Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E08: Maja's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, 3girlsforus said:

Hello everyone!! My eating habit tonight was Shepherd’s pie so bad me. But I did workout and shovel snow today so maybe it wasn’t that bad LOL

Shoveled 1/2 my drive way before the show. I worked from home today because of last night's snow. There is so much, there is no where to put it. I have a 2 car garage, but can only shovel out 1 lane because I have to pile the snow on the other lane. I live in a townhouse community and there just isn't much ground between the houses. That seemed like a good idea (no yard work) when I bought the place, but not so much right now. I am about to go crazy from the snow. 

• Love 3

She looks clean so far, no stretch pants. I can vouch for the Eastern European's showing love through food. I stopped by aSerbian friends house to pick up something. I ended up walking out hours later full of  many plates of food and vodka. Edit to say I am Polish and thin but man does my mom love to cook way too much food!

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 5

Hi Pounders! How are y'all doing tonight? 

Jeans! Real clothes! Amazing! 

Mom was heavy too. Over 100lbs at 5???? Ack! 

My eating habit tonight was cheese lasagna, salad, and a fudge bar for dessert. Yes, I'm ashamed. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
7 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

Evening, all!

Eating habit: Salad with baby spinach, baby butter lettuce, three colors of carrots, radishes, red cabbage, Vermont cheddar cheese, lightly seasoned croutons, and a drizzle of honey french dressing.

Planned dessert: all natural mint chocolate chip ice cream with maraschino cherry syrup.

Well, we're starting out with a "I bleeping hate you for doing this to me"...can't wait to see what that's about!

Damn, that sounds delicious! Where's mine? ☺

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Greetings.......food = LOVE(check); Divorce (check); Not truly loved by mom (check).  Food is her friend (check)  Mom calling her fat (check)...  Rejected by dad's new family/dad stopped being a big part of her life..This is going to be a long evening I'm afraid.........

My eating habit was two pieces of salmon and asparagus..... and a couple of Hobnobs.....(these are UK Biscuit cookies).

• Love 8

Fellow Pounders! I’ve “cheated” a little and am attending the Schitt’s’s Creek “Up Close and Personal” event tonight. My eating habit is wine.

I’ll be checking in to read your snark as I’m fairly certain this Poundtipant will be another dullard. ☹️

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

My god she must have done nothing but eat to get that big that fast, 

Especially living in Portland, which is so walkable and hilly!  And hiking around it is amazing. 

• Love 1