Type keyword(s) to search

The Inventor: Out for Blood in Silicon Valley

• Start Topic

On 1/21/2023 at 10:03 AM, Tachi Rocinante said:

This poor bitch tried to leave the country with a one-way ticket to Mexico right after she was convicted.

They need to make her squirt out her crotch fruit in solitary.

But her lawyers in recent filing cite her "unblemished record" while out on bail.   Dude, we have MEMORIES.   

She is also trying to delay her report date due the birth of her 2nd child.   Lady, you knew you were going to prison when you got pregnant.   The court is NOT going to give you a chance to get pregnant a THIRD time to avoid accountability.

• Like 3

I don't understand why this woman isn't serving her jail time by now. 

I saw an article 2 days ago that she and her boyfriend were living in an RV at Walmarts. And? I am suppose to feel sorry for her?

The whole thing just makes me angry at the system and the fact that she has been able to avoid jail.

• Like 4
22 hours ago, greekmom said:

I saw an article 2 days ago that she and her boyfriend were living in an RV at Walmarts. And? I am suppose to feel sorry for her?

LOL ... I see she's still conning people. Her boyfriend has an economics degree from MIT and is an heir to a California hotel chain. His CV sounds as shady as hers though: https://www.businessinsider.com/elizabeth-holmes-theranos-everything-about-fiance-william-billy-evans-2019-3#in-april-2023-holmes-was-dealt-a-blow-as-a-judge-denied-her-request-to-remain-out-of-prison-while-she-appeals-her-conviction-25

No one should ever feel sorry for her. She is, and always will be, a lying sociopath.