Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E16: Reunion Part 1

• Start Topic

Margaret and Jennifer exchange heated words while addressing their ongoing conflict; Teresa accuses Jackie of having ulterior motives for joining the show, and she makes it clear that she will never forgive what Jackie said about her husband.

Airs 02/20/19 at 9:00 PM Eastern

34 minutes ago, Kiki777 said:

Wonder what they mean about Jackie's ulterior motives?  Is this why she gets fired?

There is a picture of Jackie and her kids at one of Tre's book signings.  Jackie said it was on her own social media?  I don't know.  Basically Tre accused her of being a stalker.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

Is anybody else just laughing at the sheer stupidity of this???  I mean we went from screaming about felonies  and table flips to screaming about sunsets and necklaces.  Good lord that was stupid.  

Edited by BrindaWalsh
  • Love 10

Rain passing through and my DirecTV is pausing this sh**fest left and right to where it totally cut out the past 15 min. But I was enjoying this.  Tree hates that Jackie is a lawyer and has found success in life. Tree also looks bulked up and the dress is not doing her any favors. She keeps touching her hideous ponytail but we've all seen she can't go 10 seconds without stroking her extensions (even Gia called it out last season). The facial fillers are horrendous on Tree. She is making herself look so stupid and can't string together a sentence. Shes jealous of anyone with half a brain including Melissa.  I hate when Jennifer and Tree have to feed each other the word the other one is trying to think of. Two airheads who found the other half of their brain. Delores attempts to be kind of neutral but still loyal to Tree for some reason. 

*TEAM [CAMERA] LEFT SIDE COUCH*

• Love 23

I've changed my mind- I hope they never fire Teresa.  Her stupidity is fascinating and fun to watch.  She's like a crap-throwing monkey at the zoo.

And I really hope Jackie gets to stay.  If Teresa really had control of casting, Melissa wouldn't be on the show.  While I don't fully believe Jackie's story of the fan event, I seriously doubt she's been plotting all this time to get on the show.

• Love 18
9 minutes ago, DivaLasVegas82 said:

I do believe Teresa's story about Jackie keeping tabs on her for years for the sake of getting on the show, Jackie is challenging Teresa in a way that Caroline, Jacqueline, Kathy, and even Melissa never could. Jackie is intelligent and knows how to fight with Teresa without getting hostile, so Teresa comes off looking like the irrational one. And Jackie doesn't seem the least bit worried about being put off the show for going against Teresa, so her finances must be quite secure.

I think Jackie is hungry and thirsty and I believe Theresa.  Jackie is a manipulator, has been studying Theresa for years and knows how to get to her.  Jackie is a mean girl and not someone I would trust in my life.  Theresa has a temper and will spout off about stuff but Jackie will cut a bitch.  

• Love 11
3 minutes ago, Kdawg82 said:

I might add- 

As someone who waited an inordinate amount of time to get a copy of the "Fabulicious" cookbook by Tree signed by her at a Barnes & Noble a million years ago- I ALSO have a photo with my husband and Tree. We also gushed to her how she and Joe Gi were our "favorite couple on the show" & we "love watching them." I've also watched every season of this dumpster fire. Am *I* now a "stalker"???

I agree with Jackie- is Tree now name-calling and putting down anyone who attended her book signings? Us peons who have afforded her the lifestyle she now enjoys? Insulting is right! 

*Dodging y'all's rotten fruit being tossed at me now*🍐🍌🍅🍎🍉

I have a signed copy, too - plus a couple of photos of me and Teresa.  I guess that makes both of us stalkers!  😉

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Kdawg82 said:

I might add- 

As someone who waited an inordinate amount of time to get a copy of the "Fabulicious" cookbook by Tree signed by her at a Barnes & Noble a million years ago- I ALSO have a photo with my husband and Tree. We also gushed to her how she and Joe Gi were our "favorite couple on the show" & we "love watching them." I've also watched every season of this dumpster fire. Am *I* now a "stalker"???

I agree with Jackie- is Tree now name-calling and putting down anyone who attended her book signings? Us peons who have afforded her the lifestyle she now enjoys? Insulting is right! 

*Dodging y'all's rotten fruit being tossed at me now*🍐🍌🍅🍎🍉

I don't think Teresa was trying to put down her fans. I think she was trying to say Jackie clearly had been watching her for years. When Andy asked Jackie and Jennifer if they had any preconceived notions about the rest of the women before they came onto the show, Jennifer admitted that she did, but Jackie said she did not. Jackie acted as if the show was foreign to her when she had clearly been a fan for many years. I think Jackie came on the show with an agenda (like Teresa said) to be the first person to challenge Teresa's authority and not get kicked off the show. I think Jackie succeeded with her goal. I can definitely see her being invited back next season. However, as much as I like seeing Jackie give Teresa a run for her money, she is going to have to find another way to stay relevant. Since her sister is very private and most likely won't come on the show, what is Jackie's story going to be for next season other than fighting with Teresa?

• Useful 2
  • Love 11
3 minutes ago, Duke2801 said:

The Marge and Jennifer weren’t holding back, and I was loving it! Melissa even brought it towards the end there, too. Team Left Couch FTW! (Tv left).

Teresa is such a vile dullard. There’s no use even arguing with her because her pea brain can’t comprehend logic. I’m sad to see Delores is still sticking up for her. Jennifer is a non factor as far as I’m concerned. I certainly hope Bravo doesn’t subject us to another year of her tequila fueled tirades and unruly rugrats. 

Gawd I wish those photos of T holding hands with her 26 year old boy toy had emerged before this was taped! 

I definitely think Jennifer is coming back. She provides too much drama not to return. I think Jackie was on the bubble until tonight.

I'm actually fine with all the women returning except Dolores. She should be a friend IMO.

• Love 13

I'm suspicious of Jackie but she had some good lines. 

I don't think Teresa was putting down people who come to her book signings fwiw. Just people who come for pictures then get on the show and act like they don't give a shit about her. She's a narcissist to begin with,  and that's a bit shifty to begin with so of course it collided. Jackie said in the beginning she didn't come on  with preconceived notions. Uh... how? Jennifer was at least honest.

Andy made some hilarious faces. I enjoyed his "it sounds like you are" when Jennifer said she wasn't bragging.

The ladies brought it!

• Love 10
6 minutes ago, Kiki777 said:

I've changed my mind- I hope they never fire Teresa.  Her stupidity is fascinating and fun to watch.  She's like a crap-throwing monkey at the zoo.

And I really hope Jackie gets to stay.  If Teresa really had control of casting, Melissa wouldn't be on the show.  While I don't fully believe Jackie's story of the fan event, I seriously doubt she's been plotting all this time to get on the show.

While Melissa has feuded with Teresa on many occasions, she's shown that when push comes to shove, she will side with Teresa over the other women. Two seasons ago, Jacqueline was trying to get Melissa to come over to her side against Teresa, and Melissa left Jacqueline holding the bag because she chose Teresa. Same thing with Teresa and Kathy. Melissa chose Teresa.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, nexxie said:

Jennifer stole the camera from Margaret - Andy wasn’t speaking to her.

And from Jackie.  Jennifer, you’ll get your turn you stupid fool. All she succeeded in doing was elevating Margaret so she got the other “coveted” next to Andy couch seat. 

If Teresa weren’t consistently so vile, I’d feel sorry for her being taken down by someone so much smarter than her.  But she is vile, so keep bringing it Jackie!

Edited by TexasGal
  • LOL 3
  • Love 17

I wouldn't mind getting rid of Tree anyway. She didn't provide a storyline this year anyway besides body building and hanging with her intellectual equals (that's Jennifer & Danielle, FYI). Filming her life post- Joe's deportation (deportation WHORE!- sorry, couldn't control myself) would be in poor taste being that they have four children caught up in this. A big part of Tree's story has always been her home life with fambly. So it would have to be a Tree spinoff without kids shown & I'm NOT down with it.

I loved hate-watching the Manzo fools & I wonder how they'd get on with the new cast. I'd go for a cast shakeup keeping all current howives with Caroline in Tree's place.

• Love 12
4 minutes ago, Gigi43 said:

I'm suspicious of Jackie but she had some good lines. 

I don't think Teresa was putting down people who come to her book signings fwiw. Just people who come for pictures then get on the show and act like they don't give a shit about her. She's a narcissist to begin with,  and that's a bit shifty to begin with so of course it collided. Jackie said in the beginning she didn't come on  with preconceived notions. Uh... how? Jennifer was at least honest.

Andy made some hilarious faces. I enjoyed his "it sounds like you are" when Jennifer said she wasn't bragging.

The ladies brought it!

I agree. Jackie acts like Teresa was a stranger when she had clearly had studied Teresa and the show for years. Jackie clearly wants to be the first person to successfully challenge Teresa and stay on the show. She came prepared to do battle with Teresa at the reunion...and she won IMO.

• Love 12