Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E17: Reunion Part 2

• Start Topic

Jackie and Teresa’s argument boils over; Joe and Melissa defend themselves against Teresa’s accusations; Jennifer defends her parenting and her marriage; Teresa shocks Andy and the ladies when she reveals her true feelings about Joe’s deportation.

Airs 02/27/19 at 9:00 PM Eastern

Please note next week Reunion Part 3 will air at 8:00 PM Eastern because the season premiere of RHONY airs at 9:00 PM Eastern

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Teresa is weirdly weirdly jealous of Jackie and Melissa Jesus Christ 

And jealous of Melissa trying to find out if she has another sister! I’m beginning to think she not only has the IQ of a turnip, but is psycho as well. No wonder she and Danielle are big buds. Peas in a pod.

• LOL 7
  • Love 16

During all of the outbursts... I get the feeling that Nonno is saying mess about Joey to Tre and saying mess to Joey about Tre.

Nonno lost his wife ( and I wonder what all she had to deal with over the years) and his good drinking buddy Juicy.  He just wants all the time and attention to be on him.

• Useful 1
  • Love 17

Teresa looked so much better when she got out of prison got back from being away than she does now.  It’s crazy.

It was hard seeing the clips of all the Joe/Tre legal drama because of the girls.  Seeing Gia, the most mature person in that household, break down always kills me.

• Love 23

Part of me wish they would air the 3rd episode,  with the hubbies , after Juicy gets released and knows which direction he is heading - home (NJ) or Italy.  I'm sure he could use the Bravo check, either way.  😁

Edited by sATL
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Mr. Minor said:

Don’t these scumbags have to pay any restitution?

I think one of the news story they flashed said $400,000.  I thought there was an epoide last season? when Tre's lawyer said she had paid it all back. 

Edited by sATL
  • Love 6
16 minutes ago, Shannah Banana said:

Reading between the lines, it sounds like Teresa feels like Joe set her up.

that's such a bullshit, to me. She knew. But she turned a blind eye because he kept her in designer shoes and cleansy houses. 

And if she truly, 100%, DIDN'T know? That's on her. For being a fucking dumbass and having no ownership of her own finances. I've been a SAHM almost 11 years. And I'm on all financial aspects of our life. 

I originally thought that they agreed off camera to have Joe basically take the fall, in the hopes to keep her from having to serve time. But now that that is a moot point, it just seems shitty of her to act like an innocent victim. 

Edited by ghoulina
  • Love 24
7 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Someone refresh my memory - I don't recall Jackie using the term "Halfway House" on the show. I felt like she definitely implied jail. Look, I'm totally here for her lobbing remarks like, "Aren't you on parole?" at Teresa; but there's something about her that just prevents me from getting totally on board with her. 

It was quite jarring to hear Teresa publicly admit that she will not follow Joe to Italy. I certainly don't have all the answers, but my heart just breaks for those girls. She better spring for lots of Italian vacations. 

I definitely do not think Teresa's sister comment was "sweet". I took her to mean, "Why do you need to look for a sister, you have me?" She can protest that Melissa knows her language; but no one knows YOUR language, ingredientses. 

We got a lot of interesting background into on Jennifer tonight. She definitely slept with someone before Bill. But then wouldn't have sex with HIM until married? Insanity. 

It seems she only gained her mother's approval via her husband. As much as I don't like Jennifer, that's pretty sad. And may partially explain why she is so the opposite with HER kids.

Maybe Jennifer's mother's advice to her son, about sleeping with Americans but marrying Turkish, was also for Jennifer?  So, she slept with an American guy (or more than one), but when she found Bill (isn't he also Turkish), she got serious and waited 'til he put a ring on it.

Also, the way Jennifer talks about her mother, her mother sounds very, very similar to Veda, MJ's Mom, on Shahs.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 10

Still team left couch.

Did Jen say she spent $40000. on furniture?  If so, big deal.  She should watch Get a Room with Carson and Thom.  That's a drop in the bucket and her home decor reflects it. 

Of course Tre won't go to Italy.  How would she live her lifestyle?  Joe isn't that important.   And enough with this is all Joe's fault.  Tre lied to the courts.  Actually, I wish Tre would move to Italy.  Then I wouldn't have to listen to her anymore.

And the whole thing with Mel was ridiculous.  Tre has always hated Mel. 

• Love 19

The only thing I can think while watching this is that Theresa really effed up her face. She looked actually beautiful (still hate her) coming home from prison. She is almost unrecognizable especially with all that negative energy and anger seething from her gigantic pores. 

• Love 21

I loved when Joe kept saying "you know what I'm  saying?" to Andy about JoeGi, as if he was actually being subtle. Andy looked like he wanted to laugh. Or maybe he was nervous he'd have to hold Teresa back. You don't know what will set her off.

Loved the looks Marge and Andy gave when Jennifer said you don't talk about what you spend in Turkish culture. She later gave a dollar amount on the furniture. I'd never make a good rich person if I had 16 bathrooms there would be a rotation of all of them or thats just wasting money! Joe actually made a point (what a night) when he said that's not controll when Jennifer was saying how Bill rescheduled surgery to be hone with the kids. I mean Joe isn't Mr. Dad of the Year but thats pretty basic stuff. Not control. Especially since we saw the kids said something being home more to Bill. It's not proof of some control theory. 

Joe and Teresa talk about each other's sex lives way too much. Ew. I would die of horror if my brother asked me "are you using that thing? " like why does Joe even know she has that?! 

• Love 19
51 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

Did Jen say she spent $40000. on furniture?  If so, big deal.  She should watch Get a Room with Carson and Thom.  That's a drop in the bucket and her home decor reflects it. 

Yep. She has a house full of poor quality knock-offs of Christopher Guy (which also looks pretty tacky to me, but is well crafted). 

All the rest of her home decor budget went towards Chanel (also possibly knock-offs).

• Love 6

Teresa is a narcissist.  She is eternally pissed at Melissa for "stealing" her brother away from her.  She's no longer the priority for Joe Gorga.  Melissa also doesn't worship at the altar of Teresa.  If anyone doesn't agree with Teresa 100%, they are an enemy, how dare they even question her!  

I noticed that when Melissa (and Joe I think) said yeah Nonno complains about Teresa not being around, her eyes opened wide.  He's definitely playing both sides.  She was so quick to say oh Joe's not doing enough, Melissa, it's your fault.   By her saying she doesn't control Joe, she was really saying Melissa does control him, or influences him - or again - takes his attention away from Teresa.  It's just all Melissa's fault.  Teresa would've been happier if Joe had never married ANYONE.  

Teresa's dropping Juicy like a hot potato because it would disrupt HER life.  Not a surprise revelation for me.  If the girls all said, let's move to Italy to be with dad, she'd say no.  Even if Nonno said yes, I'll go with you all, she'd say no.

Jennifer is a sad person.  She's compensating with things for her mother's disapproval, as a way to say 'hey look how good I'm doing, look how happy I am'!  She's also overcompensating with her own kids so they don't feel any disapproval.  It's one thing to say hey, you're too fat, to disciplining kids and setting boundaries.  40k to furnish that entire huge house?  Knockoffs 'R Us. I'm not one to knock a knockoff (a good one),but Jennifer acts like the Lady of the Manor, the Grand Dame.  16 bathrooms?  Please.  Just means 16 toilets to scrub.  No thanks.  If I had that large of a home, it'd better come with a maid.  Screw the Chanel, I want someone else to clean that place.

• Love 23

I think Jackie is rubbing off on Melissa...and not in a good way.

I think it's fine for Melissa to speak up for herself but Jackie's approach to family leads to not communicating for years. And when push comes to shove, Melissa will always pick her husband's happiness (which is to get along with Teresa) over anything. I'd be surprised to see if Melissa kept in touch with Jackie if she wasn't on next year's season.

• Love 2

Teresa is the one who keeps jabbing at Melissa. Things were going not bad between them at the reunion until Teresa started obsessing over Melissa and Jackie. From what I remember Nrlissa never trashed Teresa to Jackie. Teresa just wants blind loyalty but doesn’t give it. I can’t ever remember her sticking up for Melissa.

Teresa of course won’t go with Joe. I’m sure she already has a bf or fuck buddy. If you were so in love with someone and you had such old school values then you would go with your husband no questions asked. She really thinks she’s something. Putting all the blame on Joe for the jail stuff is such a bunch of bs too and I’ll never believe Teresa didn’t know at least a little bit of what was going on.

• Love 12
7 hours ago, Gigi43 said:

Joe and Teresa talk about each other's sex lives way too much. Ew. I would die of horror if my brother asked me "are you using that thing? " like why does Joe even know she has that?! 

5 hours ago, hoosier80 said:

Teresa is a narcissist.  She is eternally pissed at Melissa for "stealing" her brother away from her.  She's no longer the priority for Joe Gorga.  Melissa also doesn't worship at the altar of Teresa.  If anyone doesn't agree with Teresa 100%, they are an enemy, how dare they even question her!  

I noticed that when Melissa (and Joe I think) said yeah Nonno complains about Teresa not being around, her eyes opened wide.  He's definitely playing both sides.  She was so quick to say oh Joe's not doing enough, Melissa, it's your fault.   By her saying she doesn't control Joe, she was really saying Melissa does control him, or influences him - or again - takes his attention away from Teresa.  It's just all Melissa's fault.  Teresa would've been happier if Joe had never married ANYONE.

I said the following back in the thread for episode 5 and it's still my feeling about the very screwed up dynamics of the Gorga siblings:

"That was some truly sick fucked up shit right there. As Teresa is busy spitting hate and acrimony, the words "your wife" keeps shooting out of her mouth like they are covered in poison. WTF is going on in that family. And Joe reasonably comes back with an explanation about how he has a job and a business, 3 kids, and a wife. This is a direct refutation of this disgusting intimation that Melissa is the sole reason that Joe isn't spending time with his father. Then Teresa goes on about how Joe goes out to eat every weekend; she sort of swallows the mention of his children. Joe flips out. Rightly so in my opinion.

You couldn't possibly explain it that self-absorbed quarter-wit named Teresa that this all comes across as pathologically enmeshed and very incestuous.

Whut?

Incestuous.

Huh?

Incestuous. You know...like with a family who are really very very close...

Ohhhhhhhhhh, you mean like me and Joe used to be before lying horseyface Melissa turned him against his family. Joe and me are like the same. We put our family first and we both gots good educations. We are very incestellectual. I went to the Burhkkeleey Upstairs Downstairs School of Fashion Merchandising and Typiologyng. I got an association degree. Joe went to a 4 year college until a gold-digging lying prostitution whore lied on him and said he did something he didn't do."

7 hours ago, breezy424 said:

Did Jen say she spent $40000 on furniture? 

It costs a lot of money to make sure that the Palace of Paramus Convention and Event Center has all of the chairs, tables, temporary dance floors, lighting, and audio-visual equipment that they need to put on a conference, wedding, Bar Mitzvah, Sweet 16, Quinceanera, or event of your choosing.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • LOL 9
  • Love 11
5 hours ago, mbaywife123 said:

Teresa has never forgiven Melissa for those sprinkle cookies!

I wonder what she would have done if she had my cousin as a relative...who BTW, brought Port-o-Subs as an antipasto for our family Christmas dinner!! 

• LOL 10
  • Love 1

I mean no offense to anyone who enjoys the style of Jen’s furniture, but...even the non-over the top furnishings are ugly as well. She just has bad taste. She has money with no taste. Very bad combination. 

• Love 14

RE : Tre's looks - one would think she would look like the picture of health. I agree she looked better when she returned home from prison. She was exercising 2x / day, drinking nothing stronger than water, eating clean and probably taking supplemental vitamins for months. 

• Love 6

It’s actually refreshing to hear Melissa speak up against Teresa. Teresa has been no sister to Melissa—she’s been a bully. And I think Mel has taken a lot of abuse from her over the years in silence in order to “ keep the peace.” 

Teresa sounded crazy, dumb and unhinged last night. IDK if it’s the upcoming deportation issue or what, but she was off her rocker. Or her meds. Whoever said it’s becoming clear why she’s remained loyal to Danielle is right on. She’s not only found a sycophant, she’s found a fellow nut job soul mate.

8 hours ago, pinky33 said:

The only thing I can think while watching this is that Theresa really effed up her face. She looked actually beautiful (still hate her) coming home from prison. She is almost unrecognizable especially with all that negative energy and anger seething from her gigantic pores. 

So much this. She *really* strongly resembled Gia (and Milania to a lesser extent) in that scene where she comes home from prison. And dang, as much as I can’t stand her now. I was still touched by that scene of her hugging Juicy and the girls. Sad to see how much she’s hardened her face and her heart since then. So much for “just love, love, love” and “namaste.”

Edited by Duke2801
  • Love 23
8 hours ago, mbaywife123 said:

Teresa is as dumb as a box of hair.

I have no "compassionate" for her or her grifter husband.

She needs to go remove some of the "ingredenses" from her face and 

"cleansy" her foul/ignorant mouth out with some lava soap.

Ordinarily when the wives start getting physical like Teresa attempted to do when she grabbed Andy's note cards to throw at Jackie, I'd chide them to use their words. But I think we all know that Teresa isn't going to persway anyone with her limited vocabulistics.

• LOL 14
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

You couldn't possibly explain it that self-absorbed quarter-wit named Teresa that this all comes across as pathologically enmeshed and very incestuous

Oh I totally agree that there are some 'flowers in the attic'.  Teresa hating Melissa is not personal - she would hate anyone he married.  Remember when she revealed that she was witness to him losing his virginity?  I bet she stood there watching for a while.

I'm glad to see Mel standing up to T.  T better look out because once she has alienated everyone, her husband goes back to Italy and her father passes away, she'll have nobody left to help with her kids (who I'm sure will also resent her for this whole boy toy business)

• LOL 2
  • Love 10

Joe Gorga is something else.

Paraphrasing here: "I wasn't as close to my father as Joe was because I was busy. I was busy working my ass off for my family . You know I work hard. Really hard. All the time. I don't fool around all day. You know what I'm saying Andy? You get what I'm saying? Right, Andy? " 

Andy: Yeah, So you're saying Joe had a lot of free time?

Joe: You got it, Andy. 

This was an awesome Part 2. Can't wait till silicone face Danielle show up next week. She looks scary AF in the previews. 

• Love 17
3 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Joe Gorga is something else.

Paraphrasing here: "I wasn't as close to my father as Joe was because I was busy. I was busy working my ass off for my family . You know I work hard. Really hard. All the time. I don't fool around all day. You know what I'm saying Andy? You get what I'm saying? Right, Andy? " 

Andy: Yeah, So you're saying Joe had a lot of free time?

Joe: You got it, Andy. 

This was an awesome Part 2. Can't wait till silicone face Danielle show up next week. She looks scary AF in the previews. 

🤣 That exchange between Joe and Andy was hysterical! Like, yeah, Joe I think he cracked your very subtle code!

• LOL 8
  • Love 8

Andy needs to stop coddling Teresa say Prison say jail say FELON cause these are all 100% true things stop saying "away" this is why Teresa throws fits she doesn't want to deal with reality on a reality tv show lol ..... Teresa you weren't some babe in the woods that had no idea what your husband was doing... You cant blame him for taking time from your mother away he didnt force you to do anything you were a grown ass woman who is still not taking responsibility for your actions because everyone around you INCLUDING Andy coddle her .... And you only have Your dad your kids and your brother? so your husband isnt family? the woman your brother is married to who you said was your sister isnt your family? The woman is beyond diluted and needs help not hand holding 

• Love 13
1 hour ago, Kiki777 said:

Oh I totally agree that there are some 'flowers in the attic'.  Teresa hating Melissa is not personal - she would hate anyone he married.  Remember when she revealed that she was witness to him losing his virginity?  I bet she stood there watching for a while.

I'm glad to see Mel standing up to T.  T better look out because once she has alienated everyone, her husband goes back to Italy and her father passes away, she'll have nobody left to help with her kids (who I'm sure will also resent her for this whole boy toy business)

This is a dying point with each passing day.. Tre has 1 child grown, one 1 close to grown who seems very independent, so that really leaves just Mileana and Audirainna. And they are not toddlers/infants they are tweens. Yes - she will be a mom, but she surely can't put herself in a category that her kids need her to be there 24x7, waiting hand and foot on them.  

What was Nonno hospitalized for ? Is there a treatment ?

29 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Andy needs to stop coddling Teresa say Prison say jail say FELON cause these are all 100% true things stop saying "away" this is why Teresa throws fits she doesn't want to deal with reality on a reality tv show lol ..... Teresa you weren't some babe in the woods that had no idea what your husband was doing... You cant blame him for taking time from your mother away he didnt force you to do anything you were a grown ass woman who is still not taking responsibility for your actions because everyone around you INCLUDING Andy coddle her .... And you only have Your dad your kids and your brother? so your husband isnt family? the woman your brother is married to who you said was your sister isnt your family? The woman is beyond diluted and needs help not hand holding 

I go back and forth on Tre's point on using this comment... did she know her mother was ill before she was sentenced ? Did the mother become sick while she was incarcerated ?  Did her mom visit/talk/communicate with her much less than if Tre when she was free ? If mom visited her, were either limited in giving/receiving physical contact?  If not, Tre had no way of knowing if her 11 month stint, would have bought more time with her mom before she passed. Everyone always wishes they had one more day/hour with a loved one who passes away.

Edited by sATL
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Kiki777 said:

"Flowers in the Attic" HA!! You dated yourself with this reference!!!

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, sATL said:

I go back and forth on Tre's point on using this comment... did she know her mother was ill before she was sentenced ? Did the mother become sick while she was incarcerated ?  Did her mom visit/talk/communicate with her much less than if Tre when she was free ? If mom visited her, were either limited in giving/receiving physical contact?  If not, Tre had no way of knowing if her 11 month stint, would have bought more time with her mom before she passed. Everyone always wishes they had one more day/hour with a loved one who passes away.

To me tho that's the thing it doesn't matter if her mom was sick or not before Teresa went "away" that had NOTHING to do with what she and her husband did ...... she willfully went along with it so the repercussions were hers and her  husbands point blank period her husband didn't steal the time she had with her mother away SHE did that ...this blame Joe bullshit is just a way for her to try to make her part in it seem less then like she was a wife lead astray if she thinks women can control their husbands why doesn't she take responsibility for her husbands actions that she went along with? no one held a gun to her head and said you do this or else .... yes its sad her mother passed away but again in no way was the Joes fault alone she had a hand in it and shes trying to pass the buck ....

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 8

Jennifer's taste reminds me of the women on Say Yes To The Dress that spend over 10 grand on dresses that are tacky as hell. It's like they think that's what taste /money is supposed to look like with giant crystals that look costume-ish with a large price tag so oh it must be great, where dresses with smaller hand beading for half the price are so much more tasteful but then you can't say you spent so much. Jennifer was swayed by the appearance of opulence in her mind, because she really doesn't have style beyond wanting to talk prices and the look of crystals. 

• Love 11