Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E12: PJs on the PJ

• Start Topic

Stassi gives Kristen tough love about her relationship with Carter; Sandoval and Schwartz worry that Lisa may not put their cocktails on the menu; Lisa gives James permission to DJ an event at PUMP; Lala is betrayed by her boyfriend of three years.

Airs February 25, 2019.

• Love 1

So, did Lala just basically admit to being a whore?  Her comments about just having a mouth, and there's a lot of dick to suck to get her trips on private jets?  Wow - I don't even know what to say!  Talk about low self-esteem~~she almost seems proud.  

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 15
Just now, njbchlover said:

So, did Lala just basically admit to being a whore?  Her comments about just having a mouth, and there's a lot of dick to suck to get her trips on private jets?  Wow - I don't even know what to say!  

She's always said that, she's straight up about her honess.  I guess her antics weren't so cute anymore, once he became single....

• Love 5
12 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Can I just take a shallow moment to remark on how BAD Scheana's hair is? I mean, it's really bad. There's just no excuse for that. If they're extensions, toss 'em out and start over!

Scheana skeeves me every time I see her and that hair.  It looks so messy and dirty which makes me think she's dirty and smelly.  I know it's an awful thing to say.

On a side note, Lala's hair needed a good washing in last week's episode and on the girl's trip.  She looked like she washed it when she got back.  She looks so much better with lighter hair too. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 11

Did I misunderstand at the end of the show when the previews for the remainder of the season were shown that they are now only available on line???

Edited by b2H

Wasn't Lala and James's falling out because James made a joke to Randall like, "We all know each other in and out, if you know what I mean? (wink)"?  So that joke, tame to the point of being groan-worthy, was enough to end their friendship, but all the talk of PJs and BJs and going down on Ariana and coming home to someone coked off his ass is just laffs and laffs?

• LOL 3
  • Love 16
5 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I am not enjoying all these women with enormous breasts and the extremely low necklines. 

That's what I noticed about the brief glimpse of Pandora -- like her mother.  Maybe it's just Los Angeles.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, nytonc said:

Raise your hand if you think Jax is sooooooooo jealous that’s Lisa didn’t ask him to go in on a bar. 

Hax...I mean Jax has a long documented history of being a shitty bartender. In fact, he's so bad at bartending that I'd hate to call what he does bartending. He's a liquid pourer and an admittedly shitty one at that. He takes liquid from one container and puts it in another one. I think one is more likely to get a "cocktail" of tequila, dish soap, and club soda from him than a solid well-balanced classic margarita. There's a reason why he's the one coming out with a line of bar mixers. It's exactly what he wishes were available whenever he works at SUR.

2 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I felt a rush of relief when the mixologist approved of the Toms' drinks. I know they aren't college trained or anything,but they're not compete noobs either. They put a lot of thought and effort into that menu. I'm glad they got the payoff.

2 hours ago, albarino said:

I was surprised to see how defensive the Toms were about meeting with the mixologist.  That's all I got.

I was actually relieved for the Toms, mostly Sandoval because he (and Ariana) likely did 99% of the work. This highlights one of my issues with Lisa. She's often so wedded to this narrative of being the den mother to these irresponsible and incompetent idiots that it undermines some of the larger narrative. If these dopes are so bad at all of this, why would LVP go into business with them or put them in charge of the cocktails.

Ultimately, I'm kind of pissed at how she started the season. She and Ken have this sit down with the Toms in episode 1. She says that she's been waiting for the Toms to come up with a cocktail list, but they hadn't been communicating with her so she just let Pandora do it. What Lisa conveniently left out of her scolding was that her brother killed himself at the end of April. Vanderpump Rules typically starts filming in mid May. They probably delayed because of Lisa, but we know they were filming in the beginning of June because they captured Jax and Brittany's engagement.  The Toms were out of communication with LVP because she was mourning. Pandora's cocktails seem to have been almost completely replaced by Sandoval's cocktails.

Furthermore in either season 4 or 5, LVP is having some sort of event and Tom and Ariana create two new speciality cocktails reusing existing ingredients at SUR. Lisa knows full fucking well, that Sandoval knows how to do this. The biggest issue is that she's tried to keep the Toms out of business decisions as much as possible. And as much as we've seen Sandoval fucking around with things that are impractical like the diamond shaped ice and that shot freezing machine, I think he's been a bartender long enough to know that they largely won't work at TomTom. I actually suspect he's been engaged in these diversions so that he has something to film and he's angling to be a spokesperson for these products. He's got very solid bartending skills. He apparently does a bit of flair during his SUR events. He's also got a national audience.

Wow! Lala seems to really know her worth and the strength of her relationship. That's pitiful.

I hope Scheana takes notice of the difference in everyone's reactions to having to schlep to Santa Monica vs Marina del Rey. They're both very far west. Marina del Rey is further south. I wonder if the different reaction are because of who they're visiting. Hmmmm.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Useful 1
  • Love 13

Schwartz Tim Cook is 58, I don’t think that qualifies as a “young CEO” particularly in the tech world. 

Jax’s face when Schwartz said wasn’t it great to be so in love you aren’t tempted said it all. Also Schwartz it wasn’t that long ago that you cheated on Katie so shut it. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 6

I loved Beau this episode for his reaction to Stassi's raving about the PJ - most commercial flights have those individual TV sets.  That shut Stassi up quick.

i agree that Sheana's hair looks like crap.  She looks like every busted contestant of America's Next Top Model who gets cheap extensions for their makeover. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 10
6 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

Hax...I mean Jax has a long documented history of being a shitty bartender. In fact, he's so bad at bartending that I'd hate to call what he does bartending. He's a liquid pourer and an admittedly shitty one at that. He takes liquid from one container and puts it in another one. I think one is more likely to get a "cocktail" of tequila, dish soap, and club soda from him than a solid well-balanced classic margarita. There's a reason why he's the one coming out with a line of bar mixers. It's exactly what he wishes were available whenever he works at SUR.

I was actually relieved for the Toms, mostly Sandoval because he (and Ariana) likely did 99% of the work. This highlights one of my issues with Lisa. She's often so wedded to this narrative of being the den mother to these irresponsible and incompetent idiots that it undermines some of the larger narrative. If these dopes are so bad at all of this, why would LVP go into business with them or put them in charge of the cocktails.

I wouldn't want to eat or drink ANYTHING Jax has touched because every inch of him is disgusting.  I bet he doesn't even wash his hands after going to the toilet.  He even admitted to basically lying to the customers when he 'remixes' drinks they send back, because he doesn't change anything and he just shakes the same drink in the mixer.  Dickwad.

I just read that Tom and Ariana bought a 5-bedroom, 2.8 million dollar home.  That's a damn huge investment for two people who have no future together.  Five bedrooms?  For what??? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
50 minutes ago, Sun-Bun said:

A room for Adrianna to seriously work on perfecting her comedy routines. A mixology room for them both to concoct their stunningly perfect cocktails and Tom’s curiously strong frozen shots. A glam room for Sandoval’s various beauty treatments and costume collection. An all-mirrored sex room just for Adrianna to display her vagina in comfort and Tom to shave his forehead and invite Schwartz over for makeout sessions. And finally, a guest room made just for Schwartz when he needs to get away from Tequila Katie, complete with a bar, a mini runway and random “real dolls” strewn about for him to drunkenly make out with.

You forgot a music studio where Tom can “play” the trumpet and Ariana can “sing”. Clearly they needed to go bigger.

Edited by biakbiak
  • LOL 12
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I am not enjoying all these women with enormous breasts and the extremely low necklines. 

I was admiring Stassi in her TH with the green dress. My wife informed me that Stassi had a breast reduction...really?

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, SarahPrtr said:

I just read that Tom and Ariana bought a 5-bedroom, 2.8 million dollar home.  That's a damn huge investment for two people who have no future together.  Five bedrooms?  For what??? 

Yesterday they replayed the episode of Sandoval’s birthday when Jax was giving Tom a real talk about how he and Ariana want different things w/ marriage/kids, and Tom flat out said the first step is buying a house and they’ll take it from there. MAYBE Ariana is just playing it up for the cameras and in real life she is saying she’ll be ready in X years. But it’s just as likely she’s agreed to a house and spending their lives together, full stop—and Tom is holding out hope for the rest. It’s sad because Tom really would be a great dad. Talk about dress-up and playing make-believe, not to mention making sure your kid had every accoutrement they ever wanted. Pass along your world-class jump-roping skills, etc. But it would be tragic to have a mother who doesn’t really want you.

• Love 4

According to the Pumped BTS, Krystina, or whatever the geographically undesirable BBQ’s host’s name is [or is spelled], got Stassi the job at SUR. I’m kind of impressed that she isn’t stewing in resentment that LVP chose Stassi over her for the main cast of the show. 

(edited, thanks to biakbiak)

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

Exactly. WHY go into business with them? We know she doesn't need their money. And she has several other successful businesses, plus is pretty well known herself. It's not like she needs their star power. My belief is that she did it for a storyline on the show. Lisa is kind of a background character on VPR, as the drama between these chucklefucks is prime reality TV watching. But this season she's been a lot more present, because of TomTom. But that wasn't the reason given to us. It was about the drinks. So it seemed pretty shitty of her to be all, "You need an EXPERT to teach you how to do this." 

1 hour ago, Kiki777 said:

I loved Beau this episode for his reaction to Stassi's raving about the PJ - most commercial flights have those individual TV sets.  That shut Stassi up quick.

That was SO hilarious. I love the way they banter with each other. Beau knows that sitting cramped in coach on a Delta flight is NOT preferable to flying private. But it was just funny how everything she named WAS technically something you can do on a commercial flight. This is what I love about them. If Stassi had said something kind of "dumb" (as we all do from time to time) with Patrick, he'd have corrected her in a very belittling, condescending way. But Beau can poke fun at her in a light-hearted, endearing way. They're adorable. 

• Love 21
12 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

According to the Pumped BTS, Krystina, or whatever the geographically undesirable BBQ’s host’s name is [or is spelled], got Stassi the job at SUR. I’m kind of impressed that she isn’t stewing in resentment that LVP chose Stassi over her for the main cast of the show. 

Stassi mentioned this on the show. I thought her house was cute but since he can’t stumble home drunk from the bars in Weho it’s not for Jax.

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Exactly. WHY go into business with them? We know she doesn't need their money. And she has several other successful businesses, plus is pretty well known herself. It's not like she needs their star power. My belief is that she did it for a storyline on the show. Lisa is kind of a background character on VPR, as the drama between these chucklefucks is prime reality TV watching. But this season she's been a lot more present, because of TomTom. But that wasn't the reason given to us. It was about the drinks. So it seemed pretty shitty of her to be all, "You need an EXPERT to teach you how to do this."

So my take on the mixologist was a little different. I think Lisa knows very well that Sandoval can create tasty drinks but we have also seen him push these trends and new technology. I think the concern was that all these gimmicks will end up being more time consuming and less cost-effective than Lisa's business model presumed. So they brought her in to make sure the process was streamlined.   

• Love 23
28 minutes ago, esco1822 said:

So my take on the mixologist was a little different. I think Lisa knows very well that Sandoval can create tasty drinks but we have also seen him push these trends and new technology. I think the concern was that all these gimmicks will end up being more time consuming and less cost-effective than Lisa's business model presumed. So they brought her in to make sure the process was streamlined.   

That's precisely my thought as well.   Sandoval has crafted cocktails before, and from all accounts he's very very good at it.  Certainly it's been shown in the past that Lisa has been enthusiastic about it.  But if a cocktail takes minutes to make, and is not cost efficient or is priced too high, then any specialized ingredients will gather on the shelf.  The VanderPumped Rules episode noted that the Toms had spent THOUSANDS of dollars buying liquor and supplies to work on crafting the cocktails.  Lisa was basically bringing in someone that essentially told them "that's fine if you're spending an afternoon in your kitchen - not so much if you're tending a busy bar."  In the age of YELP!, you don't need a lot of reviews saying it took you 15 minutes to get a drink.  One of the reasons I enjoy "Bar Rescue" is that John Taffer makes sure that the failing owners recognize that cocktails shouldn't take forever to make, and that .

But, uh, Sandoval?  You of the "we want a 'term sheet'"?  "We want a contract"?  Cuts both ways.  Unless the term sheet or the contract specified that so many of YOUR cocktails had to be on the menu, you have no grounds to breach.   Lisa and Ken thought naming a bar after you and letting you get in on the ground floor with minimal investment (relatively speaking) would be a good career move.  She should easily have put in another 100K herself or even gotten another silent partner.  Please stop acting like you and Schwartz are 30% partners in this venture, and that somehow your participation is necessary.  

I agree with ghoulina that it had a lot to do with Lisa having a storyline this season.  We know that RHOBH was not a pleasant experience for her and she may be looking to become more of a presence on this show, especially since she and Ken are producers.  To be honest, I actually enjoyed watching the bar come together.  It was a nice break from Kristen's latest screech about James Kennedy still being allowed to walk the streets of Los Angeles, Lala, MyMan and the BJ's for PJ's, and anything involving Katie and her two sets of rules for human behavior.

Did note from the "still to come this season" previews that Sandoval goes after Katie about getting James fired - "I can say anything I want to anyone but if you call me 'fat' you need to be fired!"     

• Love 14

I think Rand did more than just drink.  Me thinks he may have a coke problem in addition to their “we should quit drinking because we get out of control.”  

I didn’t get the significance of the Gucci slides, either?  Lala has 1 pair of shoes?  Lala has only 1 pair of Gucci shoes?  Please.  This is Miss oh the Land Rover is in the shop so I took the Rolls today.  

Jax continues to be the worst.  He is so jelous of Tom Tom.  And suddenly he is a business expert in addition to being a relationship expert.  Go on now, Jax.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9

Pandora was going for a Stevie Nicks look.... Jason pings to me. 

Stassi’s tongue was pierced in that clip of her and Krystina. 

Sandoval needs some acting classes- his fake outrage over the possibility of his drink menu not being used was silly. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, geauxaway said:

Jax continues to be the worst.  He is so jelous of Tom Tom.  And suddenly he is a business expert in addition to being a relationship expert.  Go on now, Jax.

He is jealous and nasty. To everybody. Jax is only concerned for himself. Has her ever had a kind word for anybody? Certainly not for any of his best friends. He is 100% narcissist. Brittney is crazy if she sees any good in him. 

Oh, and his little comment at the BBQ. I usually don't go to the west side for anybody. Fuck off, Jax. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Sun-Bun said:

One thing I appreciate about Stassi is that she’s naturally curvy; when she made her reality show debut on “The Amazing Race” as a teenager she was even a little chubby. It’s oddly refreshing to see her and Brittany and Katie looking healthy and more average-sized, especially on a show showcasing typical LA glam that celebrates being super skinny.

Katie looks amazing in person—not “fat” by anyone’s standards, except maybe “normal” TV standards. Or the amazing DJ James Kennedy’s.

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
2 hours ago, esco1822 said:

This is a fair assessment. Remember the opening party and Schwartz had to go running to the store for chickpeas and opening/draining ~30 cans to get the liquid to then beat into a froth for a foam for a drink? This isn’t sustainable. Do they even cook anything with chickpeas?!? Open a falafel stand out back? 

• LOL 10
  • Love 7

Lisa is such a hypocrite.  Her whole storyline, as others have pointed out, is putting a "face" on this bar, and while we have two perfectly acceptable male faces, Lisa throws this in the mix?!? (It's one of her better pics, BTW!  How she looked last night made me want to watch this show from a radio). I know that some things are genetic, and can't be compensated for, such as RBF, but how is this person in any way aspirational?  Girl friend, get a stylist, a trainer, or a surgeon, or, better yet, relegate yourself to something high-earning and meaningful, but not necessarily based on looks.  I mean, take away the hair, and I'm staring at a shark wedged between two boulders whose upper lip got snatched off by a porpoise.  (I wouldn't be so mean if Pandora wasn't such a bitch.  Oh, but I already mentioned she's related to Lisa, so I repeat myself...)

82021DF2-C24E-44A1-93F4-DD23BA55F292-504-0000006325D24BCC.jpg.36460ef2b3f9dbfa2c224e94cb9802d7.jpg

• LOL 2
  • Love 1