Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E17: Reunion Part 2

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, UniqBlue69 said:

Yeah, started by Teresa, but does the evidence really bear that out? No one on here believes Joe has gold for Melissa to dig. Melissa is gorgeous, has a banging body and has that exotic look that many men fetishize. And yet she chose a contractor/male exotic dancer. She could've gotten herself a Tom (Erika's husband) from RHoBH or that movie producer Lala snagged from Vanderpump Rules, if she wanted to. As many astute posters have noted, Teresa was never going to like any women that snagged her brother. Jackie tells her she didn't write her own book and she's ready to assault her with Andy's cards (LOL) but her brother basically calls her husband out as a lazy crook andTeresa's reaction is .. *blink* *blink* *blink* . We see you, Teresa!

Melissa has ricocheted from a wannabe pop singer, to an "author" - now to a boutique owner - who is being sued by her ex-partner for fraud.   Astute posers???  No.  People here HATE Teresa - so it's very bias. 

• Love 2
30 minutes ago, twilightzone said:

Melissa has ricocheted from a wannabe pop singer, to an "author" - now to a boutique owner - who is being sued by her ex-partner for fraud.   Astute posers???  No.  People here HATE Teresa - so it's very bias. 

And yet, Mel hasn’t been to prison for lying to the IRS or fraudulently filed a bankruptcy to the tune of $11,000,000 while hiding assets, since we’re talking about fraud ‘n stuff.

If Melissa’s biggest crime is using reality tv exposure to try and launch a brand, then she’ll be fine. Maybe Mel can “borrow” family recipes, call them her own, launch a cookbook and never lift a finger to cook a thing. Oops... that hustle has already been taken.

You’re right. I don’t like Teresa. It’s no crime to dislike violent felons who refuse to accept any responsibility for their actions. Or who have the nerve to call another housewife “white trash bitch” when they’re barely out of their post-prison probation period.

• Love 18
1 hour ago, Emmeline said:

I just read that Danielle is engaged again and getting married on Monday.  Are these guys crazy?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/people.com/tv/rhonj-danielle-staub-olivier-maier-engaged/amp/

Danielle’s privates must be made of gold because I, for the life of me, can’t figure out how she keeps finding man after man willing to put a ring on it. 

I feel so sorry for Christine and Jillian who have to deal with the never ending revolving door of men that come out of their mother’s life.

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
On 2/27/2019 at 7:13 PM, ghoulina said:

She knew. But she turned a blind eye because he kept her in designer shoes and cleansy houses. 

Ahh yes, the cleansy houses...Love it! 

• Love 2
On 2/27/2019 at 7:13 PM, ghoulina said:

And if she truly, 100%, DIDN'T know? That's on her. For being a fucking dumbass and having no ownership of her own finances. I've been a SAHM almost 11 years. And I'm on all financial aspects of our life. 

I originally thought that they agreed off camera to have Joe basically take the fall, in the hopes to keep her from having to serve time. But now that that is a moot point, it just seems shitty of her to act like an innocent victim. 

I'm all over my finances too. I wouldn't just leave them to anyone, including my husband, without some kind of oversight. No way jose, I'm too ocd to just sit back and let someone else handle that stuff. Especially if we were raking in THAT kind of dough, and flashing it all over tv on every. single. episode. of a reality show! And...especially x 2, knowing her husband's character. Ooooohhh, and especially x 3 knowing he isn't even an American citizen! You don't mess with the govermnment when it comes to $$ and fraud because they'll getcha!

As far as whether or not she even knew about his shady dealings...I believe that she really is that stupid to not even think anything of it, or think that maybe she might want to keep an eye on him/it, and try reading any documents before blindly signing on the dotted line.  I mean, listen to the woman try to form an intelligent sentence. She ain't all there upstairs.

• Love 4

I drives me nuts every time I hear someone on this cast say "Listen" or "Look" before they start a sentence. It just seems really abrasive to me. Must be a Jersey thing, because I feel like most of them do it. Even the men.

• Love 3
33 minutes ago, SallySarue said:

As far as whether or not she even knew about his shady dealings...I believe that she really is that stupid to not even think anything of it, or think that maybe she might want to keep an eye on him/it, and try reading any documents before blindly signing on the dotted line.  I mean, listen to the woman try to form an intelligent sentence. She ain't all there upstairs.

But Teresa lied on the stand to the bankruptcy court even after they were indicted. That's why no one here is  buying her bullshit and why the judge sentenced her to prison lol.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
3 minutes ago, UniqBlue69 said:

But Teresa lied on the stand to the bankruptcy court even after they were indicted. That's why no one here is  buying her bullshit and why the judge sentenced her to prison lol.

Oh, really. I didn't follow what happened in court. It just seems to me that she's really missing a few essential screws. But I'm not surprised at all that she would lie.

• Love 2
(edited)
9 hours ago, twilightzone said:

Huh???  I was responding to a post that claimed that if Teresa alienated Melissa, she would not have anyone take care of her kids.  I said that Melissa never took care of her nieces - regardless of what Joe Gorga promised.  It was Joe Giudices family that helped out.

Melissa wasn’t even on the visitation list for “away,” so she probably didn’t help because they didn’t want her help. 

Edited by FancyNancy
  • Love 9
8 hours ago, DivaLasVegas82 said:

Danielle’s privates must be made of gold because I, for the life of me, can’t figure out how she keeps finding man after man willing to put a ring on it. 

Seriously. I read the article and have decided the man is also stupid because he made one of my least favorite grammatical errors.

“Danielle’s one of the smartest people I’ve met. People have preconceived notions about her from reality TV, but she’s a smart women. And I was instantly attracted to that.”

Why do people have such a hard time with the word "woman???" Drives me bananas. I hope this dummy gets a prenup!

• Love 2
On ‎2‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 6:50 PM, pieinmyeye said:

And jealous of Melissa trying to find out if she has another sister! I’m beginning to think she not only has the IQ of a turnip, but is psycho as well. No wonder she and Danielle are big buds. Peas in a pod.

I loved how Andy told her "you said something nice, then took a right turn and became negative" and she's like "how so?"  Melissa is right, you can't argue with her.  Teresa is straight up delusional.  

• Love 11
(edited)
On ‎2‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 7:08 PM, ghoulina said:

We got a lot of interesting background into on Jennifer tonight. She definitely slept with someone before Bill. But then wouldn't have sex with HIM until married? Insanity. 

It seems she only gained her mother's approval via her husband. As much as I don't like Jennifer, that's pretty sad. And may partially explain why she is so the opposite with HER kids.

I don't understand justifying treating your kids badly as a "cultural" thing, as Jennifer did about the way her mother treated her growing up.   I mean, if her own mother was treated badly by her mother and it sucked, why would she repeat that with her own children, knowing how badly it made her feel as a kid?  To me, that makes it worse.  It's not like it makes the children end up "better."  Putting someone's sole value in who they marry is gross.  Certainly not a cultural belief I would brag about.

Edited by lezlers
  • Love 4

I was LIVING for Joe Gorga saying that Juicy was a lazy bum who got by scamming other people and that's why he spent so much time with Nonno.   Teresa couldn't even say anything about that shit because it's TRUE.  When you don't work an honest day in your life, you've got lots of time to sit around and drink with your alcoholic father in law.

• LOL 2
  • Love 16
40 minutes ago, lezlers said:

I don't understand justifying treating your kids badly as a "cultural" thing, as Jennifer did about the way her mother treated her growing up.   I mean, if her own mother was treated badly by her mother and it sucked, why would she repeat that with her own children, knowing how badly it made her feel as a kid?  To me, that makes it worse.  It's not like it makes the children end up "better."  Putting someone's sole value in who they marry is gross.  Certainly not a cultural belief I would brag about.

but I think the point is that Jennifer is overcompensating with her children based on how bad the relationship with her own mother made her feel.  

Not to mention, Jennifer's mother telling her she has a fat ass as a girl or teen isn't "tough love" nor is it "cultural."  It's Jennifer's mom being an asshole.  And considering how dismissive this woman was of Jennifer when she expressed how frustrated she was that Bill was never around and would spend his free time with his friends instead of his family, and then coupled with these tidbits of information, Jennifer's mom is a really sucky person.  And it explains a lot about Jennifer as a parent.  

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, BrindaWalsh said:

Not to mention, Jennifer's mother telling her she has a fat ass as a girl or teen isn't "tough love" nor is it "cultural."  It's Jennifer's mom being an asshole. 

Isn't her mom a big lady too? So in her mind it must be culturally acceptable to only develop a big ass after marriage? I don't like Jennifer but I sure can empathize with a mom whose criticism of her weight has scarred her. That is some tough stuff to get over. I agree that this is why she is so lenient with her children but I hope seeing their behavior on camera helps her realize that healthy boundaries can/need to be set with them and that you can still be a loving and supportive parent while doing so. 

• Love 5
7 hours ago, UniqBlue69 said:

Damn, I didn't follow all that. I've always given her the benefit of the doubt in her denying any knowledge of what was going on. But hearing that she was on a fake payroll and signed cheques and other documents as well as lying on the stand. It seems harder to deny knowledge of something when the documents you're signing actually has your name in print on them...I thought she was signing documents as a witness like you do for passport forms and stuff.

• Love 4

OMG I was finding the Danielle engagement funny but an article linked above says the guy has a nearly 13yr old daughter which sucks the fun out of it. Sure Christine and Jillian seem to have turned fine but a 13yr old having Danielle "commanding respect" as a (very sudden) stepmother sounds like a miserable life. At least Marty's kids were adults.

• Love 9
(edited)
On 2/27/2019 at 10:39 PM, breezy424 said:

Still team left couch.

Did Jen say she spent $40000. on furniture?  If so, big deal.  She should watch Get a Room with Carson and Thom.  That's a drop in the bucket and her home decor reflects it. 

Of course Tre won't go to Italy.  How would she live her lifestyle?  Joe isn't that important.   And enough with this is all Joe's fault.  Tre lied to the courts.  Actually, I wish Tre would move to Italy.  Then I wouldn't have to listen to her anymore.

And the whole thing with Mel was ridiculous.  Tre has always hated Mel. 

And Mel has always hated Tre. Can we please stop pretending Mel was dying for a close relationship with Tre? She has other sisters and was the baby of her family. She always has and always will want all the attention on her.

When Andy asked if they'd be friends if they weren't related, the obvious answer is no. Why? Remember what Caroline Manzo said many years ago - they're the same person. They exist on the same level and seek the same things. Two of them cannot exist in the same room - that's why there's always tension. They both see themselves as the beautiful alphas, and anyone who won't kowtow to them is summarily banished. 

Tre hates that Joey places full focus on his nuclear family, and Mel hates that she can't usurp Tre as Gorga parents' favorite or the star of RHNJ. It's a two-way street and they're both shitty to each other.

Edited by thesupremediva1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
23 hours ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

I can't believe I forgot my favorite moment:

Andy:  do you just tolerate Melissa?

Tre:

vb20nr.gif

I, honestly, don't think Tre understood the question. Kind of like how she had no idea who/what Andy was talking about when he asked if she thought Jackie was like Carrie Bradshaw, except that was a tv show, and she should know what it means to tolerate people...okay I almost had to stop myself from typing that last part out; Tre knows nothing of tolerance.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, lezlers said:

I think people try to justify it by calling it culture (and I do believe it's often notions that are commonly held traditions and/or beliefs in a culture) but it's used a blanket so as to shield off criticism.

• Love 4
(edited)
On 2/28/2019 at 10:34 AM, walnutqueen said:

She's already forcibly shoved him back into his seat during a reunion.  He's askeered of her.

And didn't Tre try to some papers during this show, maybe at Melissa.  She cuts loose as an M.O.

eta: try to throw some papers...

Edited by MajorNelson
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, MajorNelson said:

And didn't Tre try to some papers during this show, maybe at Melissa.  She cuts loose as an M.O.

She grabbed Andy's cards to throw at Jackie. To which Jackie asked her if she was still on parole! 

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, Reality police said:

She grabbed Andy's cards to throw at Jackie. To which Jackie asked her if she was still on parole! 

Yeah, the parole jab was a golden moment, and after it Tre seemed to shutup for a minute.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
20 hours ago, ichbin said:

She is one of the best additions to the show.  The perfect combination of pretension and delusion.  Plus she and her family have entertainment value too.

She's perfect hate-watching material. Even though I don't care for her at all, I'd keep her over Jackie. 

• Love 2
14 hours ago, twilightzone said:

Terersa has done the same things, though. Cookbooks. Wine. Fitness competitions. I think 90% of housewives just try to throw shit out there and see what sticks. 

4 hours ago, esco1822 said:

Seriously. I read the article and have decided the man is also stupid because he made one of my least favorite grammatical errors.

“Danielle’s one of the smartest people I’ve met. People have preconceived notions about her from reality TV, but she’s a smart women. And I was instantly attracted to that.”

Why do people have such a hard time with the word "woman???" Drives me bananas. I hope this dummy gets a prenup!

Wasn't Danielle the one in early seasons who couldn't figure out women vs. woman??? Correct me if I'm wrong. But if I'm right, that explains a lot about this match-up.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
6 hours ago, FancyNancy said:

Melissa wasn’t even on the visitation list for “away,” so she probably didn’t help because they didn’t want her help. 

I've seen this more than once, so I suppose it's true.

Melissa, should just say "You want me involved with you as family?  Next time you head to prison, put me on the visitation list."

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
16 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

I agree that it was lousy for them to go away but I also recognize that people handle situations differently, just as Teresa was grieving and would have preferred to have her brother there, maybe being away from home was better for Joe's  mental state given the occasion.

I know, right, it blows my mind that Teresa thinks she has anything to say about how Joe spent the day.  Does she remember that she was Joe’s mother as much as Teresa’s?  And he can mark the day however he chose.  If Teresa felt that she couldn’t spend the day without him, maybe bc her husband is not there, then she should have explained that and asked him to stay with her.   And he still could have chosen not to because again, he is grieving in the way that suits him.

Maybe Joe is pissed because for the year that Teresa was in jail he had to take care of both parents while she was in prison for her thievery.  It’s true he has a business, a wife, and 3 kids and a home to take care of.  Joe Guidice got help from his family in dealing with the kids but I’m guessing he didn’t take care of his in-laws (and he shouldn’t have to) but that did put it all in Joe and Melissa’s lap.  It’s not like Teresa and Joe were sick, they put themselves in jail because they were robbing people blind.  And now we have learned how demanding nonno is, it must have been hell. 

• Love 10
6 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

I, honestly, don't think Tre understood the question. Kind of like how she had no idea who/what Andy was talking about when he asked if she thought Jackie was like Carrie Bradshaw, except that was a tv show, and she should know what it means to tolerate people...okay I almost had to stop myself from typing that last part out; Tre knows nothing of tolerance.

Teresa didn't know that it's not:

• cleansy, but clean,
  • ingrediences, but ingredients,
  • distan, but distanced, 
  • edamame, but enema,
  • textses, but texts,
  • corn rolls, but cornrows,
  • Justin Beaver, but Justin Bieber, 
  • Norwegian, but nor'easter storm, 
  • persway, but persuade,
  • compassionate, but compassion, and
  • away or camp, but a Federal Correctional Facility where individuals who have been adjudicated as guilty of primarily federal felonies are housed.

I think we're all pretty certain that Teresa didn't understand Jackie's Merriam Webster comment from part 1.

• LOL 6
  • Love 12
27 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

Teresa didn't know that it's not:

• cleansy, but clean,
  • ingrediences, but ingredients,
  • distan, but distanced, 
  • edamame, but enema,
  • textses, but texts,
  • corn rolls, but cornrows,
  • Justin Beaver, but Justin Bieber, 
  • Norwegian, but nor'easter storm, 
  • persway, but persuade,
  • compassionate, but compassion, and
  • away or camp, but a Federal Correctional Facility where individuals who have been adjudicated as guilty of primarily federal felonies are housed.

I think we're all pretty certain that Teresa didn't understand Jackie's Merriam Webster comment from part 1.

Love it!  You missed her version of coincidence.  It was something like co-ink-e-dink.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, thesupremediva1 said:

When Andy asked if they'd be friends if they weren't related, the obvious answer is no. Why? Remember what Caroline Manzo said many years ago - they're the same person. They exist on the same level and seek the same things. Two of them cannot exist in the same room - that's why there's always tension. They both see themselves as the beautiful alphas, and anyone who won't kowtow to them is summarily banished. 

Oh how I agreed with Caroline then because Melissa really was like Teresa back then. I really didn’t like Melissa - so much focused on how much things cost, IMO, they 

WERE on the same level  then. In Melissia’s defense, she actually said she saw Jennifer like herself in her first year on TV this season.

But to me, there became a departure between, First year Melissa and first year Teresa IMHO, Melissa grew as a human being and a woman in the last few years but Teresa remained the same. 

As human beings aren’t we we supposed to develop, grow and work on making ourselves better over time? I feel like Melissa has developed into an independent woman who finally is confident enough to stand up for herself and to even put the husband she married from group a Neanderthals in his place. Teresa is still the same. When she first came home from prison, Namaste Teresa, looked like she had grown as a human being. But after one year, it’s clear she’s still the same, she is blameless and her and her horrendous husband are victims - versus all those business owners who lost money because of them.

I still can’t stand any of the Guidices (except for Teresa’s and Joe’s daughters) because their old school ways and lack of personal accountability is antathema to how I was raised. 

But at least Melissa is working to grow and develop as a woman and a human being and she wants better for her daughter than what she has currently.

Teresa just continues to devolve as a human being. Maybe when we can break down all the ingreidencies we can remake her into a real human being.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11

I can't stand the double standards either. If Joey/Gino can/can't do something then Antonia shouldn't be treated differently because she's a girl. Oh, and Jennifer's mom's advice to her brother about only screwing American girls/marrying Turkish girls? Blech! Trust me, I've known some conservative people but even in those families the rule was more equal. Both girls and boys were told you don't screw at all until you're married. Take it for what you will but boys were not spared.

• Love 4
(edited)
On 3/1/2019 at 1:51 AM, SallySarue said:

I drives me nuts every time I hear someone on this cast say "Listen" or "Look" before they start a sentence. It just seems really abrasive to me. Must be a Jersey thing, because I feel like most of them do it. Even the men.

Not that much in this show can be labeled a "Jersey thing"; these people are a tiny cross-section of NJ. I've lived in this state all my life, pretty much--and usually within minutes of these fools--and I really don't know people who act like they do.

@SallySarue, I should edit to add that when we do see the stereotypical Jersey types, we are generally as baffled and/or mortified as everyone out of state must be while watching this show or Jersey Shore!

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Tre is probably wondering who is Merriam and why did she write a book?

I think you're giving her far too much credit. I don't think she'd make the connection between Merriam Webster and a book (dictionary) even though contextually she should make that connection.

I joked in part 1, that she would mishear it. She'd think Merriam was merman. She'd confuse Webster for Webster the tv show. She'd get more mixed up by thinking Webster was Diff'rent Strokes. Then she'd connect that to Gary Coleman. Finally, she'd process Merriam Webster as Fishfaced Gary Coleman.

Teresa would still flip out over the insult. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 3/1/2019 at 7:42 AM, FancyNancy said:

That's really something, because weren't they getting along at the time? I would consider that an insult if I were Melissa. Of course, she was probably relieved she didn't have to participate in visitation!

• Love 4
On 2/28/2019 at 10:51 PM, SallySarue said:

Regarding that "look" thing....just heard annoying Josh Altman use it on MDLLA.  Am aware now in reflection he uses it a lot.  Not recommended!  

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
On ‎2‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 7:11 AM, TattleTeeny said:

Because it's a pretty common euphemism for being in the bighouse (and not a smokescreen to avoid saying "prison").

Except Tre loses her goddamn mind every time someone says "jail" or "prison." 

• Love 3
(edited)
2 hours ago, renatae said:

That's really something, because weren't they getting along at the time? I would consider that an insult if I were Melissa. Of course, she was probably relieved she didn't have to participate in visitation!

All Teresa DOES is insult Melissa, then she has the audacity to be offended that Melissa doesn't show blind loyalty to her.  Why WOULD she?  Teresa is horrible to her! It's kind of amazing to watch.  The women has less than zero self awareness and is such a damn narcissist.

Edited by lezlers
  • Like 1
  • Love 10
On ‎2‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 7:55 AM, ZaldamoWilder said:

I'm actually surprised at Nonno.  Even more surprised that they respond to it.  This seems like such a manipulative way to keep your family close, it's weird.   You never come over = we had dinner 4 days ago.   Bruh.  You haven't spoken to your sister in 40 years, relax. 

Guilt is part of the Catholic Italian "culture."  My family specializes in it.

• Love 7
On 3/1/2019 at 12:51 AM, SallySarue said:

I haven't heard that in quite a while, but I come from an area (or time) where people would often preface their comments with either of those words. It's a bit like starting a sentence with "Well." It probably went a bit underground during the period when "Like" was used in a similar way, lol. It wasn't meant in an abrasive or pushy manner, nor was it received that way. It's just a manner of speech.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, lezlers said:

All Teresa DOES is insult Melissa, then she has the audacity to be offended that Melissa doesn't show blind loyalty to her.  Why WOULD she?  Teresa is horrible to her! It's kind of amazing to watch.  The women has less than zero self awareness and is such a damn narcissist.

It reminds me so much of Mama Joyce from RHoA. Todd's mother had flown in for the wedding. Mama Joyce had been slandering Todd and his family for months. After meeting for the first time, Mama Joyce has the unmitigated gall to say to Todd's mother, "I heard that your deceased husband was a pimp and you were one of his prostitutes." Todd's mother is of course dumbfounded. She responds, "If you think you can say that about me and my family, you're messing with the wrong woman! Bitch!" Mama Joyce then goes running to Kandi and says, "THAT woman called me a bitch. All we were doing was talking about our families."

That's the exact type of ridiculous garbage person Teresa is. Joyce is a manipulative selfish user. I wouldn't be surprised if Teresa found everything Mama Joyce has done to be perfectly reasonable and acceptable. Blink. Blink. Blink. "Whut? She's her mother. Kandi shouldn't go against her family."

• Love 9
1 hour ago, HunterHunted said:

It reminds me so much of Mama Joyce from RHoA. Todd's mother had flown in for the wedding. Mama Joyce had been slandering Todd and his family for months. After meeting for the first time, Mama Joyce has the unmitigated gall to say to Todd's mother, "I heard that your deceased husband was a pimp and you were one of his prostitutes." Todd's mother is of course dumbfounded. She responds, "If you think you can say that about me and my family, you're messing with the wrong woman! Bitch!" Mama Joyce then goes running to Kandi and says, "THAT woman called me a bitch. All we were doing was talking about our families."

That's the exact type of ridiculous garbage person Teresa is. Joyce is a manipulative selfish user. I wouldn't be surprised if Teresa found everything Mama Joyce has done to be perfectly reasonable and acceptable. Blink. Blink. Blink. "Whut? She's her mother. Kandi shouldn't go against her family."

That, actually, sounds more like what Danielle did to Marge.

D to M: I don't know who to trust

M: Don't trust anyone.

D to Tre: Marge told me not to trust you or Melissa

Dolores claimed Danielle did a similar thing to her last season.

• Love 8
10 hours ago, renatae said:

I haven't heard that in quite a while, but I come from an area (or time) where people would often preface their comments with either of those words. It's a bit like starting a sentence with "Well." It probably went a bit underground during the period when "Like" was used in a similar way, lol. It wasn't meant in an abrasive or pushy manner, nor was it received that way. It's just a manner of speech.

This seems common to me as well. I've heard it all my life,

• Love 2
(edited)
On ‎2‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 11:30 AM, Gigi43 said:

I can speak for Queens too and you're right!  It was still stupid you don't go breaking glasses and that's actually what I like about  Dolores. Jennifer was out of line and glass breaking can be dangerous so though Dolores may not like Melissa and buts in too much, she didn't let what Jennifer did slide just because it was Melissa. She even told Jennifer she needs to apologize at Marges fundraiser. Teresa wouldn't have done that.  If someone was drunkenly out of line with Jackie Teresa wouldn't care about right or wrong in the moment because she doesn't like Jackie. She barely cared Jen broke the glass at Melissa, because it was Melissa anx because she happens to like Jennifer so too bad if she's out of line with other people.

That's what bothers me the MOST about "left couch."  They preach about "old school values" but those values tend to only apply to people they like.  If the abhorrent behavior is directed towards someone they don't care for, suddenly forget all of the "old school values" they constantly brag about.  The thing with the glass is really one of the only times Delores actually called someone out for behavior directed towards someone she doesn't care for.  

Apparently hypocrisy is a very "old school value."

Edited by lezlers
  • Love 3