Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E17: Reunion Part 2

• Start Topic

18 minutes ago, Gigi43 said:

Jennifer's taste reminds me of the women on Say Yes To The Dress that spend over 10 grand on dresses that are tacky as hell. It's like they think that's what taste /money is supposed to look like with giant crystals that look costume-ish with a large price tag so oh it must be great, where dresses with smaller hand beading for half the price are so much more tasteful but then you can't say you spent so much. Jennifer was swayed by the appearance of opulence in her mind, because she really doesn't have style beyond wanting to talk prices and the look of crystals. 

it kinda goes to show you how she was raised and what importance was put on things when she was growing up.... her mother didn't love her/treat her well till she married well that says soooo much ... she puts more value on things in her life then on people its all a show if i have things then people will love me I must be important this stuff gives me value ...... 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 10
29 minutes ago, Higgins said:

"Flowers in the Attic" HA!! You dated yourself with this reference!!!

VC Andrews transcends the generations! 

But really, the 2014 Lifetime remake of it has made it popular with younger people too. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
Just now, Duke2801 said:

VC Andrews transcends the generations! 

But really, the 2014 Lifetime remake of it has made it popular with younger people too. 

True. I saw those. I was more impressed at 10  reading the books than at 45 watching the "movies".

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, esco1822 said:

I can't believe I didn't catch that. She really is a mental m*****. 

It was pretty much the first exchange she had of the evening. Then I hit pause and popped some popcorn. She gives a box of rocks a bad name. 

4 minutes ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

You're wrong!  If that wasn't its actual name, it wouldn't come written in big letters right across the box.   Let's fight, persway me otherwise.

...because she loves a bargain.    

geej? I don't want you to have to go to the trouble of typing this out everytime you wanna say it.  In the SYTTD threads this style is commonly referred to as a Pnina Tornai Stripper Fairy.  We take a shot everytime a bride says bling, hence, we're pretty fucked up by the time the show returns from its 2nd commercial break.

I told ya'll I was here all day and every day for each time Melissa gets at Tre.  In my opinion she hasn't done enough to even break the skin yet.   

T:  "you know how to get what you want from my brother, right honey?"

M:  "I don't like the way you're talking to me right now" 

Chiiiiiiiiile.  Jesus ain't made restraint like this since Job.    

image.png.9fab74efaeca02ad98dd4cf6e6217098.png

throw. the. whole. bitch. away.

Gorga has to come out and tell his sister, sotto voce, it's enough now, we've been together for 15 years, she's not going anywhere.   Was I the only one who thought his subtle "I was working while (Juicy) was playing around" was an allusion to affairs?  anybody? bueller? no?  I'm also going to need Melissa to tell everybody - I just want to hear from Teresa about this question - when have you ever defended me?  Melissa had to be reminded that Jennifer and Tre are on the same couch after Tre said nothing while this chick threw a glass at her sister in law.  Melissa is much too diplomatic.  All I could think was, sister?  Shutup talking to me about this and my nieces, your *sister* wasn't on your prison visitation list, we are not kin.  Trick ass heaux. 

I ain't trying to be shitty, well, that ship might've sailed lol but Tre's never been pretty to me.  She's been less Geico commercial cavemanish at times, but pretty?  Nah son.   Maybe she cuts a more impressive figure in person but onscreen she's the combined imaginations of Jim Henson and Wayland Flowers.   

Look, one of us needs to take one for the team and send a request to hair and make up thusly: 

(1) take more time to stand back and look at it;  

(2) pony tails shouldn't contain more than one bundle;

(3) the RH's foundation needs to be the same color as her skin on the day you tape; and 

(4) About all of their sex lives, but especially Marge talmbout Marge Sr.'s revag quality assurance control assessments?  girl, say less.

Hilarious!!  And then I kept saying the word and I was like “you know, it could make sense”. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, sATL said:

Did her mom visit/talk/communicate with her much less than if Tre when she was free ?

I feel like I remember Tre saying that her mom wouldn't visit her in jail/camp but I could be wrong. So essentially she's upset with Joe for taking her mom away from her when really some of that blame lies with her mother. Of course Tre could never be upset with her sainted mother so and can take no responsibility of her own so the blame lies solely with Joe. I'd like to pitch a new Bravo show where Teresa goes to therapy and we all get to watch her not understand a GD thing the therapist is saying to her. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 5
21 minutes ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

geej? I don't want you to have to go to the trouble of typing this out everytime you wanna say it.  In the SYTTD threads this style is commonly referred to as a Pnina Tornai Stripper Fairy.  We take a shot everytime a bride says bling, hence, we're pretty fucked up by the time the show returns from its 2nd commercial break.

Haha thanks! I lurk occasionally on those threads going back to TWOP but I wasn't sure how much crossover there is here had I just said Stripper Fairy, so I elaborated. Jennifer would love Pnina.

• Love 5

I have to say, I don't mind Jennifer.  Her house is tacky and she spoils her kids, but I do think she's mostly harmless.  I think her bragging comes from a place of insecurity and low self esteem.  Yes, she was awful and rude in Oklahoma but I don't think she meant to be hurtful, I think she just didn't know how to navigate a new situation (being on a girls trip, being on a reality show). While I'm generally on Margaret's side, Margaret was so off base with the mail order bride comments, Jennifer was right to be offended by that.  Just remembering the necklace situation tho, and yeah, Jennifer was totally in the wrong there.  But again, I don't think she's mean spirited, just a little self centered but also insecure at the same time.

• Love 6
10 hours ago, pinky33 said:

The only thing I can think while watching this is that Theresa really effed up her face. She looked actually beautiful (still hate her) coming home from prison. She is almost unrecognizable especially with all that negative energy and anger seething from her gigantic pores. 

Her face looks like someone who bodybuilds. Her very restrictive repetitive diet, her excessive exercising and lifting, the lack of fat in her body are affecting her more feminine aspects. 

Facially she's beginning to look like Frank and Frankie.

I also think it exacerbated her aggression. She was hangry this season.

• Useful 3
  • Love 16

Teresa is holding so much anger and it’s wreaking havoc with her looks. She has aged so much this year. 

I <almost > feel sorry for Joe Giudice- Tre blames him for everything- yet he was trying to give her everything she wanted, and she is just as culpable as Joe. No remorse from Teresa. 

Joe Gorga jumped on the blame Juicy Joe bandwagon- he thought he was being subtle- haha. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
10 hours ago, breezy424 said:

Did Jen say she spent $40000. on furniture?  If so, big deal.  She should watch Get a Room with Carson and Thom.  That's a drop in the bucket and her home decor reflects it. 

I actually thought this was the one time she WASN'T trying to brag about big expenditures and fancy items. It seemed like she was saying she was cheap and that's why she went to China to buy these things? Like she got a better deal there? 

8 hours ago, hoosier80 said:

I noticed that when Melissa (and Joe I think) said yeah Nonno complains about Teresa not being around, her eyes opened wide.  He's definitely playing both sides.

I think Nono is just a cranky, old man. He wants to bitch about everything. Mel and Joe KNOW that, so they choose not to make a big deal out of it when he grumps about Teresa. Joe probably just says, "I know dad" and moves it along. Tre, on the other hand, decided to try and throw them both under the bus and turn it into a big thing. I was actually kind of on her side at the start of all this; but now it seems obvious she was just looking for one more reason to find fault with them, especially Melissa. 

8 hours ago, hoosier80 said:

Teresa's dropping Juicy like a hot potato because it would disrupt HER life.  Not a surprise revelation for me.  If the girls all said, let's move to Italy to be with dad, she'd say no.  Even if Nonno said yes, I'll go with you all, she'd say no.

I agree. 

Here's my question, though? Once Joe is deported, can he come back? Can he get a Visa of some sort? Can he make a path to finally becoming a citizen? I just worry about those girls, is all. 

7 hours ago, Marley said:

Teresa is the one who keeps jabbing at Melissa. Things were going not bad between them at the reunion until Teresa started obsessing over Melissa and Jackie. From what I remember Nrlissa never trashed Teresa to Jackie. Teresa just wants blind loyalty but doesn’t give it. I can’t ever remember her sticking up for Melissa.

Exactly! She was so obsessed over what couch Melissa was sitting on. I was glad that Andy finally pointed out that it's not her choice. Teresa needs to also consider that couch arrangements may have more to do with whom Teresa can't sit by, then who Melissa CAN. 

2 hours ago, Duke2801 said:

So much this. She *really* strongly resembled Gia (and Milania to a lesser extent) in that scene where she comes home from prison. And dang, as much as I can’t stand her now. I was still touched by that scene of her hugging Juicy and the girls. Sad to see how much she’s hardened her face and her heart since then. So much for “just love, love, love” and “namaste.”

As wrong as what they did was, I was really rooting for them back then. I, naively, thought Tre actually grew and changed in prison. It was touching seeing how close and supportive the family was being. They were all there for each other. But, no. Teresa is worse than ever and has no compassionate for anyone. It's really too bad. 

• Love 17
11 minutes ago, Wicked said:

I have to say, I don't mind Jennifer.  Her house is tacky and she spoils her kids, but I do think she's mostly harmless.  I think her bragging comes from a place of insecurity and low self esteem.  Yes, she was awful and rude in Oklahoma but I don't think she meant to be hurtful, I think she just didn't know how to navigate a new situation (being on a girls trip, being on a reality show).

I could MAYBE buy this, if she didn't double down so hard on her OK behavior in part one of the reunion. There was no humility, no sign that she'd learned anything. It's just not okay to be a huge dick to others because you're insecure. I'm insanely insecure; but I don't take it out on others. (Just myself.) 

• Love 16
6 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I could MAYBE buy this, if she didn't double down so hard on her OK behavior in part one of the reunion. There was no humility, no sign that she'd learned anything. It's just not okay to be a huge dick to others because you're insecure. I'm insanely insecure; but I don't take it out on others. (Just myself.) 

I will have to re-watch part one, I don't remember that part, I thought she had apologized earlier and it seemed genuine to me.  Not saying I would want to be her best friend, just that I think I could let most of what she says or does roll off my shoulders.  I don't think it comes from a malicious place.  Unless she feels attacked (Margaret) and then she goes low.

• Love 2

Tre kept using "my husband is away" and "my kids don't have their father" and "kids need their dad" as ways to deflect or start another argument. Yet when asked if she would go if he was deported, stated she has to do what is best for her kids and she doesn't want to uproot them. So voluntarily taking them from their father when technically they can all be together again. I don't think she remembers what she says from moment to moment, I don't think she realizes what a hypocrite is, and I think she left her husband the day she went to prison and never intended to follow him to Italy.

I also don't believe a word of what she said regarding the boy toy. Somewhere it was said that the hand holding was him just helping her because she was unsteady on her feet. That wasn't a "helping" hand hold. Last night she said a lot of people touched her NYE, fans were everywhere and she took a lot of pictures with them. Okay, so why is this person being photographed with you multiple times and in different situations, even when fans are not around?

• Love 14
12 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Why is Andy referring to joe being “away” he’s in freaking prison he’s not on vacation he’s a convicted felon who is in prison 

Because it's a pretty common euphemism for being in the bighouse (and not a smokescreen to avoid saying "prison").

• Useful 1
36 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Once Joe is deported, can he come back? Can he get a Visa of some sort? Can he make a path to finally becoming a citizen? I just worry about those girls, is all. 

Doesn't VISA imply one is coming to work or go to school? IE for a specific stated purpose?   Joe Gorga has already told us what Juicy's work career was like - it wasn't " busting ass trying to build ...".   😁

Edited by sATL
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, TattleTeeny said:

Because it's a pretty common euphemism for being in the bighouse (and not a smokescreen to avoid saying "prison").

it is a smoke screen for Prison lol tho hes "away" away where? PRISON lol its not camp its not a vacation its not golfing ...he broke the law hes in Prison ...saying away tries to minimize it like they didnt do anything wrong... 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 6

Like I said, it's a common euphemism; neither Teresa nor Andy made it up. I have heard it used since, well, forever, And because everyone there and everyone watching knows where she's been and where Joe is, it would be stupid to pretend otherwise. There are plenty of things to bash her for but using a saying that a bazillion people before her have used seems silly.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, TattleTeeny said:

Like I said, it's a common euphemism; neither Teresa nor Andy made it up. I have heard it used since, well, forever, And because everyone there and everyone watching knows where she's been and where Joe is, it would be stupid to pretend otherwise. There are plenty of things to bash her for but using a saying that a bazillion people before her have used seems silly.  

the woman cant face reality tho and this is just one of the ways she does that... joe isnt in prison hes away.....she is trying to minimize in her head the reality of the situation she is being coddled by it trying to run from it like she didnt do anything wrong .... yes the word is code for prison but she doesn't need code words she needs to face the freakn truth esp when shes throwing stones at other people ... she and joe went to and are  in Prison she is a convicted felon her husband is a convicted felon ..... she has no leg to stand on throwing out white trash and trying to act above anyone ..... just watch her reaction anytime anyone says the word Prison she freaks the fuck out like that's not where she was or where he is ...... hes AWAY I was Away ..... no bitch shame the devil tell the truth its PRISON 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 7

Tre is pissed (jealous) because Melissa likes Jackie and has become good friends with her, so should Melissa be jealous because Tre is besties with ass kissing Delores who interjects her unwanted opinions on how Melissa should handle her family ? Tre is full of double standards. 

• Love 12

@Keywestclubkid, I definitely do not disagree at all with what you're saying here--and I actually thought she seemed a bit less "head in the sand" this season and also when she first got back from being "away," and calmer/chiller in general. But that term, to me, is just as obvious as flat-out saying "prison."

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 2
35 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I actually thought this was the one time she WASN'T trying to brag about big expenditures and fancy items. It seemed like she was saying she was cheap and that's why she went to China to buy these things? Like she got a better deal there? 

I think Nono is just a cranky, old man. He wants to bitch about everything. Mel and Joe KNOW that, so they choose not to make a big deal out of it when he grumps about Teresa. Joe probably just says, "I know dad" and moves it along. Tre, on the other hand, decided to try and throw them both under the bus and turn it into a big thing. I was actually kind of on her side at the start of all this; but now it seems obvious she was just looking for one more reason to find fault with them, especially Melissa. 

I agree. 

Here's my question, though? Once Joe is deported, can he come back? Can he get a Visa of some sort? Can he make a path to finally becoming a citizen? I just worry about those girls, is all. 

Exactly! She was so obsessed over what couch Melissa was sitting on. I was glad that Andy finally pointed out that it's not her choice. Teresa needs to also consider that couch arrangements may have more to do with whom Teresa can't sit by, then who Melissa CAN. 

As wrong as what they did was, I was really rooting for them back then. I, naively, thought Tre actually grew and changed in prison. It was touching seeing how close and supportive the family was being. They were all there for each other. But, no. Teresa is worse than ever and has no compassionate for anyone. It's really too bad. 

I'm no ice professional but in the news right now is the legal discussion of a young woman in - I can't remember which country - claiming to already be an American citizen who wants to return to the U.S.  She's also allegedly a terrorist.  The State Department has the right to revoke citizenship on the basis of criminal activity and deny it altogether for same.   I'm actually baffled as to how Joe got back from the trip they took to Italy in the first place.  It's not like he could've stuck his passport in with the rest of the group's  - American passport book covers are blue, Italy's are red.    

26 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

I also think there was mention of a "HematoNa"....

yes, this is extremely dangerous and symptomatically similar to a drama to the head.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
23 minutes ago, Juliegirlj said:

Teresa is holding so much anger and it’s wreaking havoc with her looks. She has aged so much this year. 

I <almost > feel sorry for Joe Giudice- Tre blames him for everything- yet he was trying to give her everything she wanted, and she is just as culpable as Joe. No remorse from Teresa. 

Joe Gorga jumped on the blame Juicy Joe bandwagon- he thought he was being subtle- haha. 

Teresa never takes responsibility for anything.  She's unable to independently see how she contributed to her own downfall. When she is spoon-fed some insight she refuses to acknowledge anything that shows her culpability. It's always someone else's fault, someone made her get to that point.

Both Joe  Guidice and Teresa are like this. Even the false contrition they showed at sentencing is absent now. Joe has said he doesn't deserve what's happening to him. 

I took what Joe Gorga said last night with a grain of salt. He worked his ass off but it was in competition to what he believed Joe had and to prove himself to his father.  But I also think he cuts corners, maybe not illegal ones but he's still cuts corners,  skates to that edge to get ahead. Joe Guidice was/is a lesson for him. He's a bit smarter than his brother in law in that he knows to apply Joe's lesson to himself and keep his nose clean. 

Joe Gorga knows his brother in law and his sister both screwed up. He knows it. He's on the blame Joe bandwagon because he will never ever have to deal with Joe again, he will have to deal with his sister. Sure he says Joe is the one but he also knows his sister played a big part in it. 

• Love 8
35 minutes ago, Dsnygrl33 said:

Somewhere it was said that the hand holding was him just helping her because she was unsteady on her feet. That wasn't a "helping" hand hold. Last night she said a lot of people touched her NYE, fans were everywhere and she took a lot of pictures with them. Okay, so why is this person being photographed with you multiple times and in different situations, even when fans are not around?

I'd like to also note that in one of those pictures the guy had his hand on her ass. What was the excuse for that, I wonder? 

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

He could use his brother's passport.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 20
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, MsTree said:

I wonder what she would have done if she had my cousin as a relative...who BTW, brought Port-o-Subs as an antipasto for our family Christmas dinner!! 

I would adopt your cousin. I hadn't thought of Port-o-Subs in 20 years until I saw it written there, and now I'm craving it. 

1 hour ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

Gorga has to come out and tell his sister, sotto voce, it's enough now, we've been together for 15 years, she's not going anywhere.   Was I the only one who thought his subtle "I was working while (Juicy) was playing around" was an allusion to affairs?  anybody? bueller? no?  I'm also going to need Melissa to tell everybody - I just want to hear from Teresa about this question - when have you ever defended me?  Melissa had to be reminded that Jennifer and Tre are on the same couch after Tre said nothing while this chick threw a glass at her sister in law.  Melissa is much too diplomatic.  All I could think was, sister?  Shutup talking to me about this and my nieces, your *sister* wasn't on your prison visitation list, we are not kin.  Trick ass heaux. 

100% yes. I had a wife and was working to build my business while he was out doing crimes and spending his money on "boats and hooers" (TM Frank Catania). 

58 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

It is an old Italian classic, the martyred parent act. Seen more commonly, but not exclusively, from the mother, but Giacinto is making it his own. "Your brother never comes over! Your sister doesn't appreciate all I do for her!" Neither Theresa nor Joe is actually falling for it, she's just seizing on it as an easy knife to twist. 

9 minutes ago, esco1822 said:

I'd like to also note that in one of those pictures the guy had his hand on her ass. What was the excuse for that, I wonder? 

Her ass was in danger of falling off, and that brave fan stepped in to save it. 

• LOL 11
  • Love 8

I think once you are a felon it becomes really difficult to become a us citizen .... an applicant must show that he or she has been a person of good moral character for the statutory period prior to filing for naturalization. The Service is not limited to the statutory period in determining whether an applicant has established good moral character. He isnt going to be released from the jail and be able to step foot outside the prison he will be immediately put on a plane and flew out of the country so unless the judge grants some kinda "stay" hes gone 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Useful 3
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, abbottrabbit said:

I would adopt your cousin. I hadn't thought of Port-o-Subs in 20 years until I saw it written there, and now I'm craving it. 

100% yes. I had a wife and was working to build my business while he was out doing crimes and spending his money on "boats and hooers" (TM Frank Catania). 

It is an old Italian classic, the martyred parent act. Seen more commonly, but not exclusively, from the mother, but Giacinto is making it his own. "Your brother never comes over! Your sister doesn't appreciate all I do for her!" Neither Theresa nor Joe is actually falling for it, she's just seizing on it as an easy knife to twist. 

Her ass was in danger of falling off, and that brave fan stepped in to save it. 

I'm actually surprised at Nonno.  Even more surprised that they respond to it.  This seems like such a manipulative way to keep your family close, it's weird.   You never come over = we had dinner 4 days ago.   Bruh.  You haven't spoken to your sister in 40 years, relax. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 11
12 minutes ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

I'm actually surprised at Nonno.  Even more surprised that they respond to it.  This seems like such a manipulative way to keep your family close, it's weird.   You never come over = we had dinner 4 days ago.   Bruh.  You haven't spoken to your sister in 40 years, relax. 

It's something I saw a ton of from my grandparents' generation; less so from my parents'. I'd thought it was an age thing, but I think Giacinto is actually younger than my mom. So maybe it's a "degrees removed from immigration" thing. 

The best part is, if Joe was over at Theresa's helping Giacinto out 24/7/365, the rap would be "your brother, he thinks I'm old; he thinks I can't do for myself no more; he don't trust me!" 

• LOL 3
  • Love 10
15 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I think once you are a felon it becomes really difficult to become a us citizen .... an applicant must show that he or she has been a person of good moral character for the statutory period prior to filing for naturalization. The Service is not limited to the statutory period in determining whether an applicant has established good moral character. He isnt going to be released from the jail and be able to step foot outside the prison he will be immediately put on a plane and flew out of the country so unless the judge grants some kinda "stay" hes gone 

I read an article that said that one WWHL, Tre once said she was going to ask Trump to pardon Joe if the appeal of his deportation fails. Who wants to explain to her how pardons work??? Of course this article is from 3 months ago. I have a hard time believing she'll fight too hard to keep him here now. I have to wonder what their relationship would look like if they win the appeal and he stays.  

• Love 2
34 minutes ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

Yeah... In some families - the troublemakers , side-trash talkers/sh*t stirrers get ignored....

" never come over , huh?? see you on the next holiday...". 

Tre and Joey need to stop arguing with each other over him.  Its not to worth it . Sad to say their auguring with each other will outlive Nonno. Hell - they got 15 years in already. I'm making a guess the visiting issues originally started when Joey got married and started "busting his ass" to grow a business and support his family.

Earlier it was mentioned that Tre might have a "few flowers in the attic"... Since Tre claims to be a wonderful sole caretaker of Nonno - has she checked if Nonno has  "some weeds" in his garden? Some ageing illnesses get a early start with the patient being argumentative..

Edited by sATL
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, ghoulina said:

that's such a bullshit, to me. She knew. But she turned a blind eye because he kept her in designer shoes and cleansy houses. 

And if she truly, 100%, DIDN'T know? That's on her. For being a fucking dumbass and having no ownership of her own finances. I've been a SAHM almost 11 years. And I'm on all financial aspects of our life. 

I originally thought that they agreed off camera to have Joe basically take the fall, in the hopes to keep her from having to serve time. But now that that is a moot point, it just seems shitty of her to act like an innocent victim. 

Teresa knew everything.  She was sent to jail for her part - one crime was that she signed documents saying that she was making X amount at a job she didn't have.  Those documents were sent to banks, used to acquire millions of dollars in loans.  She had dirty hands.  There were many pieces to the fraud puzzle - and she was a part of it.

There were VICTIMS to these crimes, and not just faceless banks.  There were people who were owed money for the work they did.  

My stomach turned when the bullshit "look back" at Teresa's prison adventure started up.  We are getting teary eyed because a CRIMINAL was caught!  Jesus christ!  I feel horrible for the kids, but Teresa and Joe did this to them.  Dirtbag criminals, and she gets to be the star of a tv show???  How is this all happening!??

She wasn't an innocent bystander - I am sure she was the motivating force behind all of the fraud.

2 hours ago, Reality police said:

I loved it when Marge stated that Jennifer's house reflected who Jennifer is. I don't think that was as much of a compliment that Jennifer thinks it is. Good one Marge!

And what did Marge say?  That they paid the same for their respective homes?  I can believe that - Marge's house is actually nice, it just needs some work, and she is closer to town.

• Love 16
4 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

Teresa knew everything.  She was sent to jail for her part - one crime was that she signed documents saying that she was making X amount at a job she didn't have.  Those documents were sent to banks, used to acquire millions of dollars in loans.  She had dirty hands.  There were many pieces to the fraud puzzle - and she was a part of it.

There were VICTIMS to these crimes, and not just faceless banks.  There were people who were owed money for the work they did.  

My stomach turned when the bullshit "look back" at Teresa's prison adventure started up.  We are getting teary eyed because a CRIMINAL was caught!  Jesus christ!  I feel horrible for the kids, but Teresa and Joe did this to them.  Dirtbag criminals, and she gets to be the star of a tv show???  How is this all happening!??

She wasn't an innocent bystander - I am sure she was the motivating force behind all of the fraud.

And what did Marge say?  That they paid the same for their respective homes?  I can believe that - Marge's house is actually nice, it just needs some work, and she is closer to town.

I love the view out of Marge's windows. All that lush greenery, not the sterile look of Jennifer's. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, mytmo said:

Jennifer could've just stayed in the USA to get tacky stuff for her home like from this guy or maybe those unclaimed freight stores.

caqgslswcaa5czj.jpg

That tiger would be perfect in the White Zoo but with all the other animals in the house it wouldn't last long. The clutch of troglodytes would destroy it within an hour.

3 hours ago, Reality police said:

I loved it when Marge stated that Jennifer's house reflected who Jennifer is. I don't think that was as much of a compliment that Jennifer thinks it is. Good one Marge!

That's how it's done. It sailed right over Jen's head. Bless her heart.

• LOL 5
  • Love 8

It's kind of sad that Jennifer marrying someone to her mother's liking is what was needed for her to gain obvious acceptance from her mother. It kind of makes me think that's why Jennifer has an issue with disciplining her children - she's trying to be the complete opposite mother to the one she grew up with. In addition to seeing Jennifer's home on the show, she did a home tour that's on Youtube and my original impression remains the same - it's an ugly home - largely due to the decor. One thing that really stands out to me is that she puts all this furniture in her rooms and she pushes all of them up against walls which creates a really awkward configuration that leaves big empty spaces in the middle...most people set up their furniture that makes it conducive to watching tv, having conversations with others in the room, etc.

Will still give Teresa credit for following through with her competition. Her resolve was incredible. Also her answer about the mystery man..yeah, not very convincing, lol. Teresa once again looked foolish. When she says shady shit, she makes it seem like everyone else is crazy when they call her out. She pretends to never understand how her words come across but she's a professional at picking apart what other people say and then trying to go after them. And she has standards for other people that she doesn't uphold herself. She may not have liked what Jackie said but Jackie wasn't telling a lie. When Danielle threw a glass and cut Melissa's foot and when Jennifer took a broken glass stem and threatened Melissa, what did Teresa do? She stood there stupid and then acted like she didn't understand why Melissa was upset. Yet Teresa is friends with Jennifer and sitting on that side of the couch with her. Teresa is still friends with Danielle. How do you ever truly have a respectable relationship with someone who lives by the rule 'do as I say, not as I do?'.

Watching Teresa's kids have to deal with the fallout of what their parents did was tough and will always be tough. They were innocents who had their lives turned upside down. I understand why Andy asked the question but I also hope that Teresa has had these conversations with her children and they don't learn about what their mother has planned for herself and them through this show.

• Love 12

If there were any lingering doubt about Teresa, last night proved she is unhinged and detached from reality, the latter, in my opinion, is by her own choice.  

Was Jennifer boasting about spending $40K on furnishings for her faux Opera House? That amount of cash is a pittance for a house of that size, even without purchasing high end stuff.   

High Def TV is no friend to facial pores.  

• Love 8
12 hours ago, hoosier80 said:

Teresa is a narcissist.  She is eternally pissed at Melissa for "stealing" her brother away from her.  She's no longer the priority for Joe Gorga.  Melissa also doesn't worship at the altar of Teresa.  If anyone doesn't agree with Teresa 100%, they are an enemy, how dare they even question her!  

I noticed that when Melissa (and Joe I think) said yeah Nonno complains about Teresa not being around, her eyes opened wide.  He's definitely playing both sides.  She was so quick to say oh Joe's not doing enough, Melissa, it's your fault.   By her saying she doesn't control Joe, she was really saying Melissa does control him, or influences him - or again - takes his attention away from Teresa.  It's just all Melissa's fault.  Teresa would've been happier if Joe had never married ANYONE.  

Teresa's dropping Juicy like a hot potato because it would disrupt HER life.  Not a surprise revelation for me.  If the girls all said, let's move to Italy to be with dad, she'd say no.  Even if Nonno said yes, I'll go with you all, she'd say no.

Jennifer is a sad person.  She's compensating with things for her mother's disapproval, as a way to say 'hey look how good I'm doing, look how happy I am'!  She's also overcompensating with her own kids so they don't feel any disapproval.  It's one thing to say hey, you're too fat, to disciplining kids and setting boundaries.  40k to furnish that entire huge house?  Knockoffs 'R Us. I'm not one to knock a knockoff (a good one),but Jennifer acts like the Lady of the Manor, the Grand Dame.  16 bathrooms?  Please.  Just means 16 toilets to scrub.  No thanks.  If I had that large of a home, it'd better come with a maid.  Screw the Chanel, I want someone else to clean that place.

This all is so true.

The one thing I would like to see happen is Joe really put his foot down with his sister. The next time she mouths off in front of him or he hears of it. Lay down the law once and for all. No excuses. no exceptions. Then have the resolve to be true to his decision.

You will treat my wife with respect. Period.

If you don't, we're gone we will leave. You will be responsible for the kids not seeing each other. I'm not playing nice anymore and trying to keep the peace while you mouth off any time you see fit and then expect us to hold our tongues and make nice. No, you will treat my wife with respect whether I am with her or not.

Keep it up and you are on your own because  I will not allow you to continually do this to her.

It's your decision.

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 13
33 minutes ago, Giselle said:

That tiger would be perfect in the White Zoo but with all the other animals in the house it wouldn't last long. The clutch of troglodytes would destroy it within an hour.

That's how it's done. It sailed right over Jen's head. Bless her heart.

Lol!!  I think they'd keep him.   Some hot wheels glue gunned to his feet and a wide genuine leather belt across his back, he'd make a pretty sweet ride (it's a really long way from bathroom #16 to #2). 

4 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

It's kind of sad that Jennifer marrying someone to her mother's liking is what was needed for her to gain obvious acceptance from her mother. It kind of makes me think that's why Jennifer has an issue with disciplining her children - she's trying to be the complete opposite mother to the one she grew up with. In addition to seeing Jennifer's home on the show, she did a home tour that's on Youtube and my original impression remains the same - it's an ugly home - largely due to the decor. One thing that really stands out to me is that she puts all this furniture in her rooms and she pushes all of them up against walls which creates a really awkward configuration that leaves big empty spaces in the middle...most people set up their furniture that makes it conducive to watching tv, having conversations with others in the room, etc.

Will still give Teresa credit for following through with her competition. Her resolve was incredible. Also her answer about the mystery man..yeah, not very convincing, lol. Teresa once again looked foolish. When she says shady shit, she makes it seem like everyone else is crazy when they call her out. She pretends to never understand how her words come across but she's a professional at picking apart what other people say and then trying to go after them. And she has standards for other people that she doesn't uphold herself. She may not have liked what Jackie said but Jackie wasn't telling a lie. When Danielle threw a glass and cut Melissa's foot and when Jennifer took a broken glass stem and threatened Melissa, what did Teresa do? She stood there stupid and then acted like she didn't understand why Melissa was upset. Yet Teresa is friends with Jennifer and sitting on that side of the couch with her. Teresa is still friends with Danielle. How do you ever truly have a respectable relationship with someone who lives by the rule 'do as I say, not as I do?'.

Watching Teresa's kids have to deal with the fallout of what their parents did was tough and will always be tough. They were innocents who had their lives turned upside down. I understand why Andy asked the question but I also hope that Teresa has had these conversations with her children and they don't learn about what their mother has planned for herself and them through this show.

You don't even have to be a body language enthusiast to see her *tell* - she averts her eyes and angles her head downward with every lie (when sitting).  If she's lying while standing, she'll start blinking or press her lips together.

2 hours ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

I'm no ice professional but in the news right now is the legal discussion of a young woman in - I can't remember which country - claiming to already be an American citizen who wants to return to the U.S.  She's also allegedly a terrorist.  The State Department has the right to revoke citizenship on the basis of criminal activity and deny it altogether for same.   I'm actually baffled as to how Joe got back from the trip they took to Italy in the first place.  It's not like he could've stuck his passport in with the rest of the group's  - American passport book covers are blue, Italy's are red.    

yes, this is extremely dangerous and symptomatically similar to a drama to the head.

Ignore me.   Same way he left.  Guy's gotta have a green card.  Or 2, knowing Joe.

I can't believe I forgot my favorite moment:

Andy:  do you just tolerate Melissa?

Tre:

vb20nr.gif

• LOL 4
  • Love 12
15 hours ago, pieinmyeye said:

Who needs 700.00 worth of bathing suits?? Tre should have spent some money getting some kind of support built into whatever it is she’s wearing.

I didn't think the suits were for her, I thought she said one of her girls.

14 hours ago, breezy424 said:

Still team left couch.

Did Jen say she spent $40000. on furniture?  If so, big deal.  She should watch Get a Room with Carson and Thom.  That's a drop in the bucket and her home decor reflects it. 

Of course Tre won't go to Italy.  How would she live her lifestyle?  Joe isn't that important.   And enough with this is all Joe's fault.  Tre lied to the courts.  Actually, I wish Tre would move to Italy.  Then I wouldn't have to listen to her anymore.

And the whole thing with Mel was ridiculous.  Tre has always hated Mel. 

Teresa spent more than that on one room!

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

You don't even have to be a body language enthusiast to see her *tell* - she averts her eyes and angles her head downward with every lie (when sitting).  If she's lying while standing, she'll start blinking or press her lips together.

And she never answers the question immediately and directly. If you're telling the truth, why do you need time to pause, hum and haw and distract before giving a quasi-answer to the question that was asked? And I certainly don't think it's because she wants to make sure she communicates clearly because we all know that clear and respectful communication with others is not something that is even on Teresa's radar.

• Love 4
14 hours ago, mbaywife123 said:

Teresa is as dumb as a box of hair.

I have no "compassionate" for her or her grifter husband.

She needs to go remove some of the "ingredenses" from her face and 

"cleansy" her foul/ignorant mouth out with some lava soap.

And someone needs to per-sway her to go to Italy for good. She is a meathead.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
14 hours ago, mbaywife123 said:

Teresa is as dumb as a box of hair.

I have no "compassionate" for her or her grifter husband.

She needs to go remove some of the "ingredenses" from her face and 

"cleansy" her foul/ignorant mouth out with some lava soap.

Teresa is as dumb as a box of Biermanns. 

There, fixed that for you. 

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Giselle said:

Teresa never takes responsibility for anything.  She's unable to independently see how she contributed to her own downfall. When she is spoon-fed some insight she refuses to acknowledge anything that shows her culpability. It's always someone else's fault, someone made her get to that point.

Both Joe  Guidice and Teresa are like this. Even the false contrition they showed at sentencing is absent now. Joe has said he doesn't deserve what's happening to him. 

I took what Joe Gorga said last night with a grain of salt. He worked his ass off but it was in competition to what he believed Joe had and to prove himself to his father.  But I also think he cuts corners, maybe not illegal ones but he's still cuts corners,  skates to that edge to get ahead. Joe Guidice was/is a lesson for him. He's a bit smarter than his brother in law in that he knows to apply Joe's lesson to himself and keep his nose clean. 

Joe Gorga knows his brother in law and his sister both screwed up. He knows it. He's on the blame Joe bandwagon because he will never ever have to deal with Joe again, he will have to deal with his sister. Sure he says Joe is the one but he also knows his sister played a big part in it. 

Didn’t he say it was Joe when Joe was home too? I’m asking because I don’t remember. I know he’s always openly blamed him about their dad. 

• Love 2
15 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Why is Andy referring to joe being “away” he’s in freaking prison he’s not on vacation he’s a convicted felon who is in prison 

So true! Andy walks on eggshells around Teresa...maybe this is the Teresa show after all.

• Love 2