Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E02: Eat Your Heart Out

• Start Topic

11 hours ago, bagger said:

I hope that bravo shows the woman confronting dorit at the pool about the money PK owes. Alas I rarely get what I want.

what is that story? Inquiring Bunnies want to know. Someone recent or from back in England?

• Love 4
9 hours ago, Giselle said:

Did they find any of Dorit's things? I can see them exaggerating their losses. I don't remember her saying they stole anything of PK's

• Love 3
43 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

what is that story? Inquiring Bunnies want to know. Someone recent or from back in England?

She has an English accent.  It's all kinds of awesome.  I think Rinner is with her.  But Dorit goes on one direction to try to get away and them has to go in the other direction.

"You got money to go to Nassau, why can't you pay back the money you owe"

• LOL 5
  • Love 8
10 minutes ago, dosodog said:

She has an English accent.  It's all kinds of awesome.  I think Rinner is with her.  But Dorit goes on one direction to try to get away and them has to go in the other direction.

tenor.gif

Any other details - who is the lady? What money is owed?

I've been waiting for Dorit to show up at an event with one of Kyle's stolen bags. I would not be surprised if PK is somehow part of the burglary/fencing crew.

• LOL 11
  • Love 8
16 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

Denise looks like her face is melting, not a fan of her plastic surgery or whatever she did to her face. She's beautiful though, even with the waxy skin. I think she's pretty fake though, and her scenes, especially with her family, are scripted to project a certain image.

13 hours ago, SallySarue said:

Yeah, what the hell is wrong with her face?? It looks like putty, like it has the texture of lumpy wax or something. She looks hot from a distance, with her cute little body, but when you get up close and have a look at that face, yikes! It's disturbing.

I think Denise Richards, Lara Flynn Boyle and Meg Ryan paid the same office for fillers. The wrinkles are less obvious. But now their cheeks look very plump and round. They used to have lovely cheekbones. The fillers also seem to be lumping or clumping. Maybe the doctor didn’t inject the fillers evenly, or maybe injected too close to the skin surface?

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Useful 2
  • Love 7
16 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

tenor.gif

Any other details - who is the lady? What money is owed?

I've been waiting for Dorit to show up at an event with one of Kyle's stolen bags. I would not be surprised if PK is somehow part of the burglary/fencing crew.

KFB

I’ve seen a videoclip of a woman with an English accent yelling at Dorit to pay her friend back.  She was with Rinna at the time. (Dosodog just posted it, I see!) 

The video was taken by a woman who claims she’s best friends with someone named Ryan who financed Beverly Beach by Dorit. You can find her on Twitter, @JasmineLennard, her moniker is Queen of the Damned.  She claims the Kemsley’s never paid her friend back, it was either $200/$300,000.  This is separate from any of the other debts.

Didn't Dorit claim last season she had to change the name of her swimwear and mumbled away an explanation?  

• Useful 4
  • Love 11
2 minutes ago, dosodog said:

Here's the video!

Ooooh...thanks Dosodog.

Even though it sounds like she said Ryan Born - she talking about Ryan Horne - the partner for Beverly Beach. He's suing her for $300K.

Other than wearing the "Caroline" she wore to Kyle's I wonder if she is still selling them. Is the one she has on in the video one of her own?

• Love 11
6 hours ago, MrsWitter said:

Genuine question- why do you think she will leave/transfer? Is it distance or something else? I know Farrah originally went to NY for school and transferred back to California. But, Alexia did seem to last in Boston and graduate from Emerson. I do remember Sophia (I think it was her) getting her ears pierced and, given the drama during that, I had serious questions about the ability of any of Kyle’s daughters to function in the world. But Mom did move her in and decorate her dorm room in a “retro glam” style so it felt like home to her. And all courtesy of beloved Housewives sponsor HomeGoods! 

https://www.today.com/home/sophia-umanksy-kyle-richards-decorated-retro-glam-dorm-room-t137941

I went to GW many, many moons ago and needless to say my dorm room did not look like that.  That fuzzy desk chair would irritate the crap out of me!

2 hours ago, Higgins said:

DC is boring and so is GW. I just don't see her liking it.

Huh.  I didn't find DC boring at all.  Of course, I went to high school in the LA suburbs and HATED IT so you may be right that she'll be bored since she loves the CA lifestyle.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, renatae said:

In Rinna's defense (and I want to kick myself from here to eternity for doing so) she said she had no idea about the suicide when she posted the picture of the cupcakes. She claimed on WWHL that because of pill baggiegate, there is some ongoing joke between her and LisaV about pills. I'm having a hard time believing it, as she's never forgiven Vanderpump for so much as a sneeze.

I wondered if the cupcakes were in reference to her "ziploc bag o' pills" from a previous season.

• Love 4

I grew up in Mclean. It's a vey different kind of "rich" In DC. I live here again  after a 10 year stint in California and I just don't see anyone like the plastic ladies of RHoBH EVER! 

Edited by Higgins
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

Did they find any of Dorit's things? I can see them exaggerating their losses. I don't remember her saying they stole anything of PK's

Looks like Dorit might have to dive off a boat into the ocean again to get another Birkin bag. What stupid b.s.. Paying thousands of dollars for a purse named after a British singer who the rest of us (ME!) have never heard of! 😁

• Love 4
21 hours ago, HelloOutThere said:

- Erica does not dress like a woman. She dresses like a drag queen. There is a difference. She acknowledges her camp, which I appreciate, but I don’t think her drag queen look is fully on purpose. I blame Mikey for using her as his living doll to play dress up with.

The worst part — it’s spreading to the other “girls”! I think Rinna and Dorit looked extra ridiculous at the lunch with Erica precisely because they knew Erica would be there. Given Dorit and Rinna are the two most insecure cast members, I think they wanted to look “cool” to Erica. The result: fashion equivalent of “Sabado Gigante,” with an appearance by Charo.

OMG, you're right! Never could put my finger on it, and that explains it perfectly. I will never un-see it now!

And yeah, I'm tired of the way it's infected the other women. I'm fine with a little show and tell when they arrive at dinners and such, but it's gotten to be waaaay too much. It lends to the artificial air that the whole BH franchise has, that nothing is real or spontaneous. Meanwhile, on RHONY, you have Ramona showing up for a manicure looking like she just rolled out of bed and Luann waking up with a hangover. The thing is - I think most of them look equally beautiful without makeup or the crazy clothes. I love LVP in a white tee shirt and jeans. When Erika went back to Georgia a couple of seasons ago to visit her mom, she looked beautiful dressed "down."

• Love 19
4 minutes ago, candle96 said:

. I love LVP in a white tee shirt and jeans. When Erika went back to Georgia a couple of seasons ago to visit her mom, she looked beautiful dressed "down."

LVP looks stunning in her personally tailored shirts. And Erika is so much prettier without the tons of face make-up and fake hair. She seems to want to really BE somebody to other people, but sadly, can't figure out who those (few) people might be who actually like her for who she really is. (And don't end a sentence with a preposition!😁 )

• Love 8
56 minutes ago, Thumper said:

I wondered if the cupcakes were in reference to her "ziploc bag o' pills" from a previous season.

I believe Rinna's explanation on WWHL.  I'm not a fan of hers, but don't believe she could be that cruel, especially considering that she also lost a sibling to an overdose.

• Love 17
20 hours ago, yourmomiseasy said:

I didn't comment last week because I watched late and then didn't have the wherewithal to go through 8 or 9 pages.  Regarding PK's "horrfic" bite -- to me it looked like the dog snapped at him, not bit him -- there is a difference, and I wonder why the fuck he was up in the dog's grill, he probably had plenty of warning that the dog was distressed and still put his face in her face.  I've seen it happen to people before.  Dogs shouldn't bite, but I'd bet all the money in Dorit's stolen wallet that PK was equally culpable.  

Why take pictures??  I wonder if they were originally planning to sue or something.  

They are so gross - both Dorit and PK.  

17 hours ago, psychoticstate said:

I remember when Harry Hamlin was married to Nicolette Sheridan because I used to watch Knots Landing back in the day.   Girl must have been crazy to leave Harry Hamlin for Michael Bolton (I can never think of that name without laughing over "Office Space").   So Denise's boyfriend was about 8 when HH and NS were married (briefly) and then NS ended up marrying him?   That is a weird Six Degrees of . . . situation.

"There was nothing wrong with it… until I was about 12 years old and that no-talent ass-clown became famous and started winning Grammys."

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, IKnowRight said:

KFB

I’ve seen a videoclip of a woman with an English accent yelling at Dorit to pay her friend back.  She was with Rinna at the time. (Dosodog just posted it, I see!) 

The video was taken by a woman who claims she’s best friends with someone named Ryan who financed Beverly Beach by Dorit. You can find her on Twitter, @JasmineLennard, her moniker is Queen of the Damned.  She claims the Kemsley’s never paid her friend back, it was either $200/$300,000.  This is separate from any of the other debts.

Didn't Dorit claim last season she had to change the name of her swimwear and mumbled away an explanation?  

Can you imagine the stress that Dorit and PK must live with, doing what they do?  Living in fear that they will be found out.  I can't see how it could possibly be worth it.  Maybe they have no shame.  They definitely have no integrity.  In today's world with all of the social media, everyone finds out - it's not just local anymore.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
5 hours ago, psychoticstate said:

I keep waiting for Knots to be included with Amazon Prime or on Netflix.  I'd love to marathon that - - especially since I didn't watch from the beginning and only began watching around the time of Gary and crazy Jill. 

Crazy Jill was the best!!!!!  

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, Higgins said:

What exactly is she supposed to do about the length of her arms and her hands??

DC is boring and so is GW. I just don't see her liking it.

3 hours ago, TexasGal said:

I went to GW many, many moons ago and needless to say my dorm room did not look like that.  That fuzzy desk chair would irritate the crap out of me!

Huh.  I didn't find DC boring at all.  Of course, I went to high school in the LA suburbs and HATED IT so you may be right that she'll be bored since she loves the CA lifestyle.

I’m a fellow alum too, TexasGal! I loved D.C. and I really loved GW too. But, I thought my dorm room was gorgeous because I had twinkle lights all over. GW and D.C. can be for a particular type of kid, but I don’t know enough about Sophia to know whether it’s for her or not. I took a quick browse through her instagram and she seems to be living it up as a Kappa. I was definitely not part of that subset on campus, but I’m glad she seems to be having fun. Does anyone know her major or career goals? I know she will likely have an indentured servitude at The Agency, but beyond that?

ETA: I always thought this, but scrolling through Sophia’s pictures with her sisters reminded me again- Farrah is really quite beautiful IMO. All of Kyle’s daughters are pretty, but Farrah is striking.

Edited by MrsWitter
  • Love 6

I think Rinna knew exactly what she was doing when she sent the drug cupcake photo. It was just another stupid joke of hers that fell flat and she is scrambling to get away from it when she sees the reaction of normal decent people who are not Hollywood degenerates. We have seen Rinna be mindlessly cruel and dismissive to everyone from Kim Richards to the “fatties” in her hometown to her own mother. She is a cruel and nasty woman.

I think these horrible woman are misreading the situation. They think Lisa is ripe for a take down and the fans will be behind it and support her humiliation. It has happened before with the Queen Bees of other franchises. It happened with Jill Zaren, Nene Leakes and Vicki  Gunvalson. 

Some of them are forced out like Jill and others come back albeit in a diminished capacity. These woman think that they can finally bring down Lisa and they are in for a rude awakening. If Ericka and Rinna think the fans will choose them over Lisa they are foolish and will go the way of Lemon Lyme Yolanda or Bimbo Brandy. This franchise is littered with the botoxed bodies of pretenders to the throne.

• Love 21
1 hour ago, SnarkAttack said:

Can you imagine the stress that Dorit and PK must live with, doing what they do?  Living in fear that they will be found out.  I can't see how it could possibly be worth it.  Maybe they have no shame.  They definitely have no integrity.  In today's world with all of the social media, everyone finds out - it's not just local anymore.

I know, right?!

From what I googled in 5 minutes, I found the claim on unpaid loans for Beverly Beach, PK owed even more major cash years ago, claimed bankruptcy in the U.K., as well as over $2 million to the Bellagio.  What else are you hiding Dorit?  

Accountability coach Teddi was on to Dorit last year, but now she’s going to think this is cool because of her anger with LVP?  What I likeD about Teddi last season was her authenticity and not being like the others.  So much for that!!

Also Erika’s been in the news as her and her husband seem to owe big money as well.  What’s going on there Mrs. Girardi?

Yet we are to believe LVP being bitchy is THE problem for these ladies? Distraction much?!

• Love 22
1 hour ago, SnarkAttack said:

I think those two are cut from a different cloth than many of us (to put it mildly). I would constantly be on edge, but I don’t know if they feel those pressures like normal people do. I feel like I have imposter syndrome stress just living my normal life so they have to be so far on the other end of narcissism to live how they do. 

• Love 13
On ‎2‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 6:41 PM, Keywestclubkid said:

I get loving your pet but just extending it’s life to keep yourself from losing  the dog and staying happy is in no way good for the dog

Yeah, that really disturbed me.  Jiggy is obviously suffering and I really believe it's incredibly selfish to keep a suffering pet alive because you don't want to say goodbye.

• Love 15
21 hours ago, IKnowRight said:

Here’s the thing though, if someone jabs at you in the guise of jokes and you never say that it hurts your feelings/stand up yourself and instead ignore it, you are giving that friend approval to continue the behavior.  If LVP is hurting your feelings, address it immediately or take her aside for a private convo immediately after to nip it in the bud.  If you don’t like it, say something or don’t and deal.

I am not a fan of sarcasm. I think it's mostly an excuse to be unkind under the guise of humor. But I agree with you here. The correct thing to do is take LVP aside and tell her to stop. 

I know Kyle can be emotional, but I understand why it's hard for her to watch her daughter leave for college. It seems like a normal maternal response to me, and Mauricio was supportive and sweet to her. They seem to have a really good marriage. She also looks great in the TH with the dark red lipstick. Very striking color for her. 

Lisa Rinna may not be anorexic or bulimic, but her eating is regimented and she admits that her appearance is very important to her. Given this, it was unsettling watching her response to her daughter's eating disorder. I don't think Lisa was genuine about her own situation. I am not saying she caused her daughter's issues, but she probably at least contributed to Amelia's views about the importance of being thin. Given this and that they live in BH--an area hyper-focused on looks--it's not surprising her daughter has struggled in this area. It doesn't help that LR posts selfies of herself in bikinis! 

I am glad Amelia isn't modeling any longer. What about the other daughter? Is she still modeling? 

I also think there are other types of eating disorders. I have a family member who only eats three or four foods, mostly bread products. He is not anorexic by definition, but his relationship with food doesn't appear normal. I remember one Thanksgiving we had a traditional turkey dinner with all the sides. He ate yeast rolls, just as he has done at many other meals. Only rolls or certain bread products. He's been this way since childhood and is in his mid-20s now. 

I don't believe Rinna eats whatever she wants and is naturally thin. I've watched her on the show long enough to notice her eating habits are very controlled. I'm not blaming her for this. I'm the same way myself. I'm just commenting on what I have observed. 

I noticed both daughters' lips looking plump last season. It's nothing new and is also something modeled by their mother. IMO Rinna's lips look about the same. I wish she would've left them alone after she got the implant removed several years ago. I think she looked much better then, but I guess she likes them really full. 

I laughed when I saw Erika's wig because it looked so fake. It reminded me of something from a drag queen show. If she has enough money to fly private and wear designer clothes, can't she afford a decent wig? 

I'm not sure who is more pretentious, Dorit or PK. They are perfect for each other. 

So far, so good on Denise. 

• Love 5

Oh the editing shade on Rinna was priceless this ep! When the daughter mentioned anorexia causing blindness - cut to Rinna adjusting her glasses? One of many subtle shots. 

I'm not "Team LVP" (haven't even seen 1 ep of VPRules), but if it's to be a Season of ganging up? How boring. 😞

• Love 4
32 minutes ago, Sweet-tea said:

I don't believe Rinna eats whatever she wants and is naturally thin. I've watched her on the show long enough to notice her eating habits are very controlled. I'm not blaming her for this. I'm the same way myself. I'm just commenting on what I have observed

I really believe that she has major food issues.  Remember a few seasons ago, I think that's when Kathryn (the once-and-done who looked like Aviva) was constantly teasing Lisa about not eating?  I think it was during that season at a dinner party where Lisa actually ate and then got kinda panicky and abruptly left- didn't film for the rest of the night, saying she was suddenly ill.  I thought that was odd.

• Useful 3
  • Love 11

Given this, it was unsettling watching her response to her daughter's eating disorder. I don't think Lisa was genuine about her own situation. I am not saying she caused her daughter's issues, but she probably at least contributed to Amelia's views about the importance of being thin. Given this and that they live in BH--an area hyper-focused on looks--it's not surprising her daughter has struggled in this area.

Lisa's talking heads, and her chat with Amelia, were quite possibly the most disingenuous things I've ever seen on reality TV (Phaedra lying about her due date is up there).  The Hamlins clearly pressured and fostered the false idea that it was a good idea for their girls to go to NYC at a very young age and live alone while they attempted a modeling career. For the cameras' sake, Harry pretended he wanted them to go to college. Given her health issues, Amelia had no chance.

Lisa staring at the camera and blathering on about her own eating issues and self-obsession with appearance was obnoxious in the extreme.

• Love 12

Lisa RInna's exploitation of her daughters medical condition is beyond reprehensible. It is obscene. Why put your daughter on blast over a personal medical condition. Even if her daughter was on board Rinna should have enough sense to keep such personal and private matters off of a cheesy reality show.

It just shows you how low she can go. I am sure she is going to sink lower as the season goes on to secure her spot and keep taking in the gelt.

• Love 12
7 hours ago, TexasGal said:

If she is a serious student she might like the DC small town feel. Georgetown is cool but there is a conservative "dress code" in general in DC. No glitz and glitter. I love DC but it is not an young city.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, dosodog said:

... People convince themselves the pet has more "good days than bad".  It's one of the hardest decisions I make.  My vet gave me a good standard.

Pick 3 things they love and when they stop doing them.  It's time.

That's a really good one. Hard, but... a really good one. Thanks to you and your vet !

• Love 10
1 hour ago, dosodog said:

I just can't fathom why any of them thinks this has traction with fans.

1.  LVP is a fan favorite. 

2.  Dorit is not a fan favorite. 

3.  Death of LVP'S brother.

4.  Dorit is a known spin meister when it comes to facts.

5.  Dog.  Shelter.  

The ladies, who tweet, are getting blistered.  Lisa Rinna stood up for Dorit and got slammed back hard.  Teddi is half praise, half condemned, but the condemning posts get more likes than all the tweet posts combined. 

Unless we see something drastically happen, and they keep telling us we will, the ladies really misread the audience on this one.

People convince themselves the pet has more "good days than bad".  It's one of the hardest decisions I make.  My vet gave me a good standard.

Pick 3 things they love and when they stop doing them.  It's time.

I’m guilty of that shit so I have sympathy for LVP. Looking back it was the worst decision I could have made. My rescue chow/lab mix (DNA test) lived until 17. I got her when I was 28 (and single) so she was with me for all my “formative” years. We called her the Black Widow cause she had terrible separation anxiety and I had to have a second dog for her. First brother died at six of bloat (Akita/border collie) and second at eight of a heart tumor (Akita/lab). We also blamed the death of my best friend’s 92-year old grandmother on her. I never had a dog who was so attached to me and in her last year it was like she barely recognized me. She was in diapers full time and my husband carried her up and down the stairs of our four-story house. We joked that if anybody ever broke in they’d run away screaming Zombie Dog. I should have put her down way before I did (they’re services that come to the house BTW - I hid in the master bath while my husband dealt with it in the guest room). I tell myself I won’t make the same mistake again.

Back on topic - hadn’t watched this show in years. Ruptured my patellar tendon (don’t do it) and have been mostly bed bound for eight weeks. Caught up on Hulu (give me credit for refusing to “catch up” on RHNJ).  

These bitches are on a show that pits over-privileged women against each other over petty slights (IMO Andy Cohen is a genius). Like the rest of you I assume - I don’t get into it with my “friends” over dinner parties or vacations. They wouldn’t be my friends any longer. So I don’t get the pile up on LVP. Cause she’s the obvious Queen Bee and does it better? Unless something changes drastically I too think they’ve overplayed their hand. IMO - Kyle’s been dying to be Queen Bee for years, especially now that her and Mauricio have real money (thanks to RHBH).

• Love 13
12 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Sorry kfb i’ve Been looking for the video and I can’t find it. From what I remember dorit and some of the ladies were walking through a pool area and someone stopped dorit. When dorit acknowledged that she indeed was dorit the woman started asking her if pk intended to pay money back to someone. If I’m remembering correctly she said some other things that anyone else would have been embarrassed about but not old dorito and pork chop.

• Love 3
12 hours ago, dosodog said:

So glad someone has a better memory than me.

• LOL 2
On ‎2‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 12:33 AM, Rosiejuliemom said:

Their mother was a real piece of work and yet they both idolize her

I think Big Kathy left a lot of deep emotional scars on Kim & Kyle. It's like they are both trying desperately to be everything their mother wasn't, but can't ever admit it, because then the facade of their sainted mom will shatter.

I have always had the same feeling.  Thank you for expressing it better than I ever could.    Sainthood never would apply to their mother IMO.    I think she emotionally crippled those two in particular.  They just handled it in different ways.  One in drinking and being out of touch with reality and the other being obsessed with being a loving mother.

• Love 5
25 minutes ago, oceanview said:

I have always had the same feeling.  Thank you for expressing it better than I ever could.    Sainthood never would apply to their mother IMO.    I think she emotionally crippled those two in particular.  They just handled it in different ways.  One in drinking and being out of touch with reality and the other being obsessed with being a loving mother.

I think Kim also has some arrested development going on. Child stardom combined with drugs/alcohol really stunted her emotional and mental growth. I was rewatching the S5 reunion today and noticed that Kim reacts to a lot of things like a teenager does.

I know, right?!

From what I googled in 5 minutes, I found the claim on unpaid loans for Beverly Beach, PK owed even more major cash years ago, claimed bankruptcy in the U.K., as well as over $2 million to the Bellagio.  What else are you hiding Dorit?  

Accountability coach Teddi was on to Dorit last year, but now she’s going to think this is cool because of her anger with LVP?  What I likeD about Teddi last season was her authenticity and not being like the others.  So much for that!!

Also Erika’s been in the news as her and her husband seem to owe big money as well.  What’s going on there Mrs. Girardi?

Yet we are to believe LVP being bitchy is THE problem for these ladies? Distraction much?!

Add to that, Mauricio's recent Agency troubles that Kyle desperately wants to stay off-camera.

Better for all of them to default to "Lisa's being soooo shady!" for the 5th or 6th season.

Edited by Rosiejuliemom
Edited instead of double-posting.
  • Love 15
11 hours ago, TexasGal said:

I went to law school in DC (Georgetown), and I also didn’t find the city to be boring at all. However, I did notice that the city is extremely transitory, in that most of the people I met in my five years of living there (I clerked for a judge for two years after law school) weren’t from DC or anywhere nearby. Mostly they were there for school or to work in government. And, when the administration changed, a whole lot of people moved out and new people moved in. 

I’m from Chicago, though, which I wouldn’t describe as transitory, or at least not to the degree Los Angeles might be (meaning, obviously lots of people move to L.A. to try to pursue careers in entertainment, or for better weather, which of course isn’t happening in Chicago. Lol). So I wasn’t used that part of the “flavor” of DC. 

• Love 2
On 2/20/2019 at 1:30 AM, Lizzing said:

Erika's t-shirt dresses always remind me of oversized t-shirts that I'd sleep in as a nightgown when I was a kid.  Except, then, they were of a decent length and I didn't wear four inch heels.  But, I will always have a sliver of respect for her actually eating desserts.  Dorit's fake curly hair on one side of her head is so bad 80s and it looks like it is not going away anytime soon. Kyle's eye thing is definitely a Botox side effect or someone hit a nerve when injecting filler.

For what it's worth, LisaR said on WWHL that she didn't get a new boob job and hers are just perkier this season because of some new Victoria's Secret bra.  I find that highly implausible, just because I don't see her shopping as down market as VS, unless she actually does go to the mall a la Celeste Talbert.

Someone on Reddit posted a really detailed timeline of events/shooting days/etc that is VERY spoilery, so I won't link it here but will over in the spoilers for season 9 thread in this sub.  I just wanted to mention it here, because there's been a discussion of the timeline of Lisa's brother's death, the opening of TomTom, and the Bahamas trip. 

Love the Soapdish reference! I bet she does!

• Love 1
On 2/20/2019 at 1:45 PM, KungFuBunny said:

I'm Team Lucy. I don't believe Lucy bit the children or PK. I don't even believe the woman Dorit said she gave Lucy to even exists. When the Kemsleys and the Vanderpumps had dinner - LVP admits to knowing about Dorit rehoming Lucy. Never does LVP say - I asked you to call the woman up and bring Lucy back to PeptoBismol Plaza immediately. Something is hinky all around with this story I question LVP's and her staff's practice - how long did Dorit interact with Lucy, did her children interact with Lucy? There should have been a safety check on the home prior to giving the dog to Dorit. They are supposed to make sure the house is secure and safe for the DOG not just the new owners. That lopsided house doesn't have a secure yard area.

As for the jabs LVP inflicted on Dorit on the plane - I didn't mind the jabs themselves because I don't like Dorit. However, I also don't like the passive aggressive way LVP rolls. She continuously makes snide remarks but she's clearly still pissed about the Lucy situation when she's already said on camera that she's not mad. I also don't understand her constant defense of the "men" meaning PK - why isn't she making remarks about PK and putting this all on Dorit?

I was hoping someone would bring up a past comment from Dorit. Why doesn't she get the British humor which will be what LVP brings up soon.

tumblr_og2x1mPsV31vrjwbvo1_500.gif

Kyle looks so pretty and natural back then 

• Love 2
12 hours ago, IKnowRight said:

Nothing pisses me off more than "rich" people filing bankruptcy to get out of paying their debts, and then taking private jets and yaghts on lavish vacations, buying handbags & shoes for thousands of dollars, etc. How is this even legal? The fact that they are flaunting it all on camera is proof that they scammed the government since they had the money to pay their debts, but chose to spend it on other unnecessary things. They have no shame and should be locked up for fraud! How are they getting away with this?? If I ever filed bankruptcy, I wouldn't be bragging about all of the expensive name-brand purchases I made afterward....and definitely wouldn't be letting a film crew follow me around while doing it!

• Love 15