Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E06: A Timeline and Place

Emma Frost reference.  Nice.

Oh no!  The bunnies can't talk!  I love the messenger bunnies.

Cockswallow.  Haha.

I have no idea what Alice is trying to do in Modesto.

Very cool Alice putting the coffee back in the mug like that.

They are such an unlikely couple, but I love Margo and Josh together.

Poor Marina.  Being good is so inconvenient.

LOL, tutored by the mummy.  "Bye"?  What's the mummy supposed to do now?

And after trying diplomacy, Margo decides to solve the beet problem in her own way.

Hey, Penny 40!  He's like the wise man of the show now.

"Everything sucks so you just pick one."  Haha, so true.

I'm like Alice.  I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for the other shoe to drop on those kids playing in the water.

Ouch.  Nasty fight between Margo and Josh at the end.

Such a good show!

• Love 3

I think I like Penny 23 more.  I'm okay with him sticking around.

Q fighting to protect Eliot's life was amazing and also heartbreaking because Q has reached a point where he doesn't care  about his survival.  Q is capable of anything to save Eliot at this point.  Some of it is because he loves Eliot, but I think losing his father also is affecting Q's response to the situation.  This whole Eliot/Q/Monster triangle is fascinating.  The Monster really hate's Q's loyalty to Eliot.  

I love the idea of Alice  having a positive magical experience.  I like what was said about magic isn't automatically bad or good.  It depends on what a person does with it.  Magic isn't Alice's problem; it's how she uses it.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10

There was a lot going on in this one. I'll have to watch again. I do love Quentin and Julia working together. I hope we get a lot more of that. I miss Penny 40! I did laugh at the way Penny 23 said noooo to Marina. Monster was scary. Wonder why he's now trying to self medicate.

• Love 4

I think Quentin and Margo are both having a breakdown.  Josh and Julia, stay close!

i think Monster!Eliot May want Q to love him and just has no language to express it. Yikes!

Alice is just tragic; so overjoyed to have helped but damn did she get Camryn Mannheim murdered? And did she unknowingly abet a terrorist act?

Original Recipe Penny...not sure I like him. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Oh Quentin, trying so hard to save Elliot! This is such a weird love triangle, if you can call it that, between Elliot/Q/Monster, and its just so fascinating, especially as the Monster seemingly has no idea what love really is, or how to express it. Its obsessed with Quentin in a psychotic and yet childlike kind of way, all the while looking like the man that Quentin really does love, who is also riding in the backseat, trying to get out. So now Q has to try and protect the Monster, at least while he is still in Elliot, even from itself. I wonder how much Elliot is affecting the Monster, as getting drunk and doing drugs is a very Elliot way of coping with unpleasant emotions. I have such feelings!

I am concerned that Quentin might push the monster too far and get himself seriously hurt, just out of desperation. Watch out for him, Julia! Speaking of, Julia and Quentin were adorable together, I love their friendship this season. Them talking about Julia's X Men powers and chilling with the mummy were really nice, easy friendship moments.  

A tale of two Pennies! So happy seeing Penny 40 again, who actually seems like slightly less of a dick than he usually is! I want to know more of what his deal is. I do like Penny 23 too though, so its cool having him around, and his buddy cop adventure with Marina was great. So they end up in some kind of anti magic 1984 world? Wonder if that comes back into play? 

"Tell Kady I love her, and I`m sorry" *Sniffle* He lost his place in his timeline, its so sad. Stupid library! 

Camryn Mannheim! So awesome! Hope that she survives her encounter with the library, she and Alice were so great together. This was a good lesson for Alice, that magic isnt the cause of her problems, its just a neutral force that can be used for good or evil. Of course, now that things have gone south again, who knows if that lesson will stick. I was watching those kids just waiting for that other shoe to drop...

• Love 6

This was a bit of a let down after last week. Way too much of the Alice story because I just did not care. 

On one hand we got to see Penny 40 again but on the other hand it was just to completely wrap up his arc and give his timeline spot to Penny 23.

I liked Q playing hardball with the Monster but they really need to wrap up that story so that they can all come together and take out the Library.

Where is Dean Fogg and fuck's sake where the hell is Kady?

• Love 1

Hahahaha, I laughed so hard at all the Modesto jokes because my sister's college boyfriend was from Modesto. All of the "there's nothing to do in Modesto" stuff from the characters tracked with the way he described his hometown. He said that it's one of those places with the literal wrong side of the tracks, as in the really shitty part of town is on one side of the railroad tracks and the less shitty part of town is on the other side of the railroad tracks.

Camryn Mannheim was awesome as always. But damn it, Alice, the librarians showed up at her house and you just let her wander around town alone thinking that they aren't following her or waiting to ambush her?

I do like that Alice seems to be realizing that magic itself isn't bad or the cause of bad things happening. Magic is like electricity - it can make lots of things happen, both good and bad, but electricity isn't inherently good or bad. It's what you do with it and how you use it.

Margo continuing to make up obscene names for the island throughout the episode cracked me up. Yes, sometimes I'm still 13.

Loved Penny23 and Penny40's talk in the creepy white room.

Marina is still Marina. I totally cracked up when Penny's response to her suggestion to kill that guy was, "WOW. NOOOOOOOO."

• Love 4
7 hours ago, Luckylyn said:

I love the idea of Alice  having a positive magical experience.  I like what was said about magic isn't automatically bad or good.  It depends on what a person does with it.  Magic isn't Alice's problem; it's how she uses it.

6 hours ago, tennisgurl said:

Camryn Mannheim! So awesome! Hope that she survives her encounter with the library, she and Alice were so great together. This was a good lesson for Alice, that magic isnt the cause of her problems, its just a neutral force that can be used for good or evil. Of course, now that things have gone south again, who knows if that lesson will stick. I was watching those kids just waiting for that other shoe to drop...

1 hour ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

I do like that Alice seems to be realizing that magic itself isn't bad or the cause of bad things happening. Magic is like electricity - it can make lots of things happen, both good and bad, but electricity isn't inherently good or bad. It's what you do with it and how you use it.

Given Alice's experiences and family history, it's not surprising that she would think magic is bad. Her older brother niffined himself. Her parents, both magicians, are self-centered and more interested in magic and orgies, she has to sneak her way into Brakebills, she's co-opted into this mission to defeat the Beast, she's there to see the fallout from Julia's escapades of trying to summon a god, they crossover into Fillory where they're only confronted with more persistent evidence that magic sucks, and then Alice gets niffined. Additionally her time as a niffin lead to her father's death. Unlike the others, except for Kady, Alice grew up with magic so whatever experience of joy or wonderment she had about magic happened a long time ago, probably as a kid and are more directly tied to her brother and the spells he taught her. So she's connecting more with her memories of her brother than magic.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

Alice got about 21 minutes of happiness.. Not sure how she's gonna react.. But I'm interested... Like someone said upthread... Where are dean foggy and kady... I died at that scene with the mummy... I've always been lukewarm on Q...  And I do feel for him but I wasn't all that interested in he and julia's SL this week.. Other than agreeing with Julia that cobbling together a Titan body for this deranged monster while also assisting in killing even more Gods is a bad idea

10 hours ago, chrisvee said:

i think Monster!Eliot May want Q to love him and just has no language to express it. Yikes!

I didn't consider that. Maybe this answers my question of why Monster is self medicating now. If this is the case then yeah he wouldn't know what to do with that. He does get especially hurt when he thinks Q wants Eliot back more than he wants to be with him.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

I wonder if the monster's growing love of tequila is a sign that he is taking on some of Eliot's personality.

I wouldn't be surprised.  Maybe Elliot is gaining some minute control of the monster instead of it being completely the other way around?

Or the monster is starting to develop human emotions and doesn't know how to handle them so he is self-medicating?  Who knows!    We've already seen that he has jealousy and even some strange affection for Q.

• Love 1

The scene with the mummy was hilarious.  And the awkward goodbye followed by the mummy going, um, now what?  

Nice to see Penny 40 again and really gotta wonder why its so important for Penny 23 to stay in timeline 40.  I mean, other than probably the obvious, that they need a traveler.

It was nice for Alice to find a sense of purpose, help the people of Modesto get clean water again and Camryn know about magic.  But again, its going to end badly in some respects.  I presume the library will somehow force Camryn to tell about Alice, and Modesto will probably get a real lockdown on magic.  I wonder what the libary did to the two hedge witches?  

54 minutes ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

When the two hedge witches blew up the library in Modesto, I imagined Leslie Knope doing a triumphant fist pump in response.

knopelibrary.gif.16d53db5e365d457340c6c49c336c648.gif

I suppose this is too much to hope for ... but... I hope the library was blown up before the two librarians made it back with Camryn.

Who were the two men waiting for Camryn Manheim's character at the end? I think one of them was Gavin. And for those of you who are wondering who the hell Gavin is (like me) - the guy who was with Irene MacAllistair at the end of Season 3. I think he's a traveler? He was also at the bank when Penny and Kady pulled their heist this season - I think. I'm still not sure where he fits into the big picture.

I don't think I have ever laughed as hard at this show as I did with the mummy scene. Humor has always been a big part of this show but the way they just left that mummy standing there had me laughing out loud good and long. What happens when someone inevitably comes into this place and finds a living mummy there? I guess that's their problem.

I don't understand how pouring that potion down the drain is going to fix the pipes for the incoming water. Those are two completely different sets of pipes. I hope.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

Alice's storyline seemed really disconnected.  I hope it'll tie back in at some point in the not so far distant future.  

Kind of like the Penny storyline.  Did we really need that?  Closure on Penny40 sure, but I believe they could have made that more interesting if they wanted.  Frankly I was hoping that Plover was Penny40.  He could have helped Alice escape, and given her the message for Katy.  

The stories just seem so separate, I like them best working together.  

I love Margo, but she went too far this episode with Josh.  I think she realized it afterwards, but she's going to have to really work to make it up to him.

I'm really interested in what is going to happen to Penny23 now. Penny40 said something about when the time comes he needs to remember Penny said to "say yes or do it"? I can't remember and already deleted the episode! 

Im not feeling Josh and Margo. I'm ok with them being friends but I don't want romantic.  I guess I just want her to be a kick ass high King without feeling like she HAS to have a romantic relationship. May be my single girl coming out but I hate that in every show I watch no matter how important someone's life or job is there has to be some big romantic love for them to have a happy ending. (Ignore me i just had another birthday and I'm old and I'm trying to ignore that no matter how many promotions I get my family will only truly lose their shit and be happy for me when or if I announce I'm getting married).

Back to the show. Every Alice side story bores me to tears. If they aren't going to integrate her into the rest of the cast it's time to go. I get they may be trying to set some stuff up but I just don't like her enough to care. I feel like I got this way when Julia was always off on her own. Guess I need at least 2 or more of the main cast together to be interested. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, iMonrey said:

Who were the two men waiting for Camryn Manheim's character at the end? I think one of them was Gavin. And for those of you who are wondering who the hell Gavin is (like me) - the guy who was with Irene MacAllistair at the end of Season 3. I think he's a traveler? He was also at the bank when Penny and Kady pulled their heist this season - I think. I'm still not sure where he fits into the big picture.

According to IMDB, Gavin appears to work with/for the Library and he does seem to show up in episodes with Irene.  I don't recall exactly how he was shown, though, if he travelled or not.  And yes, he is listed in the episode with the heist.  IMDB has him in the next episode, so maybe we'll find out more info about him.

3 hours ago, Kyanight said:

I suppose this is too much to hope for ... but... I hope the library was blown up before the two librarians made it back with Camryn.

The sequence of events:

Two librarians (Paul and Laurel) came to Sheila's house and left a pamphlet.

Sheila found the leaking magic pipe and Alice opened it which allowed more magic power in Modesto.

Two hedge witches (one of whom Alice met at the convenience store) blew up the Modesto library right after Paul and Laurel walked inside.

When Sheila got back to her house, two men in suits (one of whom was Gavin who is a librarian and a traveler) were waiting for her.

• Useful 1
9 minutes ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

The sequence of events:

Two librarians (Paul and Laurel) came to Sheila's house and left a pamphlet.

Sheila found the leaking magic pipe and Alice opened it which allowed more magic power in Modesto.

Two hedge witches (one of whom Alice met at the convenience store) blew up the Modesto library right after Paul and Laurel walked inside.

When Sheila got back to her house, two men in suits (one of whom was Gavin who is a librarian and a traveler) were waiting for her.

Thank you!!!!!!!

• Love 1
1 hour ago, MissL said:

I'm really interested in what is going to happen to Penny23 now. Penny40 said something about when the time comes he needs to remember Penny said to "say yes or do it"? I can't remember and already deleted the episode! 

Im not feeling Josh and Margo. I'm ok with them being friends but I don't want romantic.  I guess I just want her to be a kick ass high King without feeling like she HAS to have a romantic relationship. May be my single girl coming out but I hate that in every show I watch no matter how important someone's life or job is there has to be some big romantic love for them to have a happy ending. (Ignore me i just had another birthday and I'm old and I'm trying to ignore that no matter how many promotions I get my family will only truly lose their shit and be happy for me when or if I announce I'm getting married).

Back to the show. Every Alice side story bores me to tears. If they aren't going to integrate her into the rest of the cast it's time to go. I get they may be trying to set some stuff up but I just don't like her enough to care. I feel like I got this way when Julia was always off on her own. Guess I need at least 2 or more of the main cast together to be interested. 

Hey. I just have to respond to you. Please, please, please try not to beat yourself up about not being married or even about possibly having doubts about the entire estate that you can’t even admit to yourself. Women are taught, among other things, from the time of birth that our desirability as an object for marriage is our biggest purpose and goal. Punishments for “failing” in this range from criticism (sometimes disguised as pity) to ostracization and corrective rape. 

You aren’t failing. Marriage isn’t the be all and end all. In fact, if it were really so fabulous would it have to be pushed so hard? Plus, study after study has shown married men and single women to be the happiest two demographics based on marital status and sex. Read some old school feminist analysis of the institution of marriage if you haven’t already. These feelings are difficult and I’ve felt them too. Ironically, getting married was one of my worst mistakes. So hugs sister. And courage. And please believe that you matter regardless of your marital status and no matter what the ruling cultural consensus says. Congratulations on doing so well professionally, btw. 

Ok, show. I want to watch a second time but I was happy to see Original Recipe Penny even though he was a little disappointing. I ached a little for Josh and Margot. They just got together! More after a rewatch. 

Edited by AuntieMame
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8
18 hours ago, Luckylyn said:

The Monster really hate's Q's loyalty to Eliot

17 hours ago, chrisvee said:

17 hours ago, tennisgurl said:

the Monster seemingly has no idea what love really is, or how to express it.

This story is totally about love. 

That one single insanely powerful emotion is doing it's thing right now. It's driving the monster to drink. It's doing it's magic on Margo and Quentin as they deal with looking at "Eliot". 

It's great.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, treasaigh said:

Alice's storyline seemed really disconnected.  I hope it'll tie back in at some point in the not so far distant future.  

Alice's storyline seems more relevant than the monster storyline. Alice has figured out how the librarians are rationing magic and met a Magician (or type of Magicians) who can detect the magical pipelines. If there is a spell that can fix all the pipes, maybe there is a spell that can unfix all the pipes.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4

I'm trying to figure out how that blonde hedge witch who blew up the library with the other guy is going to fit into the plot. We've seen her before - she was listed in the first couple of episodes as "Whitley", I think it was, and was the one playing against Quentin in that card game, first round. I only remember because I saw the name "West Duchovny" in the credits, and went looking to see who that actually was. She is, indeed, David Duchovny and Tea Leoni's daughter. Anyway, it kind of appears that she might be a semi-regular  for the season.

• Useful 4
  • Love 2

I found the writing for this episode weirdly clunky and the whole thing a bit disjointed. I think it might have tried to cover too much ground in too many plot lines. None of the moments got to breathe. Margo in particular seemed to be almost bipolar in her mood changes because we were thrown into each scene so quickly. 

I think the biggest question from all of this was Penny 40 - can he be trusted now he ate the cupcake? I kind of get why we haven't seen him yet this season because our instinct is to think he's one of the "good" guys. But I suspect he's drunk the Underworld version of the Kool Aid. I don't think Penny 23 should have accepted his pronouncements on things. But then Penny has always made bad decisions - it's kind of his thing - so I guess this tracks.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, AudienceofOne said:

I think the biggest question from all of this was Penny 40 - can he be trusted now he ate the cupcake? I kind of get why we haven't seen him yet this season because our instinct is to think he's one of the "good" guys. But I suspect he's drunk the Underworld version of the Kool Aid. I don't think Penny 23 should have accepted his pronouncements on things. But then Penny has always made bad decisions - it's kind of his thing - so I guess this tracks.

I had forgotten about the cupcake, good recall!  You're right that we can't necessarily trust everything Penny 40 says without knowing what that cupcake did to him.  

11 hours ago, Jynnan tonnix said:

I'm trying to figure out how that blonde hedge witch who blew up the library with the other guy is going to fit into the plot. We've seen her before - she was listed in the first couple of episodes as "Whitley", I think it was, and was the one playing against Quentin in that card game, first round. I only remember because I saw the name "West Duchovny" in the credits, and went looking to see who that actually was. She is, indeed, David Duchovny and Tea Leoni's daughter. Anyway, it kind of appears that she might be a semi-regular  for the season.

Oh good catch!!  I thought she looked familiar and was trying to place her.  I definitely want to know what her story was, there was a reason they showed us the library blowing up after the two librarians went in (unless that was a happy coincidence).

I agree that Alice's story line may seem disjointed at the moment, but there's a purpose to it, and hopefully it is one of Alice being able to completely fix what she fucked up.

Oh, I also like that Margo can forge on without a romantic relationship.  She needs her best friend back, not a lover.  And yes, not everyone needs to be married.

Edited by Hanahope
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, AudienceofOne said:

And not just the cupcake, Penny was "recruited" by Hades himself! We're pretty close to the top of the food chain in terms of the gods right there. I'm looking forward to Penny 40's story line just for that reason. I'm sure the writers didn't introduce Hades just for a cameo!

• Love 2

I don't think Penny 40 would have given a damn about saving Daniel's mother. His attitude would have been more along the lines of Marina's. In fact, he ended up telling Penny 23 to go back to timeline 40 regardless since she was a goner either way. But Penny 23 has shown sympathy towards his fellow man that Penny 40 never did. I don't think that has anything to do with the fact that Penny 40 is now in the Underworld. He's always been abrasive and hostile towards anyone who isn't Kady. 

That's why I like Penny 23 better.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, AnimeMania said:

Maybe the cupcake is just a nod to the myth that eating any food in the Underworld means that you can never leave the Underworld. 

yes he’s Persephone 

• Love 1
(edited)

I usually watch the episodes again a day or so later because there is so much going on I never catch it all. Also already knowing what happens helps me to concentrate on what I'm seeing more. This time I was really paying attention to Alice's story. I feel like things are finally happening there. Alice is such a ball of nervous energy all the time that I have a hard time connecting to her sometimes. This episode we actually saw her smile and take in the things Shelia was saying to her. Someone that could understand because of the bad things she did in her own past. Maybe even though I'm sure things will get fucked again, Alice can see magic in a different way.  I don't remember if I knew smarmy traveler librarian's name was Gavin. I sure hope they named him after smarmy Wolfram & Hart employee Gavin from Angel.

I watched the Quentin and Monster scene a couple of times. Monster's eyes were hurt when Quentin told him he'd abandon him. Monster is definitely feeling things and using Eliot's coping mechanisms to deal with it not caring that if he pushes it too far that his human body won't survive it. He's jealous of Q's feelings for Eliot. Julia's face when Q said he was too tired to care anymore should result in a conversation about that. I hope we see it.

These things may seem obvious to everyone else but it usually takes me a least two viewings to get it all. I also like the catch from @Jynnan tonnix about the girl from the card game. I totally missed that one.

Edited by festivus
  • Love 4
(edited)
6 hours ago, AnimeMania said:

Maybe the cupcake is just a nod to the myth that eating any food in the Underworld means that you can never leave the Underworld. 

Of course but the point is not that he ate it, the point is that he chose to eat it. He went to the meeting and he ate it after letting Hades into his head. I find it hard to accept at face value that Penny 40 is telling the truth about Penny 23 needing to be in the timeline for the greater good and/or that the woman will die anyway. Hades no doubt has his own agenda and Penny 40s words and motivations are therefore suspect.

Edited by AudienceofOne
  • Love 1
On 2/28/2019 at 3:53 PM, Hanahope said:

The scene with the mummy was hilarious.  And the awkward goodbye followed by the mummy going, um, now what?  

Would like to see the museum people coming back into the storage room, and finding the Mummy just standing there waiting saying .... "Hi!"

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
On 2/28/2019 at 11:41 AM, iMonrey said:

I don't understand how pouring that potion down the drain is going to fix the pipes for the incoming water. Those are two completely different sets of pipes. I hope.

Ah, that's because you aren't thinking like a magician. When it comes to the particulars of spells logic is optional.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
On 2/27/2019 at 9:40 PM, festivus said:

Oh, I loved the scene with the mummy. Another show we'd just move on to the next scene and Q & J would already be elsewhere. Nope. On this show you get the awkward goodbye.

Only this show would make me feel bad for a reanimated mummy.  He was so cheerful about sharing the information.

On 2/28/2019 at 3:38 AM, ElectricBoogaloo said:

Margo continuing to make up obscene names for the island throughout the episode cracked me up. Yes, sometimes I'm still 13.

I don’t know how she delivers some of these lines without laughing.

• Love 3

I loved Camryn Mannheim's character and hope that the fact she was kidnapped by Librarians means that we'll see her again. I thought Camryn did a great job showing the gratitude, awe and wonder that the character felt getting a gift she never expected long after she'd resigned herself to no joyous life surprises. It would be really interesting to watch a person train and discover magic during a different time of life. She seems realistically dedicated to right too. Loved it and hope the librarians aren't too hard on her. 

Wasn't Our Lady Underground given the Persephone role? No matter, maybe Penny 40 eating in the Underworld will still mean that he gets to spend part of the year in the world of the living. I'm with you though, I didn't trust Penny 40 farther than I could spit a pomegranate seed. 

I'm really angry with Margot for being so vicious with Josh. He really didn't deserve it no matter what conflicting emotions Margot was feeling about Eliot. Worst of all, I fear Margot's behavior crossed the line into emotional abuse. Poor Josh looked so devastated. And Josh was giving Margot his best in areas where she falls short - the ultimate act of loving friendship. If this were real life I'd advise Josh that he should be wary. Because an abuser always abuses again. I'm sure though that we'll have a scene where Margot references her fear and guilt and trust issues plus the strength of her love and things will be all good. I'll be happy as a viewer but uneasy as a thinker. 

I miss our loving Eliot; his character has had incredible growth. 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, AuntieMame said:

I'm really angry with Margot for being so vicious with Josh. He really didn't deserve it no matter what conflicting emotions Margot was feeling about Eliot.

My problem was that I wasn't entirely sure why Margot was being so vicious with Josh. Or why Margot's development into the rule of Fillory seems to have backslid. Maybe she feels insecure and overwhelmed? But I don't think we got enough information to inform us on any of her behaviour this episode. It all seemed rushed. 

• Love 5

I think Margo is barely holding on right now. She's trying to do her kingly duties while she's grieving for El and she feels lost doing so. She seemed to be holding it together until Josh said she out Eliot-ed Eliot. You could see her face change right then. She used her Margo the Destroyer Queen voice when she said such harsh things to Josh. When she saw how she hurt him she called out to him in her regular voice but he didn't want to stick around which no-one can blame him for. I think we're headed for a breakdown soon for her and hopefully she'll open up to Josh or Fen about it. 

• Love 4

I feel like expanding on Margo's character because I really love her but I can see why she's hard to like sometimes. Margo is an abrasive personality that doesn't let her guard down often for anyone besides Eliot, the only person she feels like knows the real her. It's got to be so hard for her without him. She does occasionally open up to others, she has to Quentin, Josh, and to a lesser extent, Fen. I just think she doesn't know what to do without her person right now and she'd trying to be what she needs to be but we've seen her struggle with that before even when El was around. I would love to see her open up to Fen, a person that also had to run a kingdom without the people she loves around. Fen and Eliot might not be romantic but she considers him her family and she's hurting too. I would like to see those two be there for each other. It's something Margo needs even if she doesn't quite know that. Right now Margo is hurting and she did what some people do when they're hurting. She lashed out to make someone else hurt too. It doesn't make it right but it is human. I think she's sorry for it because we've seen she has a big heart underneath her bluster. At this point I can't say I see her as an abuser. I wish we knew more about Margo's past. She and Penny are the two we haven't really had much background on. 

• Love 7

What we are missing and what I really want is a Margo and Quentin scene. They are the closest to Eliot and I think Quentin would get Margo's bond with Eliot better than Josh and Fen. Margo also needs to find out that there's a chance to get Eliot back.

• Love 4