Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E09: Hiking and Biking and Bears, Oh My!

• Start Topic

On 2/26/2019 at 10:16 PM, sonder said:

Peeing in a hot tub while you know you’re being filmed for tv and while your friends are about to get in. That’s normal in Whitney’s dirty world. 

Interesting that on her instagram picture of Heather and Whitney covering their eyes when presumably the hot tub seen came on their TV, there was a string of comments from her fans saying how gross this way and what a pig she is.  Today those comments have all been deleted.  Wonder if there is some way to capture the comment string from Tuesday and compare it with today.

Edited by Donut Bear
  • Useful 6
  • Love 4
17 hours ago, aliya said:

How terrible for Babs' own daughter not to respect her mother's wishes and make her go on the ride.

I hate when people get off on someone else's fear. 

It was the same thing with the Duggar family.  Jim Bob thought it was hysterical to get a clown for Cousin Amy's birthday party when she clearly had a phobia of them.

Getting back to Babs. The woman has had a stroke besides her fear of heights. Why tempt fate?  I guess we would be constantly reminded of Whitney's never ending guilt if Babs had had another stroke caused by Whitney's stupidity.

Why didn't Babs just declare she wasn't getting on the ride in the first place? It wasn't like they blindfolded her &  she wasn't aware what they were doing.  -OR- Where was Glenn when this was happening & why didn't he put his foot down? 

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, Barb23 said:

I hate when people get off on someone else's fear.

Getting back to Babs. The woman has had a stroke besides her fear of heights. Why tempt fate?  I guess we would be constantly reminded of Whitney's never ending guilt if Babs had had another stroke caused by Whitney's stupidity.

Why didn't Babs just declare she wasn't getting on the ride in the first place? It wasn't like they blindfolded her &  she wasn't aware what they were doing.  -OR- Where was Glenn when this was happening & why didn't he put his foot down? 

That reminds me. When Glenn and Babsncame down the stairs in the morning in Alaska I was a little shocked at how frail Babs looked. I think that Stroke took a bigger toll on her than the show has suggested. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Interesting that on her instagram picture of Heather and Whitney covering their eyes when presumably the hot tub seen came on their TV, there was a string of comments from her fans saying how gross this way and what a pig she is.  Today those comments have all been deleted.  Wonder if there is some way to capture the comment string from Tuesday and compare it with today

I think they were covering their eyes when Wolf started stripping.

Although most of the negative comments about the hot tub are gone there are some new ones.

• Love 5
19 hours ago, Robbie M said:

So this woman in her 30's is stressed about a fake contest she made up herself? And she finds a group of losers to get just as stressed about it. And drags her elderly parents along for the ride.  

Dang, I wish you wrote the episode descriptions for U-verse.

• Love 5
6 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

Anyone remember when Star Jones from The View experienced a rapid weight loss and tries with all her might to convince folks she did it with diet and exercise? It took months before she was exposed and had to admit she had bariatric surgery.

I could see our Twitney doing the same and lying to her diehard followers. She's not willing to do what it takes to lose weight, only what she thinks it should take.

That's a good point, but, I wonder if she might use the venture as a theme for the show. Surgery could provide lots of opportunity for drama, cliff hangers, angst,......etc. 

Edited by SunnyBeBe
17 hours ago, monagatuna said:

Don't they make DIY suction grab bars? No idea if they work at all though. Either way, this is a great idea.

They wouldn't be able to bear the weight of person falling, but might steady you.
And grab bars need to be attached to a beam or stud, not just to tile and/or drywall.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

That's a good point, but, I wonder if she might use the venture as a theme for the show. Surgery could provide lots of opportunity for drama, cliff hangers, angst,......etc. 

I just saw this episode , and holy crap i wouldn't be seen riding a bike with Whit screaming and carrying on! What an embarrassment .  

• Love 8

My God she's such an obnoxious loud braying screaming chick, do her "friends" put cotton in their ears so they don't go deaf?  Her parents are quiet, how the hell did she turn out like this.  And if the 700+ patients on My 600 Lb Life can manage to shower then why can't she.  It's called LAZY.  Hmmm wonder if her and Boo Bear will start doing each other, you know, just as a friendly stress reliever?  He's prob moving back in anyway.  (Shhhhhhh, we can't let Heather know!!).  Interesting that 2nd string barnacle Ashley doesn't rate going on these trips.   Gee I'd love to know what the paid friends REALLY think of Whitney???   

• Love 7
50 minutes ago, Me from ME said:

I think they were covering their eyes when Wolf started stripping.

Although most of the negative comments about the hot tub are gone there are some new ones.

That's definitely a screen shot of them watching Wolf -- note the clothing & hair. Besides, Twit has a photo of a little girl watching her on TV on her IG page on the day after the show aired, so I assume they were watching the show.

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, Snarkastikate said:

My God she's such an obnoxious loud braying screaming chick, do her "friends" put cotton in their ears so they don't go deaf?  Her parents are quiet, how the hell did she turn out like this.  And if the 700+ patients on My 600 Lb Life can manage to shower then why can't she.  It's called LAZY.  Hmmm wonder if her and Boo Bear will start doing each other, you know, just as a friendly stress reliever?  He's prob moving back in anyway.  (Shhhhhhh, we can't let Heather know!!).  Interesting that 2nd string barnacle Ashley doesn't rate going on these trips.   Gee I'd love to know what the paid friends REALLY think of Whitney???   

I think Whitney wants to do Buddy exactly so she can let Heather know. I think she hates Heather. Heather has children. She has had regular boyfriends and relationships. She might be single now but she isn’t all the time and she’s gotten pregnant - twice. Whitney would love nothing more than to tell Heather she’s screwing her old boyfriend. Personally I think the majority of Heather’s handwringing over Buddy is for the show but it still would suck if one of your supposed best friends started sleeping with your ex.

• Love 21

Just for the record...from the link posted by Wolf...he lives in LA and is a MMA fighter and model. (Nary a mention of being an on call stripper in Alaska). He was in AK around the time they filmed though. Such fakery.  I shouldn't be surprised that production arranged it all.

• Useful 3
  • Love 8

A few random thoughts
📌 Best adjective to describe this episode: sleazy. An amateurish, economy-priced stripper named Wolf. No boombox, no request to turn on the radio, dances at Twit's level of competence. Then there's the spa turned into a bidet by Twit. The commentary already has hit all the stuff I would have to say except one: if you really believe Twit didn't take a piss in the hot tub, you are forgetting she has no boundaries.
📌 Or maybe uncaring is the adjective. A caring daughter would have stayed up to welcome her elderly parents, who have had a wretched travel experience getting to AK. She would have taken their bags, made sure they had no problem getting up all those stairs, showed them to their bedroom & bathroom & made sure they had anything they needed, such as towels. Twit? She heard them arrive at 3 a.m. & rolled over & went back to sleep.
,📌 Mmmmm, yum. Room-temp champagne. Let's show how classy we are by opening the bottle without chilling it first.
📌 Twit sez: "In a lot of ways we're like we were at 15 -- and I don't know if it's a good thing." Well, I know. It's a bad thing called arrested development.
📌 There were 9 moments of shock -- the best being when Daddy called about his flight problems & Buddy called about his breakup -- in the 42 minutes of this episode. That's Twit widening her eyes & dropping her jaw every 4.67 minutes. I don't think i've been shocked more than once or twice in 10 years.
More to come . . .
ETA: I saw @Me from ME's post above just as I pasted my post into this thread. If Wolf is from LA, I guarantee he's a PMG hire. That's the prod. co. located in So Cal. With all the talent walking around LA looking for TV/movie work, you'd think they could have done better. (Maybe he's someone's cousin or something.)

Also, someone commented above on Ashley's absence. She never goes on these phony-baloney tours, esp.  now that she has a toddler.

• Love 14
13 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

Anyone remember when Star Jones from The View experienced a rapid weight loss and tries with all her might to convince folks she did it with diet and exercise? It took months before she was exposed and had to admit she had bariatric surgery.

I could see our Twitney doing the same and lying to her diehard followers. She's not willing to do what it takes to lose weight, only what she thinks it should take.

Yep, I remember.

And as someone who's had weight loss surgery, I feel pretty confident in saying no reputable hospital would do it.  I had to go through nutritional counseling, 6 weeks of a physician assisted weight loss program, and (most importantly), a mandated 12 week group therapy on getting to the bottom of how the hell I got to 380 pounds.  I don't think she could get doctor approval.

Also, there's no way she could make it through the eating regimen after the surgery.  I didn't eat anything that wasn't pureed for 30 days.  I had a soft scrambled egg after that and nearly cried, it was so good to have actual texture.  She'd have to give up frappucinos and anything with a lot of sugar, or risk dumping syndrome.  (Or hell, she pees in hot tubs, maybe she wouldn't care.)  And sugar is in a lot more than you think.

Surgery was a godsend for me, but it wasn't easy, and I don't think she could do it.

Oh, and I had urinary issues when I was at my heaviest.  I can safely say I never, EVER pissed in a hot tub, swimming pool, bathtub, or any other body of water.

On a totally separate note, she drove me nuts in this ep by ignoring how beautiful Alaska is.   I've been there on a cruise...it's easily one of the most beautiful places I've ever been.  And the best parts were when we were just walking around quietly and seeing the wildlife.  Not screaming like a banshee.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, Dot said:

Also, someone commented above on Ashley's absence. She never goes on these phony-baloney tours, esp.  now that she has a toddler.

She's just in a few easy scenes for some spending $$ 😄

• Love 3

Ashley is the only tolerable person in Twit's gang. Todd, her cousin, is OK most of the time, also. As for the rest -- you could just throw them in a Twit-peed spa & let them marinate until they grow up. If they can.

• Love 7
On ‎2‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 9:03 PM, Snarkastikate said:

She's just a heart attack waiting to happen,  how she has not had one already is beyond me.    

Unrelated, but did Buddy get a new tat every time he did a line of coke?   Yikes, hideous.

Or a broken hip dancing.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
On 2/27/2019 at 7:07 PM, 3girlsforus said:

I’ve never seen a stripper and I admit I have a very dull life, but is it normal for friends, especially mixed company,  to get together and hire a stripper as entertainment? This wasn’t a bridal shower/bachelorette/bachelor party thing. It was a regular night. Seems like a weird thing to do on vacation in a log cabin in Alaska. 

I only caught that a male stripper came to the door, but you're right. I knew something didn't sit right with me - why are they having a stripper for a mixed group of friends.

These people need real jobs and responsibilities so they will stop doing this stupid stuff. And, once again, no surprise Twit is man-less.  I've never seen a stripper, but my son as gone to 'gentlemen's clubs' (I'm shocked). I wouldn't want a stripper at a bridal shower, but I do understand how it might be fun with a group of women - not a mixed group. Just like I wouldn't want to sit with a man who's at a strip show. She has no class. There is nothing feminine about her. There are guys who like big women - they just don't like women who order strippers, walk around other men naked, can't hold a job, or can't cook. 

• Love 12
1 hour ago, aliya said:

I only caught that a male stripper came to the door, but you're right. I knew something didn't sit right with me - why are they having a stripper for a mixed group of friends.

These people need real jobs and responsibilities so they will stop doing this stupid stuff. And, once again, no surprise Twit is man-less.  I've never seen a stripper, but my son as gone to 'gentlemen's clubs' (I'm shocked). I wouldn't want a stripper at a bridal shower, but I do understand how it might be fun with a group of women - not a mixed group. Just like I wouldn't want to sit with a man who's at a strip show. She has no class. There is nothing feminine about her. There are guys who like big women - they just don't like women who order strippers, walk around other men naked, can't hold a job, or can't cook. 

I can't imagine a stripper at anything other an intentionally tacky party. I've been to ladies' strip clubs (as in, the dancers were ladies) with a mixed group and it was fun; the ladies were very nice. Even the guys in our group seemed to have more fun chatting and sharing rounds of shots than anything else. But I've never seen a male stripper or ordered one to a private room or house.

My partner and I, both ladies, are having a combined bachelorette and we're going wine tasting and having a spa day. Maybe it's because we are in our 30s/40s but a male revue (or a female revue, as it were) sounds so tacky and pathetic. If we were in our 20s, maybe, but even then it seems so creepy. Even my straight guy friends only go to strip clubs (AFAIK) to have the strippers thoroughly humiliate the birthday boy/bachelor. Either way it's not something anyone takes seriously or finds "senshus."

At the end of the day, we live near SF and there's nothing any of us can see at a strip club that we can't see at the Folsom Street Fair.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

Why is she always screaming,  if I were on that bike ride I would have ridden right by her and enjoyed myself way alone.  Im surprised one of her “friends” didn’t get the urge to shoot a blow dart into one of those Michelin tires she was riding. It was her was stupid idea to do this, if she’s that afraid of biking, why doesnt she get one of those big 3 wheel bikes or just have her damn barnacles pull her in a covered wagon.  I’ve skipped most of the episodes this season because she gets worse each episode.  So she peed in the hot tub, didn’t bath on the tour, left whatever bodily fluids on the bus.  At this point, she’s not 800 lbs, there’s no reason she can’t bathe or wash up in the sink.  I’m sure there’s gyms in Alasker, go get a day pass and use their showers or find a resort that accommodates your big ass.  She’s so foul.

i recently saw an episode of either season one or two where’s she’s afraid/shy to go to the beach in a swimsuit, but a few years later she’s parading around a bridal store in her underwear, according to viewers here posting live cam shots on the internet in a lacy practically see thru bra in front of a guy she just met,  having Buddy and film crews walk in on her repeatedly “accidentally” nude, having Todd lotion up her nether regions. This is too fake and too gross to even remotely take seriously as a life journey.  I really do try to compliment her when I think it’s warranted, but no matter how hard you try a turd in a punch bowl is still a turd in a punch bowl or in this case a hot tub.  I would say it’s pathetic, but we went past that line a long time ago.

• LOL 1
  • Love 18

Just as the Alasker pronunciation is a recent affectation. (Notice that early in the discussion of the trip she says it properly. I'm not sure but I think Buddy made the initial mistake and she picked it up and ran it into the ground.) The talking heads are filmed last so I think PMG got after her about it and she stopped with that ridiculous thing.

Speaking of which...PMG if you are listening. Tell her to turn down the shrieking. I think that is a recent affectation as well. As Dot mentioned before, it is an all purpose expression of fun, fear, excitement of seeing an almost naked male body that she can rub her hands on...

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Irate Panda said:

Im surprised one of her “friends” didn’t get the urge to shoot a blow dart into one of those Michelin tires she was riding.

If they shot a blow dart into Pissney would she make a farting sound as she flew off into the sky, like a giant Macy's Thanksgiving Parade balloon? 

• LOL 19
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, ClareWalks said:

I just watched the episode. It's the first episode I've watched all season. It was HORRIBLE. My fucking god. The peeing in the hot tub, truly, was bad enough. I cannot believe her friends got in. But the start of the Whit-a-thon was truly Hawaii 2.0 and Whitney should be totally and absolutely humiliated by this footage. From the instant she got on that fucking bike, she was a MESS. Screaming and hollering for NO REASON WHATSOEVER. Look, I don't like riding a bike, I find it kind of scary. But she was going SO SLOW and she had functioning brakes so there was zero danger. She was hollering like a stuck pig going on FLAT GROUND at maybe 5 mph. I wanted to jam a stick in her spokes.

Then this FUCKING ASSHOLE (yeah, I'm actually mad) gets off the bike and takes off waddling down the trail without even glancing back at her friends, the INJURED Tal, and her 80-year-old FATHER?! She has fucking earbuds in?! She MADE her friends do this with her. To support her. And she is just putting in earbuds and hurpling ahead like she doesn't give a single shit about anyone else (which of course she doesn't). Unbelievable. She is the worst friend, the worst daughter, the worst kind of narcissistic prick. Her father could drop dead of a heart attack and she wouldn't even know until later, and then she'd just cry that her daddy couldn't cheer for her anymore. I am so done with this bitch. She is the actual worst. I have no idea how she still has any fans. 

This summed it up so well. I wish I could like this post 1000 times. 

• Love 17
On 2/26/2019 at 11:31 PM, Kaia40 said:

TWIT is a PIG!!!! She was trying to bathe in the Hot Tub and then takes a PISS in it???? Tal was legit angry!!!!

Yes she was going to bring soap into the hot tub.  WTF?  I forgot about that part when she announced she had just urinated in the hot tub freakin' disgusting piece of s*$t - what stunned me even more was that her friends got in anyways just YUK

• Love 6

For any of you who want a rerun of Wolf -- and, of course, who wouldn't? -- Heather has 2 short videos of his visit on her IG page. Take a look at Twit's face. It's an expression of what I can only call feral longing. So sad. So pathetic.

BTW, Heather answers a fan to say Wolf was wearing a small thong that "left nothing to the imagination.

• Love 5
26 minutes ago, ellenr33 said:

How do you not realize the difference in a video of a stripper and a video of you ATV'ing? 

Because in all of them she just looks like a fat, braying jackass?

• LOL 4
  • Love 10
On 2/28/2019 at 7:02 AM, 3girlsforus said:

I thought she said 6 months too but whether it was 6 months or 6 weeks it’s still pretty pathetic. Here she’s been “training’ for for this event and yet she springs it on everyone including her elderly dad and her mom who had a stroke. Apparently they didn’t need to train. So in her mind she needed weeks or months of training but knew her friends and parents could just do it. 

Pretty sure nothing was "sprung" on anyone. This, along with so many others, is scripted. They're just told to act surprised/play along. 

• Love 3
6 hours ago, ClareWalks said:

I just watched the episode. It's the first episode I've watched all season. It was HORRIBLE. My fucking god. The peeing in the hot tub, truly, was bad enough. I cannot believe her friends got in. But the start of the Whit-a-thon was truly Hawaii 2.0 and Whitney should be totally and absolutely humiliated by this footage. From the instant she got on that fucking bike, she was a MESS. Screaming and hollering for NO REASON WHATSOEVER. Look, I don't like riding a bike, I find it kind of scary. But she was going SO SLOW and she had functioning brakes so there was zero danger. She was hollering like a stuck pig going on FLAT GROUND at maybe 5 mph. I wanted to jam a stick in her spokes.

Then this FUCKING ASSHOLE (yeah, I'm actually mad) gets off the bike and takes off waddling down the trail without even glancing back at her friends, the INJURED Tal, and her 80-year-old FATHER?! She has fucking earbuds in?! She MADE her friends do this with her. To support her. And she is just putting in earbuds and hurpling ahead like she doesn't give a single shit about anyone else (which of course she doesn't). Unbelievable. She is the worst friend, the worst daughter, the worst kind of narcissistic prick. Her father could drop dead of a heart attack and she wouldn't even know until later, and then she'd just cry that her daddy couldn't cheer for her anymore. I am so done with this bitch. She is the actual worst. I have no idea how she still has any fans. 

ClareWalks, tell us how you really feel!!

(😂😂😂😂😂 I love it!!  Disgusting, isn’t she.)

• Love 7
7 hours ago, ClareWalks said:

Very well put. Spot on.

She is the actual worst. Plus, it's comical that she's treating this whole thing like it's actually a race when her own mother could probably beat her. 

Judging from the previews for next week, there's going to be even more screaming and hollering from her. 

• Love 6

I can only hope next week a Sasquatch comes and bitch slaps her back to Greensboro ( sorry GSO )  I honestly think the only reason why she has this small group of friends left is for the paycheck.  Whitney is a big sack of nothing, she and her barnacles ( ty for whomever came up with that ) need to get a real job. I bet all those people at the pool party are gagging seeing that she pee's anytime she gets into water.    

• LOL 1
  • Love 10

Ratings for this episode

0.28 share (down 0.04 pts)

#19 of Tue Top 50 cable shows

969,000 viewers ( missed the million mark 2 weeks in a row, IIRC)

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Nicmar said:

Next weeks episode has her wearing a jog bra while rapelling (sp?) Off the side of the mountain! Why The Fuck would she wear that? SMDH

Because she's a big fat passive-agressive exhibitionist desperately holding onto her only source of income (other than daddy).  And dammit if she wants to piss in the hot tub you barnacles are going in anyway.   Why? Because she said so and it's her show.   

• LOL 1
  • Love 12

Next weeks episode has her wearing a jog bra while rapelling (sp?) Off the side of the mountain! Why The Fuck would she wear that?

There is a sign posted in a park in Holland that says: Dress for the body you have, and not the body you want. And, from the brief glance of next week's rappelling debacle,  she is swinging out of control because her technique is atrocious. 

• Love 8

Re the stripper-  i don't think the mixed company that others commented on was such a big deal.  Both women are straight, both men are gay, so it made sense to me that all of them  might enjoy (appreciate?) a male stripper.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
On 2/26/2019 at 7:58 PM, xls said:

Legit car tires! LOL

I had to find a picture - yes, those are really big bike tires. And, she looks like a big ball on top of it. No definition, no shape, just mass.

• Love 3

📌  One last (probably) random thought about Wolf: didja notice he totally ignored the fat lady & homed in on the normal-sized one. Twit's TH explained Wolf was there to concentrate on Heather becuz of her breakup. Yeah, sure, Twit. Keep telling yourself that.

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
5 hours ago, Nicmar said:

Next weeks episode has her wearing a jog bra while rapelling (sp?) Off the side of the mountain! Why The Fuck would she wear that? SMDH

Screaming all the way down LOL

• Love 3
12 hours ago, aliya said:

I had to find a picture - yes, those are really big bike tires. And, she looks like a big ball on top of it. No definition, no shape, just mass.

I’ve seen bikes like that before on very rocky trails. And if you Google off-road bicycles you’ll find pictures of bikes with tires like that. 

But those bikes are made like that to handle heavy terrain. In an earlier season she went to a bike shop and the salesman figured out that he could repurpose one of those bikes for normal terrain but with a, umm, heavy rider. 

Tangentially, it’s been noted previously how freakishly small Whitney’s tits are given how big everything else is. There’s a special place in hell for whoever placed that bike-cam so that it would subject us to maximum jiggle of . . . Whatever she has going on under that sports bra 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Alapaki said:

I’ve seen bikes like that before on very rocky trails. And if you Google off-road bicycles you’ll find pictures of bikes with tires like that. 

But those bikes are made like that to handle heavy terrain. In an earlier season she went to a bike shop and the salesman figured out that he could repurpose one of those bikes for normal terrain but with a, umm, heavy rider. 

Yep, they're called "fat tire bikes" and they are designed for basically extreme terrain. They can handle snow, mud, etc. They also have wheels with much sturdier spokes so their weight limits will be much higher. The tradeoff is that the thicker the tires, the more energy it uses to pedal. So that bike would be tougher to ride than a regular mountain bike, which is tougher to ride than a road bike. Usually the max speed is lower and it burns more calories per mile. That being said, five miles on ANY kind of bicycle is really nothing for most people, especially being ridden at a leisurely pace (as opposed to a race situation). I'm guessing they did give her the fat tire bike because she is frankly enormous, as opposed to needing it for the trails she was on.

• Love 10
(edited)
14 hours ago, aliya said:

Probably a Fat Tire bike. Super popular in Alaska for riding trails in the snow. Also capable of not exploding under 400lbs of body weight.

Edited by spacefly
ClareWalks gives a much better definition above
  • LOL 6
  • Love 4