Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E08: Maja's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Why is she driving?   Another boyfriend/husband that doesn't drive?     Helpful when she falls out of the car isn't he?   I think I officially hate Christian.    

In fairness Im not sure he could really do anything. And a lot of people dont know what to do when someone is falling (or at least my boyfriend doesnt really when my legs decide standing isnt happening)

• Love 7
7 minutes ago, CircusPeanuts said:

Errmahgahd....Hobnobs!!  I literally beg anybody I know that goes to England on a vacation to bring me back one or two packages of Hobnobs. Milk chocolate, please!!! 😋😋😋

Amazon if you can't find them locally..........fortunately my grocery store has a huge international section. That's where I get my fix!

Uh Oh.....trouble at the airport.....bad lady who "lied" to her- what a silly question!  Now we've got trouble with the rental car (wrong car)  hmm???? Sounds like those car rental places in Houston are always getting the "wrong" size cars??????

Love how NONE of the difficulties she experiences (including her weight) are always due to SOMEONE else.  Try looking in the mirror Maja!

Run, Christian, Run......she won't be able to catch you!

• LOL 7
  • Love 8

After returning to work after a few days of the cold from hell, my patience for self-pity is admittedly limited.

Her childhood was hardly the litany of horrors that we've seen from some previous cases and she really comes across as self-indulgent.  Her complaints in the airport are really getting on my nerves, because it's not like a little exercise is going to hurt her.

Admittedly, the evil part of me is laughing watching her squeeze into a normal-sized car.

• LOL 6
  • Love 13
1 minute ago, String Theory said:

Amazon if you can't find them locally..........fortunately my grocery store has a huge international section. That's where I get my fix!

Uh Oh.....trouble at the airport.....bad lady who "lied" to her- what a silly question!  Now we've got trouble with the rental car (wrong car)  hmm???? Sounds like those car rental places in Houston are always getting the "wrong" size cars??????

Love how NONE of the difficulties she experiences (including her weight) are always due to SOMEONE else.  Try looking in the mirror Maja!

Run, Christian, Run......she won't be able to catch you!

Or just walk for a bit. She wont keep up fir long.

• Love 4

She didn't have that much trouble getting up.  I mean, I'm sure it wasn't comfortable, but she managed it within like ten seconds.

She's so exhausted and in so much pain, so naturally she walks all the way back into the rental office to make a scene.  

• Love 16

Every airport I've ever been to had a floor plan online, and usually all kinds of directions too.  

"I have to have something I can fit into or we're going to have a big problem"   Is that a line from Seinfeld too?

I don't think crying at the rental car desk is going to help either.     Has she actually popped out a tear?   She certainly doesn't have any coming out on the bench at the rental car place.     

OK, you people!    Walmart's online site is down to only three Hobnobs in the milk chocolate, so who ordered all of the rest?   I bet Amazon's stock is dropping dramatically too.  

Month 1-689 lbs.  

What a freaking liar, two regular meals and that's it?    Not a snowball's chance in hell that's what she eats, I'm guessing she eats about 10 regular meals a day, and lots of sodas. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 4
  • Love 9
20 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Christian. Just go. Leave now. 

She's freaking out about potential bedbugs and whether or not Texas has medical facilities? Holy shit. 

As they're heading to Houston to see a doctor.

18 minutes ago, aliya said:

Yeah. That's how I've been feeling for the past few weeks. I don't have SAD, but this snow is getting to me and I don't want to go anywhere. Fortunately, I can get into the uni's network from home and I can pretty much have a normal work day from home in my pjs. I wish I could do this all of the time. :  )

I have a work laptop so I could have worked when I got home but I didn't have a whole lot that needed doing today so I didn't bother.

17 minutes ago, MsVixen said:

At least, the "How To Train Your Dragon" ads are cute!

I love Toothless! They had him on the America's Got Talent Champions finale the other night. 🙂

14 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Hey, we've been cheated! No journey of a thousand miles through the airport? Oh wait, here it is...............

My thoughts exactly!

9 minutes ago, Kid said:

If she had a regular size ass she would fit in a regular size car.

And why did you go in the driver’s side??

Seriously, can he not drive?

Oh, god, stop blubbering to the poor car rental person.

Edited by ams1001
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, 88Keys said:

She didn't have that much trouble getting up.  I mean, I'm sure it wasn't comfortable, but she managed it within like ten seconds.

She's so exhausted and in so much pain, so naturally she walks all the way back into the rental office to make a scene.  

I thought she was laughing when she fell

• LOL 1
  • Love 5