Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E02: Eat Your Heart Out

• Start Topic

14 minutes ago, sunshine23 said:

Do Rina's lips look extra large in her TH?

It's hard to tell - I'm so distracted by her bowling ball breasts.  Did she have a tune up to her implants done?  She looks way larger in the talking heads than she does in the filming.

• LOL 7
  • Love 17
16 minutes ago, Thumper said:

I like Erika's floofy "Marily Monroe" wig.

15 minutes ago, BodhiGurl said:

Who convinced Erika it was a good idea to wear that short, poorly applied wig in her talking heads? I could literally see the seam coming undone... Complete with animal print blouse. Oy. 

The wig itself was pretty horrible but I thought the style was flattering on her.  Much more than the long fake hair.

Anyone know what school Sophia (is that the right one?) goes to in DC?

• Love 5

I can’t help staring at Rinna’s body in her THs. Minus the balloons, she is scary skinny.

Erika’s big short wig is kind of ridiculous. She looks much better in the TH when she is wearing pink. 

My fave thing was Kyle kissing her dog goodbye. So adorable.

I don’t think Aaron’s that hot. Something about his neck. 

• Love 9
19 minutes ago, TexasGal said:

The wig itself was pretty horrible but I thought the style was flattering on her.  Much more than the long fake hair.

Anyone know what school Sophia (is that the right one?) goes to in DC?

It said GW in that pic, so thats George Washington University. 

I think Lisa R’s implants look bigger because she got even skinnier. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

I enjoyed the episode as well.

And we got two Storm sightings.  No River or Bambi yet this season.  Sigh.

I thought Amelia talking about her eating disorder was sincere.  I have no idea if LR ever had an eating disorder and I think she is the type of person who would openly discuss it.

I can relate to Kyle with being sad and teary about her daughter going away to college.  I was too.  Heck, I balled my eyes out in the car after I dropped my oldest off for his first day of nursery school .

The 'pastry' party was fun.  Talking about Harry, Arron, Nicolette Sheridan and Michael Bolton.....

It was nice to get to know Denise a little more and seeing her home life...I'm still liking her.

I don't know what to think about LVP.  She can be fun but then sometimes her humor is a little stealth for me.

• Love 13

Kyle is such a self-involved twat, asking Mauricio if his neck hurt and when he said yes she's all OMG but my eye.  

I liked Erika's short wig - relatively speaking.  It was more age appropriate, less almost-50-wannabe-deranged-Lolita.

This episode made me sad - Amelia's struggle with anorexia juxtaposed with typical BH excuses to not eat (this is too pretty to eat!) (can I just get this boxed to take home?) FFS.  For once, I found Erika likable when she rolled her eyes at it all.  Heck yeah I try to have dessert every day too.

• Love 22

Good idea to make the candy as a present. None of them would eat it anyway. Except EJ. 

This thread is on fire. "Bowling ball breasts and wig seams" should have been the title.

Best thing about watching on delay is being able to ff through Rinna spawn. 

• Love 14

I agree with all the aforementioned. Erika's wig wasn't awful but it was another "character" for fun. I enjoy her hair straight but no extensions PLEASE. They skeeve me. Rinna FOR SURE has had had or currently has an eating disorder -and to post bikini selfies and laugh it off in the same episode as your daughter's candid talk about Anorexia is just tone deaf. I'm here for Erika eating what she wants, ALL DAY!!  I always wonder how they can drink all that alcohol on the show bc that is definitely *more than food* the derailment of my physique every time! Dorit is tacky as hell and the hairdos make it that much worse. Erika has tacky style but that's already her "thing." LVP is a manipulator and I see she's not OK with Dorit AT ALL but I'm fine with that.  I like the preview of Erika taking no prisoners as usual. She fears no one. Good for her! From now on we should call Kyle "KRYle" instead.  She is a whiny baby. I cried too when my kids started kindergarten and got on that bus. Yes it's relatable but she isn't this selfless mommy she is trying to make herself out to be. These women's lifestyles aren't conducive to "mommy 24/7."  She and Kim are so into selling that about themselves. Idk...I'm not buying it.

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
33 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

I thought Amelia talking about her eating disorder was sincere.  I have no idea if LR ever had an eating disorder and I think she is the type of person who would openly discuss it.

I agree about both of these. LR did say everyone has body issues and I’m sure she has and has had issues through her career. In regards to why she’d urge Amelia into modeling if she had an eating disorder, I’m guessing that Amelia’s issues became much more obvious and perhaps severe at that point and that’s when she admitted to it and LR realized.

It’s probable that Amelia has had problems for a while, but it’s also possible that her parents didn’t know how serious it was.

• Love 14
34 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

So it's true that Rinna's Lola died.  She was beautiful.

Noooo!  I loved her.  I was watching the season 7 marathon this morning and saw that brilliant scene where Rinna is packing for Hong Kong and trying to be cute and engage Lola and Lola's is like YAWN! and wanders away.  She was so over Rinna's BS.  Sweet puppy :-(

• Love 7
37 minutes ago, Pop Tart said:

I agree about both of these. LR did say everyone has body issues and I’m sure she has and has had issues through her career. In regards to why she’d urge Amelia into modeling if she had an eating disorder, I’m guessing that Amelia’s issues became much more obvious and perhaps severe at that point and that’s when she admitted to it and LR realized.

It’s probable that Amelia has had problems for a while, but it’s also possible that her parents didn’t know how serious it was.

I agree.  I would imagine the modeling career exacerbated any issues.  Anxiety can show itself in many ways, and this is one.  I hope she'll be ok, and I hope Lisa and Harry remain supportive.

• Love 10

Dorit continues to commit fashion crimes regularly. She is such a try-hard and the hair... my God... the hair.  I’m no LVP fan but if her primary beef is with Dorit this season, count me in for teamLVP. 

Speaking of LVP, there is something off in the timeline here. On Vanderpump Rules, which is taped over the summer but now airing, she had just returned from the funeral in London and TomTom is not yet open. On RHBH, it is clear it’s fall, and tonight she discussed how well TomTom is doing, so it’s been open. And yet she still speaks of her grief in terms of a couple of weeks when her brother’s death would have been more remote in time.  I’m not saying she wouldn’t still be grieving, but just be honest and say how long it’s been. There’s no shame in that. 

• Love 7
13 minutes ago, angelamh66 said:

Dorit continues to commit fashion crimes regularly. She is such a try-hard and the hair... my God... the hair.  I’m no LVP fan but if her primary beef is with Dorit this season, count me in for teamLVP. 

Speaking of LVP, there is something off in the timeline here. On Vanderpump Rules, which is taped over the summer but now airing, she had just returned from the funeral in London and TomTom is not yet open. On RHBH, it is clear it’s fall, and tonight she discussed how well TomTom is doing, so it’s been open. And yet she still speaks of her grief in terms of a couple of weeks when her brother’s death would have been more remote in time.  I’m not saying she wouldn’t still be grieving, but just be honest and say how long it’s been. There’s no shame in that. 

I though she said it had been a couple of months.

• Love 6
On 2/18/2019 at 5:58 PM, Kiki777 said:

That's the only thing left to love about Shahs of Sunset - they eat the most incredible-looking food and seem to truly enjoy it.

I need to be allowed to like this 100 times! Seriously!

100 like  hearts to you Kiki777!

• Love 14
6 hours ago, Thumper said:

Dorit and Lisa R. look ridiculous in their gold lame pants (L) and sparkly tight short skirt (D).   For lunch.    lol

Not to mention Erika's clownlike print. Her "dresser" most often reaches for some clownish outfit and she goes for it every time.

Edited by renatae
  • Love 15
3 hours ago, Pop Tart said:

I think Lisa Rinna was the kind of girl in high school who would torment the other girls about their weight until THEY had eating disorders.  I don't know it for a fact, I just know it's true.

Edited by movingtargetgal
  • Useful 1
  • Love 16
1 hour ago, Reality police said:

I though she said it had been a couple of months.

I did a bit of quick googling.  It looks like Lisa's brother died April 30th.  The TomTom Daily Mail party was held the week of June 12 (and, as of last week's episodes, both RHOBH and VPR were tracking at the same time, the party happened at basically the same time in both episodes).  It looks like People magazine had an article about them being in the Bahamas on August 21.  

• Useful 3
  • Love 6

Erika's t-shirt dresses always remind me of oversized t-shirts that I'd sleep in as a nightgown when I was a kid.  Except, then, they were of a decent length and I didn't wear four inch heels.  But, I will always have a sliver of respect for her actually eating desserts.  Dorit's fake curly hair on one side of her head is so bad 80s and it looks like it is not going away anytime soon. Kyle's eye thing is definitely a Botox side effect or someone hit a nerve when injecting filler.

For what it's worth, LisaR said on WWHL that she didn't get a new boob job and hers are just perkier this season because of some new Victoria's Secret bra.  I find that highly implausible, just because I don't see her shopping as down market as VS, unless she actually does go to the mall a la Celeste Talbert.

Someone on Reddit posted a really detailed timeline of events/shooting days/etc that is VERY spoilery, so I won't link it here but will over in the spoilers for season 9 thread in this sub.  I just wanted to mention it here, because there's been a discussion of the timeline of Lisa's brother's death, the opening of TomTom, and the Bahamas trip. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 21
10 hours ago, sunshine23 said:

Featuring a child's struggle is a low way of getting attention. I hope Delilah is healthy, but I have an easier time believing Rinna has an eating disorder than believing Delilah did/does. Also knowing what I do about anorexia, it seems very convenient that Delilah was able to turn it around in such a short time. Also, if your kid does have an eating disorder, why would you encourage them to try for a career in a profession that is known for encouraging unhealthy bodies and eating habits? 

I don't know....my daughter struggled hard with anorexia for about 8 months, and then turned it around pretty quickly with proper treatment. That may not be the norm, but it's not unheard of. And Rinna may be a very controlled eater, but there is a difference between that and straight up anorexia. And it is incredibly scary to watch your child basically try to slowly kill themselves....I felt for both of them and appreciated this storyline.

• Love 24

I have to say, once Kyle pointed out she had one wonky eye, I just couldn't un-see it the rest of the episode. Yeesh.

I don't normally watch the opening but I did last night and wow, could Teddi and Kyle's taglines be any more of a jab at LVP? I'm not looking forward to seeing the pile-on starting next week. Maybe I'll just watch on mute and just take in the beauty of the Bahamas. I will say, for half a second I wondered if Bravo got a two-for on a private jet and used the same one to take the VPR gals to Solvang as they did to take the RHoBH gals to the Bahamas. 

• Love 15