Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E16: Reunion Part 1

• Start Topic

Just now, Kdawg82 said:

I wouldn't mind getting rid of Tree anyway. She didn't provide a storyline this year anyway besides body building and hanging with her intellectual equals (that's Jennifer & Danielle, FYI). Filming her life post- Joe's deportation (deportation WHORE!- sorry, couldn't control myself) would be in poor taste being that they have four children caught up in this. A big part of Tree's story has always been her home life with fambly. So it would have to be a Tree spinoff without kids shown & I'm NOT down with it.

I loved hate-watching the Manzo fools & I wonder how they'd get on with the new cast. I'd go for a cast shakeup keeping all current howives with Caroline in Tree's place.

I wouldn't mind seeing Caroline back, although I would have no interest in seeing her kids. Caroline always thought her kids were more interesting than they really were IMO.

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, DivaLasVegas82 said:

Two seasons ago, Jacqueline was trying to get Melissa to come over to her side against Teresa, and Melissa left Jacqueline holding the bag because she chose Teresa. Same thing with Teresa and Kathy. Melissa chose Teresa.

I've been liking Melissa lately...BUT- 

Remember her goal was to be "on display on display on display...each and every day..." so she of course chose Tree over Kathy and Rosie. She had to stay on the show & piggyback off Tree. But as for choosing Tree over wacky Jacque? Well that's just common sense! LoL

Edited by Kdawg82
  • Love 9
8 minutes ago, Kdawg82 said:

Filming her life post- Joe's deportation (deportation WHORE!- sorry, couldn't control myself) would be in poor taste being that they have four children caught up in this.

I totally agree, but nothing would keep her from the cameras, not even consideration for her kids.

• Love 7
34 minutes ago, hoosier80 said:

OMG - I love Jackie.   Teresa sure as hell did NOT write any book.   She can barely speak coherently.  

Then the comment about throwing something, and wasn't Teresa still on probation?   SCORE.  Teresa is a FELON.  How does she get to sit so imperiously and in judgment of anyone else?

Teresa is intimidated.  Jackie was an attorney, clearly not stupid, knows how to argue rationally, and guessing Teresa barely got through school.  Teresa is all 'you are mean to me, how dare you!' Then she starts screaming, ranting, etc.  You're either adoring her or that puts you as an enemy.  

As for controlling your husband, why doesn't anyone ask Teresa why she didn't control Joe Guidice before he committed crimes?  If she controlled him, why did he have her sign those documents which landed HER in jail?  

Waiting for the day Teresa is booted from this show.

I don't see the big deal about Teresa using a ghostwriter for her books. Many celebrities do it. However, Teresa proved Jackie's post when she said Jackie had no "compassionate" rather than saying "Jackie doesn't have compassion" or "Jackie isn't compassionate." LoL. Teresa has always spoken English like it is her third or fourth language.  So Thank God she uses ghostwriters or else her books would be incoherent.

• LOL 7
  • Love 6

I don’t like Jackie.  I don’t think she is great and noble for “taking down” Tre.  She’s smug.  And for someone who is so intelligent, she has no problem laying down with the pigs.   

She sure lapped up that Carrie Bradshaw comment.  

The way she was going at Teresa and goading her really made me feel uncomfortable.  But then again, I am often uncomfortable around conflict.  

• Love 16
18 minutes ago, DivaLasVegas82 said:

I agree. Jackie acts like Teresa was a stranger when she had clearly had studied Teresa and the show for years. Jackie clearly wants to be the first person to successfully challenge Teresa and stay on the show. She came prepared to do battle with Teresa at the reunion...and she won IMO.

Studied?  I mean, Jennifer knew about the show too and was a fan, so couldn’t the same be said about both Jackie and Jennifer?  If there were multiple pictures of signings of Jackie with Tre, sure, but ONE picture means she’s studied Tre in order to take her down?  I haven’t watched much lately, but Tre isn’t exactly deep (or smart or savvy) enough to have to be studied for years (or even one day) to take down.  Jackie was just right that most of the  other women wanted to keep their spot on the show so didn’t challenge her.  Like Melissa, who is smart and more than capable of taking Tre down.

Caroline and Jacqueline tried but it just seemed like sour grapes more at the time or something plus Tre had more sympathy back then too (including from me sadly).

Edited by KLJ
  • Love 24
6 minutes ago, Kdawg82 said:

I've been liking Melissa lately...BUT- 

Remember her goal was to be "on display on display on display...each and every day..." so she of course chose Tree over Kathy and Rosie. She had to stay on the show & piggyback off Tree. But as for choosing Tree over wacky Jacque? Well that's just common sense! LoL

Right. Melissa knows which side her bread is buttered on, and it damn sure wasn't on side of Kathy (or Rosie).

As far as Jacqueline, I actually thought it was shitty how Melisa threw her to the wolves when Jacqueline went to the bat for her. Jacqueline didn't even attend the Season 3 reunion because she was so disgusted by Teresa being apart of Kim D's plot of exposing Melissa as a stripper (a storyline that appeared on the following season). Teresa and Jacq had been friends for many years at that point, yet Jacq still stuck up for Melissa because she felt like what Teresa had done was wrong. As whiny and petulant as Jacq became (and boy did she become whiny and petulant), I don't think she was wrong to expect that Melissa would return the same loyalty to her that she showed for Melissa.

• Useful 3
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, KLJ said:

Studied?  I mean, Jennifer knew about the show too and was a fan, so couldn’t  the same be said about both Jackie and Jennifer?  If there were multiple pictures of signings of Jackie with Tre, sure, but ONE picture means she’s studied Tre in order to the take her down?  I haven’t watched much the of the show over the years, but Tre isn’t exactly deep (or smart or savvy) enough to have to be studied for years (or even one day) to take down.  Jackie was just right that most of the  other women wanted to keep their spot on the show so didn’t challenge her.  Like Melissa, who is smart and more than capable of taking Tre down.

Caroline and Jacqueline tried but it just seemed like sour grapes more at the time or something plus Tre had more sympathy back then too (including from me sadly).

But Jennifer admitted that she watched the show and had preconceived notions about the women. She actually said she thought Teresa would be the hardest to get along with, which turned out to be false in her case because Teresa is Jennifer's strongest ally among the women.

Jackie, on the other hand, said she had no preconceived notions about the other women and acted as if they were foreign to her before she joined the show. 

I don't believe Jackie's story about how she met Teresa. I believe she came to her book signing because she was of Teresa and of the show. But when Jackie came on the show, I think she decided that Teresa didn't live up to her expectations and decided to target her.  I also think Jackie might have been worried that she wouldn't be asked back next season, so she came prepared to win a "War of Words" with Teresa...which she did IMO.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
35 minutes ago, Kdawg82 said:

I wouldn't mind getting rid of Tree anyway. She didn't provide a storyline this year anyway besides body building and hanging with her intellectual equals (that's Jennifer & Danielle, FYI). Filming her life post- Joe's deportation (deportation WHORE!- sorry, couldn't control myself) would be in poor taste being that they have four children caught up in this. A big part of Tree's story has always been her home life with fambly. So it would have to be a Tree spinoff without kids shown & I'm NOT down with it.

I loved hate-watching the Manzo fools & I wonder how they'd get on with the new cast. I'd go for a cast shakeup keeping all current howives with Caroline in Tree's place.

Bravo filmed Joe and the kids when Teresa was in prison for a four-part spinoff called "Teresa Checks In," so why would it be in poor taste for Bravo to film the aftermath of Joe's deportation? Even if it is, Bravo will still film it because it's part of Teresa's story. And she will allow it because she even admitted that the income she earns from RHONJ is how she feeds her family.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, njbchlover said:

Teresa can't even get the correct phrasing - "Are you hungry" when she should have been saying "Are you thirsty??".....geez - how much of a moron is she?

I think Jackie just secured her spot for next year - Teresa will need someone to fight with.  Problem is, Jackie is way too smart for Teresa, and just might win that war.

I think Teresa is a little too impressed with her own importance.  When she was saying "look around - do you see anyone still sitting here that crossed me?"  She should maybe give Jill Zarin a call and see how well that attitude worked for her.

I hope so. I caught the last episode and the reunion tonight and watching Jackie fuck with that gap-mouthed, bullying-simpleton, makes me want to go watch this season. And the next.

If there is a next for Theresa. She is a traditional woman and will clearly choose Italy with her husband - who was either too lazy or just didnt GAF about being an American to get his citizenship, so is getting deported after committing a felony. (How am I supposed to care about him being deported in the face of that? He obviously doesn't.)

Anyhow, clearly, Therersa is going to give up being on TV and earning that reality check for love o Joe, family, and traditional values. 

I crack myself up.

• LOL 16
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, hoosier80 said:

OMG - I love Jackie.   Teresa sure as hell did NOT write any book.   She can barely speak coherently.  

Then the comment about throwing something, and wasn't Teresa still on probation?   SCORE.  Teresa is a FELON.  How does she get to sit so imperiously and in judgment of anyone else?

Teresa is intimidated.  Jackie was an attorney, clearly not stupid, knows how to argue rationally, and guessing Teresa barely got through school.  Teresa is all 'you are mean to me, how dare you!' Then she starts screaming, ranting, etc.  You're either adoring her or that puts you as an enemy.  

As for controlling your husband, why doesn't anyone ask Teresa why she didn't control Joe Guidice before he committed crimes?  If she controlled him, why did he have her sign those documents which landed HER in jail?  

Waiting for the day Teresa is booted from this show.

Exactly. Bolded part is exactly what Jackie was saying that got Tre so mad at her. That’s exactly the point she was trying to make. 

• Love 12
47 minutes ago, malibu said:

I haven't been this excited by a reunion in years!  Literally on the edge of my seat with my heart racing!!!  Jackie is absolutely amazing.  There's no way Teresa would win a war of words with her since she can barely put two words together coherently.  I can't wait till next week. Team Left Couch FTW!!!

Me too! This was golden. Jackie is a huge improvement over the insufferable soggy that's for sure.  So much fun to see someone articulate take on Tre.  

And Tre has some balls saying Melissa should be sitting next to her. I had to laugh. She has been nasty to M since day one. Even started off this season coming for her. She was seething from 2 minutes in when Andy said she took on Tre and lived to tell about it. Keep em coming Jackie!

• Love 20

I'll take my table of one - I wish someone would muzzle Jackie. She IS a cold-hearted bitch, and a boring one at that. Shut your damn trap. She obviously went for Tre and Jennifer on purpose. 

She's one of those educated snobs who thinks intelligence is a virtue and should be weaponised. Bitch, I have more degrees than you and guess what? I'll take Tre any day of the week over your fake ass.

She is so damn thirsty and I hope to God she never comes back.

Mel continues to be a shitty sister-in-law. Now I remember why I always disliked her. She sees an opening with Joe's deportation and is hoping if she pounces harder this time she'll get the show to herself.

Mel and Jackie are huge hypocrites - going after Delores when they're CLEARLY each other's yes men. Don't come for Delores because no one owns her and she's not afraid to tell you what's wrong with you.

Edited by thesupremediva1
  • Love 16
1 hour ago, DivaLasVegas82 said:

Great reunion. This is the first time in years that a RHONJ reunion has kept me entertained.

I love Teresa, but I loved seeing Jackie giving it to her. Although I do believe Teresa's story about Jackie keeping tabs on her for years for the sake of getting on the show, Jackie is challenging Teresa in a way that Caroline, Jacqueline, Kathy, and even Melissa never could. Jackie is intelligent and knows how to fight with Teresa without getting hostile, so Teresa comes off looking like the irrational one. And Jackie doesn't seem the least bit worried about being put off the show for going against Teresa, so her finances must be quite secure.

If Jackie gets booted off the show, it won't be for going after Teresa.  Jackie really has no storyline.  She meddles in everyone's life, but shares very little of her own.  Her husband barely talks.  And she obviously is a super fan of the show.

• Love 13

I'm rewatching and noticed that Andy says there are now nine kids in the mix with Jennifer and Jackie's kids, but isn't there actually 19?

- Jennifer has five.

- Teresa has four.

- Melissa has three,

- Jackie has four.

- Dolores has two,

- Margaret has one biological child (who has never been on camera).

Maybe Andy was just counting the minor children. But it still would be 15 since Jennifer, Melissa, and Jackie all have children under the age of 18, and Teresa has three children under 18 (Gia just turned 18 in January).

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
15 hours ago, thesupremediva1 said:

I'll take my table of one - I wish someone would muzzle Jackie. She IS a cold-hearted bitch, and a boring one at that. Shut your damn trap. She obviously went for Tre and Jennifer on purpose. 

She's one of those educated snobs who thinks intelligence is a virtue and should be weaponised. Bitch, I have more degrees than you and guess what? I'll take Tre any day of the week over your fake ass.

She is so damn thirsty and I hope to God she never come back.

Mel continues to be a shitty sister-in-law. No wonder I remember why I always disliked her. She sees an opening with Joe's deportation and is hoping if she pounces harder this time she'll get the show to herself.

Mel and Jackie are huge hypocrites - going after Delores when they're CLEARLY each other's yes men. Don't come for Delores because no one owns her and she's not afraid to tell you what's wrong with you.

Yup.  Jackie is a HW stalker.  Thirsty super fan.  She meddles in everyone else's business, because she has no storyline of her own.

With Melissa, I always suspected there's some resentment towards Delores.  Delores was part of the Gorga, Giudice inner circle long before Melissa came into the picture.  Melissa was never that close to her in-laws.  Tre and Delores are real friends off the show.  Frank was actually Joe Gorga's lawyer, business partner.

Edited by twilightzone
  • Love 12
34 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

I hope so. I caught the last episode and the reunion tonight and watching Jackie fuck with that gap-mouthed, bullying-simpleton, makes me want to go watch this season. And the next.

If there is a next for Theresa. She is a traditional woman and will clearly choose Italy with her husband - who was either too lazy or just didnt GAF about being an American to get his citizenship, so is getting deported after committing a felony. (How am I supposed to care about him being deported in the face of that? He obviously doesn't.)

Anyhow, clearly, Therersa is going to give up being on TV and earning that reality check for love o Joe, family, and traditional values. 

I crack myself up.

I hope you're joking....because I don't think Teresa will drop everything and move to Italy with her girls.  She is too much in love with the spotlight and all that goes with her Bravolebrity status.  If Joe is deported, I think he may have to go to Italy alone, so that he can drink wine with his cousins and roll on down those narrow hills and stairs in his hometown.

• Love 8

I think Jackie gets the award for being the most prepared to come onto one of these shows. Teresa can’t explain it correctly, so uses “stalking”, but from my perspective, Jackie did study the “show”, sort of like preparing for a competition.

Comparing to Jennifer, she came on, like I think most do, thinking her life is so fabulous, everyone is going to love watching me.

I think Jackie’s jabs are a bit condescending and she knows that riles up some ladies. She is a lawyer and they’re very good at twisting words.

• Love 12
28 minutes ago, twilightzone said:

If Jackie gets booted off the show, it won't be for going after Teresa.  Jackie really has no storyline.  She meddles in everyone's life, but shares very little of her own.  Her husband barely talks.  And she obviously is a super fan of the show.

But, therein lies the conundrum.  If Jackie does get booted off, no matter what anyone says, everyone will believe that it was because of some behind the scenes machinations and/or manipulation on Teresa's part.  Even Teresa will believe that, even if she had absolutely no knowledge of anything until she read it in Radaronline or TMZ.  And, that will continue to feed Teresa's already over-inflated ego.

I think the producers, in order to show who really is in charge of the show, will have to keep Jackie for at least one more season, especially after all the bullshit comments that Teresa made tonight about the show being hers.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Useful 1
  • Love 16

Jackie was no more boring this season than Teddi Mellencamp on her first season of RHOBH last year, and she's back for more. So if Jackie were not to return, it's gotta be more than just that. If nothing else, she came through in part one of the reunion. And it's refreshing to have someone who doesn't cower around Teresa or bend to her every will. 

• Love 19

I'm kind of torn about this - on the one hand, I think that Jackie is a smart, savvy player in this housewife game of "reality TV".  She's quick on her feet and in her thoughts (she could possibly even give Bethenny Frankel a run for her money), and she expresses herself without resorting to name calling or screaming like a banshee.

On the other hand, I have to agree, to a certain amount, with Teresa.  Jackie is hungry thirsty.  She did seem to study the housewives' past behaviors and align herself with the ones that she thought would most benefit and defend her.  I also think she cozied up to Melissa just to get under Teresa's skin.  Jackie is very smart - she knows that she would win a war of words with Teresa, thereby making herself relevant.  

Teresa usually doesn't bother me too much - she is what she is, but tonight, she really displayed her ignorance and lack of intelligence, and it was almost sad to watch.  Teresa's lack of understanding even the most rudimentary comments and nuances of conversation is pitiful.  

A smart move by Jackie was to keep going back at Teresa with logic and a calm demeanor, using words that Teresa doesn't understand (which are many, LOL).  I've noticed over the years that when Teresa gets confused or cannot follow the conversation because of lack of comprehension, that is when she gets frustrated and angry, and begins yelling and throwing insults and curses (and tables... and reunion hosts) around.  Teresa makes her own self look bad.  

I wonder what kind of chess player Jackie is - she seems to be setting up an excellent strategy for herself.

• Love 20
29 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

But, therein lies the conundrum.  If Jackie does get booted off, no matter what anyone says, everyone will believe that it was because of some behind the scenes machinations and/or manipulation on Teresa's part.  Even Teresa will believe that, even if she had absolutely no knowledge of anything until she read it in Radaronline or TMZ.  And, that will continue to feed Teresa's already over-inflated ego.

I think the producers, in order to show who really is in charge of the show, will have to keep Jackie for at least one more season, especially after all the bullshit comments that Teresa made tonight about the show being hers.

I agree. But like I said before, Jackie is going to have to find another way to stay relevant. Her fighting with Teresa is only going to carry her so far. When Jacqueline and Kathy (and to a lesser extent, Caroline) weren't fighting with Teresa, they were irrelevant storyline wise. Melissa is the only one of Teresa's enemies who was able to keep herself relevant while making peace with Teresa. But even Melissa is still dependent on Teresa for a storyline because no matter how many times Melissa and Teresa claim to have buried the hatchet, there remains underlying tension between the two because Teresa will never fully accept her as apart of the family. 

With that being said, Teresa is definitely the star of RHONJ whether you love her or hate her. The fact that Bravo put the show on hiatus while Teresa was in prison told me that. They don't feel that the show could go on without her. Furthermore, Teresa is allegedly the second highest paid star on the network--second only to Nene Leakes on RHOA. There's a reason Teresa has such an enormous ego. Bravo has put her on a pedestal above her co-stars and made her feel like she's the most valuable.

• Useful 2
  • Love 9
53 minutes ago, DivaLasVegas82 said:

I'm rewatching and noticed that Andy says there are now nine kids in the mix with Jennifer and Jackie's kids, but isn't there actually 19?

- Jennifer has five.

- Teresa has four.

- Melissa has three,

- Jackie has four.

- Dolores has two,

- Margaret has one biological child (who has never been on camera).

Maybe Andy was just counting the minor children. But it still would be 15 since Jennifer, Melissa, and Jackie all have children under the age of 18, and Teresa has three children under 18 (Gia just turned 18 in January).

I think Andy may have said "nine more children" in the mix.  That was what I thought I heard, anyway.  🙂

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, njbchlover said:

I think that something really pissed off Teresa before the taping - she is exceptionally quiet, and looks very annoyed about something - not just what is happening on the show.

could be Andy told her off camera that he wanted to mention Juicy's deportation issue.

Edited by sATL
  • Useful 2
  • Love 5

My favorite part of the reunion was when Teresa called Jackie a stalker (although the correct words would be super fan) which Jackie vehemently denied -- only to shout one of the famous Real Housewives quote ever "I'm up here and you're down there"! 

The irony and Kelly Bensimon weren't lost on me.

• LOL 4
  • Love 19
1 hour ago, thesupremediva1 said:

Mel continues to be a shitty sister-in-law. Now I remember why I always disliked her. She sees an opening with Joe's deportation and is hoping if she pounces harder this time she'll get the show to herself.

Yeah... Jackie needs to realize there is a difference in fighting "street smart" (Tre) vs. fighting "book smart"...  

She makes every point sound like she is arguing in front of the US supreme court, as opposed to the city/county/traffic court ... She needs to know who her audience/opponent is.. 

Edited by sATL
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

I hope you're joking....because I don't think Teresa will drop everything and move to Italy with her girls.  She is too much in love with the spotlight and all that goes with her Bravolebrity status.  If Joe is deported, I think he may have to go to Italy alone, so that he can drink wine with his cousins and roll on down those narrow hills and stairs in his hometown.

The very bottom reads, I crack myself up. So yes, I was joking.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

actually it might be only 2 of the 4 girls Tre has to worry about. Gia , who is now 18, is going to go to college in the US and Gabriella should be old enough to legally make her own decision, if she can find a family to stay here with (ie Joe Gorga? Nonno?). Millaena misses Juicy too much, so I can see her going,  any where he goes, in a heartbeat.  Not sure about little Audrianna.

Nonno isn't going to leave his late wife gravesite, so I think he will stay in the US - even if it means finding peace with his son.  And maybe that is another reason tenions run high b/w Tre &Melissa ... Melissa one day could be a "fill in" mom to one of her kids..

Edited by sATL
  • Love 2

Teresa is such a nasty piece of work...and this show is rewarding her bad behaviour.... she calls Jackie a BITCH! and no one bats an eye (well, hardly). I guess I shouldn’t be surprised as she’s been the darling of the show because of/despite the table flipping, host shoving, screaming displays of bad behaviour! I don’t like seeing how nasty she is toward Jackie, as I don’t think her level of hatred is justified. Tre completely missed the point of J’s analogy and took it waaaaaaay too personally. Ugh.

I also think something was bothering her, and she doesn’t have the ability to hide behind a fake pleasant demeanour. Tre had a sour puss right from the beginning of the show.

• Love 21
25 minutes ago, CrinkleCutCat said:

Teresa is such a nasty piece of work...and this show is rewarding her bad behaviour.... she calls Jackie a BITCH! and no one bats an eye (well, hardly). I guess I shouldn’t be surprised as she’s been the darling of the show because of/despite the table flipping, host shoving, screaming displays of bad behaviour! I don’t like seeing how nasty she is toward Jackie, as I don’t think her level of hatred is justified. Tre completely missed the point of J’s analogy and took it waaaaaaay too personally. Ugh.

I also think something was bothering her, and she doesn’t have the ability to hide behind a fake pleasant demeanour. Tre had a sour puss right from the beginning of the show.

She’s never looked so ugly to me. What a miserable creature. 

• Love 23
5 hours ago, thesupremediva1 said:

That's been my feeling since the first time she took Teresa on by insinuating herself in a discussion between Teresa and Melissa which didn't concern her. Theresa hasn't actually initiated anything this season that I can recall and certainly not with Jackie.  She seems to only have been reactive.  

Look, I'm not a big fan of Teresa, but that doesn't mean I am going to endorse Jackie just because she took her on.  Additionally, I've always suspected there is some kind of learning disorder behind Teresa's communication issues.  Jackie of all the current cast should be more sensitive to that instead of essentially calling her stupid and mocking her words. 

• Love 12
1 hour ago, HunterHunted said:

I seriously worry about Teresa's children when Gia goes off to college. Milania is a troublemaker and we're heading into some serious "I Am Sam" territory with just Teresa in charge. Like this bitch is hella dumb. Actually,  I'm going to take that back because Sam was fucking trying. Sam knew he had limitations and he had a group of friends to help him with his deficits. That's not Teresa! She's ignorant and arrogant as all fucking get out. She thinks she's smart. She's not. She thinks she's nice, kind, and generous. She's not! She thinks she has star quality? She doesn't because the ratings wouldn't have kept dropping as they cast/scheduled around her. She thinks she should be exempt from criticism and smackdowns. She isn't and never should be. 

The current circumstances of her life should be interesting compelling stuff, but she's such an unrepentantly nasty and hostile individual that I can muster any sympathy for her. All I've got for her is schadenfreude. I have every confidence that she has no clue what my prior two sentences mean.

I will have to disagree with Jackie on one issue: Teresa doesn't have ghost-writers. She has co-authors, which suggests to me that even her publisher thought that there was no way we'd believe that Teresa "wrote" a book. 

The person who is a heartless bitch is Jennifer, who has so little empathy that she can't make a connection that the way she felt after reading Jackie's column was how Polly felt after Jennifer was openly slagging Polly's home to Polly's face and on national TV. Jennifer is an asshole.

If Jennifer wants to plug her brother and husband's businesses, she needs to be proactive. When Dolores calls her up about the necklace, at no point does Jennifer ever say that she suggested her brother's store. At a certain point, this is all Jennifer's fault, but she's such an obnoxious brat that she can't admit that she screwed up. I can see why she gets along with Teresa. I also find it quite funny that when Dolores calls about the necklace, both versions of the story imply that Jennifer never made any inquiries about it like what it looks like, the artisan or store, the price, or just anything. It shows how deep that friendship is. 

Teresa has raised Gia for three years as a single parent, and Gia never got into any trouble.  Milania use to be a hellraiser when she was younger, but she seems to have mellowed out now that she's gotten older. I see no evidence that any of Teresa's daughters are going to be future troublemakers, which is quite impressive IMO, given what those girls have been thru.

• Love 12
5 hours ago, ninjago said:

Why would anyone want to be around Jennifer?  Not just on the show, but in life?  She's a big, soggy wet blanket: not funny, not nice, not smart, not peppy, not spirited, not interesting, not stylish, not interested in anyone or anything else.  She so negative and dull and small-minded and uncurious.

Wonder if Bill can get his mail-order postage back when he returns her.

Edited by nexxie
  • LOL 8
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, DivaLasVegas82 said:

Line of the episode:

Teresa: Jackie has no compassionate. LMAO!!!

That's right up there with "ingredencees"

I was so hoping Jackie would shoot the word ingredientses at Teresa!  She has got to be the most illiterate of all of the Housewives.  And her face always looks like it will break into a million pieces at any moment.  Her makeup is horrible.  

Sadly it looks like her and Melissa's truce will end after this reunion.  If so, I won't be watching next season. 

• Love 4

Andy, or maybe it was the submitter of the question, found a nice way to ask the question I've been wondering about Jennifer's youngest - " why is olivia always crying and screaming. she comes across kinda bratty".

And then Andy asked - did your kids turn up for the cameras? 

Not that Jennifer would ever admit on camera.... but I too thought there something going on with Olivia..

speaking of kids.... everyone catch how often the sex was b/w married ones ???

Yeah, we know the Gorgas would win (actually the  number was much lower than I would have guessed - Joe Gorga must really be tired from working his job )... but Jennifer said " I have many cockblockers in my bed so less that what these ladies are having" . Now Jackie said maybe 2 times a week, so there's not too many numbers less than that..... hmmmm

Edited by sATL
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, hoosier80 said:

That's exactly what Jackie asked her and is why Teresa is going at her throat now.  Teresa has no cognitive thought process.  All she heard was Jackie mentioning Joe being in jail and immediately went off the deep end.  The fact that Jackie was using the situation strictly as an example proving that her theory of being able to control your spouse was bullshit went totally over Tre's head.  It's like Jackie inadvertently used the code words "Joe/jail" and Teresa went immediately into attack dog mode.  There is just no reasoning with her.  

• Love 23
7 hours ago, DivaLasVegas82 said:

Maybe he meant 9 new kids in the mix.  Jennifer's 5 and Jackie's 4.  

• Love 5
9 hours ago, DivaLasVegas82 said:

I wouldn't mind seeing Caroline back, although I would have no interest in seeing her kids. Caroline always thought her kids were more interesting than they really were IMO.

I miss the Manzos' little 30 min show too.. I don't think their show even reruns, anymore.

Lauren got the wedding of her dreams, a hair salon,  and a baby and they went MIA. I  Kinda would like to know how albie and chris are doing ( have they found wives and/or a steady career) . and if Vito ever opened his own deli empire.

From what I remember Albert Sr looked tired and exhausted from his building restaurant/event space empire, so I was wondering if he was going to slow down a little.

Edited by sATL
  • Love 8

Oh dear lord I just can’t with Teresa. I wish they would fire her dumb ass. The Teresa show indeed. I don’t know if I can watch the Teresa show next season. Teresa and Jennifer make this show virtually unwatchable 

• Love 23