Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E08: Maja's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Well, Houston is a pretty big airport, so I get it that someone like her would have to sit down and not be able to walk it in one sitting.

But her complaining is annoying!  YOU did it to yourself, Maja, it's not like someone is not letting you do what you want! It's your wants conflicting, though you don't get it and I don't know if you ever will! 

• Love 15
Just now, aliya said:

Jeez - why don't any of these people get assistance in the airport? I've had it a few times; it's no big deal.

Lacey did, and that guy was so nice to her!

Just now, Splashes said:

Was she in first class?

That's what I wondered.  Those looked like really nice, comfortable seats.

• Love 4

Lord, I'm 65 w/achy hips and sometimes have to walk the length of the hospital (1/2 mile) to do an audit. Yes, I usually have to sit down for a minute along the way, but jeez Louise, she complains like an old lady. I don't think any young man wants to hear this level of complaining. No wonder Christian seems checked out all the time.

How come none of these obesees get the right rental car???

Edited by aliya
  • LOL 1
  • Love 16
3 minutes ago, Gigglepuff said:

What!? No people staring at her in the airport scene? 

Yes I never understand why no one stares, not so much because she is fat, but because if the camera crew.  If I saw a camera crew in the airport, I would stop and stare to see what was going on.

• Love 11

Guess no secret fast food drives for Maja if there isn't a car big enough for her to drive!   That probably hurt her more than the steering wheel in the solar plexus!

Edited by Hellga
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, 55Unicorns said:

Okay...so why soes she have to DRIVE???

Maybe her husband doesn't drive for some reason. Or she's a control freak. And she seriously can't get in that car, it she can get into a Kia.. Alrighty then. 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Wanda said:

She keeps saying she called to ask how big the Houston airport was and the woman lied. What the frick? It’s a major airport in an enormous state. What was she expecting?

Nothing is ever her fault, is it? So of course her weight isn’t her fault, either. 

• Love 11
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Serbian culture puts a lot of emphasis on food, unlike any other culture on earth. and her parents worked. Who wouldn't be scarred for LIFE??

I'm German and English.  Nothing but healthy food there.  🙂

Just now, Wanda said:

I’m a bad person. I swear she looked over to a camera person to make sure they got her dramatic”fall” from the car as she gently glided to the ground

We've had two falls in two weeks...I'm starting to think at least one of them was staged, too.

• LOL 6
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Miss Chevious said:

She can get into a shrimpy  Kia with ease but can’t manage a SUV? 

At the very least, she should have checked to move the seat all the way back and tilt the steering wheel if necessary.  She just tried to sit just as it was. 

Edited by Hellga
  • Love 11