of staying at the Days Inn!   😉

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

Dorit's working those fake Tamra Barney tears. She's trying real hard to squeeze some wetness out.

LVP should have just been up front with Dorit and say she was disappointed, pissed, livid, whatever. Gawd I hope this doesn't linger all season.

Rinna is 100% capitalizing on the LVP rift. Doesn't make Rinna wrong about LVP - but still makes her snakey...

I see in the previews Ken is getting involved. Is this where we see the Teddi text messages? In typical LVP fashion - they're (her and Ken) going for the person lowest on the totem pole to redirect the heat. But this time from the rumors out ther e- it clearly doesn't work. Ultimately it comes down to LVP holding a grudge and not being direct with Dorit - and not.letting. it. go.

• Love 10