Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Spike

S02E12. Visits and Violations

Recommended Posts

11 hours ago, CoachWristletJen said:

I remember Scott picking out clothes for Lizzie but that was before she got caught with heroin and was forced to get clean in prison and gained weight so maybe they didn't fit? 

I remember something about Jazzmine saying she went to Goodwill to pick out clothes for her mom before she got out. I can kind of picture that as being a labor of love, and a clever girl like Jazzmine could probably find some really cute things that were more than nice enough for Lizzie. She was probably really excited to get everything together in anticipation of her mother's release from prison.

Now that I recall that, it makes Lizzie's disparaging comment about the "Goodwill clothes" so. much. worse.

Yes!  If I remember correctly I think at least one pair of shoes even had tags on them! Jazzmine put a lot of effort into buying the clothes.  Imagine her being very excited to find brand new items to buy for her (ungrateful) mother.

Edited by PityFree
  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post

21 hours ago, Kangatush said:

OK, I don't want to really make this all serious and about race inequality in the justice system, but Michael is a few minutes late to meet his PO and goes to prison.  Tracie is on her second arrest since she got out, like a week ago.  One of these things is not like the other...

Any violations, even ten minutes late, can result going back to jail. And usually just for one night. It will also depend on his attitude, his offense, and previous interactions with the PO. He was also driving, so I'm not sure if they "violated" him for that. Tracie is getting picked up for violations, too, I think. It seems like she's been locked up for at least a night or two both times. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Micheal's parole officer HAD to violate him. Not only was he late (again) but he was caught driving with no license to the office with some random chickadee AND a camera crew in tow. That's just too much.  Why be so damn flagrant? Hell, even if he was late he could have parked the car a block away and sprinted to the office without Megan.

We all have to answer to somebody and I'm sure the P.O. couldn't risk his boss finding out he let Michael slide on all of those infractions. If it comes down to me or you it's gonna be you.

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
19 hours ago, Hannah94 said:

Exactly. I am not certain why race was mentioned. 

People seem to be missing the second part of my comment about Tracie.

I'm not saying Michael didn't deserve to be violated.  I'm saying it's interesting that he, a black man was violated, while Tracie, a white goddess, was arrested, released, and arrested again within a week of exiting federal prison.  Someone said she probably posted bail/bonded out.  How? All she had was a stolen rental car.  Maybe when we arrest someone so fresh from prison, we shouldn't let them go all willy nilly to go out and do more crime.

That was my point.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Kangatush said:

People seem to be missing the second part of my comment about Tracie.

I'm not saying Michael didn't deserve to be violated.  I'm saying it's interesting that he, a black man was violated, while Tracie, a white goddess, was arrested, released, and arrested again within a week of exiting federal prison.  Someone said she probably posted bail/bonded out.  How? All she had was a stolen rental car.  Maybe when we arrest someone so fresh from prison, we shouldn't let them go all willy nilly to go out and do more crime.

That was my point.

Have you read what I wrote about why Michael was put in jail for 120 days? I got that straight from someone who’s head of the parole office. If Tracie got out of prison with time served, she is not on parole. If you finish your sentence, you don’t have parole meetings to deal with. It’s not a perfect system, but once Tracie is tried for the things she was recently arrested for, she’ll go straight back to prison.

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, AntAnn said:

She’s stocking up before she dumps him. I want to feel sorry for him, but I can’t, he is so stupid.

Bingo. She's going to bleed him dry. She will never, ever have sex with him, marry him, live with him as a partner. ("he's content with the occasional peck on the cheek"? Somehow I think Scott is not aware of this). He exists for one reason. A source for money, cars, clothes, and whatever else she wants. Wait till that last credit card is maxed out and there are no more in the offing. She'll be out of there so fast all poor old Scott will see is her dust. But when she's back in jail he'll be back for more. 

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Bingo. She's going to bleed him dry. She will never, ever have sex with him, marry him, live with him as a partner. ("he's content with the occasional peck on the cheek"? Somehow I think Scott is not aware of this). He exists for one reason. A source for money, cars, clothes, and whatever else she wants. Wait till that last credit card is maxed out and there are no more in the offing. She'll be out of there so fast all poor old Scott will see is her dust. But when she's back in jail he'll be back for more. 

I agree with all this, but who exactly does Lizard think is going to take care of her once she is done with Bugs Bunny? She admits she has never had a real job, only stripping and hooking. I don't understand the mentality of these people who have nothing to offer anyone yet they somehow think they will always be wanted? Is she really so delusional that she truly believes she is the cute young girl that she acts like? And htf does someone living in a hotel spend $2k on clothes and think that is ok? She's a piece of crap and I hope she is reading everything on this site and other similar sites about her. 

  • Like 7
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, Kangatush said:

People seem to be missing the second part of my comment about Tracie.

I'm not saying Michael didn't deserve to be violated.  I'm saying it's interesting that he, a black man was violated, while Tracie, a white goddess, was arrested, released, and arrested again within a week of exiting federal prison.  Someone said she probably posted bail/bonded out.  How? All she had was a stolen rental car.  Maybe when we arrest someone so fresh from prison, we shouldn't let them go all willy nilly to go out and do more crime.

That was my point.

Thank you for that.  And he's the "property" of the state of NY?  WTF?  Did slavery get reinstated or something?  

Race was mentioned because.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

Thank you for that.  And he's the "property" of the state of NY?  WTF?  Did slavery get reinstated or something?  

Race was mentioned because.

Michael is an innocent bystander and he should be allowed to break any law he chooses. Is that better? 

  • Like 7
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
On 2/23/2019 at 7:26 AM, CousinOliver said:

I had no idea parole was that stringent

In my experience, most parole violations aren't because someone knocks off a bank. It's because of things like this. Parole really is a set up to fail system. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

1 hour ago, Pepper Mostly said:

She could be grooming some more tricks even as we speak. Clearly there are plenty of pathetic middle-aged men about who will line up for a ratchet, broke down old skank.

I’m hearing it now... “Oh honey, sorry I’ve been out of touch since I got out... the guy who picked me up and said he’d look after me ditched me and now I am homeless and I have no idea where I am going to go or what I am going to do!! I’ve missed you so much! I love you!!!”

Then hopefully he sees this show.

46 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

Thank you for that.  And he's the "property" of the state of NY?  WTF?  Did slavery get reinstated or something?  

Race was mentioned because.

Read @Red Roses post above. He’s a property of the state as long as he’s on parole. It’s not slavery. It’s the law. You commit a crime and convince the parole board to let you out early... you had better damn well toe the line and not commit any infractions.

  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post

Moderator's Note: 

Don't take things personally unless they're uncivil and directed at you (then report them.)  People can say whatever they like about the show's participants. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Red Roses said:

If she was picked up in a stolen car and was in possession of crystal math, and has priors, she could easily end up with a sentence of 20 years.  

I tried crystal math in high school.   It really fucked me up.   Fortunately I got help and was placed in a regular algebra class before it was too late.   

Edited by millennium
  • Like 1
  • Laugh 15

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Red Roses said:

Matt is a different story. Someday, maybe sooner than later, he is going to kill somebody, and he’s going to justify it with he was entitled at the time because he was being disrespected and what was he supposed to do—  especially if he has been drinking or smoking crystal meth.   Caitlin is seriously at risk of being that person, and I am afraid for her.   

Thanks for sharing your professional P.O.V.  You put into words something that nags at me every time I see him.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, cooksdelight said:

He’s a property of the state as long as he’s on parole. It’s not slavery. It’s the law. You commit a crime and convince the parole board to let you out early... you had better damn well toe the line and not commit any infractions.

Yeppers on the parole being akin to still being in jail.....cause you kinda are still in jail.  He really is the property of the state of New York until his parole ends.  Megan My Queen really should have looked into what parole means in terms of living with someone, driving privileges, etc, but let's face it, she would not have believed her Booski would have to follow the same rules as other folks.

Per the DMV:  THEY DO NOT PLAY.  I had, a few years ago, a possible health issue that a doctor thought could impair me for driving, and I agreed as I even though I did not believe I had this illness (epilepsy), I fully did not want to endanger anyone while driving.  So my license was temporarily suspended while I underwent tests.  Let me tell you, they scared the poop out of me, lol!!!  I was afraid to back my car out of the garage to wash it and clean it for fear a police officer would randomly run my plates, lol!!  Cut to the end of the story:  I had no illness, I got my driving privileges returned and all was well.  But even now, when I get a tab renewal notice from the DMV I break out in a sweat.  And that was with no DUI's, DWI's. no law enforcement of any kind, ever.   I uber'd to appointments, asked friends for rides, etc, but man.....Michael was BOLD.  Well, he did take a romantic trip to Niagra Falls knowing full well his Queen was going to boast about it on social media.

2 hours ago, Red Roses said:

 I will shed no tears for Scott if Lizzie bankrupts him and he ends up living in a shelter for the rest of his life, but I would shed tears for Caitlin.    There is no fool like an old fool, and Scott is an old fool.    Hopefully he is eligible for Social Security   

Agreed with both thoughts.  

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Red Roses said:

I will shed no tears for Scott if Lizzie bankrupts him and he ends up living in a shelter for the rest of his life, but I would shed tears for Caitlin.    There is no fool like an old fool, and Scott is an old fool.    Hopefully he is eligible for Social Security   

Scott has had how many people warn him about Lizzie?  Last season everybody warned him.  Caitlin is just sad to me, she's just looking for some kind of loving relationship, she just wants a family and thinks Matt is it for her.  

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

On 2/22/2019 at 9:38 PM, Kangatush said:

OK, I don't want to really make this all serious and about race inequality in the justice system, but Michael is a few minutes late to meet his PO and goes to prison.  Tracie is on her second arrest since she got out, like a week ago.  One of these things is not like the other...

Also the white cop saying "we own you" to him was totally disgusting.

Edited by Soobs
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, Soobs said:

Also the white cop saying "we own you" to him was totally disgusting.

"He belongs to us."

Which is true. Michael's not free. 

  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post

I have a friend who was once a public defender.  He said many of his clients preferred a short prison stint to a longer probation because they knew they would violate probation and end up in prison for a longer time.

  • Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post
23 hours ago, AntAnn said:

She’s stocking up before she dumps him. I want to feel sorry for him, but I can’t, he is so stupid.

The car can get repossessed super easily but the clothes are her parting gift, hers to keep - thanks for playing - until she’s incarcerated again.  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

18 minutes ago, cooksdelight said:

I didn’t watch her pack, but the cops did go through it and that may be what we saw.

When i saw her unpacking I judged her till my brain kicked in. Those cops did make a mess, didn't they?

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, cooksdelight said:

I didn’t watch her pack, but the cops did go through it and that may be what we saw.

Yes, that's one of the parts that got me--Megan MyQueen griping about how they went through her suitcase. Seriously? What did she think was going to happen?

We don't know how much or how little information Michael's mother had when she went to tell Megan, but I was surprised that she didn't put two and two together and ask Megan what happened. Granted, she appeared to be trying to be as standoffish as possible (the hug notwithstanding), but if she had talked to Michael to know that she needed to pass along a message, then wouldn't he have told her he was with Megan? 

I should stop looking for logic in this show. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Porterest said:

Yes, that's one of the parts that got me--Megan MyQueen griping about how they went through her suitcase. Seriously? What did she think was going to happen?

TSA messed up my suitcase last December way worse, lol.  And I was just coming home from Florida!!

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
16 hours ago, Soobs said:

Also the white cop saying "we own you" to him was totally disgusting.

I respectfully disagree.  I'm well aware of the problems we still have here in America with racism, bigotry, and police misconduct, et al, but I refuse to get upset about something that has nothing to do with such things.  I don't believe for a second that color had anything to do with that particular comment from that particular officer of the law.  

I can't imagine how sickening it must be to deal with people like Michael every, single, damn day.  It has to be wearing on anyone who's trying to keep them from hurting someone once they're out. 

It was Michael's choice to become a criminal, get himself sent to prison and the one who voluntarily sold his dirty, worthless soul to the devil for whatever reason.  I'm sorry, but I sure as hell don't want him out and driving around without a license OR insurance and have him kill or mutilate someone I love who had the misfortune of having to drive to the store while he's out on parole, driving like a fool and thumbing his nose at any and all authority.   And for what?  WHAT?  Some entitled 'ho he's talked himself into "loving"?  Mikey loves no one, but himself.  No one.

If he joined the military, I guarantee he'd become the property of Uncle Sam.  My dad was in the army.  He fell asleep and accidentally sunburned the bottom of his feet.   He got into all kinds of deep do-do for that oopsie, because he hurt military property.  

Had Mikey been trying to better himself, his life and his family's life, it would be one thing.  But this infant-man keeps asking for nothing but trouble and sadly, he's getting it.  I have zero sympathy.  He's an adulterous, self-absorbed, smarmy, little dick-wad who has no redeeming qualities.   He's one of those jerks who needs to be watched 24-7 and that's just the sad fact of his contribution to society to date.  

He can just keep on banging his stupid head against a brick wall, because it feels so good when he stops.  He's an idiot who needs to be kept away from an unsuspecting, vulnerable society until he learns to behave himself.   Otherwise, he can rot in prison for all I care.  He's proven to me that he's a worthless, untrustworthy POS right now.  

  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post
33 minutes ago, Claire Voyant said:

I respectfully disagree.  I'm well aware of the problems we still have here in America with racism, bigotry, and police misconduct, et al, but I refuse to get upset about something that has nothing to do with such things.  I don't believe for a second that color had anything to do with that particular comment from that particular officer of the law.  

I can't imagine how sickening it must be to deal with people like Michael every, single, damn day.  It has to be wearing on anyone who's trying to keep them from hurting someone once they're out. 

It was Michael's choice to become a criminal, get himself sent to prison and the one who voluntarily sold his dirty, worthless soul to the devil for whatever reason.  I'm sorry, but I sure as hell don't want him out and driving around without a license OR insurance and have him kill or mutilate someone I love who had the misfortune of having to drive to the store while he's out on parole, driving like a fool and thumbing his nose at any and all authority.   And for what?  WHAT?  Some entitled 'ho he's talked himself into "loving"?  Mikey loves no one, but himself.  No one.

If he joined the military, I guarantee he'd become the property of Uncle Sam.  My dad was in the army.  He fell asleep and accidentally sunburned the bottom of his feet.   He got into all kinds of deep do-do for that oopsie, because he hurt military property.  

Had Mikey been trying to better himself, his life and his family's life, it would be one thing.  But this infant-man keeps asking for nothing but trouble and sadly, he's getting it.  I have zero sympathy.  He's an adulterous, self-absorbed, smarmy, little dick-wad who has no redeeming qualities.   He's one of those jerks who needs to be watched 24-7 and that's just the sad fact of his contribution to society to date.  

He can just keep on banging his stupid head against a brick wall, because it feels so good when he stops.  He's an idiot who needs to be kept away from an unsuspecting, vulnerable society until he learns to behave himself.   Otherwise, he can rot in prison for all I care.  He's proven to me that he's a worthless, untrustworthy POS right now.  

That is so completely accurate and very well articulated to boot. 👏

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

On 2/23/2019 at 9:34 AM, CoachWristletJen said:

Looked like he was doing some crazy driving to get there so if he didn't have a license to begin with he was really being reckless! 

Film crew may have had no concept of how all of it worked, either. They probably just hopped into their vehicle and followed the two lovebirds to their appointment.

Or, perhaps they took the correct route and planned to meet them there? Sometimes they just have a little dashboard camera for the car scenes.

I think the crew was driving along with him - at one point he passed his phone to another car and they told him he was going to the wrong place.  

Parole isn't that hard!  You have to show up somewhere, and you are given a HUGE window to do it.  That should be pretty easy... 

Oh, and don't do anything illegal, like DRIVE without a license!  Again, not difficult.  This man was in jail because he stole a car, using a gun!  Why should he get any passes with the parole officer??  

On 2/23/2019 at 1:09 PM, Neurochick said:

That seems a bit bigoted to me.  Like, "YOU shouldn't have nice things because I DON'T."  It's like someone saying, "how can you afford....when I can't? wahhh, wahhh."  Aww, do you want some cheese with your whine?

I am 100% sure that officer has ZERO jealousy for anything Michael has!

On 2/23/2019 at 8:03 PM, AntManBee said:

Saying as someone from Milwaukee, this Kenosha boutique probably had their best sale in a month, no way they won’t promote that sale.

They are in Kenosha?  

On 2/23/2019 at 8:16 PM, AntAnn said:

She’s stocking up before she dumps him. I want to feel sorry for him, but I can’t, he is so stupid.

I am also thinking that the reason she bought the clothes for the friend was because she needed a favor from the friend... and the way she was slurring her speech when she got back from the "shopping trip," makes me think that her buddy hooked her up with some heroin or pills.  And she is definitely on something in her talking heads.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Michael has got one job...to stay out of jail.  He cant even do that right.  It's certainly not ok to be driving when he is not supposed to but I would think driving to your parole location when you arent supposed to be driving (at all) would be an easy requirement to follow.  And since when did picking up your mom's ashes turn into an all out Iylana Fix my Life counseling session?  That was weird.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
On 2/24/2019 at 1:40 PM, Screetchingstop said:

In my experience, most parole violations aren't because someone knocks off a bank. It's because of things like this. Parole really is a set up to fail system. 

I don't think it has to be that way. You are told what you need to do and if you do it you should be okay. Michael missed curfew when he was in Niagara Falls and missed his meeting with his PO. He was late a second time that we know of. He was driving when he wasn't supposed to be. I think if you are given a set of rules, if you really wanted to stay out of jail you would follow them.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Quote

I am also thinking that the reason she bought the clothes for the friend was because she needed a favor from the friend...

That wouldn't surprise me but I also think that she was just throwing money around - enjoying being the "friend" to treat someone to a new outfit. She just loves to spend Scott's money. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Quote

In my state, there are many Offenders serving an effective lifetime sentence who did not commit a violent offense.  

This is just wrong on every level, especially when  you see banksters/financial fraudsters who rip people off for millions of dollars and do almost no time. OK, rant over.

Red Roses, you mentioned a case where the murderer brought his son along to commit the crime, was that by any chance the Beth Carpenter case? That particular was SOOOO mind-boggling in so many ways, that particular detail about the murderer dragging his son along was just icing on the cake.

For those unfamiliar with the Carpenter case (I am a true crime junkie, so I don't expect everyone to share my lurid fascination), here is a summary that mentions the hitman bringing his son along: http://www.cnn.com/2002/LAW/08/02/ctv.carpenter.trial/index.html

Edited by Marsupial · Reason: clarity
  • Like 1
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post

16 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

Did any of y’all see what I saw when Megan My Queen was rooting through her suitcase? 

A purple dildo. 

In case Michael violated parole before he could lay the pipe.  Good planning.

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post
26 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

Did any of y’all see what I saw when Megan My Queen was rooting through her suitcase? 

A purple dildo. 

Bwahahahahaha!  Well, well, well.  Our sweet, little virgin has come a long way in a very short amount of time, hasn't she?   Who knew she would be a'lustin' after a Flying Purple People Eater? :D   One would think Michael would be enough freak for one, little, innocent virgin.  He's SUCH a tool.  

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Claire Voyant said:

Bwahahahahaha!  Well, well, well.  Our sweet, little virgin has come a long way in a very short amount of time, hasn't she?   Who knew she would be a'lustin' after a Flying Purple People Eater? 😄   One would think Michael would be enough freak for one, little, innocent virgin.  He's SUCH a tool.  

Methinks that is why she was so offended that the parole officers searched her luggage.  Maybe shorty Michael needs a little assistance in that area.

  • Like 5
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Claire Voyant said:

Bwahahahahaha!  Well, well, well.  Our sweet, little virgin has come a long way in a very short amount of time, hasn't she?   Who knew she would be a'lustin' after a Flying Purple People Eater? 😄   One would think Michael would be enough freak for one, little, innocent virgin.  He's SUCH a tool.  

That means she has two.

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

18 hours ago, BravoAddict72 said:

I don't think it has to be that way. You are told what you need to do and if you do it you should be okay.

I think it's more gray than that. I land on the side of: should Michael have gotten locked up for being late, especially when he had a FIVE-HOUR window to see his PO? Yes, I can understand that. (I am also ruthlessly prompt, in general.) Does the system regularly send people back to jail for bullshit? Also yes. The system is designed to punish, not rehabilitate.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

The funny thing is that Michael was supposedly going to the airport to dump Megan.  That is even lower priority as opposed to reporting for parole than having a romantic rendezvous.  So he is doing an extra 120 days when he could have just dumped her by text.  But of course TLC wanted the dumping in person and he is ambivalent about the dumping.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
44 minutes ago, Spike said:

The funny thing is that Michael was supposedly going to the airport to dump Megan.  That is even lower priority as opposed to reporting for parole than having a romantic rendezvous.  So he is doing an extra 120 days when he could have just dumped her by text.  But of course TLC wanted the dumping in person and he is ambivalent about the dumping.

More important, they were PAYING him to dump her in person, and he was stupid enough to trade the money for 120 days away from his WIFE and "Baby Girl."

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

More important, they were PAYING him to dump her in person, and he was stupid enough to trade the money for 120 days away from his WIFE and "Baby Girl."

With the five-hour window, he likely could have reported at 1:00 and still met her flight.  

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Spike said:

With the five-hour window, he likely could have reported at 1:00 and still met her flight.  

Why do I suspect that TLC set his schedule for the day, telling him that the filming crew would meet him at the airport, and then they could all go from there to his probation appointment?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
46 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

More important, they were PAYING him to dump her in person, and he was stupid enough to trade the money for 120 days away from his WIFE and "Baby Girl."

I think you mean "pretty girl" 😃🙄

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Quote

Why do I suspect that TLC set his schedule for the day, telling him that the filming crew would meet him at the airport, and then they could all go from there to his probation appointment?

Yeah but he could just as easily have said that he didn't want to cut it close, having skipped out on a parole appointment once already, and he could have chosen to go to his appointment before picking up MeghanMyQueen at the airport.  And either way, there is no arguing past the fact that he was driving when he wasn't supposed to be. But then, we already have ample evidence of Michael's total lack of decision-making skills.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size