Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E16: Reunion Part 1

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, Kiki777 said:

So basically a younger version of Juicy.  I can totally see that.

Wonder what her new BFF Jennifer would say about T having a boyfriend while still married?

Teresa’s MUCH younger boy toy...I think he’s Jewish...he has a Chai necklace.

C78C47BA-898D-4852-ABA7-44838F19D48B.jpeg

43E63B1A-32B7-407A-A10A-522D6CE4A635.jpeg

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, renatae said:

I think that's exactly what Jackie did - she used the very words she knew would draw an explosion from Teresa. In fact, she did the exact same thing early in the show. She was baiting her with a proven trigger. I'm sure she could have come up with some example not so close to home, but she wanted to see an out of control Teresa in order to make her takedown easier.

Let's face it. Tre has many issues and is often outrageous, but Jackie went for the jugular. If she did that to me, I would be livid to the point of apoplexy, too.

The difference is you know what apoplexy means. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
20 minutes ago, kicksave said:

Teresa’s MUCH younger boy toy...I think he’s Jewish...he has a Chai necklace.

C78C47BA-898D-4852-ABA7-44838F19D48B.jpeg

43E63B1A-32B7-407A-A10A-522D6CE4A635.jpeg

Anyone else see Teresa's swimsuit issue? Maybe there was a little fun going on before they walked out? 

I apologize now to my fellow posters. I can't unsee it now. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
54 minutes ago, LibertarianSlut said:

...but the best explanation I can give right now is that I hate team left couch more.

My feelings exactly!

54 minutes ago, LibertarianSlut said:

I hate Teresa.  I fucking hated her since season two, when she attacked Danielle not once, but twice.

I go back to season one when she was buying furniture and made an issue of paying in cash.

Still, she and her family has made for entertaining television viewing over the years.  Jackie, on the other hand, in my opinion brings nothing to the table apart from her apparent agenda to be better than Theresa.  

Edited by ichbin
repeated words
  • Love 3
33 minutes ago, Reality police said:

Anyone else see Teresa's swimsuit issue? Maybe there was a little fun going on before they walked out? 

I saw that yesterday. She denies it, of course, says he’s just a friend. Who knows. Honestly, I don’t see Teresa dating a man that young, she’s too old school/traditional. https://m.eonline.com/news/1016642/teresa-giudice-s-attorney-shuts-down-rumors-she-s-cheating-on-joe 

I’m surprised she’s not willing to go to Italy with Joe if he gets deported. One thing about these Italian Jersey ladies, they don’t take marriage lightly, forever means forever. On a franchise that’s known to ruin marriages and split couples up, they’ve managed to hold up quite well. All of the RHONJ couples featured on the show are still together, except Danielle and her soon-to-be-ex-husband, Marty. You can tell both Teresa and Melissa are ladies who take their vows seriously, they do all they can to be the perfect wife and adhere to he traditional old-school Italian ways of doing things. You can tell family is important to them and they will do all they can to keep the family together before they even consider divorce as an option. 

So, I honestly thought Teresa was ride or die. Before, she didn’t even wanna talk about deportation, let alone say that shit. 

But maybe she’s starting to detach from Joe a bit. I mean, as much as she was upset that Jackie brought up Joe being in prison, she was far more upset when Jackie accused her of not writing any of her cookbooks! Lol. 

Edited by SheTalksShit
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
32 minutes ago, Reality police said:

First thing I noticed ! Her va-jay-jay is hanging out! Wonder what there girls think of this?

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, SheTalksShit said:

I saw that yesterday. She denies it, of course, says he’s just a friend. Who knows. Honestly, I don’t see Teresa dating a man that young, she’s too old school/traditional. https://m.eonline.com/news/1016642/teresa-giudice-s-attorney-shuts-down-rumors-she-s-cheating-on-joe 

I’m surprised she’s not willing to go to Italy with Joe if he gets deported. One thing about these Italian Jersey ladies, they don’t take marriage lightly, forever means forever. On a franchise that’s known to ruin marriages and split couples up, they’ve managed to hold up quite well. All of the RHONJ couples featured on the show are still together, except Danielle and her soon-to-be-ex-husband, Marty. You can tell both Teresa and Melissa are ladies who take their vows seriously, they do all they can to be the perfect wife and adhere to he traditional old-school Italian ways of doing things and family is important to them. 

So I honestly thought Teresa was ride or die. Before, she didn’t even wanna talk about deportation, let alone say that shit. 

But maybe she’s starting to detach from Joe a bit. I mean, as much as she was upset that Jackie brought up Joe being in prison, she was far more upset when Jackie accused her of not writing any of her cookbooks! Lol. 

From the looks of the other pictures online I would say Teresa is pulling away from Joe bigly! I could see her with a much younger guy...Cougar!

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Shannah Banana said:

Ain't that the truth?  I was amazed and bedazzled at Danielle's ability to get Teresa all turned up.  "YOU are Teresa Guidice, NOBODY tells you what to do"!!!  And dingbat Teresa thinks, that's right, I am The Teresa Show and eff 'em all, proceeds to decry to whoever would listen, that SHE wanted Danielle around, and that's the way it was going to be...blah, blah, blah.  Very strategic on Danielle's part.  She is a viper. 

It would be so great if it was actually Danielle that wound up taking Teresa completely down 😉 

It reminded me of this:

Which makes me realize that Danielle is the Lady MacBeth of New Jersey.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, kicksave said:

From the looks of the other pictures online I would say Teresa is pulling away from Joe bigly! I could see her with a much younger guy...Cougar!

Could be! I’m honestly not sure what to think. She claims she was there with a whole group of friends, but so far, we’ve only seen photos of her hanging out with this guy, at 2 different places, at 2 different times of day and 2 different activities, idk, seems very couple-y to me.

I hadn’t seen the beach photos when I wrote the last post, I’d just seen the ones of them at the gala event at night. 

Very interesting...

• Love 3

Wait, I’m confused as to how parole works. Teresa was sentenced to 15 months in prison and did 11. How is she still on parole all these years later? I thought parole couldn’t exceed your max possible release date, which woulda been 4 months after Teresa was let out early for good behavior. So confused. 

Edited by SheTalksShit
  • Useful 1
2 hours ago, Reality police said:

I don't remember anything specific about who read it and who didn't, but most of the women had an opinion but never read it. Jackie was pretty safe assuming Teresa never read it. IMO Teresa doesn't have the attention span to read it. 

Not just that. There's probably a lot of five letter (and longer!) words that Teresa has to sound out and she doesn't have time to do that when there are people in her life with a real lack of compassionate that she has to yell at lecture threaten with tissue boxes. Hell, that probably used up her big word allowance for the whole week! She needs to rest her brains now. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
40 minutes ago, SheTalksShit said:

You can tell both Teresa and Melissa are ladies who take their vows seriously, they do all they can to be the perfect wife and adhere to he traditional old-school Italian ways of doing things. You can tell family is important to them and they will do all they can to keep the family together before they even consider divorce as an option

Sure but staying on reality TV is more important.

• Love 9
6 minutes ago, SheTalksShit said:

Wait, I’m confused as to how parole works. Teresa was sentenced to 15 months in prison and did 11. How is she still on parole all these years later? I thought parole couldn’t exceed your max possible release date, which woulda been 4 months after Teresa was let out early for good behavior. So confused. 

Teresa had a couple of months of house arrest and then two years of probation. I think she is off that now. Haven't seen anywhere that the feds extended it. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Kiki777 said:

Sure but staying on reality TV is more important.

I guess so. I feel like they coulda got a spin-off show with Bravo about their new lives in Italy! LOL.

I think maybe her daughters really don’t wanna move there, they’ve created lives here, too. Idk. 

• Love 1
7 hours ago, ShawnaLanne said:

I'm in between meetings and looking at a document that a coworker whose English is second or third language wrote. And yes there are errors, but they are grammatically consistent errors that always occur with people who speak her first language, first. Her first language is structured differently, but the mistakes follow the correct form of her first language. Does that make sense?

Then I thought of Teresa's. I understand her first language, though born in America, I believe, is Italian, she was born and socialized here, but the real problem is Teresa's problems aren't simply grammatical, and they don't follow a set logic, but very basic word hoard understanding. Teresa isn't very bright. I'd say, Teresa comes across as functionally illeterate

@ShawnaLanne, you can flog me later for this but I can't stop myself. 

If you call someone out for being illiterate, please spell it correctly. Kinda defeats your purpose. 

Don't be mad. 

whipping.gif

• LOL 7
  • Love 6

So, there is no longer a parole system for federal prisoners. Almost all convicts in federal prison have to serve at least 85% of their sentences (assuming they were convicted after 1987, which is when parole was eliminated). There is now something called supervised release, which is similar to the old parole system, except that there is no “parole board” that reviews one’s case and decides whether to let one out early. Supervised release has to be imposed by the judge at the time of sentencing. And in the case of certain crimes, it’s mandatory. 

I don’t know if Teresa was given a term of supervised release, but it’s also possible to be sentenced to prison followed by a term of probation. Probation is technically different than parole, but the differences are slight. I could go on, but I’m already boring myself. 

• Useful 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
On 2/20/2019 at 6:21 PM, nexxie said:

Delores is Teresa’s guard dog - ready to bite and snarl at any moment.

Just like she was Siggy's guard dog last season. She loves being someone's backup I guess.

On 2/20/2019 at 6:48 PM, Keywestclubkid said:

T is a freaking Moron ... someone just make her stop talking ....shes a stalker? hahaha there is ONE random picture from 10 years ago and that makes her a stalker? and are you hungry? she can't think of a fucking single comeback without messing it up shes a MORON 

It was classic Teresa when she said Jackie has no compationate in her. This woman has more than a few screws loose. And she was driving me nuts adjusting her I Dream Of Genie ponytail the entire night. Oh, and they all need to stop tanning for a while. They're starting to look like oompa loompas.

On 2/20/2019 at 6:50 PM, Mr. Minor said:

You know mental m***** T doesn’t know who Merriam Webster is, and she looks like dogshit.

Yeah, that one went way over her head for sure! I thought it was strange that T and Melissa both said that they had never heard of the term "mail order bride" and didn't know what it was when Margaret said it. I would expect that from Tre, but Melissa?

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, SheTalksShit said:

I’m surprised she’s not willing to go to Italy with Joe if he gets deported. One thing about these Italian Jersey ladies, they don’t take marriage lightly, forever means forever. On a franchise that’s known to ruin marriages and split couples up, they’ve managed to hold up quite well. All of the RHONJ couples featured on the show are still together, except Danielle and her soon-to-be-ex-husband, Marty. You can tell both Teresa and Melissa are ladies who take their vows seriously, they do all they can to be the perfect wife and adhere to he traditional old-school Italian ways of doing things. You can tell family is important to them and they will do all they can to keep the family together before they even consider divorce as an option. 

So, I honestly thought Teresa was ride or die. Before, she didn’t even wanna talk about deportation, let alone say that shit. 

Agree.. plus  Tre & Melissa are also faithful to the catholic church.  Tre might not go Italy, but I think it is harder pill to swallow to initiate divorce proceedings. After all ,one of her mantras is that she wants to portray herself as the perfect 'til-death-do-us part wife and mother in front of her daughters. She saw her parents stay married until death and I do think she seriously prefer to do the same, come Hell or high water.

In all of this time... Tre could have pulled a Phadra and divorced while  "beloved-hubby-in-lockup" was behind bars. It would have been easier and quicker. Need to google and see how ole Apollo is doing...

I can see a shrew of a lawyer making Tre pay Joe a little something too , if she divorces, after he gets out.

Or Tre might do like others and "stay married for the sake of children" and wait until Adrianna is of age...

Actually Jennifer is the same way for a different reason - faithful to the culture. All kind of behavior can, will or probably has happened and she will stay married.

Edited by sATL
  • Love 1
On 2/20/2019 at 8:50 PM, Mr. Minor said:

You know mental m***** T doesn’t know who Merriam Webster is, and she looks like dogshit.

You know she's going to spend all of their lunch break trying to figure out what a "Merriam Webster" is. First, she's going to remember it incorrectly. She's gonna be like "What did she call me? A merman Webster?" Next she's going to conflate Webster with Diff'rent Strokes and Gary Coleman. In the end, Teresa's going to come back livid because Jackie called her a fishfaced Gary Coleman.

Unfortunately, they'll never get rid of this quarter-wit because they want to capture what happens when Joe is deported and what she does afterwards. Bravo is playing into the sunk cost fallacy. Have Vicki's post cancergate seasons taught them nothing.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • LOL 8
  • Love 10
7 hours ago, Reality police said:

Teresa had a couple of months of house arrest and then two years of probation. I think she is off that now. Haven't seen anywhere that the feds extended it. 

It was a thing last season she couldn't drink alcohol bc of probation. I also knew someone like this. Off probation, you could drink. So she was on it and now off.  Parole= I have no clue.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, SallySarue said:

It was classic Teresa when she said Jackie has no compationate in her. This woman has more than a few screws loose. And she was driving me nuts adjusting her I Dream Of Genie ponytail the entire night. Oh, and they all need to stop tanning for a while. They're starting to look like oompa loompas.

No compationate,how did anyone not call that out?  That is right up there with "ingrediences." 

The horse hair on Tre's head looked awful and it was a strange color.

With all that tanning Tre is turning herself in to an over tanned leather baseball mitt.

Jennifer may be a bit boring but she is not stupid, she talks good, lol.

How do any of these women show their faces in public after these reunions, even the smart ones look ridiculous. 

Marge's facelift looks really good, why didn't Jennifer yell at her for not using Dr. Turkish?  Or for that matter why didn't she yell at any of the botox users for not going to see her husband?

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, SallySarue said:

And she was driving me nuts adjusting her I Dream Of Genie ponytail the entire night. Oh, and they all need to stop tanning for a while. They're starting to look like oompa loompas

I watched this episode at my parents' house- they have this new TV, don't know the techie aspects of it but th picture is much clearer even than my HD tv at home.  Anyways, I could really see that overabundance of bronzer (and highlighter!) seeping into every pore.  It was fascinating and distracting.  Surprisingly, it was Margaret whose face looked the best (she has great skin and/or makeup artist) followed by Melissa.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, Hockey Addict said:

So, let me get this straight. According to Jennifer's mom, American girls are only good for her son to screw but only the special Turkish girls are fit for marriage? Bull crap!

I liked how Delores said something like "No, no. I dont like that." She's been honest and pretty vocal about her opinions no matter whose side she's on. I just can't abide her Teresa defense to *this* level. I appreciate a loyal gal though. 

If it makes you feel any better, I doubt the line was out the door for the Turkish Jeweler as far as American women go. Especially if he only goes for the "hot" ones. If there's a "hot" American girl looking to sleep with him, she may be enticed by diamonds and at that point- I have no dog in that fight.  If he's on Match or something trying to get bootie from honest ladies looking for love and marriage and they make the mistake of sleeping with him then I'm sad for those ladies & to hell with the whole Turk family and their beliefs on sex and marriage.

• Love 6
On ‎2‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 7:04 PM, whydoievencare said:

Teresa IS always and forever irrational.  She cannot understand analogies when they are applied to her to point out some failing on her part.  If someone does something to her and she does the same thing back, it's only the other person who is wrong.  She is incredibly limited mentally - has difficulty getting concepts - can never see the bigger picture - only sees situations in an emotional, personal way.  How can anyone deal rationally with someone like that?

My favorite was when she called Jackie a "white trash bitch" for not talking to her sister.  So what does that make your father, Tre?  Or Dina, your BFF?  OR YOURSELF FOR A PERIOD OF TIME WITH JOE?   She's such a goddamn moron.

• Love 17
On ‎2‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 7:23 PM, movingtargetgal said:

I think Jackie is hungry and thirsty and I believe Theresa.  Jackie is a manipulator, has been studying Theresa for years and knows how to get to her.  Jackie is a mean girl and not someone I would trust in my life.  Theresa has a temper and will spout off about stuff but Jackie will cut a bitch.  

Teresa is the one who always stoops to physical violence.  Table flip, shoving Andy down, grabbing his cards and doing whatever to Jackie that we haven't seen yet.   Teresa has the emotional maturity of a 12 year old boy and the intelligence of a five year old.

• Love 15
On 2/21/2019 at 1:58 AM, ichbin said:

Look, I'm not a big fan of Teresa, but that doesn't mean I am going to endorse Jackie just because she took her on.  Additionally, I've always suspected there is some kind of learning disorder behind Teresa's communication issues.  Jackie of all the current cast should be more sensitive to that instead of essentially calling her stupid and mocking her words.

That's reaching a bit. Never in 9 years has a learning disorder been mentioned. She's dumb and ignorant. Period.

Edited by SallySarue
  • Love 12
On 2/21/2019 at 1:58 AM, ichbin said:

That's been my feeling since the first time she took Teresa on by insinuating herself in a discussion between Teresa and Melissa which didn't concern her. Theresa hasn't actually initiated anything this season that I can recall and certainly not with Jackie.  She seems to only have been reactive.

Oh please, so no one is allowed to have an opinion unless the conversation is directly about them?? Then we wouldn't have a show... LOL! That's what these ladies are paid to do...have an opinion and voice it...hello!

• Love 7
14 hours ago, TattleTeeny said:

I think Jen said she didn't even read it, didn't she? I don't really believe it though--I mean, how could she not?

Prior to Dolores (who was told about it by Frank) telling everyone, nobody had even seen it. After Dolores called Jen, she read it and at the party, Marge with Melissa (I believe) read the article in front of Jackie. Outside of that, we didn't actually witness or hear about anyone else reading the article. Tre and Danielle just went off what Jen said about it. 

15 minutes ago, esco1822 said:

Prior to Dolores (who was told about it by Frank) telling everyone, nobody had even seen it. After Dolores called Jen, she read it and at the party, Marge with Melissa (I believe) read the article in front of Jackie. Outside of that, we didn't actually witness or hear about anyone else reading the article. Tre and Danielle just went off what Jen said about it. 

See, that is the difference between knowing how to read and comprehending what has been read.

I truly believe that neither Jenn or Tre comprehend written material and if they did then they would have understood that while Jenn's parenting skills were brought to light Jackie was using it as a mirror to herself and others, admitting that she has done the same with her kids, (bribery, over indulging, etc...).

Jenn and Tre do not nuance.

Tre might do well with her new young boy toy, might be on the same mental level but somewhere this kid's mother has her head in her hands saying "oy vey, why this shiksa?."

I love hate this shit show.

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
20 minutes ago, Shannah Banana said:

There has been some good comments concerning Teresa and this younger guy, and whether or not Teresa would cheat on Joe because she's old school.

This guy better hope Joe gets deported because if he doesn't, Juicy will likely flatten his face.  If he didn't like the idea of Tre training with a guy, how do we think he's going to feel about hand holding, butt patting, and actual sex??? Tre talks a good game about being a devoted wife but I think the cracks in their marriage appeared when she said how much she resented him taking time she could have had with her mother away from her. 

• Love 7
14 hours ago, Reality police said:

I immediately thought "yeast infection waiting to happen." 

My second thought was that oof, I guess she's not planning to do a second fitness competition? 

• LOL 6

Random thought about Melissa. I like Melissa a lot. I think her character has evolved from being the meek sister in law who wanted to get into the act. From being Joe Gorga's toy. From being the pop rock star. She seems like a much more real person now.  Taking care of her husband, of Joe, working. And, not being teresa's doormat.

But most of all, I liked the talk she had with Joe about not insulting her job , her shop, her dreams. To think of his daughter and how she might see that put down. It was a calm , mature conversation and one we do not see many of. 

If Melissa is letting out her anger now, she has been holding it back for years.  She would not do it if Joe was not equally as angry with Teresa. Call it being fake or call it being controlled, Melissa has been showing restraint for years now.

• Love 14

That boy toy looks more like Andy Cohen’s type than Teresa’s. 

IF Teresa hypothetically divorced Joe and found a new man I bet he would have to be Italian, have his own money, and be Catholic. 

At this point I think the thing that motivates Teresa the most is money. And fame. Loyalty, morals, etc, not so much. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

He is wearing old man boxers under his swim suit...yeesh.

My toddler son is super into "Thomas & Friends" now and I'll just take a quote frequently used in that series that is apropos to the photo of Tree's boy toy:

"The indignity!" 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
On 2/21/2019 at 1:45 PM, RHJunkie said:

Jennifer's value of material things and her general need to be given attention is why she doesn't understand why constantly bringing up what she has is seen as being a one-upper and a bragger. You can't forge relationships with people when your basis of relatability is materialistic (unless of course, the other person is also as materialistic and shallow as you). Relatability is about shared values and experiences, not about possessions. 

While I completely respect your post and understand where you're coming from, I beg to differ from life experience.  When I was in law school in Miami and simultaneously working for an upscale "family" (aka divorce) law firm in Coral Gables, my friend from home introduced me to some of her friends at a happy hour, and we had nothing in common (or so I thought).  I was much more worried about understanding the holding of my Federal Income Tax reading than anything these "professional nobodies" had to say.  Well, after a happy hour of Level Three Painkillers, which Monty's On The Grove was happy to keep refreshing (gotta love Florida), I was able to uneasily raise the topic of local tanning salons in my size four Calvin Klein business suit, which, as we all know, is cut like a a six, and while I was totally insecure that they would reject me for not being a stick and for not wearing the same cute little tank tops and shorts as them, these bitchess just lighted up and were able to discuss with intelligence and knowledge the relative level of professionalism and quality about the tanning salons of Miami, of which there are few, for obvious reason.  

These "shallow" gals, who had nothing more in common with me than the fact that we were all from out of town and we preferred to tan artificially, despite the South Florida sun, wound up becoming some of my best friends, and over the intervening years, we have managed to attend each others' weddings and hold each others' children.  I am more in touch with them today than I am with my former law school peers.  

All this to say that my basis of friendship with these young women began with tanning salons and who could get into the best club on the weekend, and ended up as something real and lasting.  They introduced me to church (which I have never actually attended), but no one I have known prior to these "shallow" "tan" "super-skinny" and "teeth-whitened" people has taken the time to bring me to church (other than a highly prized early law school buddy with whom things didn't work out and we parted ways by second semester).  So, yeah, in my experience, a relationship can start on something very shallow/materialistic and continue into something very deep and lasting.  Several of mine can and have. 

23 hours ago, HunterHunted said:
  • Class with the Countess published by Penguin,
  • Life on the Ramonacoster/Post Hill Press,
  • Rinnavation and Starlit/Simon & Schuster,
  • Life is Not a Reality Show (Kyle Richards)/Harper Collins,
  • Hiding From Reality: My Story of Love, Loss, and Finding the Courage Within (Taylor Armstrong)/Simon & Schuster,
  • Simply Divine: A Guide to Easy, Elegant, and Affordable Entertaining (Lisa Vanderpump)/Running Press,
  • Little Kids, Big City: Tales from a Real House in New York City (With Lessons on Life and Love for Your Own Concrete Jungle) (Alex McCord and Simon van Kempen)/Sterling & Ross,
  • The Soap Opera Mystery Series (Eileen Davidson)/Obsidian,
  • Love Italian Style (Melissa Gorga)/St. Martin's Griffin,
  • Wives, Fiancées, and Side-Chicks of Hotlanta (Sheree Whitfield)/Dafina,
  • Secrets of the Southern Belle (Phaedra Parks)/Gallery,
  • Some of Kelly Killoren Bensimon's books, and
  • Aviva's Leggy Blonde and Writer Girl's books.

I know this list is factual, and not meant to be cheeky Bristish humour (the kind Dorit gets), but this is hilarious.  I can't believe how desperate and hungry/thirsty some people are. 

Edited by LibertarianSlut
Clarity
  • Love 6

I don't know if Tre is currently on parole or probation.  I do remember that she was in prison for 11 months and then had home confinement for the rest of her 15 month sentence. Ankle bracelet, etc.

This from Reality Tea:

https://allaboutthetea.com/2016/02/15/teresa-giudices-strict-post-prison-probation-rules/

Apparently she was on probation during these two incidents:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/people/2017/05/08/real-housewives-star-teresa-giudice-gets-reprimand-probation-slipups/101444672/

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, SheTalksShit said:

Could be! I’m honestly not sure what to think. She claims she was there with a whole group of friends, but so far, we’ve only seen photos of her hanging out with this guy, at 2 different places, at 2 different times of day and 2 different activities, idk, seems very couple-y to me.

I hadn’t seen the beach photos when I wrote the last post, I’d just seen the ones of them at the gala event at night. 

Very interesting...

Right...a 20 something guy is just a "friend"....sure. And I'm sure if these were pictures of Melissa with some young guy on a beach and on a boat Teresa would totally understand that Melissa was with a "friend"...LOL!

• LOL 3
  • Love 8

He is wearing old man boxers under his swim suit...yeesh.

That white part is attached to the black; you can tell from the on-land photo. Also, this dude reminds me of the younger Paul from Orange County Choppers. 

This is a terrible photo of Teresa and that bathing suit is very bad! So very bad.

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 7
18 hours ago, Reality police said:

@ShawnaLanne, you can flog me later for this but I can't stop myself. 

If you call someone out for being illiterate, please spell it correctly. Kinda defeats your purpose. 

Don't be mad. 

whipping.gif

Damn it! Lol. I never said I could spell, only that I could read.

• LOL 18
  • Love 5

Teresa's girls must be flipping out about the new boy toy - would be interesting if some or all refuse to film next year.  They were so devoted to Joe ( cue slow-mo sad montage of Milania shaving Juicy's back )

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

While I completely respect your post and understand where you're coming from, I beg to differ from life experience.  When I was in law school in Miami and simultaneously working for an upscale "family" (aka divorce) law firm in Coral Gables, my friend from home introduced me to some of her friends at a happy hour, and we had nothing in common (or so I thought).  I was much more worried about understanding the holding of my Federal Income Tax reading than anything these "professional nobodies" had to say.  Well, after a happy hour of Level Three Painkillers, which Monty's On The Grove was happy to keep refreshing (gotta love Florida), I was able to uneasily raise the topic of local tanning salons (in my size four--God love it--Calvin Klein business suit, while everyone else was wearing cute tank tops and shorts) these bitchess just lighted up and were able to discuss with intelligence and knowledge the relative level of professionalism and quality about the tanning salons of Miami, of which there are few, for obvious reason.  

These "shallow" gals, who had nothing more in common with me than the fact that we were all from out of town and we preferred to tan artificially, despite the South Florida sun, wound up becoming some of my best friends, and over the intervening years, we have managed to attend each others' weddings and hold each others' children.  I am more in touch with them today than I am with my former law school peers.  

All this to say that my basis of friendship with these young women began with tanning salons and who could get into the best club on the weekend, and ended up as something real and lasting.  They introduced me to church (which I have never actually attended), but no one I have known prior to these "shallow" "tan" "super-skinny" and "teeth-whitened" people has taken the time to bring me to church (other than a highly prized early law school buddy with whom things didn't work out and we parted ways by second semester).  So, yeah, in my experience, a relationship can start on something very shallow/materialistic and continue into something very deep and lasting.  Several of mine can and have.

I was speaking in context of Jennifer's attitude and how she refused to see the impression she was leaving despite the women explaining to her how she came across and that was my theory as to why she couldn't understand the criticism - however,  I think you took what I said in a far too literal sense than what I intended. Most relationships begin with discussions/commonalities on relatively shallow and mundane things. It's often what we rely on to get a first look at someone's personalities and what their life is like. I didn't mean to suggest otherwise. I don't know how successful someone would be if they tried to bond with people by asking them philosophical questions or talking politics right out of the gate.

Edited by RHJunkie
  • Love 12
15 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

You know she's going to spend all of their lunch break trying to figure out what a "Merriam Webster" is. First, she's going to remember it incorrectly. She's gonna be like "What did she call me? A merman Webster?" Next she's going to conflate Webster with Diff'rent Strokes and Gary Coleman. In the end, Teresa's going to come back livid because Jackie called her a fishfaced Gary Coleman.

Unfortunately, they'll never get rid of this quarter-wit because they want to capture what happens when Joe is deported and what she does afterwards. Bravo is playing into the sunk cost fallacy. Have Vicki's post cancergate seasons taught them nothing.

Someone could really mess with teresa and set up an IG account for Miriam Webster. Post a lot of rhonj pictures. Drive her crazy. Maybe a real stalker!

• LOL 11
  • Love 3