Type keyword(s) to search

S02E12. Visits and Violations

Spike
  • Start Topic

44 minutes ago, CoachWristletJen said:

Now that I recall that, it makes Lizzie's disparaging comment about the "Goodwill clothes" so. much. worse.

It sure does. Lizzie goes through money faster than the babysitter’s boyfriend when the car pulls into the driveway.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, cooksdelight said:

As I mentioned earlier, Sharp Entertainment likes to show these people in nasty homes sometimes. A couple on 90-Day-Fiance moved in with his father and the pool was stained with dingy water, stacks of boxes of stuff everywhere that he was going to list on Ebay.... they moved into the house THE DAY BEFORE filming began, all three of them. So I doubt that child will be sleeping on the floor next to a light socket in real life. Production probably put that mattress there on purpose.

I remember that. How do you know they just moved in to the house?  It was the husbands father's house in Florida. Are you saying that wasn't really their house? I'm fascinated by what is the truth and what is not about these reality shows. 

• Love 2

I mean, color me shocked (no snark) that ten minutes late is taken that seriously, even if it wasn’t his first disregard of the rules. I had no idea parole was that stringent...or maybe that was racially motivated? 

Oh yes, this shit is taken super-seriously when you're on parole/probation. The slightest infraction can get you arrested, whether it's being 10 minutes late, not filing a change of address/new phone number, not taking a scheduled drug test, not paying the parole fee (in some states you have to pay a monthly parole fee, it's not a huge amount but still, it's something else you have to do, month after month, year after year), not staying away from known felons...It's a lot.

Is it fair? It might go overboard, but OTOH you are getting out of a prison sentence or getting out of prison early, and telling the courts that they can trust you, so if you're smart you'll suck it up and fly right. 

Some convicts actually refuse to take parole, they prefer to just finish their sentences so that they're actually free when they get out. They'd rather work hard to get their sentence reduced on good behavior and have no parole burden when they're released. 

Edited by Marsupial
addition
  • Useful 6
  • Love 7

I don’t think Mom has a clue how to be a mother. Sarah is her daughter-in-law, mother to her grandchild. She should have told Megan to hop on the next plane and get the hell out of there. Then told Sarah all about it. She cannot rely on Michael to do the right thing.

I wish she would tell Sarah what's going on. It's information that Sarah needs to have. It's not fair to keep it from her when she sees Sarah going on about making things work with Michael.

Also, I agree 100% with whoever said that Sarah needs to tell Aviannah the truth about where her father is. That was my exact, immediate reaction.

• Love 5
12 hours ago, cooksdelight said:

Megan must be made of money if she can stay in a hotel for 4 months. She’s an idiot. I was so hoping Michael’s mother would punch her lights out.

Why?  Why would you want Michael's mother resort to violence?  She hasn't punched Sarah, who's gotten pregnant TWICE by this idiot.  Why all this hatred to Megan?

• Love 6
12 hours ago, Kangatush said:

OK, I don't want to really make this all serious and about race inequality in the justice system, but Michael is a few minutes late to meet his PO and goes to prison.  Tracie is on her second arrest since she got out, like a week ago.  One of these things is not like the other...

I agree.  I mean look at the society we live in today.  There are actual studies that show black people get punished harsher for the same crimes white people commit.  I've even heard of stories where black children in school get punished more severely than white children.  

I wonder though if the cops were more pissed because of the camera crew.  Maybe they were afraid if they did the wrong thing, they'd end up on YouTube.  

• Love 11

Whoever said the timeline is wonky is so right. Matt's mom has Christmas stocking hanging over her fireplace, yet Kaitlyn picked Matt up from prison when it was late summer. So it's been 4-5 months, which makes her weary disgust more understandable.

16 minutes ago, Marsupial said:

I agree 100% with whoever said that Sarah needs to tell Aviannah the truth about where her father is

The kid barely knows Michael, he's been in prison most of her life, right? She'll forget about him soon, especially if her mother stops letting him back into their lives. I assume Sarah used 'work' as the excuse because she has to work herself, and has used that word to Avianna before. Avianna is too young to know what prison is, and really- she's going to have enough sadness and anxiety in her life as it is, why do that to her? I always think parents who insist on telling tiny kids stuff like this are just trying to spread their pain around. (JMO).

• Love 11
6 hours ago, millennium said:

I'm picturing Clint standing outside the prison holding a boom-box over his head.

Maybe that’s what’s happening:

Clint holds the boom box over his head, his arms get tired (weighed down by those enormous sweater sleeves), boom box crashes onto his head and face, he wipes the blood away, and does it all over again. 

This could explain a lot. 

• LOL 17
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, Hannah94 said:

Michael's little sister seems to be about 50 gazillion times smarter than him.

I thought the same thing! She seems to have sense.

Sarah needs to buy a book for children with incarcerated parents - there are a bunch of them. She absolutely needs to tell Aviahna the truth.

I loved the funeral director. I'm sure she's seen it all. Grief can do crazy things to people. She's completely right that Matt needs to be "completely reprogrammed." The question is, will he be able to be? Caitlin always seems like she almost gets it and then she goes back to Matt. She DOES deserve better.

At least Jasmine seems to be getting it about her mom.

• Love 10
14 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

At least Jasmine seems to be getting it about her mom.

She almost seems to be taking Scott’s side at this point.  Lizzie is trash.

• Love 7

When did Matt get that lower tooth replaced?  And how did he pay for it?  When we saw him at the dentist, it was going to cost $5000.  Maybe he got a deal with Scott's dentist?  If so, he got a lot better work than Scott did.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
40 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

I wonder though if the cops were more pissed because of the camera crew.  Maybe they were afraid if they did the wrong thing, they'd end up on YouTube.  

I was thinking about that last night.   I'm not sure they even had to go as far as worrying about youtube.   The sight of a recently discharged ex-con driving a big car with a girl by his side and followed by a camera crew may have pissed them off enough to ensure that they taught him a lesson.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Marsupial said:

Oh yes, this shit is taken super-seriously when you're on parole/probation. The slightest infraction can get you arrested, whether it's being 10 minutes late, not filing a change of address/new phone number, not taking a scheduled drug test, not paying the parole fee (in some states you have to pay a monthly parole fee, it's not a huge amount but still, it's something else you have to do, month after month, year after year), not staying away from known felons...It's a lot.

Frequently I suspect this show is scripted.   Then this happens -- an arrest on camera followed by four months "at work."   I don't know what to think now.

• Love 3
39 minutes ago, millennium said:

I was thinking about that last night.   I'm not sure they even had to go as far as worrying about youtube.   The sight of a recently discharged ex-con driving a big car with a girl by his side and followed by a camera crew may have pissed them off enough to ensure that they taught him a lesson.

That seems a bit bigoted to me.  Like, "YOU shouldn't have nice things because I DON'T."  It's like someone saying, "how can you afford....when I can't? wahhh, wahhh."  Aww, do you want some cheese with your whine?

• Love 2

So much to say about this kinda dull episode:

My older son works part time at a Goodwill while attending college, he texted me:  "DON'T BRING GOODWILL INTO THIS!"  I have to agree, I love shopping at consignments, Salvation Army and Goodwill.  I need to politely correct poster upthread:  Lizzie did not buy her blond friend clothes, Scott did.

Carolyn, Michael's mom:  Okay Little Miss I Am Not Gonna Get In Their Business:  Once you face timed with Megan and acknowledged her in that way, you were in his business.  Perhaps if you had paid better attention and made some different priorities while he was a young child he may not be where he is today.  Maybe, maybe not.  Granted, he CHOSE to do all this stuff but lady you raised him.

Sarah, TELL YOUR DAUGHTER THE TRUTH.  Stop romanticizing Michael.  He is a cheating, lying, unfaithful THUG.  All this will lead to is your daughter will think you are lying to her about other things, too.  Listen, you are ALL SHE HAS - Michael has shown you (or will show you) where his priorities are, and they are not with you OR your daughter.  Telling her he is at work and then never comes home for MONTHS or YEARS?  Good luck leaving YOURSELF for work, dumbass, your daughter will think you are never coming home.  

10 hours ago, Hellohappylife said:

Does michael’s mother realize how much of a fool she looks like?  How is she so shocked that he’s back in jail? She hasn’t had him in her home since he was 13. She should have told Sarah about the cheating once she found out.  I don’t give a shit if she didn’t want to be in “her sons buisness” I agree with her to a certain point,young’s guys can be players like that & have many women, but when there is a child involved that way of thinking gets thrown out the window. Maybe if she would have been in her son’s “buisness” more he wouldnt be the loser he is today. 

This^^^^100%!  Sarah, tell your daughter the age appropriate truth.  Don't go acting all "but what if people find out?"  As you told the jeweler within three minutes so it must be something you are oddly proud of.  They both remind me of what another poster said:  They remind me of two high school romance kids who should have broken up years ago  but are on some kind of kick to "make it work."  Michael's mom is worried that Sarah will cut her off from her grandchild, that is a fair fear, but how will it play when Sarah finds out that Gramma was facetiming with Megan and knew all along?

What I do know about parole (not first hand mind you) is THEY DO NOT PLAY.  Law enforcement can pop in at any time to see if you are with a firearm, alcohol, other felons.......anything.  I can not believe (actually I think I can) Michael had five HOURS to get there but lolligagged at the airport then trusted someone else to punch in directions to get him there.  That is on him, not Megan.

Real gathering of Rhodes scholars, this bunch.  And I am leaving off Clint, Tracy, Caitlyn, Matt and the rest of the gang.

• Love 10
7 hours ago, sempervivum said:

Whoever said the timeline is wonky is so right. Matt's mom has Christmas stocking hanging over her fireplace, yet Kaitlyn picked Matt up from prison when it was late summer. So it's been 4-5 months, which makes her weary disgust more understandable.

The kid barely knows Michael, he's been in prison most of her life, right? She'll forget about him soon, especially if her mother stops letting him back into their lives. I assume Sarah used 'work' as the excuse because she has to work herself, and has used that word to Avianna before. Avianna is too young to know what prison is, and really- she's going to have enough sadness and anxiety in her life as it is, why do that to her? I always think parents who insist on telling tiny kids stuff like this are just trying to spread their pain around. (JMO).

Totally disagree.  Instead of telling this kid the truth -- that her father CAN'T be there because he's in prison, her daughter will think daddy chooses work over her.   And once she's older, she'll also see her mother has  a pattern of lying to her.  And therefore she'll never trust anything her mom says when there is a matter of significance.  

When my husband was diagnosed with cancer, my daughter was just starting middle school.  We were going to wait until we knew the course of treatment but the counselor said not to.  She said the sooner we tell her the truth the better b/c kids aren't stupid and they'll pick up on your cues and they'll come up with scenarios far worse.  And she was right. We had waited only a few days to tell her and she had already sensed something was really wrong.  

Telling your kid the harsh truth is always much better than keeping it from them and spinning a story.  It could have been a good learning opportunity for her child -- you break laws, you may be incarcerated.  

Edited by sasha206
  • Useful 1
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, Neurochick said:

Why?  Why would you want Michael's mother resort to violence?  She hasn't punched Sarah, who's gotten pregnant TWICE by this idiot.  Why all this hatred to Megan?

I've mentioned before that I think Sarah gets more sympathy because she's in the dark about Megan and Megan knows (to some extent) about Sarah and seems to gloat that she has Michael as if he's some prize.

Personally, I think getting pregnant twice to that asshole makes Sarah the bigger idiot.  But then again, Megan is a pretty woman, educated too.  She couldn't do better than that guy?  Sarah to me is about as ugly and dumb as Michael is so they seem evenly matched for the most part.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

Personally, I think getting pregnant twice to that asshole makes Sarah the bigger idiot.  But then again, Megan is a pretty woman, educated too.  She couldn't do better than that guy?  Sarah to me is about as ugly and dumb as Michael is so they seem evenly matched for the most part.

Sarah should sit Megan down and tell her that she, Sarah is Megan's future if she keeps messing with Michael.  

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

Sarah should sit Megan down and tell her that she, Sarah is Megan's future if she keeps messing with Michael.  

Amen to that!  Megan is a beautiful girl.  Surely she can do much, much better.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

I remember that. How do you know they just moved in to the house?  It was the husbands father's house in Florida. Are you saying that wasn't really their house? I'm fascinated by what is the truth and what is not about these reality shows. 

I know them personally. So much was concocted on their trip to Las Vegas to get married as well.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Neurochick said:

I don’t really want them getting physical, it was more my reaction of Megan thinking she’s got the game won, when in reality Michael’s mother should have told her she’s not welcome to get in the middle of a marriage.

• Love 3

Sarah and Megan should sit down and both break up with him and realize they have both been played.  But Michael is a winnable "prize" that neither will yield on giving up.

42 minutes ago, CoachWristletJen said:

Gotta say, I like Megan much better than I like Sarah. 

I don't like either of them, and Megan may be nice and sweet and all that but what is it about her that makes her want to "fix" men?  And I was really struck by her comments on meeting Avianna and Michael's mom:  "It is about time."  On whose schedule?  YOURS?  Shouldn't that be his to make?  His mom is one thing but why are you pushing yourself into a three year old's life?  To compete with her bio mom??

• Love 6
47 minutes ago, cooksdelight said:

I don’t really want them getting physical, it was more my reaction of Megan thinking she’s got the game won, when in reality Michael’s mother should have told her she’s not welcome to get in the middle of a marriage.

What marriage?  On paper, yes but I don't see any marriage there.

But it's not up to Michael's mother to tell Megan to butt out, that is up to Michael. Mr. Player is never going to do that, of course, which is why, really, Mom needs to tell Sarah.

I felt so bad for Caitlin and the counselor was right, Matt needs to be totally "deprogrammed" from prison mentality. He needs to see some kind of counselor, he needs to get a job of ANY kind, he needs to generally show that he intends to make at least a minimal attempt to do what Caitlin asked.

• Love 6

Why the heck would Michael not simply call his parole officer and let him know what happened and that he would be just a few minutes late? He had plenty of time while they were racing to get there. He had a cell phone right there. Maybe it would not have helped, but maybe it would. It would be worth a shot. They said the parole officer was calling Sarah to see where Michael was. How stupid is he? MAKE A PHONE CALL YOU DUMMY!

• Love 8
14 minutes ago, linthia said:

Why the heck would Michael not simply call his parole officer and let him know what happened and that he would be just a few minutes late? He had plenty of time while they were racing to get there. He had a cell phone right there. Maybe it would not have helped, but maybe it would. It would be worth a shot. They said the parole officer was calling Sarah to see where Michael was. How stupid is he? MAKE A PHONE CALL YOU DUMMY!

I think you answered your own question 😅😅

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

It’s pretty funny how Lizzie feels Goodwill clothes are beneath her, yet she has spent most of her life wearing used clothes,bras,underwear passed back and forth that other inmates have worn 😂😂 

You think she would atleast appreciate  finally having her own damn bra & underwear that hasn’t been touched by other girls lady parts! I know I would. 

Edited by Hellohappylife
  • Love 6
7 hours ago, Spike said:

Wasn’t his head right by the electrical outlet too?  Maybe dry walled apartments are available only for nonfelons. 

The house was one built in Vegas about 30-40 years ago. There are a bunch of these blocks houses in 2 neighborhoods, they have flat roofs, carports, and swamp coolers. I believe they built them because of the extreme heat. I have seen a few that have been redone very cute, but for the most part they are not in the best areas so there is not a lot of flipping Vegas there. 

They have a house which if you are living in a iffy neighborhood is better then an apartment complex IMO. You get your own yard and no shared walls and a safer place to park your cars. 

It just would not take much to fix it up a bit, at least the kids room. Her ex, the child's dad had a grand home, I wonder how he feels with his son sleeping like that, or why he could not give her a few of the child's items to bring with him to mom's. 

I actually was surprised that before she got her child for overnight visits that an agency did not check the home. My family,  one night was called to help a man in our community who was getting his kids back. He had no criminal record, his ex went crazy and did some bad stuff. The state was giving him custody but he had to prove he had 3 bedrooms and that they were all set up and safe. A bunch of people went over and made sure the rooms had everything they needed plus the safety stuff like the outlets and windows and doors were all safe and that the fence was good since the neighbors had a pool. 

Edited by silverspoons
  • Love 4

I can't stand Michael. Ugh. But if I were his mother, I also couldn't see myself telling Sarah about the fact that he is cheating AGAIN. He has cheated in the past and she's still there. He has been missing for hours and days and Sarah is right there for it still. I think it's like the people that go on the Maury show for the lie detector test. If you find strange panties in your house that don't belong to you and didn't come in a gift bag, you don't need a lie detector test to tell you what's up. And Sarah doesn't need his mama to tell her what's up either. She's already been down this road with him. Denial isn't the same thing as ignorance. 

And as for Matt , Caitlyn puts up with so much of his crap with a smirk and just keeps it moving. He could deal with her being irritated with him and just take it for a change. He is so useless. I hope her mother dying will show her life is short. You shouldn't spend it with a very optional idiot. 

And Clint needs a conservativeship over him. He seems challenged. They need to get him checked. 

Edited by andreamf15
Error
  • Love 12
3 minutes ago, silverspoons said:

The house was one built in Vegas about 30-40 years ago. There are a bunch of these blocks houses in 2 neighborhoods, they have flat roofs, carports, and swamp coolers. I believe they built them because of the extreme heat. I have seen a few that have been redone very cute, but for the most part they are not in the best areas so there is not a lot of flipping Vegas there. 

They have a house which if you are living in a iffy neighborhood is better then an apartment complex IMO. You get your own yard and no shared walls and a safer place to park your cars. 

It just would not take much to fix it up a bit, at least the kids room. Her ex, the child's dad had a grand home, I wonder how he feels with his son sleeping like that, or why he could not give her a few of the child's items to bring with him to mom's. 

I actually was surprised that before she got her child for overnight visits that an agency did not check the home. My family was  one night was called to help a man in our community who was getting his kids back. He had no criminal record, his ex went crazy and did some bad stuff. The state was giving him custody but he had to prove he had 3 bedrooms and that they were all set up and safe. A bunch of people went over and made sure the rooms had everything they needed plus the safety stuff like the outlets and windows and doors were all safe and that the fence was good since the neighbors had a pool. 

Unless the state is involved with Tito there would be no reason for her home to be approved. He may have gotten full custody of him once his time was completed. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
41 minutes ago, Reality police said:

Someone please explain the five hour window that Sarah said Michael had for his probation meeting. Is it open office hours from 1-6pm and you just show up during that time? 

I knew people on probation and they were given a day and time window to appear. Then they sat in a waiting room like at a DMV until their officer was ready to see them.  I went with a buddy once and was expecting messiness, but everyone in the waiting room was on their best behavior- library-silent, hands in lap type stuff.  P.O.'s don't play around. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
3 hours ago, Drogo said:

I knew people on probation and they were given a day and time window to appear. Then they sat in a waiting room like at a DMV until their officer was ready to see them.  I went with a buddy once and was expecting messiness, but everyone in the waiting room was on their best behavior- library-silent, hands in lap type stuff.  P.O.'s don't play around. 

Thank you. P.O.'s shouldn't play around. Michael was given a gift of early release. I don't blame them for violating him for being late and driving. Stupid.

Edited by Reality police
  • Love 7
51 minutes ago, Reality police said:

Someone please explain the five hour window that Sarah said Michael had for his probation meeting. Is it open office hours from 1-6pm and you just show up during that time? 

I asked a friend who is head of his local parole office, he said most of them set appointments, but if he’s given a 5-hr window and shows up 10 minutes late, that’s disrespectful as hell. He said it’s mostly lesser offenders who are given the window to show up. It’s like DMV, you sit down and are called when it’s your time. And, since he had driven there and the officers saw him, it was mandatory he go to jail. 120 days is the norm for an offense while on probation. Imagine if they didn’t charge him, and he drove off and hit and killed someone?

Edited by cooksdelight
  • Useful 4
  • Love 8

What airport did Michael pick up Megan from?  If it was Rochester why did the GPS send them to Canandaigua which is about 30 miles away?  Michael obviously knew he wasn’t supposed to be driving but he jumped behind the wheel of that car ( and is that Sarah’s car by the way?) almost as soon as he got out of prison, as I recall.       And not that it would ever be tempting to me in any way, but this show is a pretty strong lesson - leopards don’t change their spots.

• Love 5
12 hours ago, CoachWristletJen said:

I felt bad for Caitlin, too. She was looking for any port in a storm and Matt just wasn't a good one at all. Not for anyone. He seemed baffled by her grief adding that when he got word that his own father had passed, it didn't bother him so much.

My heart ached for Caitlin. She's so broken. She's not unintelligent. Just no self awareness, it seems. She "loves" Matt, I think she loves some guy she wants him to be. Why on earth would she think at 12 time offender would be a guy who could give her the future she dreams of? Its insane. 

5 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Carolyn, Michael's mom:  Okay Little Miss I Am Not Gonna Get In Their Business:  Once you face timed with Megan and acknowledged her in that way, you were in his business.  Perhaps if you had paid better attention and made some different priorities while he was a young child he may not be where he is today.  Maybe, maybe not.  Granted, he CHOSE to do all this stuff but lady you raised him.

Michael's mother seems so hapless. She can't seem to figure out how to deal with this complicated mess. Boundaries! Sarah is your daughter in law. Megan is your son's side piece. Tell your son to straighten up! I can see that she doesn't want to be the bad guy, but she's handling things badly. 

5 hours ago, sasha206 said:

Totally disagree.  Instead of telling this kid the truth -- that her father CAN'T be there because he's in prison, her daughter will think daddy chooses work over her.   And once she's older, she'll also see her mother has  a pattern of lying to her.  And therefore she'll never trust anything her mom says when there is a matter of significance.  

Agreed! The thing your kids need to know absolutely is that you will always tell them the truth. 

• Love 7
19 hours ago, Reality police said:

If by bag of hair you mean that mess on her head, then yes.

How can Michael not know where his PO's office is? 

In Megan's defense I think she put in the address as being in Rochester not knowing that Michael actually lives outside of it in another town (Farmington) . And the sherrif is in yet another town, canandaigua, which is next to Farmington. How he didn't realize he wasn't headed back out to Canandaigua I do not know. It's a long drive and you would not mistake it for driving around in Rochester. 

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Michael's mother seems so hapless. She can't seem to figure out how to deal with this complicated mess. Boundaries! Sarah is your daughter in law. Megan is your son's side piece. Tell your son to straighten up! I can see that she doesn't want to be the bad guy, but she's handling things badly. 

Someone has got to be the bad guy before someone else (Megan) gets knocked up.  "Look, you tell her or I will."

Just now, Elizzikra said:

So no Santa? Easter Bunny? Tooth Fairy?

Big BIG difference between Santa, Easter Bunny, Tooth Fairy and Daddy is "at work" when he is really in jail.  At least to me, lol.

• Love 12
6 hours ago, Mothra said:

When did Matt get that lower tooth replaced?  And how did he pay for it?  When we saw him at the dentist, it was going to cost $5000.  Maybe he got a deal with Scott's dentist?  If so, he got a lot better work than Scott did.

Looks like he stuck a Chiclet in there. Have to replace those, tho, once they start to melt into gum.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

$1900 on clothes and Lizzie thinks said Scott said it’s okay that she buy some new clothes. Yeah, he probably thought $100, not NINETEEN FREAKING HUNDRED DOLLARS! I can’t wait until he finds out about that one!

How does Clint think his goddess is going to get anywhere between 10 months and 20 years?!? That’s quite a disparity! Or was one arrest a misdemeanor and the other a felony (not sure of the legal terms/definitions) and he’s thinking if she’s found guilty of one but not the other? 20 years, though?? Don’t you have to murder someone for 20 years?? Did she hit someone under the influence and that’s why she won’t tell him what happened to the rental car? Can you get 20 years for drug possession? Maybe enough if they think intent for distribution?

I loved that Clint threw his phone into the field outside the prison. I know it’s not the same prison where Scott lost his tooth—nor the same field where Caitlyn and Matt had sex. yet, i’d like to imagine it’s all the same prison field—just littered with lost bridges, broken cell phones, and discarded panties.

• LOL 10
  • Love 6

Caitlin: I felt for her, but from what had been shown, she approached Matt with walls up.  I really thought she was going to roll down windows to say “I love you, I’m sorry I’m going through it...”.  What I got was not helpful.

Saying as someone from Milwaukee, this Kenosha boutique probably had their best sale in a month, no way they won’t promote that sale.

• Love 6