Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E09: Hiking and Biking and Bears, Oh My!

• Start Topic

18 hours ago, Sasha888 said:

Add me to the list of people who want to punch her in the face for saying this.

So freaking juvenile. Saying things incorrectly is not cute AT ALL, unless you are an actual child (not an emotionally stunted adult who is just acting like one). Just grow up already Twat, you huge spoiled toddler. 

Ramona Quimby's dad had a saying that went something like, "First time's cute, second time's annoying, third time's a spanking."  I think of this when she keeps doing that.  Something that's not funny the first time doesn't get funnier when you repeat it.

17 hours ago, MissCurmudgeonly said:

Re: the show producers deliberately getting bad shots of her - I happened to look at the tv at one point when there was a closeup of the back of her leg as she was getting out of the hot tub and OMG THAT WAS HORRIBLE. So yeah, I'd agree.

And, she was insanely annoying on the bike - starting when Tal and Todd made innocuous comments along the lines of how they were having fun, and she's all CAN"T YOU SEE I"M NOT ENJOYING MYSELF????? Because of course all about her. And then the whole "I HATE THE BIKE" blah blah. Just shut up already. Me being someone who LOVES to ride a bike, that was just beyond annoying.

And she was the one who picked the itenerary!  Someone with a sprained swollen ankle is enjoying the bike and hike more than her.  But she loves being fat.

6 hours ago, Ocean Chick said:

Oh the nonstop screeching!  I’m surprised one of the home owners nearby haven’t shot her. Most of them own guns is all I’m saying.  

Now here's a story line I could get behind 😄

14 minutes ago, Sasha888 said:

And sitting in a hot tub in your own piss REALLY doesn't count. 🤮

That whole scene, whether real or fake, shows that at the very minimum, she's willing to be portrayed this way.

Hard to believe anyone would portray themselves as a disgusting pig who doesn't/can't bathe, and sits around in her own pee soup (and makes her "friends" join in) just to get attention. Most people don't want that kind of negative attention. But she's a total attention whore and any attention is better than none.

She's so mentally disturbed it's unreal.

For the second time this season!!  (See:  the flies kept me from getting in the lake, so no bath for me!)

• Love 9

At age 80 I am one of those "disabled and mobility challenged people. I can't get into a tub bc I can't climb over the edge. But I have had bad knees for many years & that plus my weight a dozen-plus years ago meant that the first thing I did when I moved after retirement was get the tub out of my new home's bathroom & have a handyman replace it with a shower unit. Those are available in several forms at big box hardware stores.

My greatest fear is fear of falling. And that fear is greatest when I'm in the shower -- the floor is slippery, the walls are slippery, I'm slippery. And within the last couple of months, I heard word of two ppl I know who died from a fall in the shower. (Pretty awful -- one, a woman, fell & wasn't found for 3 days. The other was a guy I had a crush on in jr. h.s. His fall caused him to spend his last year of life in a nursing home.) So I'm pretty leery when I step into my shower. Maybe fear of falling in the tub scares Twit, too.

• Love 5

Stripper Wolf was no Thunder from Down Under,  just sayin'  maybe they got him on groupon or coupon cabin ( ha get it cabin) ok … long week .

I guess to me its just odd about kissing dad & mom on the lips - never something my family did, nor have I honestly ever seen any one else that I know kiss their "rents" on the lips.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
12 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

They are a bizarre assortment, but, I do think that it would be a real scream to hang out and party with them.  As off the wall as Whit is, I still think that she and especially Todd would make for a lively evening. lol I think it says something that they have been friends since their mid teens.  Much changes, but, much stays the same......lol.  

Some of them could be a riot to hang out with. I would invite Todd, Tal (and provide non-alcoholic bubbly, good on you Tal for staying sober--with these nuts I'd need to drink heavily), the new mom (her name escapes me), and the cats. And most of you guys. Think of the snark! 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

Anybody want to bet that now that so many people are saying how disgusting she is for doing this, she starts walking it back? I can hear her whines now: "Y'all, I didn't really pee in the hot tub. I was just joking. What kind of disgusting person do you think I am? Oh, boo hoo hoo, blubber, everyone hates me....."

I can totally see it....we are pee shaming her.. waahhhhhh  

• LOL 14
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

I guess to me its just odd about kissing dad & mom on the lips - never something my family did, nor have I honestly ever seen any one else that I know kiss their "rents" on the lips.  

I am Southern (by the grace of God) and I have seen it often enough that it falls into the "not uncommon but not common enough to ever really get used to it" category.  We didn't do it in my family.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Xanax said:

I am Southern (by the grace of God) and I have seen it often enough that it falls into the "not uncommon but not common enough to ever really get used to it" category.  We didn't do it in my family.

thanks, I grew up in the NE so that could explain it maybe ?  But then again, this is Twit who practically frenches her cats.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, AZChristian said:

I tried, guys.  I really did.  I am a HUGE Alaska aficionado, but even my love for Alaska couldn't get me through this episode.  I turned it off when Pissney was about to get into the hot tub, because I had read here what was going to happen.  I'm done.  Done.

I'm deleting it from my DVR player, and removing this thread from my home page.  I love YOU . . . but I'm just DONE.

Don't leave us!  You are a mainstay here!  

• Love 10

The only person I knew, who kissed his children on the lips, and it was done in his family, is a New Englander, from CT or Mass.
My mother was from Alabama, my father from Kansas, and I honestly never saw it until the guy at work had a party, and kissed his kids good night while we were there.

I'm just trying to figure out if the Whita-thon was really Whit's idea....I mean....unless you are a glutton for punishment......To me, it seems that each season there has to be a contest.  It's  sort of a running theme....BGDC dance off, Whit completing the bike challenge, completing the walk she did with her dad, the ballroom dancing contest, the Hawaii thing, etc.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Ketzel said:

I've only ever seen strippers in the movies, but I was under the impression that even the ones that come to your home to perform at a party dance to music of some kind. "Wolf" didn't even bring a boom box.  Or is this another example of doing the show on the cheap - music licensing for commercial purposes is expensive!

Okay.  I'm not a stripper fan, but, I will admit that I've seen my share of professional male strippers.  lol  Most of the time at bachelorette parties.  Those that I have seen are much more professional than what we saw last night. No offense to Wolf.  They usually bring another person with them to play the music and make sure things are going well.  They ask for guidelines and don't want to offend anyone.  The guests are not allowed to touch their private areas.  They usually have a theme and role play a little.  I guess this guy's was the Wolf man! lol  And, they didn't accept dollar bills during their performance. A discreet tip is given as they leave.    And, they do NOT totally strip.  They come close, but, keep their privates covered.  They made it appear that guy was totally naked. I've never heard of that with a legit agency.  That's just my experience. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 4
51 minutes ago, Robbie M said:

So this woman in her 30's is stressed about a fake contest she made up herself? And she finds a group of losers to get just as stressed about it. And drags her elderly parents along for the ride.  

It looked like her parents were having a reasonably good time except for worrying about Whitney's fake contest.

• Love 2

Holy shit she is foul. Not able to bathe herself in an actual bathtub or shower, so she goes into the hot tub. And then pisses in it, right before insisting that everyone get in with her.

The constant screaming, the treatment of the stripper, the absurdity of the witless bike and hike, that was all bad enough.

But she deliberately pissed in the hot tub that she was using to bathe herself, and then had her friends marinate in her filth and piss with her.

• Love 15
7 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

The screaming and such just makes me want to punch her. She has scared all the wildlife out of Alasker . I secretly hoped while she is pumping her flabby arms with all her might that some tree root would topple her over. So now we know she pee's and showers in the same spot, that is lovely. Heather is a complainer, hates her life - she is an exhausting friend.  I personally think Twit talking with Boo Bear and crying was tears of joy that he was dumped by his girlfriend.  

I was in Alaska about a week after they were. No wonder I didn't see a single moose!

• LOL 14
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

But this piece of narcisstic garbage gets to go, all expenses paid, with her friends and her family but she can’t stop and enjoy one minute of it. She can’t let anyone else enjoy it. 

Man, I read through some of the posts and work and couldn't wait to get home. Not only does she not enjoy Alaska, but she is a slob and a vulgar person. No wonder she doesn't attract any men. Who the heck would want to date a woman who admits to peeing in the hot tub with other people there??? (Buddy?)  She ran up the path, even though everyone told her to slow down - what is the purpose?  Enjoy the walk. 

I saw Twit & Babs in the gondola, but was on the phone and had the sound down. I didn't know Babs had height issues. I understand. I took the gondola in Aspen and thought I was going to have a heart attack. When you get on in town, you only see a nice little hill - not the mountains beyond. It was not pleasant (tho I enjoyed the view once I was at the top and back on land. Coming down, I had to close my eyes most of the way. I was by myself, but if I'd been with someone and they told me what it was really like, I wouldn't have gone.  How terrible for Babs' own daughter not to respect her mother's wishes and make her go on the ride.

I'm sorry. I still can't get over peeing in the hot tub and and thinking it's no big deal. 

• Love 9
8 hours ago, Dot said:

I assume poor ol' Lennie who's performed cat-care in the past. He pathetically remains in Twit's orbit, apparently with the faint hope of once again getting a TLC paycheck.

Huh, do you mean Lenny is not on the show but they are still "friends"?  WTF I thought he cheated on her and actually brought another girl to what I think was her housewarming party?   I don't do Facebook.   Guess I'm behind on this.

1 hour ago, SunnyBeBe said:

They made it appear that guy was totally naked. 

The blur was white and you could often see the blue waistband of his underwear. I'm guessing it was blurred because the underwear was too formfitting to his anatomy for TV.

But I am surprised to hear that about strippers, as often as men want to show their privates to random strangers I figured fully nude was easily on the table with a stripper at a home. I do know with at least a lot of strippers at gay bars that fully nude is absolutely on the table if arrangements can be made.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Let me get this straight: Babs and Glenn were delayed getting there and arrived later on the same night they had the stripper. So, originally they were supposed to arrive before the stripper. Whitney planned the stripper ahead of time....

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 6

I've never been to a gay strip club, but, I have been to straight male reviews.  They had the same rules, no touching the genitals and no total nudity.  The at home agencies were reputable, imo.  I guess you can get most of what you want now days though. 

I’ve never seen a stripper and I admit I have a very dull life, but is it normal for friends, especially mixed company,  to get together and hire a stripper as entertainment? This wasn’t a bridal shower/bachelorette/bachelor party thing. It was a regular night. Seems like a weird thing to do on vacation in a log cabin in Alaska. 

• Love 19
4 hours ago, nytonc said:

They’re in their mid-thirties and all are single. Hmmm wonder why?

They're all basically a case study of arrested development/failure to launch. There's not one mature adult between them. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 15
20 minutes ago, Snarkastikate said:

Huh, do you mean Lenny is not on the show but they are still "friends"?  WTF I thought he cheated on her and actually brought another girl to what I think was her housewarming party?   I don't do Facebook.   Guess I'm behind on thi

He was never accused of cheating on her, IIRC. Twit decided to dump him, probably at TLC's orders since he was such a dull stick. He did come to a party of Twit's some months later. She invited him, but was pissed that he deigned to bring a date.

He just seems to periodically appear,  but always in a way that seems not unusual. I don't think Twit treats him as a friend, just as another poodle to use when she needs to.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Dot said:

At age 80 I am one of those "disabled and mobility challenged people. I can't get into a tub bc I can't climb over the edge. But I have had bad knees for many years & that plus my weight a dozen-plus years ago meant that the first thing I did when I moved after retirement was get the tub out of my new home's bathroom & have a handyman replace it with a shower unit. Those are available in several forms at big box hardware stores.

My greatest fear is fear of falling. And that fear is greatest when I'm in the shower -- the floor is slippery, the walls are slippery, I'm slippery. And within the last couple of months, I heard word of two ppl I know who died from a fall in the shower. (Pretty awful -- one, a woman, fell & wasn't found for 3 days. The other was a guy I had a crush on in jr. h.s. His fall caused him to spend his last year of life in a nursing home.) So I'm pretty leery when I step into my shower. Maybe fear of falling in the tub scares Twit, too.

Please please please get that handyperson to come back and install a couple of grab bars for you, both inside the shower and just outside it, where you step when you leave the shower.  I'm 71, and I installed mine because a doctor friend nagged me mercilessly, and I can't tell you how grateful I am to him.  I feel so much safer!

And falls for us old folks are no joke.  A broken hip is too often a death sentence for us.

And to get back to Whitney--she needs grab bars, too, and not just for safety. If she's going to allow TV cameras to film her in her bathroom getting in/out of the tub, a grab bar or two would lend her at least a modicum of dignity.  Please, Whitney, for the love of all that is not piss-in-the-hot-tub disgusting--get some grab bars.

• Useful 8
  • Love 8
20 minutes ago, Mothra said:

Please please please get that handyperson to come back and install a couple of grab bars for you, both inside the shower and just outside it, where you step when you leave the shower.  I'm 71, and I installed mine because a doctor friend nagged me mercilessly, and I can't tell you how grateful I am to him.  I feel so much safer!

And falls for us old folks are no joke.  A broken hip is too often a death sentence for us.

And to get back to Whitney--she needs grab bars, too, and not just for safety. If she's going to allow TV cameras to film her in her bathroom getting in/out of the tub, a grab bar or two would lend her at least a modicum of dignity.  Please, Whitney, for the love of all that is not piss-in-the-hot-tub disgusting--get some grab bars.

Don't they make DIY suction grab bars? No idea if they work at all though. Either way, this is a great idea.

And I'm going to out myself here, but you can also get non-skid appliques as well. My grandma had a suction mat I was terrified of when I was little. I called it "The Kay" and wouldn't take a bath until it was removed. That was fine until we went to visit my great-grandma who had the non-removable ones, and I refused to take a bath, so into the washtub it was for me. This was in rural VA in the 70s--hey, maybe they can get a tin washtub for Whitney? She wouldn't fit in the little one I used. Maybe one of the ones they use as horse troughs on trails?

Anyway, you're both right; falls can be lethal, and the moral of the story is get yourself a Kay.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, Colleenna said:

Anybody want to bet that now that so many people are saying how disgusting she is for doing this, she starts walking it back? I can hear her whines now: "Y'all, I didn't really pee in the hot tub. I was just joking. What kind of disgusting person do you think I am? Oh, boo hoo hoo, blubber, everyone hates me....."

Or...the go to bullshit:

”I have <fill in the blank> because I have PCOS”

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, 3girlsforus said:

I’ve never seen a stripper and I admit I have a very dull life, but is it normal for friends, especially mixed company,  to get together and hire a stripper as entertainment? This wasn’t a bridal shower/bachelorette/bachelor party thing. It was a regular night. Seems like a weird thing to do on vacation in a log cabin in Alaska. 

It’s as up close and personal these losers ever get to a man. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Who paid Buddy’s airfare? I know it was probably the show but, come on the guy could afford first/last months rent and he gets to go to Alaska? 

And what’s with Heather? You got dumped by a coke head, be grateful you didn’t marry him. If you don’t want to be around him you may have to put limits on your relationship with Whitney. Clearly Whitney isn’t going to choose one or the other. So you may have to. 

• Love 11
5 hours ago, Sasha888 said:

And sitting in a hot tub in your own piss REALLY doesn't count. 🤮

That whole scene, whether real or fake, shows that at the very minimum, she's willing to be portrayed this way.

Hard to believe anyone would portray themselves as a disgusting pig who doesn't/can't bathe, and sits around in her own pee soup (and makes her "friends" join in) just to get attention. Most people don't want that kind of negative attention. But she's a total attention whore and any attention is better than none.

She's so mentally disturbed it's unreal.

She’s simply parlayed TLC’s predilection for Carnival-level Freak Shows into a way to monetize her shitty life. I’m convinced the producers fully know how shitty Whitney’s life is. I’m still not sure if she does.  But either way, she’s guffawing and waddling all the way to the bank.

• Love 5
8 hours ago, minamreeka said:

I do not understand the not fitting in the bathtub thing.  All you have to do is stand in the tub.  Sure you can sit but it's not like the water doesn't turn on if you're standing.  I'm honestly baffled by this and I think maybe she just doesn't know how tubs work?

Stand and use a hand held shower wand to get the folds and nether regions clean. My mom hurt her back and couldn’t sit in the tub. We bought one of those shower chairs and with that and standing and using the wand to rinse, she did okay. She was plus size but nowhere near Whitney. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, iwasish said:

Stand and use a hand held shower wand to get the folds and nether regions clean. My mom hurt her back and couldn’t sit in the tub. We bought one of those shower chairs and with that and standing and using the wand to rinse, she did okay. She was plus size but nowhere near Whitney. 

We've seen women twice Pissney's size shower on My 600 PL.  Some of them are well over 600# and can't stand up for more than 10 minutes because their legs can't take the weight. But shower they do. It's nothing more than an excuse for her to be the filthy POS that she is. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 12
11 hours ago, Hana Chan said:
11 hours ago, Mothra said:

At the beginning of the ep, when she was describing the Whitathon, she said she'd been "training" for six weeks.  How come we didn't get to see any of this training?

Did that include the talk with her trainer about prepping for the Whitathon in last week's episode - a week and a half before leaving for Alaska?

This caught my attention as well.  Trained for 6 weeks, my arse!  Had she actually trained for 6 weeks - wouldn't her trainer be aware of said trip to Alaska, and its activities, prior to a week and a half before the trip?  Riiiiggghhtt, Twit.  I'm sure you really trained.  Bonkers. 

In other news - when Twit was on the phone with Buddy and Heather was in the room, was Buddy aware he was on speaker phone with Heather listening in?  If not - that was a real d*ck move on Twit's part.  She is supposed to be his best friend who allegedly cares about him SOOOO much that she cries when he's struggling through life - yet she doesn't consider his privacy?  Had I been on a call with my best friend talking about a recent breakup, etc. and later found out my ex was in the room listening in - I would be livid.  I was secondhand pissed off for him and I'm not even a Buddy fan.  That was very 7th grade of Twit.  I guess I can't say I'm surprised.  Without Heather there the drama factor would be minimal and she would have no immediate audience to her grand display.     

• Love 14
On 2/26/2019 at 10:47 PM, Gramto6 said:

Not only did she pee in it, but the barnacles all got in afterward!, yuckkkk!

That's the part that almost floored me more than her peeing!! Did they not believe her? It's so revolting I could understand if they thought she was kidding; but who gets in a hot tub of pee?!?!?! 

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Haleybug said:

This caught my attention as well.  Trained for 6 weeks, my arse!  Had she actually trained for 6 weeks - wouldn't her trainer be aware of said trip to Alaska, and its activities, prior to a week and a half before the trip?  Riiiiggghhtt, Twit.  I'm sure you really trained.  Bonkers. 

In other news - when Twit was on the phone with Buddy and Heather was in the room, was Buddy aware he was on speaker phone with Heather listening in?  If not - that was a real d*ck move on Twit's part.  She is supposed to be his best friend who allegedly cares about him SOOOO much that she cries when he's struggling through life - yet she doesn't consider his privacy?  Had I been on a call with my best friend talking about a recent breakup, etc. and later found out my ex was in the room listening in - I would be livid.  I was secondhand pissed off for him and I'm not even a Buddy fan.  That was very 7th grade of Twit.  I guess I can't say I'm surprised.  Without Heather there the drama factor would be minimal and she would have no immediate audience to her grand display.     

I'd have to watch it again to be sure but I thought she said six *months* and I had the same reaction- but Jessica's just hearing about it a week and a half before you go? Unless she meant she's been seriously working out for six months and considers that training for an event that supposedly didn't exist until last minute? The timeline on this show continues to confuse me. 

• Love 8
11 hours ago, Alapaki said:

Or she could just, you know, HOLD IT!  Unless she’s saying that we have to add incontinence to the list of fabulous things about her life.

I’m just now watching this scene. They cut to a talking head where she says she has “certain rules” - including peeing in hot water. Like it’s not involuntary. 

• Love 3

I can't believe I still watch this garbage.  It's getting harder to tolerate as I go, but it's like roadkill.  I somehow just can't make myself look away.  Every time I think she hits a new low, she goes and hits another new low.  She staged that peeing thing just to get everyone watching all riled up.  Keeps them unable to look away from the "roadkill".  It's the old "any attention is better than no attention" attention-whore motto.

In other observances, I really think she's actively trying to lose weight without publicly admitting it because to do so would make her look like a hypocrite plus she'd have to admit she was wrong.  I think her mental justification for losing weight (so she doesn't feel like a hypocrite in her own mind) is so that she can have more stamina to handle more advanced physical feats.  No other reason.  Doing it for any other reason would give in to the public's constant reminders of how unhealthy it is.  It has to be HER reason.  And spitefully, she won't even share it with us.  She can't admit that she was wrong and we were right about anything.

She keeps mentioning the humiliation of the Hawaii 8K like she has to "redeem" herself from what she saw as a public failure.  The only way she's going to do that is by losing weight and she knows that, but of course because of her huge ego, she won't admit that openly.  So she is quietly actually losing a little bit of weight.  When she said "My stomach is still too big to pedal properly" that gave it away.  Still too big?  Like she's actually been trying to make it smaller?  It just makes me sick that she can't own up to realizing that she can't be as fat as she is and still be "fit", despite going to Alaska to "prove" to everyone that she can still be almost as fat as she was and achieve more than she did in Hawaii.  She is really that mentally ill.

Edited by Yeah No
  • Love 13
11 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

Oh it is weird. I have anything but a dull life and I have never gathered my friends together in a rented mountain house to watch a guy take his clothes off just as a "What can we order for delivery?" kind of event.

8 hours ago, Haleybug said:

Trained for 6 weeks, my arse!  Had she actually trained for 6 weeks - wouldn't her trainer be aware of said trip to Alaska, and its activities, prior to a week and a half before the trip?  Riiiiggghhtt, Twit.  I'm sure you really trained.  Bonkers. 

Did she say weeks? I thought she said she's been training for six months.

6 hours ago, Tabbygirl521 said:

I’m just now watching this scene. They cut to a talking head where she says she has “certain rules” - including peeing in hot water. Like it’s not involuntary. 

Yeah she pretty much just said that every time we have seen her in water whether it be previous hot tubs or the swimming pool scenes, she pisses in there.

• Love 6
5 hours ago, Yeah No said:

I can't believe I still watch this garbage.  It's getting harder to tolerate as I go, but it's like roadkill.  I somehow just can't make myself look away.  Every time I think she hits a new low, she goes and hits another new low.  She staged that peeing thing just to get everyone watching all riled up.  Keeps them unable to look away from the "roadkill".  It's the old "any attention is better than no attention" attention-whore motto.

In other observances, I really think she's actively trying to lose weight without publicly admitting it because to do so would make her look like a hypocrite plus she'd have to admit she was wrong.  I think her mental justification for losing weight (so she doesn't feel like a hypocrite in her own mind) is so that she can have more stamina to handle more advanced physical feats.  No other reason.  Doing it for any other reason would give in to the public's constant reminders of how unhealthy it is.  It has to be HER reason.  And spitefully, she won't even share it with us.  She can't admit that she was wrong and we were right about anything.

She keeps mentioning the humiliation of the Hawaii 8K like she has to "redeem" herself from what she saw as a public failure.  The only way she's going to do that is by losing weight and she knows that, but of course because of her huge ego, she won't admit that openly.  So she is quietly actually losing a little bit of weight.  When she said "My stomach is still too big to pedal properly" that gave it away.  Still too big?  Like she's actually been trying to make it smaller?  It just makes me sick that she can't own up to realizing that she can't be as fat as she is and still be "fit", despite going to Alaska to "prove" to everyone that she can still be almost as fat as she was and achieve more than she did in Hawaii.  She is really that mentally ill.

Anyone remember when Star Jones from The View experienced a rapid weight loss and tries with all her might to convince folks she did it with diet and exercise? It took months before she was exposed and had to admit she had bariatric surgery.

I could see our Twitney doing the same and lying to her diehard followers. She's not willing to do what it takes to lose weight, only what she thinks it should take.

Edited by Brooklynista
  • Love 10

I thought she said 6 months too but whether it was 6 months or 6 weeks it’s still pretty pathetic. Here she’s been “training’ for for this event and yet she springs it on everyone including her elderly dad and her mom who had a stroke. Apparently they didn’t need to train. So in her mind she needed weeks or months of training but knew her friends and parents could just do it. 

• Love 7
9 hours ago, Haleybug said:

I suspect that all shows like this demand that participants have all phone calls on speaker.  A decent human being--and this is giving everyone involved the benefit of the doubt that this was not all plotted ahead of time--would say something like "Hi Buddy, we're all here--Tal and Todd and HEATHER" and whoever else was there.  But simple human decency has never been a strong point with Whitney, the hot tub pisser.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
55 minutes ago, Mothra said:

I suspect that all shows like this demand that participants have all phone calls on speaker.  A decent human being--and this is giving everyone involved the benefit of the doubt that this was not all plotted ahead of time--would say something like "Hi Buddy, we're all here--Tal and Todd and HEATHER" and whoever else was there.  But simple human decency has never been a strong point with Whitney, the hot tub pisser.

A decent human being would not ask a group of friends that’s includes a divorced single mother of two “why aren’t we all married and having babies?”

• Love 14
18 minutes ago, Alapaki said:

A decent human being would not ask a group of friends that’s includes a divorced single mother of two “why aren’t we all married and having babies?”

This statement makes Twit feel better because it confirms she's not the only loser in the group at least in her mind. 

• Love 11
16 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

They are a bizarre assortment, but, I do think that it would be a real scream to hang out and party with them.  As off the wall as Whit is, I still think that she and especially Todd would make for a lively evening. lol I think it says something that they have been friends since their mid teens.  Much changes, but, much stays the same......lol.  

I think they all a little old to be hanging out and partying.  What is with this Buddy person just jumping a plane at the last minute to Alaska when he apparently cannot afford an apartment and if he even has a job, he can pick up and leave it.  And he comes bogeying through the woods and all of these unemployed losers are screamingly excited to see him and start partying for real because who can really party at all without Boo Bear.   I really don’t know if I can stand watching this anymore.  The whole thing makes me weary of their fabulousness.  

• Love 8

I still haven't figured out how much of the Buddy is in love with this lady he met on line story is true.  Seems a little bogus to me, but, I would imagine that keeping the cast apart is likely not a good idea for the storyline long term.  So, whether Heather can't stand Buddy or she's okay with Buddy, I'd imagine that she has to film with him, if she wants to stay in the cast lineup. 

• Love 3
9 hours ago, LilMissKnowitall said:

I'd have to watch it again to be sure but I thought she said six *months* and I had the same reaction- but Jessica's just hearing about it a week and a half before you go? Unless she meant she's been seriously working out for six months and considers that training for an event that supposedly didn't exist until last minute? The timeline on this show continues to confuse me. 

I heard her say six months as well. I know thats not true. If she was training for that long then she wouldn't be struggling to hike up that trail. 

• Love 3
On ‎2‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 7:05 PM, 3girlsforus said:

he Why the hell do these people let Whitney tell them they have to do Whit-a-thon?

I think they are doing it for the paycheck they will be getting.

• Love 3
22 minutes ago, Anlogle said:

I think they are doing it for the paycheck they will be getting.

Hell, I'd join into their little tribe and do some pretty bizarre stuff if I would get a paycheck for at least $20,000.-30,000. for just a few months filming!  But, would I get in to the pee hot tub???? lol  NO way.  That's why I think that was not true. 

And, Oh, I'm in NC, so, I am available.  lol 

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1