Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E09: Hiking and Biking and Bears, Oh My!

• Start Topic

So they gave her a bike that is made for rough terrain and fat people. The terrain isn’t rough so they clearly gave her the bike because she’s morbidly obese. They didn’t give anyone else the special bike. Any yet she didn’t scream ‘fat shaming’. In fact it’s the only thing she didn’t scream about. So she really does know there are accommodations that need to be made for her weight. She knows that some things (like regular bikes) are inappropriate for her. But she can’t admit that certain types of exercise or clothing are inappropriate for her, because that’s fat shaming. Her logic escapes me. 

• Love 17

In one of her talking heads after the infamous "Whitney Is Falling and She Can't Get Up" skiing episode, Whitney says that experience upset her, because she had been convinced there was nothing a person of her weight can't do, and this forced her to acknowledge that she was wrong. But she apparently never made the logical jump that this means there are things she shouldn't do until she loses some weight.  Instead, she apparently decided the real reason for her skiing failure is that the boots she was given were too tight. If she had only been given properly fitting equipment, she would have schussed down that slope like an expert. (Can I vote for a Whitney redemption ski trip?? Please, producers, pretty please!!) So I guess it's OK to have equipment modified for her weight - -that's not fat shaming, that's fat accommodation!

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
4 hours ago, winsomeone said:

Did that stripper do something to Tal that made him leap into the air like he did? I couldn't grasp exactly what happened to make him react like he did?

Yeah, I have the same Q. I think we lost @tdanaher who used to do magical things with the film. Maybe someone else knows how to slow the moment down so we can better see what happened?

• Love 1
On 3/1/2019 at 9:52 AM, ClareWalks said:

I just watched the episode. It's the first episode I've watched all season. It was HORRIBLE. My fucking god. The peeing in the hot tub, truly, was bad enough. I cannot believe her friends got in. But the start of the Whit-a-thon was truly Hawaii 2.0 and Whitney should be totally and absolutely humiliated by this footage. From the instant she got on that fucking bike, she was a MESS. Screaming and hollering for NO REASON WHATSOEVER. Look, I don't like riding a bike, I find it kind of scary. But she was going SO SLOW and she had functioning brakes so there was zero danger. She was hollering like a stuck pig going on FLAT GROUND at maybe 5 mph. I wanted to jam a stick in her spokes.

Then this FUCKING ASSHOLE (yeah, I'm actually mad) gets off the bike and takes off waddling down the trail without even glancing back at her friends, the INJURED Tal, and her 80-year-old FATHER?! She has fucking earbuds in?! She MADE her friends do this with her. To support her. And she is just putting in earbuds and hurpling ahead like she doesn't give a single shit about anyone else (which of course she doesn't). Unbelievable. She is the worst friend, the worst daughter, the worst kind of narcissistic prick. Her father could drop dead of a heart attack and she wouldn't even know until later, and then she'd just cry that her daddy couldn't cheer for her anymore. I am so done with this bitch. She is the actual worst. I have no idea how she still has any fans. 

She's ridiculous, so self absorbed and just selfish; I thought the same thing when Heather was cooking breakfast. She just sat her ass down at the table waiting to be served; she didn't lift a finger to help. 

• Love 12
2 hours ago, Ketzel said:

(Can I vote for a Whitney redemption ski trip?? Please, producers, pretty please!!) 

OMG, yes. YES! Hey, PMG guy who is tasked with reading this forum -- we know you're out there -- please, please bring this idea to Jacob (producer) & any one else who writes MBFFL scripts. If this story arc is included in season 7 -- assuming there is one -- I promise to never say an unkind word about Twit again. [fingers crossed behind back]

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, LilMissKnowitall said:

She's ridiculous, so self absorbed and just selfish; I thought the same thing when Heather was cooking breakfast. She just sat her ass down at the table waiting to be served; she didn't lift a finger to help. 

She is a terrible person, let's not forget her talking head after Tal injured himself "He can't be hurt I need him at Whit a thon...." no concern for his well being, all about Whit all the time.

• Love 18
23 hours ago, Nicmar said:

Next weeks episode has her wearing a jog bra while rapelling (sp?) Off the side of the mountain! Why The Fuck would she wear that? SMDH

A jog bra by itself (or are you looking under her clothes?) 😄 Please don't tell me she's wearing a bra by itself in public - and yes, I'm gonna say it - at her size?  

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
38 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

She is a terrible person, let's not forget her talking head after Tal injured himself "He can't be hurt I need him at Whit a thon...." no concern for his well being, all about Whit all the time.

She said the same kind of thing about Buddy. She thought it was unacceptable that he was missing the Alaska trip to stay home with his significant other instead of being with his friends. And then said ‘I can’t believe he’s missing this opportunity to support me’. 

Her behavior is beyond selfishness. It’s seems beyond narcissism to me. It’s pathological. She really seems to have no idea that anyone has any purpose in life beyond how they can benefit her. And she doesn’t seem to have the concept that you don’t say stuff like that. Even serial killers know to cover their thoughts with more “main stream” comments. Whitney doesn’t seem to understand how to do that. 

• Love 23
(edited)
12 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

And she doesn’t seem to have the concept that you don’t say stuff like that. Even serial killers know to cover their thoughts with more “main stream” comments. Whitney doesn’t seem to understand hiw to do that.

Because, most serial killers are psychopaths that mimic acceptable behavior to fit in.

On the other hand children have no filters. And neither does Whitney.   Children have no impulse control. Neither does Whitney. Children are egocentric. So is Whitney.  So what is the logical conclusion (unless, of course, this is all scripted)?

Edited by Kid
  • Love 13
1 hour ago, Kid said:

Because, most serial killers are psychopaths that mimic acceptable behavior to fit in.

On the other hand children have no filters. And neither does Whitney.   Children have no impulse control. Neither does Whitney. Children are egocentric. So is Whitney.  So what is the logical conclusion (unless, of course, this is all scripted)?

I see what you are saying but most children care more about people and animals than this bitch, even if they have times of tantrums. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

She said the same kind of thing about Buddy. She thought it was unacceptable that he was missing the Alaska trip to stay home with his significant other instead of being with his friends. And then said ‘I can’t believe he’s missing this opportunity to support me’. 

Her behavior is beyond selfishness. It’s seems beyond narcissism to me. It’s pathological. She really seems to have no idea that anyone has any purpose in life beyond how they can benefit her. And she doesn’t seem to have the concept that you don’t say stuff like that. Even serial killers know to cover their thoughts with more “main stream” comments. Whitney doesn’t seem to understand how to do that. 

It's so irritating! When Ashley had her kid, all she could say was "I was there! I held her leg back! I saw the baby come out!" Not a word of support for the woman who did literally all of the work.

I took my partner climbing for the first time today. Actual climbing--she did the proper routes and got all the way to the top multiple times, and learned how to belay and belayed me properly instead of just making a bunch of really strong men anchor her while she took three marginally upward steps using the wrong holds. I seriously can't believe this production company and her hangers-on enable and coddle her so much. "This is my Everest," she beams, as if taking three small steps up a wall incorrectly is some great feat. I'm sure in her mind she actually did climb Everest.

• Love 9
17 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

I see what you are saying but most children care more about people and animals than this bitch, even if they have times of tantrums. 

The thing is, that young children care about people and animals, but not for people and animals.  The young children love having a pet they can hug and love up on and play with, and they love what their parents can provide for them......that's appropriate developmentally.  The problem is that Whitney is still like that, with people and animals.

• Love 6

I was interested in what others thought had happened to Tal when he leaped away from that stripper. Myself, I thought it most likely that the stripper had touched  Tal  inappropriately somewhere in his private area. If so, Tal was sexually assaulted right before our eyes and we didn't even notice?

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, winsomeone said:

I was interested in what others thought had happened to Tal when he leaped away from that stripper. Myself, I thought it most likely that the stripper had touched  Tal  inappropriately somewhere in his private area. If so, Tal was sexually assaulted right before our eyes and we didn't even notice?

I thought maybe he was getting aroused and embarrasssed himself. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

Ugh!!!!  these episodes just get more annoying, infuriating, and, for the majority of the epsiode, boring!  The Alasker thing annoyed me too.  Also did anyone catch Todd calling it a 'log cabinet' instead of a log cabin?

Twit also bragged about being able to make a plan and a binder.  A BINDER!  Ummm yeah, my first and second graders can easily put together binders too... soooooo... not much of a brag there.

On 2/26/2019 at 8:37 PM, monagatuna said:

Also, I saw the replay of Tal rolling his ankle--OUCH. It's no wonder it's the size of a grapefruit. He's not going to anything-a-thon.

On 2/27/2019 at 2:25 PM, princelina said:

And she was the one who picked the itenerary!  Someone with a sprained swollen ankle is enjoying the bike and hike more than her.  But she loves being fat.

That the HECK!  How selfish and evil can this beeyotch be?  I can't imagine forcing an INJURED friend to do this.  Why couldn't Tal have just relaxed on the sidelines and let his ankle heal?  Tal and her parents could've enjoyed the Alaskan scenery, but no Whit has to prove to them she can ride a bike, walk a trail, and be let down a mountain.

On 2/27/2019 at 9:40 AM, HighlandWarriorGrl said:

Y’all, there are just some things that shouldn’t be done for money.  Getting into a hot tub after that pig had just peed in it is certainly one of them.  I actually wretched while watching that, especially when they all just climbed in after expressing their disgust.  I think that really just went too far.  A much better scene would have been to see everyone sitting around the outside of the hot tub, talking and enjoying their drinks while Pissney bobbed around alone in her disgusting piss cocktail, braying and giggling to herself.  Unlike anything else on this whole show, THAT would have been reality.

On 2/27/2019 at 8:01 PM, Colleenna said:

We've seen women twice Pissney's size shower on My 600 PL.  Some of them are well over 600# and can't stand up for more than 10 minutes because their legs can't take the weight. But shower they do. It's nothing more than an excuse for her to be the filthy POS that she is. 

Oh the pee.  That is just nasty.  gross gross gross.  Even suggesting she take body wash and shower in the hot tub had me gagging in my mouth.  SO gross.  OMG Pissney has to be her new nickname. Pleeeeze can we make Pissney a thing!

On 2/27/2019 at 9:50 AM, TurtlePower said:

Bears of Alaska, it's safe to come out now. It's gone. 

Can you imagine if she had gotten attacked by a bear?  Those poor bears would be getting the diabeetus!

On 2/27/2019 at 2:25 PM, princelina said:

Ramona Quimby's dad had a saying that went something like, "First time's cute, second time's annoying, third time's a spanking."  I think of this when she keeps doing that.  Something that's not funny the first time doesn't get funnier when you repeat it.

Ha I love it - so cute and so true!

On 2/27/2019 at 3:45 PM, SunnyBeBe said:

Okay.  I'm not a stripper fan, but, I will admit that I've seen my share of professional male strippers.  lol  Most of the time at bachelorette parties.  Those that I have seen are much more professional than what we saw last night. <snip>   And, they do NOT totally strip.  They come close, but, keep their privates covered.  They made it appear that guy was totally naked. I've never heard of that with a legit agency.  That's just my experience. 

Just saying but with editing, we don't know how professional Wolf was, as scenes get cut and him laying ground rules would be kinda boring.  I wonder if rules are different in the US.  I know the strippers are ladies nights in Canada can fully strip.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

I wonder if the stripper had been instructed to do something untoward to Tal just for the reaction shot. In fact, maybe he was supposed to do something to each one but Tal provided enough video in addition to another plot point. I don't think he launched the way he did voluntarily e.g. the embarrassment of becoming aroused it seemed more of a reaction to being shocked by something.

• Love 3
On ‎2‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 12:47 PM, auntjess said:

Dang, I wish you wrote the episode descriptions for U-verse.

I know I thought it would be done with people who signed up for it but it was just her entourage. I was surprised by that.

• Love 1
(edited)

A few more random thoughts
📌 The guys bound downstairs, asking, "What's for breakfast?" Twit replies, "Eggs and bacon."  Then the three of them sit down at the table & chat while Heather does all the work. WTF? 😠 
📌 The Urban Dictionary had a new word last week -- Pretendonitis. It's "a made-up injury to get out of doing something." We know Twit has suffered from this illness before. I wonder if there will be a relapse in the next episode.
📌 Twit sez, "I don't want to be jealous ... but it just kinda hurts my feelings" & she can't figure out why Buddy would choose staying home with "[his] significant other who [he lives] with" rather than pal around with ppl he's known for 15 years. Even tho he's brought his SO to a town where she knows no one & has no place to live. Right, Twit: HIS priorities are all screwed up, not yours.
📌 Twit sez, "I need someone to talk me off the ledge becuz I'm already really nervous [about Whit-a-Thon]. I had a nightmare last night about failing." Jeez, Twit. You're the one who invented this idiocy. Just decide NOT to do it & stop and smell the roses -- & pines & wildlife of AK.
📌 "After ATVing, we are all wet and muddy. It's the perfect time to take advantage of the hot tub." No, you NitWhit. If you're muddy, it's the perfect time to shower off BEFORE you enter the hot tub.
📌 Twit sez her dad has always been "a witness" for her. Make that enabler.
📌 "I need Tal at Whit-a-Thon." Yes, just like you need Buudy in AK. It's all about your needs, Twit, not other ppl's priorities or even injuries.
📌 I wonder if that Fat Tire Bike (thanks, @ClareWalks) is the speciality bike build for her a couple of years ago. I wouldn't think it would be too expensive to FedEx it to AK. And I couldn't believe it when Twit said, "I hate biking -- why are we doing this?" WE? It's YOU that demanded everyone ride off in a bike as the first leg of Whit-a-Thon.
📌 Twit throws away her walking sticks almost immediately. (Pretendonitis soon, anyone?) And that constant refrain about how if she can't finish, there's no way out. There are no maintained trails in national & state parks that are inaccessible by some form of emergency assistance, be it ambulance, human stretcher bearers, etc. And, BTW, who's worrying about the septuagenarian in the group?
📌 And more building the suspense while she sits & rocks on a glider while her elderly parents stand: "Sould we not do [Whit-a-Thon]? Should we just enjoy this and have a good time?" Glenn responds, "Well, that'd be just fine with me." His response echoes that of all the barnacles, I'm sure, and it sure is my response. The few location shots shown were beautiful. I'd rather have those rather than Twit whining, braying & screeching thru what is basically an exercise routine.

Edited by Dot
  • Love 18
On 3/2/2019 at 12:25 PM, Ketzel said:

In one of her talking heads after the infamous "Whitney Is Falling and She Can't Get Up" skiing episode, Whitney says that experience upset her, because she had been convinced there was nothing a person of her weight can't do, and this forced her to acknowledge that she was wrong. But she apparently never made the logical jump that this means there are things she shouldn't do until she loses some weight.  Instead, she apparently decided the real reason for her skiing failure is that the boots she was given were too tight. If she had only been given properly fitting equipment, she would have schussed down that slope like an expert. (Can I vote for a Whitney redemption ski trip?? Please, producers, pretty please!!) So I guess it's OK to have equipment modified for her weight - -that's not fat shaming, that's fat accommodation!

Oh God, can you imagine her on the chairlift? Those things scare the shit out of me because I'm always afraid I'll slide righ off.

• Love 2

I don't understand why biking, hiking & rappelling all have to take place in one day. Wouldn't most ppl do one exercise a day, over 3 days, enjoying the AK scenery while getting a good vibe from the exercise? I do not understand this woman's decisions. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Dot said:

I don't understand why biking, hiking & rappelling all have to take place in one day. Wouldn't most ppl do one exercise a day, over 3 days, enjoying the AK scenery while getting a good vibe from the exercise? I do not understand this woman's decisions. 

My dear Dot, you are going to explode your brain trying to apply rational decisions and logic to this woman. It’s much safer to just assume everything she does it stupid because she’s a narcisstic moron. She should come with a warning label. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 9
  • Love 5
On ‎2‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 9:03 PM, monagatuna said:

Don't they make DIY suction grab bars? No idea if they work at all though. Either way, this is a great idea.

And I'm going to out myself here, but you can also get non-skid appliques as well. My grandma had a suction mat I was terrified of when I was little. I called it "The Kay" and wouldn't take a bath until it was removed. That was fine until we went to visit my great-grandma who had the non-removable ones, and I refused to take a bath, so into the washtub it was for me. This was in rural VA in the 70s--hey, maybe they can get a tin washtub for Whitney? She wouldn't fit in the little one I used. Maybe one of the ones they use as horse troughs on trails?

Anyway, you're both right; falls can be lethal, and the moral of the story is get yourself a Kay.

Stop by your neighborhood farm and ranch store (and if you don't have one, you are in the wrong neighborhood, so far as I'm concerned - a Country Mouse am I!). They have troughs in all shapes and sizes. They would have one that would accommodate our gal, Whit, as well as water and soap!

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
(edited)
4 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

My dear Dot, you are going to explode your brain trying to apply rational decisions and logic to this woman. It’s much safer to just assume everything she does it stupid because she’s a narcisstic moron. She should come with a warning label. 

I think Whitney has figured out from her exposure to elite athletes on television, that doing an "-athon" is considered difficult and highly prestigious. Think of all the attention the Boston Marathon gets! The Olympic Decathlon, where the sporting press anoints the winner "The World's Greatest Athlete!"  Combine that branding in her addled brain with all the publicity for the three-part Iron Man, and is it any wonder she comes up with the brilliant 3-Part Whit-A-Thon idea? (Although she seems to have not noticed,  or to have forgotten, that these competitions involve other people and aren't made up by one person who is then the only participant.)

I say, let her do a real competition, against other highly trained fathletes!  Part One: A Hot Dog Eating competition sponsored by Nathan's. Part Two: A Marathon Dance-Off sponsored by Trophy Wife Fitness, and Part Three: Who Can Last The Longest On A Matrix StepMill.

Edited by Ketzel
  • LOL 11
  • Love 3

I just don't think she gets the concept that even though she "works out", and who knows if she actually works out when she's not being filmed, in the end she is not conditioned.  

Only her lungs, when screaming uncontrollably, are in tip-top condition.

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
On ‎3‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 12:06 PM, 3girlsforus said:

So they gave her a bike that is made for rough terrain and fat people. The terrain isn’t rough so they clearly gave her the bike because she’s morbidly obese. They didn’t give anyone else the special bike. Any yet she didn’t scream ‘fat shaming’. In fact it’s the only thing she didn’t scream about. So she really does know there are accommodations that need to be made for her weight. She knows that some things (like regular bikes) are inappropriate for her. But she can’t admit that certain types of exercise or clothing are inappropriate for her, because that’s fat shaming. Her logic escapes me. 

She rode that same sort of bike in freakin' Washington DC - which is not known for its mountainous terrain. So, she can bray "fat shaming!" all she likes - that's the bike that fits her.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Wollstonecraft said:

I just don't think she gets the concept that even though she "works out", and who knows if she actually works out when she's not being filmed, in the end she is not conditioned.  

This is why I'm convinced Whitney had zero input in planning this Twit a thon. This broad aint active, no way she came up with this activity laced trip. TLC called her in the office and told her what this season's fat girl's escapade was going to be. Wanna go to Alaska? Here's the humiliation we need from you.

No way the broad who tried to teach Tal new dance steps while sitting in a chair is the same broad who woke up one day and said "I wanna rappel down a mountain".

• Love 13
(edited)
9 hours ago, Dot said:

Rappelling isn't even exercise, really. It's fun, and might be work for the belayer, but not much. It's all leverage. Rappelling is literally just bouncing down a cliff face. Scary if you're afraid of heights, but it's not work. She could've done the rappel at the end of the hike as a celebration, or in the middle as a break, but no reason to do all of it on the same day except to make a huge dramatic fuss on TV.

@Brooklynista, spot on! You nailed it!

Edited by monagatuna
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9
12 hours ago, Wollstonecraft said:

I hate this about her. Hate. Just, shut the fuck up Whitney and deal without hollering loud enough for the whole state to hear. Anyone within earshot of her probably called 911 thinking someone was being murdered. Obnoxious asshole. 

Don't think I'll be able to watch today's episode with all her screaming. Someone stuff a cupcake in her hole and shut her the hell up.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, TurtlePower said:

Don't think I'll be able to watch today's episode with all her screaming. Someone stuff a cupcake in her hole and shut her the hell up.  

Or a giant cookie from Starbucks!

11 hours ago, monagatuna said:

Scary if you're afraid of heights, but it's not work. She could've done the rappel at the end of the hike as a celebration, or in the middle as a break, but no reason to do all of it on the same day except to make a huge dramatic fuss on TV.

But, she’s a warrior, don’t you know.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
15 hours ago, monagatuna said:

Rappelling isn't even exercise, really. It's fun, and might be work for the belayer, but not much. It's all leverage. Rappelling is literally just bouncing down a cliff face. Scary if you're afraid of heights, but it's not work. She could've done the rappel at the end of the hike as a celebration, or in the middle as a break, but no reason to do all of it on the same day except to make a huge dramatic fuss on TV.

@Brooklynista, spot on! You nailed it!

I went rapelling once wheni was in JROTC summer camp in high school, it was scary for me cause i thought i was going to fall. Its not consider excercise.

• Love 1

The only way to rappel properly is to trust your rope and harness and lean straight back to an almost horizontal position. You then walk down the cliff face and stop or slow your descent by holding the rope which is fed through the rappel/belay device and releasing it bit by bit. The problem arises when you are too chicken to lean back thereby making the angle between your feet and the rock face more acute and slipping/falling/spinning out of control - AS WE SAW IN THE PREVIEW.  And to a lesser extent when she came off the climbing wall in her first attempt.

• Useful 3
  • Love 1

So last week I missed the hot tub/arrival of Wolf segment but I caught it this week.  All I could think was what must Wolf have been thinking when he arrived and saw the crew he’d be stripping for 😲

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

Well, you know that won't work. After all, a cupcake is just a small cake, and we all know she doesn't really like cake, and she DEFINITELY doesn't like small portions.

• LOL 6

It’s been a week and I still haven’t gotten over Whitney peeing in the hot tub. Haven’t we seen her in a hot tub before (perhaps during the ski trip)? If it’s that uncontrollable, are we to understand that she has peed on camera before, she just didn’t announce it that time? Is it just hot water, or does a sun-warmed pool relax her bladder, too? (Could that be why the grocery store man didn’t show up to the pool party?)

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

more of a reaction to being shocked by something.

I know it is lame to be quoting myself but my mind wanders when I am on the Elliptical.

I was thinking about what might have caused him to launch like that. One of those handshake buzzers would have done it.

• LOL 5
On 3/4/2019 at 6:27 PM, Ketzel said:

I say, let her do a real competition, against other highly trained fathletes! 

PMG please do a very special episode where Whitney, Ragen Chastain, Mirna Valerio, and Erica Schenk do literally anything for  a continuous distance of more than 3 miles.

Please. You can make that shit pay per view, I'll watch it.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
17 hours ago, nutella fitzgerald said:

It’s been a week and I still haven’t gotten over Whitney peeing in the hot tub. Haven’t we seen her in a hot tub before (perhaps during the ski trip)? If it’s that uncontrollable, are we to understand that she has peed on camera before, she just didn’t announce it that time? Is it just hot water, or does a sun-warmed pool relax her bladder, too? (Could that be why the grocery store man didn’t show up to the pool party?)

I feel the same way.  I mean why announce it? Just gross.  Evidently when the body is obese, you experience more bladder problems, combine this with the hot water and apparently she just let loose.  I'm sorry, but when I see her in those skin-tight lycra pants huffing and puffing, I wouldn't be downwind of her. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
5 hours ago, cherenkov said:

PMG please do a very special episode where Whitney, Ragen Chastain, Mirna Valerio, and Erica Schenk do literally anything for  a continuous distance of more than 3 miles.

Please. You can make that shit pay per view, I'll watch it.

It would have to be LIVE for me to watch. Otherwise, Pissney will edit the shit out it to make it appear that she did the entire distance. And of course she'd have to speed up the recording to super fast mode. 

OTOH, do I really have 2 hours to waste, because that's how long she'd take to cove 3 miles...

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
On 3/6/2019 at 11:36 PM, Colleenna said:

It would have to be LIVE for me to watch. Otherwise, Pissney will edit the shit out it to make it appear that she did the entire distance. And of course she'd have to speed up the recording to super fast mode. 

OTOH, do I really have 2 hours to waste, because that's how long she'd take to cove 3 miles...

LOL she wouldn't make it 3 miles. None of those listed would.

• Love 5

For some reason I started reading your comments today on the Mis-adventures of Twitney Fame Whore and laughing my ass off--oh if only it was that easy to trim my buttocks!😆 Then, while channel surfing this morning, I landed on a repeat of one of her Alaska episodes. Wow, I really admire those of you here who still have the stomach to watch the antics of this BEEOTCH every week. The teaser for the next scene of this episode was a "challenge" for them to lick an iceberg which showed the Twit tonguing it like she was performing a sex act. Ick! I literally felt myself become nauseous and quickly changed the channel.

Consequently, you guys and gals are the only way I can keep up with her bullshit 'cause watching her on a regular basis is just not an option for me. Thanks for taking one for the team with this one.☺

• Love 6
On 3/2/2019 at 1:43 PM, 3girlsforus said:

Accommodation vs shaming vs. appropriateness. Whitney doesn’t seem to understand the difference. Yes, using a big tire bike is an accomodation. That’s fine. Having a bike like that helps overweight people who are trying to be more active. That’s great (that isn’t what Whitney is doing but normal people do). But Whitney gets more confused when it comes to the difference between shaming and appropriateness. All of the accommodations in the world is not going to make it appropriate for a 400lb person to ski. Modifications and accommodations in a workout is not shaming. It’s appropriate. Expecting people to wear clothing is not shaming. Again - this is appropriateness. I’m almost 50. No matter my body shape, size etc., it is inappropriate for me to wear a tube top and daisy dukes to church. That isn’t age shaming or body shaming. It’s appropriateness. It isn’t because of Whitney’s weight that she shouldn’t rappel in  a jog bra. It’s appropriateness. She calls anyone demanding appropriateness a shamer. Appropriateness and shaming are two different things. She doesn’t get that. 

I wish I could like your post a million times

71EF93AD-99CB-48E6-A10F-47CB64054BD9.gif.322991562547221cd57b0a29d37cafb3.gif

• Love 7

I finally got Philo and have been able to watch the episodes...

Let me say that as a cat lover, and as someone who frequently fosters cats and kittens with a local rescue organization,  I was offended that Twit compared her cats to Heather's kids. Sorry, that may not have been this episode. I binged them all at once. But anyway, I totally agreed with Heather-Whitney's cats could get a new owner and they probably wouldn't even notice. Or maybe they would. Maybe they'd finally be happier that they weren't getting assaulted every day. 

• Love 7

So this episode is currently on. Whitney plans an excursion and bitches, screams and frets the entire time during her own event. 

Wtf did she think rappelling would be like? And what “training” was she referring to climbing the ladder? Did she climb ladders somewhere or was it those 2 times at the rock wall? As usual, she does something once or twice and that’s “training”.  

• Love 4

I am just now reliving the drama of the Alaska trip (yes, I am bored enough for reruns). It occurs to me to ask, when Buddy-Boo-Bear flew off to join the gang at the Alaska lodge, who was looking after Whitney's cats? She never mentions any concern about whether her "beloved" animals are getting fed and medicated while she, and Buddy, are away.

On 10/16/2020 at 2:24 PM, Not Buyin It said:

I am just now reliving the drama of the Alaska trip (yes, I am bored enough for reruns). It occurs to me to ask, when Buddy-Boo-Bear flew off to join the gang at the Alaska lodge, who was looking after Whitney's cats? She never mentions any concern about whether her "beloved" animals are getting fed and medicated while she, and Buddy, are away.

Again, I am wondering about this.

• Love 1