Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E17: Reunion Part 2

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, kicksave said:

So true! Andy walks on eggshells around Teresa...maybe this is the Teresa show after all.

Andy is scared she’s going to throw him out of the way again lol.

3 minutes ago, walnutqueen said:

She's already forcibly shoved him back into his seat during a reunion.  He's askeered of her.

Right 😂

• Love 4
3 hours ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

Chiiiiiiiiile.  Jesus ain't made restraint like this since Job.    

image.png.9fab74efaeca02ad98dd4cf6e6217098.png

throw. the. whole. bitch. away.

Melissa had to be reminded that Jennifer and Tre are on the same couch after Tre said nothing while this chick threw a glass at her sister in law.  

Tre's never been pretty to me. 

3 hours ago, esco1822 said:

I feel like I remember Tre saying that her mom wouldn't visit her in jail/camp but I could be wrong. So essentially she's upset with Joe for taking her mom away from her when really some of that blame lies with her mother. Of course Tre could never be upset with her sainted mother so and can take no responsibility of her own so the blame lies solely with Joe. I'd like to pitch a new Bravo show where Teresa goes to therapy and we all get to watch her not understand a GD thing the therapist is saying to her. 

2 hours ago, Dsnygrl33 said:

I also don't believe a word of what she said regarding the boy toy. Somewhere it was said that the hand holding was him just helping her because she was unsteady on her feet. That wasn't a "helping" hand hold. Last night she said a lot of people touched her NYE, fans were everywhere and she took a lot of pictures with them. Okay, so why is this person being photographed with you multiple times and in different situations, even when fans are not around?

2 hours ago, Giselle said:

I took what Joe Gorga said last night with a grain of salt. He worked his ass off but it was in competition to what he believed Joe had and to prove himself to his father.  But I also think he cuts corners, maybe not illegal ones but he's still cuts corners,  skates to that edge to get ahead. Joe Guidice was/is a lesson for him. He's a bit smarter than his brother in law in that he knows to apply Joe's lesson to himself and keep his nose clean. 

Does anyone remember way back when I said that I would issue a mea culpa if I was wrong about Teresa and the right couch?  Well, mea culpa!(for anyone who watches The Office, this is to be taken in the way that Michael Scott bellows "I...declare...bankruptcy!!")  

I will say, for the record, that I am not team left couch by any means, but Teresa was a super disappointment in this round. OTOH Jennifer didn't just make me laugh out loud, she made me guffaw at the way she described in one breath the reasons why she didn't want to dance with another man: "I mean, Andy, it's not for my husband, it's for me I just don't want a guy that close to me I mean what if he gets a hard-on and he's dancing with me ugh he would just enjoy it way more than I would." (All this said in one sentence, mind you).  If loving Jennifer is wrong, I don't want to be right.  

I noticed Marge was all but silent this time.  You can't take up a high rent spot like first seat and say nothing, honey.  In light of this sister-in-law showdown, I think Melissa definitely should have gotten first seat (in fairness, I have no idea why Dolores is seated second, not third.  Oh, right, her mom has eaten cookies for breakfast for as long as she can remember.  Never mind).

All the above quotes resonate with me, and all are hilarious.  If Teresa won't immediately move to Italy with Joe, that is one thing.  If she is going to cut ties with him and not want to be in a long distance relationship with him for something she was a part of, miss me, bitch.  

@ZaldamoWilder, thank you for clearing up what actually happened in Mexico.  Jennifer was wrongly blamed for breaking the first glass (that Danielle broke), so she broke a glass in response.  It's like very dumb, basic Paterson (insert Queens, NY here if the geographic locale rubs anyone the wrong way, as I can actually speak first hand for Queens) bitch logic, but if someone (Melissa) is going to accuse me of breaking a glass on them, which I didn't, then I might just break a glass to show them I am not one to be truffled, excuse me, trifled with.  

And, yeah, I'm not remembering when Teresa was ever pretty.  She always had a low brow that kind of fucked up the rest of her face.  

@esco1822, remember Teresa did go to therapy twice in season five (with Joe Gorga, if that counts), and the first therapist, Michael, didn't take, but Dr V (who is currently whoring herself out to Marriage Boot Camp) did get through to them, because, as Teresa stated, Dr V was Italian, so she "got it."  I'm gonna leave that one alone.  The stupidity speaks for itself.  

I think, based on what Teresa said last night, about her past New Year's Eve, and telling a guy "maybe I'll make out with you later," that she is or has been cheating.  If so, she has totally lost me.  If you want to move on because you think Joe had a crystal ball and knew your mom was going to die, and he maliciously took that time from you, and you did nothing wrong, then you know what you do?  You hire Randy Kessler and you divorce his ass (see Parks, Phaedra). Stop lying.  

And, last, but not least:  Joe Gorga, you are disgusting.  What is going on with the veins popping out of your forehead?  No, Teresa and Melissa would not be friends in real life, and take you damned wife's side wholly and completely for once--stop straddling the fence, and get your weird eyebrows right while we're on the topic.  Joe Gorga and Frank Catania (another prince) are cut from the same exact cloth.  I agree with @Giselle, above, that Gorga is dancing on the fine lines of the law.  Frank just got caught first because he was under scrutiny as an officer of the court.  Can't wait for Joe Gorga to get his own comeuppance.  Maybe Melissa (who doesn't own Envy and doesnt have regular sex with her husband IMO) co-signed a document or two.  How delicious would Melissa Checks In be?  Yeah, no, I'm not excited about it either.  That's why I think Teresa has more star-power than her sister-in-law.  But Teresa can go fly a kite as far as this installment is concerned.  

"When I'm wrong, I say I'm wrong."  -Jerry Orbach as the creepy doctor-dad in Dirty Dancing.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 6

True. I saw those. I was more impressed at 10  reading the books than at 45 watching the "movies".

Same here.  Although as a 40 year old woman now, and a mother myself, I sometimes wonder what the hell my mom was thinking letting me read any VC Andrew book.  We had Judy Blume and we had VC Andrews to guides us through those formative years, and the gap between the two couldn't possibly be wider. 

When Jennifer was talking about the $40,000 that she spent on the house, I interpreted it in a completely different way.  Not like she was bragging about the amount of money she spent, but in how little she spent to furnish her house.  And I thought Tre's "wow" was her somehow impressed that she kept it so low by buying cheap low quality furniture overseas.

The whole "You have a sister right here" comment from Tre was bizarre.  At first I thought she meant, "why are you digging, you're inviting drama and potential trouble into your own life, and potentially causing trouble and drama for another woman out there (keep in mind Melissa has no idea this fictional sister knew Melissa's father as her actual father) , you have sisters you are close to, you don't need this."  But I suppose that's actually too responsible of a statement for Tre to make.  Instead it became all about their relationship.  Tre hates Melissa.  And to be clear, I don't think Melissa has ever liked Tre either.  Even Dr. V. pointed it out - they LIKE to be in conflict.  

When do we find out about the appeal?  I mean, I don't consider a report in RadarOnline official.  I know everybody is saying, it's over, it's over, he's going.  I'll believe that when they lawyers actually announce the result of their appeal.  

I love Margaret.  She's awesome and I want to be her friend.  

And I agree with posters who say that they want to be 100% on board with Jackie but aren't.  And I suspect it's because I think ultimately she's probably pretty bitchy.  We're just cheering it on now because it's directed at Teresa.  But on a hunch, she's probably right in the mix of the Mean Moms crowd at her kids school.  Every school has them.  

• Love 4
46 minutes ago, FancyNancy said:

Didn’t he say it was Joe when Joe was home too? I’m asking because I don’t remember. I know he’s always openly blamed him about their dad. 

I believe he did, because Joe Gorga has the family loyalty that Teresa only talks about.

Many times we've heard him say "because she's my sister, and I love her." He does not want to hurt his sister while Teresa's misguided controlling love has no problem hurting him through Melissa, alienating him from his father, using guilt to make him conform to what she wants. 

Joe is very lucky to have Melissa, had he married someone like his sister he wouldn't have grown as much as he has. Joe is having to deal with, and in some ways accepted, Melissa's life outside the role of wife and mother. He sees that it makes her happy and fills a void. The income she brings in has kept them afloat for the time being.

That being said he was raised and still is for the most part old school. He would love for Melissa to be just a housewife. It is the man that makes the money and provides for his family, the man makes the sacrifice, the man is the head of the household. So to him while Joe is the one "responsible" deep down he knows Teresa is just as guilty, but... for the sake of family he will verbally place the all blame where it is acceptable within the Gudice/Gorga family. 

Joe Guidice has never had any respect for Joe Gorga not even for the place he holds in the family as son. 

Edited by Giselle
"Wife" not "wide"
  • Love 4
7 minutes ago, BrindaWalsh said:

When do we find out about the appeal?  I mean, I don't consider a report in RadarOnline official.  I know everybody is saying, it's over, it's over, he's going.  I'll believe that when they lawyers actually announce the result of their appeal.  

Has to be soon. His release date is scheduled for March 14. 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, BrindaWalsh said:

An article did say that he can be deported and await the decision of his appeal there in Italy.

• Useful 1
13 minutes ago, LibertarianSlut said:

Does anyone remember way back when I said that I would issue a mea culpa if I was wrong about Teresa and the right couch?  Well, mea culpa!(for anyone who watches The Office, this is to be taken in the way that Michael Scott bellows "I...declare...bankruptcy!!")  

I will say, for the record, that I am not team left couch by any means, but Teresa was a super disappointment in this round. OTOH Jennifer didn't just make me laugh out loud, she made me guffaw at the way she described in one breath the reasons why she didn't want to dance with another man: "I mean, Andy, it's not for my husband, it's for me I just don't want a guy that close to me I mean what if he gets a hard-on and he's dancing with me ugh he would just enjoy it way more than I would." (All this said in one sentence, mind you).  If loving Jennifer is wrong, I don't want to be right.  

I noticed Marge was all but silent this time.  You can't take up a high rent spot like first seat and say nothing, honey.  In light of this sister-in-law showdown, I think Melissa definitely should have gotten first seat (in fairness, I have no idea why Dolores is seated second, not third.  Oh, right, her mom has eaten cookies for breakfast for as long as she can remember.  Never mind).

All the above quotes resonate with me, and all are hilarious.  If Teresa won't immediately move to Italy with Joe, that is one thing.  If she is going to cut ties with him and not want to be in a long distance relationship with him for something she was a part of, miss me, bitch.  

@ZaldamoWilder, thank you for clearing up what actually happened in Mexico.  Jennifer was wrongly blamed for breaking the first glass (that Danielle broke), so she broke a glass in response.  It's like very dumb, basic Paterson (insert Queens, NY here if the geographic locale rubs anyone the wrong way, as I can actually speak first hand for Queens) bitch logic, but if someone (Melissa) is going to accuse me of breaking a glass on them, which I didn't, then I might just break a glass to show them I am not one to be truffled, excuse me, trifled with.  

And, yeah, I'm not remembering when Teresa was ever pretty.  She always had a low brow that kind of fucked up the rest of her face.  

@esco1822, remember Teresa did go to therapy twice in season five (with Joe Gorga, if that counts), and the first therapist, Michael, didn't take, but Dr V (who is currently whoring herself out to Marriage Boot Camp) did get through to them, because, as Teresa stated, Dr V was Italian, so she "got it."  I'm gonna leave that one alone.  The stupidity speaks for itself.  

I think, based on what Teresa said last night, about her past New Year's Eve, and telling a guy "maybe I'll make out with you later," that she is or has been cheating.  If so, she has totally lost me.  If you want to move on because you think Joe had a crystal ball and knew your mom was going to die, and he maliciously took that time from you, and you did nothing wrong, then you know what you do?  You hire Randy Kessler and you divorce his ass (see Parks, Phaedra). Stop lying.  

And, last, but not least:  Joe Gorga, you are disgusting.  What is going on with the veins popping out of your forehead?  No, Teresa and Melissa would not be friends in real life, and take you damned wife's side wholly and completely for once--stop straddling the fence, and get your weird eyebrows right while we're on the topic.  Joe Gorga and Frank Catania (another prince) are cut from the same exact cloth.  I agree with @Giselle, above, that Gorga is dancing on the fine lines of the law.  Frank just got caught first because he was under scrutiny as an officer of the court.  Can't wait for Joe Gorga to get his own comeuppance.  Maybe Melissa (who doesn't own Envy and doesnt have regular sex with her husband IMO) co-signed a document or two.  How delicious would Melissa Checks In be?  Yeah, no, I'm not excited about it either.  That's why I think Teresa has more star-power than her sister-in-law.  But Teresa can go fly a kite as far as this installment is concerned.  

"When I'm wrong, I say I'm wrong."  -Jerry Orbach as the creepy doctor-dad in Dirty Dancing.  

I was finna sit back and not say shit, taking full credit for an observation I don't even remember lol!  Girl I  didn't even know what you were talking about, I was referring to Jennifer.  But reading your characterization made me say dammit she right, she right.  Danielle nutted up first didn't she?  Lol.   

Hey, leave my Dr. Houseman alone!  I think this is why I binged the Marvelous Mrs. Maisel in a couple of weeks.  I have never wanted to go to the Catskills so badly in my whole life lol.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
28 minutes ago, LibertarianSlut said:

OTOH Jennifer didn't just make me laugh out loud, she made me guffaw at the way she described in one breath the reasons why she didn't want to dance with another man: "I mean, Andy, it's not for my husband, it's for me I just don't want a guy that close to me I mean what if he gets a hard-on and he's dancing with me ugh he would just enjoy it way more than I would." (All this said in one sentence, mind you).  If loving Jennifer is wrong, I don't want to be right.

I laughed too. How very presumptuous of her to think she's THAT likely to cause boners. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 7
38 minutes ago, LibertarianSlut said:

h.  

I can speak for Queens too and you're right!  It was still stupid you don't go breaking glasses and that's actually what I like about  Dolores. Jennifer was out of line and glass breaking can be dangerous so though Dolores may not like Melissa and buts in too much, she didn't let what Jennifer did slide just because it was Melissa. She even told Jennifer she needs to apologize at Marges fundraiser. Teresa wouldn't have done that.  If someone was drunkenly out of line with Jackie Teresa wouldn't care about right or wrong in the moment because she doesn't like Jackie. She barely cared Jen broke the glass at Melissa, because it was Melissa anx because she happens to like Jennifer so too bad if she's out of line with other people.

Joe Gorga probably has real gripes with the family. Their father seems so unpleasant that i kinda feel bad for Joe and Teresa at times because when you look at how he is with them and Melissa, and doesnt talk to is own sister they are probably a product of his environment.  But don't really like when he gets on Joe Giudice too much ONLY because I think the biggest difference is Joe Gi got caught and maybe  just had more opportunities to fraud their way into jail, I don't believe Gorga is really of much better moral character that he only believes in "hard work." Dont Joe and Melissa fake a story that Joe built their house for her but it was suppose to be a business property that they moved into to look good on the show and nowe can't get rid of? But he wants to look above it all. 

I think both Melissa and Teresa look better with their natural black hair. Especially Melissa because she was kinda pretty and it's not that she's unattractive now but it's a very generic JLO wannabe look. 

Edited by Gigi43
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6

I like this cast minus Melissa and Joe. They've always been the fakest and thirstiest and the whole family fight thing has long past expired. She should, at most, be demoted to FOH and Joe gone please. Without Teresa, both add zero to the show. Also next season, I'd much rather have Jen's brand of thirsty, lol. 

I get the feeling that Marge Jr. is getting the RHoNY Dorinda edit. Popular now, but definitely living in a glass house. 

• Love 4
8 hours ago, Kiki777 said:

Oh I totally agree that there are some 'flowers in the attic'.  Teresa hating Melissa is not personal - she would hate anyone he married.  Remember when she revealed that she was witness to him losing his virginity?  I bet she stood there watching for a while.

tenor.gif?itemid=12390465

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Giselle said:

An article did say that he can be deported and await the decision of his appeal there in Italy.

Oohhh Weee!- if that is true, somebody must really want him gone... no space for him within the immigration facility... cannot even wait on US soil for the decision..

I hope Juicy and/or Tre have at least contacted kinfolk to meet him at the airport in Italy (Rome?)  and at least sign for him... does he have to fly all the way in handcuffs?

I hope someone at least asked the Italian gov't if they even want him back... I'm sure they got their own felons/issues to deal with besides inheriting this mess...  just sayin'

Edited by sATL
  • Love 3
17 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

Tre needs to use the correct term. PRISON! But, hey, at least we have progress. 

Hey! Joe went to jail; Tre went to camp! Please pay attention!

Call me a noodge, but I am sad to see what relationship there was between Tre and Mel disintegrate. I thought they were a lot of fun together. I can't say I blame Melissa, of course, and it's nice to see her standing up to Teresa. However, I do think Jackie has put a bug in her ear, and it's not for the best. They are, after all sisters in law, and they can't just stay away from each other. This will hurt the kids and the rest of the family. Jackie is a stirrer, and she enjoys her power to upset people. In the wake of her meddling, she's left a sad mess. YMMV.

I noticed only Marge (!) and Joe broken up by the montage of clips of Joe and Tre going back and forth to prison and the effect on their kids. Melissa's stony look was jarring.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Reality police said:

I didn't think the suits were for her, I thought she said one of her girls.

Teresa spent more than that on one room!

She said they were for Gabriella. I’m sure those suits will come in handy when she goes away to school. 😎

• Love 1
17 hours ago, Marley said:

Teresa is the one who keeps jabbing at Melissa. Things were going not bad between them at the reunion until Teresa started obsessing over Melissa and Jackie. From what I remember Nrlissa never trashed Teresa to Jackie. Teresa just wants blind loyalty but doesn’t give it. I can’t ever remember her sticking up for Melissa.

Teresa of course won’t go with Joe. I’m sure she already has a bf or fuck buddy. If you were so in love with someone and you had such old school values then you would go with your husband no questions asked. She really thinks she’s something. Putting all the blame on Joe for the jail stuff is such a bunch of bs too and I’ll never believe Teresa didn’t know at least a little bit of what was going on.

Won’t Tre be surprised if each of her daughters moves to Italy to be with Joe as soon as she can.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 6
14 hours ago, Kiki777 said:

Oh I totally agree that there are some 'flowers in the attic'.  Teresa hating Melissa is not personal - she would hate anyone he married.  Remember when she revealed that she was witness to him losing his virginity?  I bet she stood there watching for a while.

I'm glad to see Mel standing up to T.  T better look out because once she has alienated everyone, her husband goes back to Italy and her father passes away, she'll have nobody left to help with her kids (who I'm sure will also resent her for this whole boy toy business)

But Melissa has a reputation of being a gold digger.  Look at how many "careers" she has gone through.  Remember she never got along with Joe and Teresa's parents.  I still think it was lousy of her and Joe to go on vacation on the anniversary's Antonio's death. 

ETA:   What gives you the impression that Melissa help look after her nieces?  She never did that, regardless of what Joe Gorga promised.  It was Joe Giudice's family that stepped in.

Edited by twilightzone
  • Useful 1
7 hours ago, TV Diva Queen said:

Let me leave this one for you all...

Teresa:  Per sway 

Andy:  persuade? 

Terera: yeah, per sway. 

Sometimes I wonder if she has a hearing problem and hasn’t read enough to know the actual words.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, twilightzone said:

But Melissa has a reputation of being a gold digger.  Look at how many "careers" she has gone through.  Remember she never got along with Joe and Teresa's parents.  I still think it was lousy of her and Joe to go on vacation on the anniversary's Antonio's death.  Melissa doesn't help look after her nieces.  That is from Joe Giudice's side of the family.

I have my own SIL issues but I have my nieces over all the time for sleepovers. No one ever has my boys over. Ever. Does Teresa ever have her neices/nephew over? Yet Melissa is expected to help out with Teresa's kids all the time? Why? I fail to see what Teresa is so busy doing? Her kids are old enough to be in school all day so other than after school activities I fail to see what Teresa is struggling with. Sounds like Nonno helps drive kids around. Gia at least is old enough to drive herself. 

The video montage of Teresa and Joe facing their prison terms did make me feel sorry for the kids but she's got no right to play the victim card and the "bad Aunt and Uncle" card when she failed as a mother to those children. That's not Joey or Melissa's fault. 

• Love 11
3 hours ago, Reality police said:

Teresa is as dumb as a box of Biermanns. 

There, fixed that for you. 

I just want to know where Gia got her  inteligences from. How did a product of that union manage to get into college?

And I mean a real college...geeez! 

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, Giselle said:

I just want to know where Gia got her  inteligences from. How did a product of that union manage to get into college?

And I mean a real college...geeez! 

I hate to say this, I'm not sure she's all that smart. Did you see her tweet to try and start a movement to keep Juicy here? 

"My father did his time and learned from his mistakes," she posted. "Isn't being in there supposed to make you realize your mistakes so you can become a better person? And that's exactly what my father did. He hasn't felt or looked this good since he was in his 30's. We have so many plans to do as a family when he gets out. I need my father to be here. My father belongs with us and his entire family. My father came into this country when he was one years old, the United States is the only country he knows, spread the word #bringjoehome."

Edited by esco1822
  • Love 1
25 minutes ago, Mountainair said:

I have my own SIL issues but I have my nieces over all the time for sleepovers. No one ever has my boys over. Ever. Does Teresa ever have her neices/nephew over? Yet Melissa is expected to help out with Teresa's kids all the time? Why? I fail to see what Teresa is so busy doing? Her kids are old enough to be in school all day so other than after school activities I fail to see what Teresa is struggling with. Sounds like Nonno helps drive kids around. Gia at least is old enough to drive herself. 

The video montage of Teresa and Joe facing their prison terms did make me feel sorry for the kids but she's got no right to play the victim card and the "bad Aunt and Uncle" card when she failed as a mother to those children. That's not Joey or Melissa's fault. 

Huh?  Teresa never asked Joe and Melissa to help with her kids.  She just wanted her brother to spend more time with their father.  When Joe Giudice first went away, Teresa got help (i.e., driving them around) from his side of the family.  The kids were younger and Gia didn't drive.

3 minutes ago, twilightzone said:

Huh?  Teresa never asked Joe and Melissa to help with her kids.  She just wanted her brother to spend more time with their father.  When Joe Giudice first went away, Teresa got help (i.e., driving them around) from his side of the family.  The kids were younger and Gia didn't drive.

But you said it. which is what I was quoting. 

• Love 1
Just now, Mountainair said:

But you said it. which is what I was quoting. 

Nope.  I was responding to the post that said if Teresa alienated Melissa, who would she get to help with her kids.  And I said that Melissa never did that to begin with.

Just want to add that I didn't actually watch this episode yet. I listened to it on my car bluetooth going to work today. And honestly, the impression is much different than watching with the over the top reactions any time anybody opens their mouth.  

Except Marge.  She is exactly the same lol.  

• Love 2
37 minutes ago, esco1822 said:

I hate to say this, I'm not sure she's all that smart. Did you see her tweet to try and start a movement to keep Juicy here? 

"My father did his time and learned from his mistakes," she posted. "Isn't being in there supposed to make you realize your mistakes so you can become a better person? And that's exactly what my father did. He hasn't felt or looked this good since he was in his 30's. We have so many plans to do as a family when he gets out. I need my father to be here. My father belongs with us and his entire family. My father came into this country when he was one years old, the United States is the only country he knows, spread the word #bringjoehome."

I was, by far, never Writer Girl, but she really should have had someone (literate, not Tre) proof read this.

Any Teen Mom peeps here? It looks like some of the schools in North Jersey aren't well.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, ghoulina said:
3 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

OTOH Jennifer didn't just make me laugh out loud, she made me guffaw at the way she described in one breath the reasons why she didn't want to dance with another man: "I mean, Andy, it's not for my husband, it's for me I just don't want a guy that close to me I mean what if he gets a hard-on and he's dancing with me ugh he would just enjoy it way more than I would." (All this said in one sentence, mind you).  If loving Jennifer is wrong, I don't want to be right.

Read more  

I laughed too. How very presumptuous of her to think she's THAT likely to cause boners. 

She is one of the best additions to the show.  The perfect combination of pretension and delusion.  Plus she and her family have entertainment value too.

3 hours ago, BrindaWalsh said:

And I agree with posters who say that they want to be 100% on board with Jackie but aren't.  And I suspect it's because I think ultimately she's probably pretty bitchy.  We're just cheering it on now because it's directed at Teresa.  But on a hunch, she's probably right in the mix of the Mean Moms crowd at her kids school.  Every school has them.  

Agreed.  She told Teresa in part 2 that she wasn't against her?  Bullshit!  Just own it.  So, she can out-talk Teresa.  Big deal considering that's like shooting fish in a barrel. Let me see her take on someone like Bethenny Frankel.  Now that would be impressive.  She is boring. The attempts at making her family life interesting were a fail. In my opinion I doubt she would be interested in hanging out with likes of the Gorgas if it were not for the desire to be on TV.  

• Love 4
7 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

snip

My stomach turned when the bullshit "look back" at Teresa's prison adventure started up.  We are getting teary eyed because a CRIMINAL was caught!  Jesus christ!  I feel horrible for the kids, but Teresa and Joe did this to them.  Dirtbag criminals, and she gets to be the star of a tv show???  How is this all happening!??

She gets to be star of a tv show because people continue to watch, whether because of her or not.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, twilightzone said:

But Melissa has a reputation of being a gold digger.  Look at how many "careers" she has gone through.  Remember she never got along with Joe and Teresa's parents.  I still think it was lousy of her and Joe to go on vacation on the anniversary's Antonio's death.  Melissa doesn't help look after her nieces.  That is from Joe Giudice's side of the family.

More of a reputation than the woman (Tre) spending her husband’s ill-gotten cash on tv for all to see as she furnished her ill-gotten mansion?

Almost everyone on the show has a gold digger reputation. But only one of these gold diggers did a bid in prison because she helped her husband steal their gold from others while defrauding the feds.

It’s also not Melissa’s job to raise her nieces since their parents valued possessions over freedom. She has 3 kids of her own. Kids who haven’t been poisoned by the bile spewed by Tre and Juicy Joe about Aunt “horseyface” Melissa.

• Love 11
23 minutes ago, brillia79 said:

More of a reputation than the woman (Tre) spending her husband’s ill-gotten cash on tv for all to see as she furnished her ill-gotten mansion?

Almost everyone on the show has a gold digger reputation. But only one of these gold diggers did a bid in prison because she helped her husband steal their gold from others while defrauding the feds.

It’s also not Melissa’s job to raise her nieces since their parents valued possessions over freedom. She has 3 kids of her own. Kids who haven’t been poisoned by the bile spewed by Tre and Juicy Joe about Aunt “horseyface” Melissa.

Melissa is poorest of the NJ HWs.  There would be no show without Teresa.  Why on earth would it be Melissa's job to raise her nieces???

I love Jackie making Theresa so angry she tries to throw something at her!  Theresa is no match for educated attorney Jackie and it kills her!

She hates Melissa because Melissa is younger and beautiful!

I'm sure Joe and Melissa would give the moon if Theresa would pack up and move to Italy!

But there's no real housewives with big salaries, wardrobes, meals and fancy vacations in Italy.  Tre isn't giving all of that up!  No way!!!

• Love 6
5 hours ago, twilightzone said:

But Melissa has a reputation of being a gold digger.

Yeah, started by Teresa, but does the evidence really bear that out? No one on here believes Joe has gold for Melissa to dig. Melissa is gorgeous, has a banging body and has that exotic look that many men fetishize. And yet she chose a contractor/male exotic dancer. She could've gotten herself a Tom (Erika's husband) from RHoBH or that movie producer Lala snagged from Vanderpump Rules, if she wanted to. As many astute posters have noted, Teresa was never going to like any women that snagged her brother. Jackie tells her she didn't write her own book and she's ready to assault her with Andy's cards (LOL) but her brother basically calls her husband out as a lazy crook andTeresa's reaction is .. *blink* *blink* *blink* . We see you, Teresa!

• Love 18
1 hour ago, twilightzone said:

Melissa is poorest of the NJ HWs.  There would be no show without Teresa.  Why on earth would it be Melissa's job to raise her nieces???

You tell me? Why mention Melissa not taking care of her nieces as though they don’t have two shitty parents of their own. The judge even went easy on June and Tre by staggering their sentences so one of them would always be with the kids.

If there weren’t people to wind Teresa up because of her entitlement and narcissism, there would be no show. On her own, Tre is a dud. She better thank Danielle for triggering that table flip by alluding to how daft Tre can be.

• Love 5
55 minutes ago, UniqBlue69 said:

Jackie tells her she didn't write her own book and she's ready to assault her with Andy's cards (LOL) but her brother basically calls her husband out as a lazy crook andTeresa's reaction is .. *blink* *blink* *blink* . We see you, Teresa!

*blink* *blink* *pet the ponytail* *blink*

If Teresa were smarter, I'd wonder if she was sending out a secret S.O.S. message to someone with the blinking and ponytail petting but because I know better, she's probably just trying to remember if she had any underwears on. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, brillia79 said:

You tell me? Why mention Melissa not taking care of her nieces as though they don’t have two shitty parents of their own. The judge even went easy on June and Tre by staggering their sentences so one of them would always be with the kids.

If there weren’t people to wind Teresa up because of her entitlement and narcissism, there would be no show. On her own, Tre is a dud. She better thank Danielle for triggering that table flip by alluding to how daft Tre can be.

Huh???  I was responding to a post that claimed that if Teresa alienated Melissa, she would not have anyone take care of her kids.  I said that Melissa never took care of her nieces - regardless of what Joe Gorga promised.  It was Joe Giudices family that helped out.

• Love 1