Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E08: Maja's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

She yells and the way she snatched the purse from him doesn't bode well, either.  She should want to support herself.  She is relying too much on him and his support.  Good grief...he had to make the call for her.

• Love 15
2 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

I left work at lunch because it started snowing around 11 and they were predicting snow all afternoon and I was concerned about the roads, so I took a half day. They actually weren't too bad and it doesn't look they got all that much worse (it's turned to rain now, I think), so it probably wasn't really necessary, but I didn't really want to be there anyway.

Yeah. That's how I've been feeling for the past few weeks. I don't have SAD, but this snow is getting to me and I don't want to go anywhere. Fortunately, I can get into the uni's network from home and I can pretty much have a normal work day from home in my pjs. I wish I could do this all of the time. :  )

• Love 6
Just now, Miss Chevious said:

Let’s see how this road trip goes. How many drive throughs will they hit? 

Given that she hides the extent of her fast food habit from him... does she hit on him on the head during bathroom breaks so she can sneak off for some fast food while he is coming back to?

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
8 minutes ago, String Theory said:

Greetings.......food = LOVE(check); Divorce (check); Not truly loved by mom (check).  Food is her friend (check)  Mom calling her fat (check)...  Rejected by dad's new family/dad stopped being a big part of her life..This is going to be a long evening I'm afraid.........

My eating habit was two pieces of salmon and asparagus..... and a couple of Hobnobs.....(these are UK Biscuit cookies).

Errmahgahd....Hobnobs!!  I literally beg anybody I know that goes to England on a vacation to bring me back one or two packages of Hobnobs. Milk chocolate, please!!! 😋😋😋

• Love 2
Just now, umgoblue said:

She yells and the way she snatched the purse from him doesn't bode well, either.  She should want to support herself.  She is relying too much on him and his support.  Good grief...he had to make the call for her.

Yeah, and demanding he find her phone and fetch her her purse. 

• Love 5

What up, Pounders?!  I'm a bit late.  Tonight's eating habit was Ellie Krieger's Tuscan Soup.  In an effort to lose 10-15 pound in the next two munt, I will be skipping the wine and having some hot tea later.

My initial impression- Maja is well-dressed.  She also doesn't look 600 pounds to me, but I've probably just been watching this show too long. 

Oh, and "Maja" and "Christian" sound like characters in a romance novel.

• LOL 4
  • Love 16
3 minutes ago, aliya said:

I had to look them up. They look good - like an oatmeal cookie? They kinda look like there's coconut, but maybe that's just the oatmeal.

Yes, very much like oatmeal cookies - no raisins and a bit more crumbly.  Great with a cold glass of skim (of course) milk.  I have to ration them out or I'd eat all of them in one sitting!!!!!  Don't want TLC coming to film me in the shower, if you know what I mean!  LOL!  Fortunately no worries of that happening.

Highly recommend Hobnobs!!!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, CircusPeanuts said:

Errmahgahd....Hobnobs!!  I literally beg anybody I know that goes to England on a vacation to bring me back one or two packages of Hobnobs. Milk chocolate, please!!! 😋😋😋

I got Hobnobs in a local shop a while back.  I ate them like a poundticipant, only victory was getting home before I dug in.  No more for me.

Edited by ThereButFor
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, ShortyMac said:

Haha from Christian. "Do you think they have Urgent Care in Texas?"

"I'll check and see if it's a third-world country."

LOL

I'm laughing, but I admit to bringing 2 Sam's Club size boxes of Splenda to Iowa when I moved here, just in case Splenda didn't ship to the Midwest.  :  )

• LOL 3
  • Love 6

Curiously, I too had to work two jobs to support two sons. When they were 15 I made them get jobs at a fast food restaurant. They have never eaten anything like that since. They are both normal weights. Just an idea for parents.

• Love 9

Wow. He tried to walk past her seat. Either totally checked out or, as someone mentioned, he’s on the spectrum and doesn’t “get it”

and I say that as an autism mom

Edited by Wanda
Add info
  • Love 11
5 minutes ago, Wanda said:

Wow, Christian is probably here, among us, right now

Come on Christian. Out yourself. You are among friends here. 

Oh yeah. "Honey, I have to sit in the back, we can't seem to sit together. Sorry!" Sure. One point to Christian. That was clever. 

"I'm in so much pain". One more "I'm nervous" and I'll have bingo!

• LOL 2
  • Love 16
3 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Once again another person with their hamhock arms hanging out. There has got to be shirts with wide enough sleeves for these people. 🙄

Not really. I weigh probably 400 lbs plus less and long sleeve blouses are a horror.  Darts in the breast area no longer exist and sleeves constrain  the neck,  shoulder and upper arms.  Everything is about horrible tops and tunics.

• Love 3